Prestigio MultiPad PMP5097CPRO (MultiPad 9.7 PRO) - Firmware

Rep: (453)
FirmwarePrestigio MultiPad PMP5097CPRO (MultiPad 9.7 PRO)
Attached ImagePrestigio MultiPad PMP5097CPRO
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Games for PMP5080B (BRU) (suitable for CPRO) | Firmware пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games . Off topic posts removed.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • !!!! For newbies - Root rights are not a panacea. And if you have a device that does not do something (does not see the application cache etc), then it’s wrong to think that getting Root rights will fix your problems, but studying what is written in the topic can help.

Drivers and Utilities
Android SDK Tools
Driver (it is advisable to install this if the firmware is used with the corrected ADB)(Mirror)
Win8 driverAttached fileRockUSBDrive_3.5r.zip(669.32 KB)
Attached fileTools 1.4.zip(1.02 MB)
New version of software update utilityAttached fileBatchTool_1.7.zip(404 KB)
В® Titanium Backupbackup applications need root.
AppMonsterbackup applications, root is not needed.
В® Root App Remover
Official firmware
Custom firmware
Berson4eg @ 19.11.2012, 09:57 *
It's a shame that in this specification, reference is made to this forum marked dead - Description pmp 5097 on XDA

More lively topic on xda -Theme of 5097 pmpfromBerson4eg
Dead as dead

PMP5097CPRO 20,120,914 V1.0.8
Changelog
  • 1Gb for installation of applications
  • The loading graphics in Landscape
  • Manual shift mode USB Host - PC Connect (OTG adapter is not needed)

Attached filePMP5097CPRO_V1.0.6_only_ROOT.rar(592.88 KB)
Installation
Extract from the update.zip file, copy it to the root of the memory card (no matter - internal or external). The installer will automatically detect and offer to install the update

pass: pmp5097cpro
A small instruction for flashing
1.Kachaem of the cap all the necessary [attachment = "2008986: Tools_1.4.rar"] Driver
2. We unpack TOOL and USB_Driver in a separate folder.
3. Before firmware, it is desirable to save through for exampleВ® Titanium Backupbut they need root access and can use the patch in the header.
(after the firmware, the pre-installed Prestigio programs and games will be deleted, since the flashing process clears the internal USB flash drive. But this is not scary, you need to connect the tablet to the BB before the firmware and copy the / System / APK / folder from the internal card)
4.Polnostyu turn off the tablet, and holding the button (+) (increase volume) connect the USB cable from the WB button can then otpustit.BB ​​finds a new USB ustroystvo.Idem in Device Manager, find the unidentified USB device type RK2918 click on it 2 times Hit driver tab and the update button, and then manually set the path where the driver is unpacked in advance.
5.If the driver is installed, run RKBatchTool (in RKBatchTool, the unit is green) on the top right click the button and specify the path to the firmware file.
6. Do not forget to make sure that the tablet is charged.
8.Zhmom click "Restore" and wait at the end of the process, the tablet starts flashing himself.

Note
Firmware via the "Reset" is required when putting firmware pererazmechennym NAND (extended partition to install applications), as In this case the low-level format of NAND, if you put a drain, then this method will help to avoid mistakes.

IMPORTANT:
If you have requested some kind of miracle in the device and after that it does not start and does not go into software update mode:
1. Connect your device to a PC and run the utility to update the software.
2. Press the needle and hold the "Reset" (on the rear panel).
3. Simultaneously with the claim 2 Press and hold "Volume -" button.
4. After about 1.5 seconds, release the "Reset", hold down the "Volume -" button.
If everything is done correctly, the device will go into the software update mode and the update utility window will turn green.

Instructions from the manufacturer
FAQ
Explanations
FAQ пїЅ chahundred askedinpromises.
AT - Question
ABOUT - Answer

AT . Help, I put the pattern key (pin code, face key, etc.) on the lock and forgot. How to enter
ABOUT . Without asking "why?", There are 3 ways
1. After several incorrect input attempts, you can unlock using a Google account - this is the safest way to save all data.
2. Make a factory reset in Recovery (some call it Wipe, probably because of ignorance of the correct translation into the native language or desire Casati currently zachitelno). To do this, switch the device off completely, press and hold down the "Volume Down" and simultaneously press the power key. As soon as the power button boot logo can be released. After the appearance of the droid supine press release "Volume Up". Then simultaneously press the power button and volume up (probably will have to be done several times), and you go into the Recovery menu itself (menu navigation volume control keys, the selection of the power-on button). Next, select wipe data / factory reset and wait for the end of the select "reboot system now" and enjoy a clean system (data, installed applications, etc. are removed, the files on the external and internal map (not to be confused with the migrated applications on the SD) is will be affected)
3. Update FW using the utility on the PC (the consequences are similar to paragraph 2)
P.S.
If you still decide to put a lock on the device, remember a few rules:
a) if you are not sure of your memory - write down (draw, etc.) your unlock code (pin, pattern, etc.);
b) Your Google account is not only your Gmail inbox, but also an electronic key for all Google services. You do not forget the pin code of your bank card (well, or at least write it down), so treat with the same attention to your Google account.

