> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Explay Infinity - Firmware (OS 4.0)

Rep: (23)
Explay Infinity - Firmware (OS 4.0)
PictureExplay Infinity / GioNee GN868

Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Soft пїЅ | FirmwareпїЅ

The firmware from this topic is NOT suitable for the phone Explay infinity 2!
Explay Infinity II - Firmware

Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware

Unofficial firmware

Instructions

Recovery

Modifications and decorations

For questions about filling the header, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedklich007 - 28.09.16, 08:40
Reason for editing: instructions and programs

Rep: (474)
motajam
Given that MTK6575 and Android 4, the universal recovery for MTK6575 and the same universal script for getting Root are 100% suitable, so do not worry. I also plan to take myself when it comes on sale.

Rep: (0)
As I understand from this videohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5wN4YAU1jU...player_embeddedOn Explay Infinity, you can put Android 4.1. Is it so?

Rep: (1321)
motajam
Motajam @ 08/23/2012, 12:33*
By the way, firmware files, flasher and drivers are already available here.

It is still unknown for what firmware.

I decided to stir up the modified recove myself. In principle, there is nothing difficult there, the main thing is to unpack our file from the boot.img firmware and any modified recovery for MTK6575 called recovery.img.
Then, from the folder with the unpacked boot, transfer the kernel and kernel_no_header files to the folder with the unpacked recovery. Then pack the recovery back and flash it in smart.
The whole process is described in some detail here:http://forum.china-iphone.ru/viewtopic.php?p=578205#p578205
That's just while in the process of unpacking while the error "line 21: cpio: command not found" falls out all the time. How to win - not yet understood. I will understand further.
I understand that the whole problem is that boot.img and recovery.img are in the ext4 file system, and you need to unpack it with a shaman tambourine, during which I haven't fully figured it out yet.
Of course, you can simply roll up a modrekoveri from some other smart on MTK6575 and laugh at the result, but I’m still having something ... Although the result is known in advance, it will hang when you try to enter the recovery or just the screen will not work.

Post has been editedcrabable - 30.08.12, 15:22

Rep: (43)
crabable @ 08/30/2012, 18:05*
I decided to stir up

The Chinese themselves do not have a rue, but we will soon have: yes2:

Rep: (3)
crabable @ 08/30/2012, 16:05*
boot.img and recovery.img in the ext4 file system, and you need to unpack it with a shaman tambourine, during which I have not fully figured out.

Maybe this will help:Sony Ericsson XPERIA mini pro - Firmware (OS 4.0 / 4.1) (Post # 15268574)

Rep: (2)
Gentlemen, I bought a phone, connected it to a computer through a string, the computer does not see it. How to put the driver there? I downloaded from the off site, so for 7 there are only 2 inf files there.

Rep: (56)
I bought a phone, connected it to a computer through a string, the computer does not see it

Stuck in the cord, click on the phone - connect the USB drive comp. Umdit like a flash drive (I have it).

Post has been editedfanfox - 30.08.12, 17:45

No, I just need the phone driver. to make the root through one

motajam Well, not Odin so at least unlock root. Specified a folder, does not see

motajam

tried, no shit happens

Laibach1, Change the cord, change the port. I saw a smart from the first time. In general, describe the situation in more detail: in which mode you are trying to connect, is USB debugging enabled?

Posted 08/30/2012, 20:38:

Can not ruin. On xda-developers, I read that in the later builds of Android, they covered all the holes for the root.
And gadsky recovery.img does not understand!
Probably, this is a sign from above: it works - not to climb.

Post has been editedAndreee - 26.09.12, 13:07
Reason for editing: +1 from Alienii ...

Cheers, comrades!
I just made a modified recovery for Infinity based on Alexey Arsenev's mod from china-iphone.ru (long years to a great man!).
It is stitched with the help of a utility for flashing and flashing posted on the explay website.
Do everything according to the instructions from the site until you need to click the "Download" button. Before this, remove all the checkmarks that mark the sections for flashing, except for the "recovery" item. Then double click on the word "recovery" and after that you need to specify the modified recovery that you downloaded in advance.
After the firmware, the entrance to the standard recovery is the volume up + power.
With the help of rekoveri you can do the following things:
1. Full device backup
2. Restore from a full backup (both completely and partitions selectively)
3. Cleaning device partitions (hard cuts)
4. Install patches, if necessary, disable signature verification patches.
A lot more ...

I warn !!!
All actions you do at your own risk! I am not responsible for dead and incorrectly stitched phones!
If you do not know why you need a modified recovery, it is better not to try to flash it!

