> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

50 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Fly IQ245 - decorations
What mod do you use?
Ultimate 3 mod ICS End [ 12 ] ** [5,66%]
Xperia style [ 33 ] ** [15,57%]
Sense [ 2 ] ** [0,94%]
Touchwiz [ 4 ] ** [1,89%]
MokeeOS [ 4 ] ** [1,89%]
LIGUX OS [ 4 ] ** [1,89%]
Ice cream sandwich [ 20 ] ** [9,43%]
rock1234_and_sergei21shus_mod [ 8 ] ** [3,77%]
rock1234_mod [ 5 ] ** [2,36%]
Mod from Andrei_ Boyko and Walkman-star [ 13 ] ** [6,13%]
Faenza [ 11 ] ** [5,19%]
Jelly bean [ 50 ] ** [23,58%]
Samsung mod [ 7 ] ** [3,3%]
No [ 44 ] ** [20,75%]
Total votes: 212

qaz13
Message#1
03.09.12, 22:56
Veteran
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 1953
Check in: 21.02.11
Honor 9 lite

Fly IQ245 - �������������� download

Description | Discussion | Firmware| Embellishments |
Attention!
Before making a message with decorations, it is recommended to check whether widgets, icons, live wallpapers, wallpapers, etc. have already been placed on our forum.
If this is already on the forum, give a link to the profile topic.
In the case of a replay, the files will be deleted.

IMPORTANT! BEFORE INSTALLING THE MOD, READ!

1. YOU SHOULD REPRESENT AND BE SOLIDLY SURE IN THAT YOU DO!
  2. ALL MANIPULATIONS WITH YOUR DEVICE (SMARTPHONE), YOU MAKE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
  3. FORUM ADMINISTRATION AND CREATOR of the "Fly IQ245 - Decorations" THEME DO NOT HAVE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL YOUR MANIPULATIONS WITH YOUR DEVICE (SMARTPHONE) !!!

Custom FASHION

? by Ultimate Online Theme Kitchen
How to use the kitchen? SO
If you see such an inscription, it means that you are asked to wait your turn, because the kitchen is crammed
Attached Image

Installation of decorations and recovery
How to install
How to install with the latest 2 recoverythanklegaspa4
What should be Recovery for installation? HERE SUCH!
Attached Image
Attached Image

OLD Attached filerecovery.img(4.03 MB)

NEW CWM6 RecoveryAttached filerecovery.img(6 MB)

NEW COT Recovery v.2.1r Attached fileCannibal Open Touch Recovery v.2.1r.zip(4.42 MB)

New! TWRP Recovery Attached filerecovery.img(4.83 MB)
(Not all decorations are put through this recovery)Solution for installing mods via TWRP Recovery

Utility
LG Keyboard
Flash Player for arm v6
XLoud Audio Installer- Sony XLoud sound system
MiHome Launcher- launcher from popular MIUI firmware
LeWa Home- desktop from the Chinese team LeWa
[FRAMEWORK] Xposed- An application for changing applications and firmware settings without the need to decompile, compile and sign
Locker change
open the root explorer, the system folder, there is a file build.prop - (do not forget to put R / W rights before this) here you need to make a long tap \ open it in a text editor, then look for the line
this one
#
# ADDITIONAL_BUILD_PROPERTIES
#
ro.sf.hwrotation = 0
launcher2.allappsgrid = 3d_20
ril.current.share_modem = 2
ro.mediatek.gemini_support = true
persist.sys.language = en
persist.sys.country = RU
media.stagefright.enable-player = false
media.stagefright.enable-meta = false
media.stagefright.enable-scan = false
media.stagefright.enable-http = false
ro.config.notification_sound = OnTheHunt.ogg
ro.config.alarm_alert = Alarm_Classic.ogg
ro.config.ringtone = CaribbeanIce.ogg
net.bt.name = Android
dalvik.vm.stack-trace-file = / data / anr / traces.txt
ro.custom.build.version = SW11_FLY_IQ245_2012_7_09
ro.tinno.build.version = S8032_PP_F4_EN_1.03_V13
ro.product.model = Fly IQ245
ro.product.brand = Fly
ro.product.manufacturer = Fly
ro.product.locale.language = en
ro.product.locale.region = RU
ro.usb.product_name = Fly IQ245 USB Device
ro.usb.manufacturer_name = Fly
ro.usb.mass_storage.vendor_name = Fly
ro.usb.mass.product_name = IQ245
ro.phone.usetridragview = false
curlockscreen = 2
persist.sys.timezone = Europe / Moscow
net.tinno.bt.name = Fly IQ245

ro.build.date = 2012 07 09 09:44:19 CST
ro.build.date.utc = 1341798259

at the very bottom red is highlighted and we change only one digit (by default it costs 5 - this with sliders) 5 for 2 or 2 for 5, or 32 further menu button \ save changes
reboot the phone and enjoy
behind32thankandrew-makhin
I do not recommend playing with this file if you do not know what you are doing (flashing can happen);)

useful links

Be mutually polite! We have to say on the forum "thank"by increasing reputation by clicking on the buttonPicture
If you have less than 15 messages, click on the button.Picture(under reputation) and let us know who helped you, whom to put the "+".