AT . Can I get root rights on the stock firmware?
ABOUT . You can get a temporary root by using the patch from "Custom firmware" or by installing the firmware with root rights

AT . Why, when transferring applications to an SD card, do I not have more space?
ABOUT . For this you need to understand how space is distributed in Android. Forget all that you know about disks in Windows.
Android is not Windows
1. Applications are usually installed in the / data section created by the system when it is first launched. In the stock firmware, it does not exceed 500 MB, in the custom 1 GB.
2. When transferring to the SD card, the application is actually transferred not to the SD card but to a special section created on the internal memory card of the memory card. (The function is called APP2SD as it was originally designed for phones, where, as a rule, there was no internal storage.) In this section, the place is also not unlimited.
3. And in the end, without claiming to be the last resort, the application cache in Android 4.0.3 is saved to the internal memory card. You can get around this by using third-party software or by swapping the mount points of external and internal memory cards. The latter option, again you can not believe, can lead to unforeseen "pleasant trifles."

P.S.
Remember - this is all the same mobile device and do not try to stuff into it the entire Google Play Market

AT . Can I roll back to stock firmware?
ABOUT . No problem.

AT . Why is the manufacturer claimed 1024MB of RAM, and the test programs show 746 MB?
ABOUT . Android uses the following memory allocation scheme:
RAM:

but)
Bootloader operating system.
Radio module (it refers to the entire set of wireless communication devices in the phone, ranging from a GSM receiver and ending with Bluetooth)

b)
Libraries, operating system frameworks.
Libraries, interface frameworks.
Applications that are registered in autoload.

The rest of which all programs call RAM Free.

That is, RAM = a + b + RAM Free
What is usually considered as Total RAM = b + RAM Free.

AT . Why do I have a quiet sound in movies?
ABOUT . Because many rips use multi-channel sound, which is not decoded by the device into two channels. Exit - download movies with two-channel audio track.
Quick change sound track AC3 to any other in the film

AT . Why don't Angry Bird, AB Seasons, Ab Rio, AB Space and AB SW work for me?
ABOUT New versions do not work. Angry Bird, AB Seasons, Ab Rio, AB Space and AB SW . Bad Piggies, Bad Piggies HD, Amazing Alex HD - work fine, bye. The old version of Angry Bird came with the device in ThirdPart.
There are modified versions (thanks-DMA- ) Games for RockChip 2918, Vivante GC800 (Post # 19223470)

Cap updates
11.09.2012 Added a patch that will restore the number of desktops
19.09.2012 Added firmware v 1.0.8 with zagruzochnoygrafikoyv landscape mode
08.18.2013 Added new driver versions and software update utilities
[/ color]

Attached files

Attached fileRKDmTool_1.7.zip(750.6 KB)

Post has been editedsentinel777 - 27.11.13, 13:49
Reason for editing: 18.08.2013 Added new drivers and utilities to update

Rep: (1)
I have a question about the patch for 1.0.6 renamed to update.zip, the system will prompt to install I said, the tablet is turned off, then came the android with blue mesh abdominal loading went, then came Android with a red triangle in the stomach and all. Who can met such a problem?

Rep: (67)
visually like long battery holds, ideally need to load something ... well, at least in standby mode exactly live longer

Same situation

Redownload new, now after confirmation immediately eror and litter

Posted on 10.09.2012, 12:57:

not avalid update package, together with eror writes

Tried once again hung on the android with the triangle, I jammed on and volume rocker joined rekoveri and there were spelled out of the system. All went well, but then an error in the file build.prop

The file is called I.zip I renamed update.zip, exact same situation is now just is not possible to remove it

Rep: (453)
garryk86 @ 10.09.2012, 13:51*
The file is called I.zip I renamed update.zip, exact same situation is now just is not possible to remove it

.Zip file in the archive is named PMP5097CPRO_V1.0.6_only_ROOT.zip.zip
Attached Image

The unpack it?

Post has been editedsentinel777 - 10.09.12, 14:09

Rep: (0)
sentinel777, and custom bikes with 1.05 to 1.08 as I understand normal through update.img with cards - a question - user data and programs will be erased or simply zaapdeytitsya system?

Unpacking through conductor as ec no computer

Rep: (879)
M
The topic has been moved to the section.Android - Firmware.

Refresh 1.08 like Nama, but instead of desktops 5 left 3 left
how to get 5?

Post has been editedsun_kazan - 11.09.12, 13:45

No third-party launcher is not set exactly ...: beee:
I was filled with the type of table 4: Games - News - Internet, etc. - the child to school - and one empty
but a third-party launcher is not set exactly as he decided to leave it for later and was even put in doubt whether ...

Posted on 11.09.2012, 14:02:

and here is how to cut right 2 tables ...

and when upgrading from 1.03 to 1.05 runoff kastomov not disappear nothing

Rep: (17)
sun_kazan. There is such a thing. Sit choose a new launcher.

could in previous firmware launcher type Prestige was? some sort of signature?
as if his return to the atoms of the table is not enough 3

ivanoven1974, write what you will choose pliz

Post has been editedsun_kazan - 11.09.12, 15:34

Yes I am on your idea of ​​backup Titanium APK installed on top, and it was 5 tables!

ivanoven1974, can I throw APK launcher at 5 tables?

Post has been editedsun_kazan - 11.09.12, 15:51

unpacking PMP5097CPRO_V1.0.6_only_ROOT.zip.zip requires a password

The write personal way.

Patch put down, like everything is OK. 5 tables. even the contents remained at those that have been removed

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/06/20, 21:41