> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

Yandex.Metro

Rep: (628)
Yandex.Metro
Version: 1.1

Last update of the program in the header:27.02.2013

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
The app builds optimal travel routes by metro in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Kiev, Kharkov and Minsk.

Yandex.Metro does not require an internet connection, so you can use it right during the trip. The application calculates the travel time taking into account transfers, shows alternative routes and prompts which part of the train is best to sit in order to be closer to transfer to another station or to the city.

Opportunities:
  • metro schemes of Moscow, St. Petersburg, Kiev, Kharkov and Minsk;
  • automatic construction of the optimal route;
  • calculation of travel time;
  • hint, which car is better to sit.

Russian interface: Yes

Download:
Marketplace Web: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-RU/apps/9d0...ea-fec730a8f4a5

Post has been editedkirk999 - 27.02.13, 23:19
Reason for editing: v.1.1

Rep: (151)
* mischell,
Yandex confirmed that they scored on the subway for the winphone. The only live application, although paidSubway(for Moscow).

Post has been editedhqqddy - 06.12.17, 14:52

* spavlin, I have long wanted to ask about Yandex. Does the cache from the android version fit? And where is he on the android.

And in Mosmetro there is no MCC version.

Post has been editedhqqddy - 10.12.17, 00:22

Rep: (146)
Updated Yandex.Metro with map 2017:
Attached fileYandex.Metro_v1.21.xap(2.33 MB)

Rep: (3)
Updated Yandex.Metro with the 2017 map, something is not installed, neither from the BB, nor through Explorer.
From a computer, he writes: Failure reason: Missing .appx (or .eappx) file in uploaded files.

* ernik78,
Make an interop and put the package through the deployer.

Rep: (3)
* spavlin, * hqqddy Installed from the BB, the application runs only in developer mode, is this normal?

* ernik78,
this is to uv.spavlin question. he collected. the Metro is quite fine with me. In any case, it’s good that he rebuilt the application. But suppose when new stations appear next year, then ... then that's all, it seems. I don’t understand which of the files in the cache card package I wanted to compare with a bucket and an apple, but I don’t seem to figure it out myself.

You put on the top ten. I’ll put the figure eight later, I’ll write how.

Post has been editedhqqddy - 11.12.17, 21:30

* ernik78,
Installed assemblyspavlin on 8.1. everything works without problems. I do not want to leave the top ten yet. The question, obviously, is emptiness - is it possible to change the map update server ... So that the application knocks on a site with maps for android or apple. It’s possible to track, of course, where it breaks down, with the same feeder ...

The winphone pokes here 87.250.251.162 It may be possible to throw a route on the router so that the redirect goes to the android or apple server. True, I am not good at this. Android climbs here 87.250.250.162. The update call seems to be coming from Yandex.Maps.dll

Post has been editedhqqddy - 13.12.17, 23:17

Alternatively, you can use "Schemes of Moscow Metro Stations from MolNike"
Version with latest updatesAttached fileMetro_MolNike.appx.zip(41.31 MB)
remove zip and put throughPortal or Conductor .

Rep: (2)
Spavlin @ 12/9/17, 9:55 p.m.*
Updated Yandex.Metro with map 2017:

Is there a new one with Khovrino station?

* mischell, only if the above specified molnike. But it is, to be honest, hellish. It’s easier to load a static picchu. Convenience and meaning from him ... I do not know. Once again, it’s easier to see in the car.

Khovrino)

Attached images
Attached Image

* spavlin, died so died.

Rep: (1)
Guys, the circuit has been updated today, the server was repaired!

* ramiwka548, true. Change your mind there)

* spavlin, A good reason for reverse engineering, while everything works.

Map 04.2018
Attached Image

Attached fileYandex.Metro_04.2018.xap(2.33 MB)

Attached fileYandex.Metro_04.2018_Server2.xap(2.33 MB)
update server 213.180.204.103

Post has been editedspavlin - 18.04.18, 23:26

Rep: (5)
* spavlin,
And somehow you can push the updated scheme into the original application? On WP7, all custom crashes.

* hqqddy
I tried to do a redirect on the router according to different rules (even added a DNS record for metro.mobile.yandex.net to other IPs from this topic) - it is not updated.

Cache with currently relevant cards.

Attached files

Attached filecache.rar(171.68 KB)

Map 09.2018
Attached Image

Attached fileYandex.Metro_09.18.xap(2.33 MB)

Attached fileYandex.Metro_09.18_Server2.xap(2.33 MB)
update server 213.180.204.103

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/25/19, 19:19