K
The subject is requiredCurator.Those who wish, please readrequirements for candidates for curators. Applications can be left in the topic -I want to be curator.

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 21.05.14, 00:28
Reason for editing: fly User Support Center
qaz13
Message#22
09.09.12, 13:54
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1953
Honor 9 lite

Yes, I am sitting in a vkurse
rezvorck
Message#23
09.09.12, 15:00
Observer
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 773
Check in: 28.12.11
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

sergei21shus,Here is the transparent background of the network, the battery in step should be replaced
Attached filepatch.zip(495.76 KB)

--------------------
Dead End stimulates thinking ...
qaz13
Message#24
09.09.12, 18:39
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1953
Honor 9 lite

Sergei21shus, Here is the transparent background of the network, the battery in step should be replaced

but then the buttons in the phone should be changed; the atoms will be transparent, the file.png of the buttons is initially transparent, and what you replaced is the background, which means that the buttons should not be transparent, or write another picture separately
Attached Image

Post has been editedqaz13 - 09.09.12, 19:58
rezvorck
Message#25
09.09.12, 21:18
Observer
[offline]

Messages 773
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

In this case, in order not to trash the dependencies, it is easier to fix the network icons — add a background to save it from transparency, which will cover the standard color one — and in this I am powerless, so to speak in field conditions))

--------------------
rezvorck
Message#26
10.09.12, 09:14
Observer
[offline]

Messages 773
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

qaz13,Write changes in new versions, and clean the pack from too much, for example, why reflash the boot and other standard applications "unmodified" (if only to add updates to the market, YouTube, maps, etc.) Every time you don’t download everything and time and traffic and sd memory

Post has been editedrezvorck - 10.09.12, 09:22

--------------------
qaz13
Message#27
10.09.12, 11:37
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1953
Honor 9 lite

Write changes in new versions, and clean the pack from too much, for example, why reflash the boot and other standard applications "unmodified" (if only to add updates to the market, YouTube, maps, etc.) Every time you don’t download everything and time and traffic and sd memory

I have a ROM disassembled that I am editing, but I can not even do it separately, I laid out the APC that I redid, who needs it, they will install it through rutexplorer.
By the way, just laid out a fresh hat.
Replaced almost all main icons that are constantly in sight. where is wrong - write

Post has been editedqaz13 - 10.09.12, 11:44
rezvorck
Message#28
10.09.12, 11:58
Observer
[offline]

Messages 773
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

The main ones that I asked you except for standard hours + Tinovskie

--------------------
antondem
Message#29
10.09.12, 16:53
Local
[offline]

Messages 114
Check in: 21.06.12

Colleagues, good day.

For those who put the patch. ;)

The first: nobody faced the problem of choosing a melody for a call after installing a patch? I do not see a standard window with a suggestion to choose the source of the melody:

Choose from
Android system
Choose a music ...

After installation, only the first item is available ... But you cannot choose your own melody from the list.

Second moment: did not correct the name and signature in the additional keyboard? It used to be hieroglyphs, some buttons are indicated: rolleyes:

Third: my 2nd sim card somehow periodically becomes inactive (with such a red cross) ... then it is restored again. True, perhaps this is precisely because of the quality of my connection ... although it is strange, this, in theory, should not be.
qaz13
Message#30
10.09.12, 17:24
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1953
Honor 9 lite

First: nobody faced the problem of choosing a ringtone after the patch was installed? I do not see a standard window with a suggestion to choose the source of the melody:

type in google: how to put your melody on android
second moment: there is no additional keyboard! But what happened was the support of the Chinese language from the French or Philippine firmware, I do not exactly remember what clave was in.
If not broke, then flash a clean firmware and put whatever you want from the cap and you will not see any Chinese letters, but it's okay that your phone supports Chinese, it can be useful ....;)
The third point: the network is built so that the body receives the signal best in the line of sight of the tower and many factors influence the reception, namely in which city and how the network, landscape, etc. is built, all this can be found in a search engine
But in general, before I put out something, I check on my device
antondem
Message#31
10.09.12, 17:41
Local
[offline]

Messages 114

qaz13,

well, look for how to set. : blush:

Regarding the keyboard - I could not find how to switch the Russian language from the keyboard that is installed by default. But if he is there 100% there, then I will look for it.