Attached filerecovery.img(4.47 MB)

Post has been editedcrabable - 01.09.12, 22:48

Rep: (39)
crabable
what is this what?
what is going on?
what is this, cwm? O _ o
it is so excellent that it is impossible)
all plus companion!)

Invisible DRuG,
Yes, this is CWM.

Posted on 09/01/2012, 20:31:

But the patch to get root-rights through modrekoveri.
Attached fileCWM-SuperSU-v0.93.zip(654.1 KB)

Posted on 09/01/2012, 20:33:

Anticipating questions ... Everything that I post is initially checked on myself. So everything is 100% workable.

A patch that redistributes memory. After using it to install programs instead of 500 MB, 1 GB is available, the internal SD card instead of 2 GB becomes 1.5 GB. When applying the patch data is saved, but just in case you need to make a backup. Depending on the number of installed programs, the patch can run for up to 5 minutes. Without panic, it does not freeze!
Attached fileReParted-tool.data-sd.% 28by_sgg.im% 29.signed.zip(1.62 MB)

In order to return the factory memory allocation, you will have to roll the official firmware through the Flash Tool.

Post has been editedcrabable - 02.09.12, 12:24

Rep: (0)
And you can detailed instructions in the studio. How and where to click))))) And then on the site of the Plyplex pdf instruction is in very poor quality and uninformative.

Rep: (15)
I join jimbojons - can step-by-step instructions for "dummies"? Interested in Patch, which redistributes memory. Please ..: [

Post has been editedlanser70 - 04.09.12, 06:57

jimbojons
lanser70,

Ehh ... They have terrorized the old man ...
To begin, instructions on the firmware in the smart modified recovery.
So, the points!

First, install the driver who download from the Explay website. (MTK_driver)
1. Turn off the smart, pull out the battery and connect the smart to the computer.
2. Within three seconds, install the battery back, but do not turn on anything.
3. An unknown device appears in the device manager. It needs to feed the drivers from the previously merged and unpacked archive.
4. If the drivers are properly installed - turn off the smart from the cord and pull out the battery.
5. If the drivers are not installed, we begin to scratch the turnips and by all possible means try to feed these same firewood to our unknown device.

Now the firmware.
1. Download from the site Explay from the technical support section the files SP_Flash_Tool (this is the firmware program) and Infinity V 1.00 (this is the firmware itself).
2. We unpack all this rubbish in different folders.
3. Download from this topic.modified recovery(This is the recovery that we will flash). Put it somewhere aside.
4. Go to the folder with the firmware program and run Flash_tool.exe
5. Choose an item"File" and then click on the item "Open Scatter-loading file" .
6. Now in the window that opens, go to the folder with the unpacked firmware and select the file there"MT6575_Android_scatter_emmc"
7. The firmware will be loaded into the program. Now remove the checkmarks in front of all items except"RECOVERY" . Do not pay attention to the appearing inscriptions when removing the first ticks - this is a hysteria program.
8. Now double click on the label."RECOVERY" (this is where the tick has remained). After that, you need to tell the program where our modified recovery is, which you downloaded and put aside.
9. If the smart is still on - turn off and pull out the battery.
10. Press the big button in the program"Download" .
11. The appeared inscription is not readable and boldly press the affirmative button.
12. Fiercely we plug the cord with one end into the computer, and the second end into the smart.
13. Insert the battery.
14. If the drivers are installed, the firmware process will start, which will take less than a minute and will end with a window on the screen with a circle in this window. We zhmakay and we disconnect smart from wires. Use all done!

The input to the modified recovery is the same as in the standard one - on the switched off smart, we hold down the "volume up" and "power". We keep until the entrance to the recovery, i. before the appearance on the menu screen on the background of the faint green Android. Management in rekoveri- volume keys - walk by points, power - we confirm the choice.

Beeeee ... Tired ...

Now install patches.

1. Download the necessary patches from the theme in the zip archive and put it on the memory card NOT UNLESS. If a memory card is inserted - put the file on it!
2. Turn off the body, go in recovery.
3. Go to the pointbackup and restore
4. Choosebackup and we courageously wait for the backup copy of the smart card to be made (just in case something goes wrong).
5. Then itemgo back to get to the start menu.
6. Now select the iteminstall zip from sdcard
7. Then itemchoose zip from sdcard
8. Now find in the list of files the patch that you downloaded and click on it with the power button.
9. Now the screen will crawl a lot of letters for a few minutes (depending on the patch).
10. When the process is over - select the item.go back , and then reboot system now reboot and enjoy.

Post has been editedcrabable - 20.09.12, 10:08

Rep: (108)
crabable
Great instruction, you need a hat. Regarding the 13 point, do not experiment with it better. Akb set, because you can destroy the power controller.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 30.06.19, 12:02