> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

DesktopUI | Alto. slave table

Rep: (105)
DesktopUI
version: 0.8

Last update of the program in the header:12.06.2013

Tags: llll launcher

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Desktop, not at all like the standard.

Description:
For simplicity and originality this launcher was made. It is distinguished by its low weight (76 kb), low consumption of RAM and good speed.
This desktop can:
1. Create, move, delete shortcuts
2. Go to the application information from the shortcut and widget
3. Enter the widget's configurator, and in its absence - into the appropriate program.
4. Use density icons other than the one used by the device (you can select high quality, supported from Android 4.0.4)
5. Set the size of the icons and text.
6. Dock labels and widgets on one line.
7. Install the top panel and the old theme in Android 3.0 and above
What needs to be done:
1. Desktop separation, but optional
2. Advanced settings menu. It will be instead of the standard one, it would be possible to add the most necessary settings items
3. Field scaling
4. Folders
5. Menu of all applications
6. Multiple allocation (daws and frame)
7. Building icons (docking implemented)

Developer: SERGK393
Homepage: http://mob2mod.p.ht/android

Russian interface: Yes

Download:
version: 0.8 Attached fileDesktopUI_0.8.apk (76.14 KB)

Download APK
Test version

Past versions
Version: 0.7.9 Attached fileDesktopUI_0.7.9.apk (75.37 KB)

Version: 0.7.7 Attached fileDesktopUI_0.7.7.apk (76.62 KB)

Version: 0.7.6 Attached fileDesktopUI_0.7.6.apk (76.38 KB)

Version: 0.7.4 Attached fileDesktopUI_0.7.4.apk (72.72 KB)

Version: 0.7.3 Attached fileDesktopUI_0.7.3.apk (76.43 KB)

Version: 0.7.1 Attached fileDesktopUI_0.7.1.apk (74.46 KB)

version: 0.7 Attached fileDesktopUI_0.7.apk (74.44 KB)

Version: 0.4.5 Attached fileDesktopUI_0.4.5.apk (52.71 KB)

version: 0.4 DesktopUI (Post # 15731033)
Version: 0.3 DesktopUI (Post # 15604505)
Version: 0.2 DesktopUI (Post # 15520225)
Version: 0.1 [DesktopUI_0.1.apk]

Post has been editeddva974 - 16.04.17, 16:43
Reason for editing: Tags

Rep: (7)
The idea is really cool! :-)
An unusual approach pleases the eye.
setting the size of the icons seemed to be very inconvenient ... I wanted something vaguely clearer than trying to fit the ideal by an exhaustive search :-) though it’s also not bad!
Waiting for new releases! :-) interesting to try.

HTC Desire Z ICS 4.0.1

Rep: (888)
SERGK393 , the idea itself already deserves attention, bravo :) I will test tomorrow, accomplish my goal.
By the way about
SERGK393 @ 09/04/2012, 00:04*
3. Desktop separation, but optional

Idea
There is a little silly idea, I'm looking for software for its implementation, the essence is as follows:
We have five desktops, in the form of a cross, i.e. 3x3, default in the middle, 3 vertically and three horizontally. Well, with a left-right-down-up navigation we navigate. In the picture is devoltny under zira 2
The concept is somewhat different from yours, but just shared)
Attached Image

The main thing is, do not leave, plus left)

Rep: (179)
seamless desktop is awesome!)) now potestim

Rep: (18)
Serge, as I understand it inspired by your elf for Sony Ericsson.

gura71killer, Well, yes, and left the name. Well, of course the mouse is not needed here xD

Rep: (84)
For a long time, a very long time, there really didn’t have any new ideas for launchers.
All the launchers are absolutely identical in terms of the implementation of the working space: we scroll the desktops left / right, we throw on the standard grid of icons and widgets. Everything!

But the almost endless desktop is awesome. Something so peculiar and new!
Just set myself a little play - an interesting thing.

Not enough widgets, of course. But, as I understand it, in the future all this will be added.

Morally support.

Rep: (189)
Very interesting project!
I would like the default icons for all applications to appear on the workstation :)

Rep: (21)
It is interesting and original, but most likely it will not be very popular. For myself, I do not see the need for one large desktop

Rep: (0)
How it will be! This is an awesome idea!

Rep: (111)
His target audience will find, definitely.
Not once I met people who almost never entered the menu, everything was on the desktop, everything was at hand.
Inspiration in the refinement, I will test)

cycyikin suture will do, one concept is not worth supporting. By the way, all standard desktops are a field, there just scrolling is automatic. So from the creative to the classic one step altogether.

Rep: (1)
Well done idea class. I don’t know what to do with the fidgets, but if I’d see the background areas where they were displayed, then it would be super cool to create one

Rep: (24)
It’s a good idea to create shortcuts to Files and Folders right from the lunch. There is a lack of such an opportunity compared to the desktop. and those implementations that exist - either crooked crutches, or stupid as new at the first optimum, or do not work at all

The idea is super, but on One X there’s no way to get into the main menu ... to the author's reflection

SERGK393 @ 09/04/2012, 17:35*
suture make

You can make this feature enable / disable!

I, personally, are very tired of ritual jumping from one table to another. But this is IMHO.

It will probably be an easy manifestation of "Boyana".

boriswinner @ 09/04/2012, 5:04 PM*
I would like to see icons of all applications appear on the desktop as default.

What for? This is a copy of one of the functions of iPhone-like interfaces.

If SERGK393 decided to make a fundamentally new launcher, then why is there a functional in it that has become boring in the process of using similar software. Let it be really something new and not like everything else.

Post has been editedvlad.lygan - 05.09.12, 15:35

As an option, I can offer to introduce the possibility of aligning labels and widgets on a certain grid, so that, if desired, you can organize everything exactly. But that this function was not mandatory. Those. also "on / off" + positioning elements by coordinates on the desktop for a more accurate location and creation of exactly this placement of shortcuts that the user needs (you can, I think, partially borrow from SSLauncher). : yes2:

ZY Unfortunately, I can only use the tongue, propose and reject ideas, because I do not have programming skills. In general, do not judge strictly.

Update.Attached fileDesktopUI.apk(46.78 KB)

It turns out the icons on the big screens were created small, now it is corrected. Added edit and delete shortcut. When you clamp the menu should appear, if not releasing to move the icon, the menu will be removed (in general, like everyone else). I don’t know about sensitivity, I almost always have a menu, there may be sudden movements of the screen (not always). Removed there test messages, such as "full comp." Also, in the beginning now I made few icons at all, the market and in theory should be a browser, contacts, phone, SMS. To whom it is necessary, what badges can be created, if you make a mistake, now you can fix it, do not reset everything.
By the way, now if you press the Back button, it will return to the beginning. While the application menu did not, besides, at the beginning of the month, the power supply unit on my computer flew off, wrote everything from the phone.

Post has been editedSERGK393 - 07.09.12, 20:40

Rep: (11)
Finally something new! From myself I will add a plus sign and a wish - widgets. And a button that shows the preview of the entire table.

The main thing is not to give up the idea.

Rep: (35)
Great thing, but always crashes with an error.
Acer A510

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/12/19 21:25