The network is lost right in the same place (the phone is on the table at work). I noticed the following:
1. I put a clean firmware from Monk (with a preliminary demolition of all programs, etc.) - no problem
2. Next I put a patch that changes the visual display of the amount of charge in the battery (such nice numbers instead of standard strips;)) - problems with a sim card begin.

But judging by the fact that no one else writes - the problem seems to be local in nature and the reason is somewhere inside my apparatus. I will try to collect statistics and if I find the reason I will unsubscribe.
qaz13
Message#32
10.09.12, 22:48
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1953
Honor 9 lite

The main ones that I asked you except for standard hours + Tinovskie

yes true, replaced in the setup menu 99-100% (we can overlook it)
This LauncherPro is not Tino, until it was renamed after removing the drain, I just played it a little, but maybe I’m just suspicious: D

Ajrys @ 09/09/2012, 11:36*
A long click on the desktop - hereinafter - Shortcuts - hereafter - Activinies - hereinafter - Music - hereafter - Music (I have the last one, AudioEffectControlPanel must be under it). Equalizer.

or go to Music and choose in the settings of the SRS who does not need LauncherPro, and the firmware is the drain

Post has been editedqaz13 - 11.09.12, 00:27
Vadik77
Message#33
11.09.12, 08:12
Local
[offline]

Messages 130
Check in: 06.12.07
Wileyfox Swift 2 Plus

Guys, but for some reason I don’t have apk-shki from the header (Edited files are separate for self-replacement from 10.09.12). How to install them?
rezvorck
Message#34
11.09.12, 09:14
Observer
[offline]

Messages 773
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

Vadik77,Root with the explorer including r / w (ie, when mounting the system directory, naturally, it should be root and there should be permission for the explorer) with replacement in the system / app and system / framework directory. Set permissions for each file as follows:
x x o
x o o
x o o
Shl. When replacing the system, I pre-expose the rights in any other directory (for example, in the cache), so that it does not soar with errors like "not responding", etc.

Post has been editedrezvorck - 11.09.12, 09:21

--------------------
Vadik77
Message#35
11.09.12, 09:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 130
Check in: 06.12.07
Wileyfox Swift 2 Plus

rezvorck
All figured out! : thank_you:
antondem
Message#36
11.09.12, 18:20
Local
[offline]

Messages 114

Respectedqaz13,

Thank you for your work. : yes2:

Set yourself "Graphic patch blue from the old version"from the header. I noticed such a thing - the signal level of the cellular network signal reception for a sim card in roaming is standard. Ie, an icon for a cellular network is obtained, if you are not in roaming - modified, and if you are in roaming ) is already standard.

Can this be corrected?
antondem
Message#37
11.09.12, 20:18
Local
[offline]

Messages 114

qaz13,

in continuation of the message#41 .

The roaming network icon becomes general in style if wifi is active. :) If wifi is off, then the icon is standard.

Post has been editedantondem - 11.09.12, 20:38
qaz13
Message#38
11.09.12, 21:06
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1953
Honor 9 lite

The roaming network icon becomes general in style if wifi is active. If wifi is off, then the icon is standard.

if green is, put blue.
in green icons, crazy soydesh to finish the blue current that has been tinted and laid out
ajrys
Message#39
12.09.12, 11:15
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1218
Check in: 08.08.07
Sony Xperia Z2

qaz13 @ 09/10/2012, 23:48*
go to Music and select in the settings SRS

In this srs only equalizer, and i wroteHEREabout additional features -Bass Boost, Virtualizer, Reverb Presets, Equalizer - range, as can be seen much wider.
Bass boost- put onmaximum,
Virtualizer- did not exhibit
Reverb Presets - A large room,
Equalizer - Pop,
namely, in the SRS chose -Standard.
Sounds now when watching movies better than without it.

Post has been editedajrys - 26.03.13, 19:54
antondem
Message#40
12.09.12, 15:41
Local
[offline]

Messages 114

Hello to all,

Found an interesting graphic patch in our theme "firmware": replaces the standard battery symbol with a digital designation of the charge value with an accuracy of 1%. The symbol will be the same as in the "blue" graphic theme in the header, but the attached patch changes only the battery -Attached fileUOT-08-14-11-36-1.zip(2.88 MB)

Post has been editedantondem - 12.09.12, 15:42
qaz13
Message#41
12.09.12, 16:51
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1953
Honor 9 lite

Found an interesting graphic patch in our theme "firmware": replaces the standard battery symbol with a digital designation of the charge value with an accuracy of 1%. The symbol will be the same as in the "blue" graphic theme in the header, but the attached patch changes only the battery - UOT-08-14-11-36-1.zip (2.88 MB) Downloads: 0

: D And if you look at the cap where it is written in blue letters, you will find a lot of interesting things that can be done with the battery on this site.
I put the link there on my video, everything is even described there.
Fly

50 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04.30.19, 07:42