> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

tombo | Work with notes

Rep: (259)
Tombo
version 2.0beta 5

Last update of the program in the header22.07.2015

Laststableversion1.17

Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Tombo is a tree-like structure for storing notes on a PDA. Automatic generation of note names. Enabled 128-bit encryption. There is a version for PC and for PDAs. It is possible to synchronize with a desktop computer through ActiveSync. Free.

Opportunities:
  • Tree structure of notes
  • Automatically names new files
  • Uses 128bit Blowfish Encryption Algorithms
  • Each individual record can be assigned whether to encrypt it.
  • Regular Expression Search

Last changes:

• Some crypted notes are displayed as plain file
  • -root parameter no longer to wok
  • Property dialog is not displayed on some PPC200 devices
  • ABEND when initializing on H / PC devices

Compatibility: Pocket PC ARM / SH / MIPS, Pocket PC 2002, Windows Mobile 2003 / 2003SE / 5

Homepage: tombo.sourceforge.jp

Loading:
Windows x86 - Version 1.17: Attached fileimg-6149-Tombo_1_17_desktop_en.zip (325.67 KB)
Version 2.0 beta4: Attached fileimg-98027-Tombo_2_0b4_desktop_en.zip (639.71 KB)
Version 2.0 beta5 : Tombo (Post antex # 41717111)

Windows Mobile ARM, XScale - Version 1.17: Attached fileimg-6150-Tombo_1_17_pktpc_arm_en.zip (487.9 KB)
+ Russification Version 2.0 beta4: Attached fileimg-98028-Tombo_2_0b4_pktpc_arm_en.zip (500.23 KB)

Post has been editedKikujiro_SPb - 23.07.15, 22:41
Reason for editing: 2.0b5 for BB

Rep: (2)
Also there was a problem with marking in the text, terribly uncomfortable when the note is big - distracts. Yesterday spat and rolled back to version 1.17 everything went.
With the BB, it is synchronized through an asset sync - just the TOMBO base is in the PDA file sync folder, and Tombo is set up onto its opening, I did not try only the reverse option if the BB change the note, most likely in the PDA, too. Changes.

Rep: (35)
Dokost @ 16.4.09, 3:05*
That is most likely in the PDA, too, if you are lasting a change.

Will be.

Rep: (9)
I've been using 5 years old - the prog is good, but the author scored for further development} -)
Program 1 minus today - without a stylus it is difficult to born} -)
So now looking for an alternative - both on the PDA and on the BB. If I do not find stay on Tombo - the client part on the BB and encryption is plus.
A simple text format is the same plus (opens everywhere and does not collapse)

Rep: (132)
A similar problem .. with a stylus :)
And alternatively did not find ... Partially moved to Blade Wiki ... But everything is not that ..

Rep: (0)
Great program! If someone would come to do something like that, but with additional features. The idea of ​​the text database from simple directories and text files is simply great.

Prog Super! I use it to describe and create a tree of working directories. In each directory, the description of the files, their status and the history of changes.
I would very much like to make her work with relative ways, whatever it would be possible to carry on a flash drive, and so you have to change handles each time, because Mounted flash drive with different disk name.

Excellent program. Tree notes in TXT very convenient. But how it was already written without a stylus very uncomfortable.

Rep: (30)
Warder @ 04/15/2011, 09:40*
Excellent program. Tree notes in TXT very convenient. But how it was already written without a stylus very uncomfortable.

In version 2.0, Beta4 is quite normal and without a stylus costs.

Program for all occasions. I also use two years. Now I put on the BB, since alternatives simply do not see and synchronize with WM easily.

Is there interested in the further development of TOMBO? You can discuss:Order for programs

Rep: (7)
On the developer's site:
2012-03-20 Tombo 2.0 Beta 5 Has Released
So far for BB.

Post has been editedkobr_s - 23.05.12, 23:58
Reason for editing: added

Rep: (18)
Kobr_s @ 05/23/2012, 23:37*
On the developer's site:
2012-03-20 Tombo 2.0 Beta 5 Has Released
So far for BB.

Loading beta versions for BB -here .
For the desktop 5th beta, the Russification file from the header (Tombomsg.txt) is fully suited.
- * .msi-installer
- * zip, unpacking to the desired folder
-----------------------------
Necropling of course, WM has long been needed for a long time, but notes on the computer
always relevant. In addition, you can synchronize with android
Notes.
Tombo for BB is outdated, unfortunately. But there are more recent programs, for example:
- zim.Russian description, off.site.

Attached files

Attached fileTombo_2_0b5_en_msi.zip.(693 KB)
Attached fileTombo_2_0b5_en.zip.(664.04 KB)

Rep: (3)
Antex @ 07/23/15, 19:46*
But there are more recent programs, for example:
- zim.

Can anyone tell something similar - notes in text form with several levels of hierarchy, synchronization with mobile platforms - I still use TOMBO, I never picked up replacement.

The same ZIM - no file encryption, no synchronization with mobile platforms (because part of the structure of the structure stored in its zim file, and there is no mobile client for it)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 11/21/20, 05:21