> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

tombo | Work with notes

Rep: (259)
Tombo
version 2.0beta 5

Last update of the program in the header22.07.2015

Laststableversion1.17

Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Tombo is a tree-like structure for storing notes on a PDA. Automatic generation of note names. Enabled 128-bit encryption. There is a version for PC and for PDAs. It is possible to synchronize with a desktop computer through ActiveSync. Free.

Opportunities:
  • Tree structure of notes
  • Automatically names new files
  • Uses 128bit Blowfish Encryption Algorithms
  • Each individual record can be assigned whether to encrypt it.
  • Regular Expression Search

Last changes:

• Some crypted notes are displayed as plain file
  • -root parameter no longer to wok
  • Property dialog is not displayed on some PPC200 devices
  • ABEND when initializing on H / PC devices

Compatibility: Pocket PC ARM / SH / MIPS, Pocket PC 2002, Windows Mobile 2003 / 2003SE / 5

Homepage: tombo.sourceforge.jp

Loading:
Windows x86 - Version 1.17: Attached fileimg-6149-Tombo_1_17_desktop_en.zip (325.67 KB)
Version 2.0 beta4: Attached fileimg-98027-Tombo_2_0b4_desktop_en.zip (639.71 KB)
Version 2.0 beta5 : Tombo (Post antex # 41717111)

Windows Mobile ARM, XScale - Version 1.17: Attached fileimg-6150-Tombo_1_17_pktpc_arm_en.zip (487.9 KB)
+ Russification Version 2.0 beta4: Attached fileimg-98028-Tombo_2_0b4_pktpc_arm_en.zip (500.23 KB)

Post has been editedKikujiro_SPb - 23.07.15, 22:41
Reason for editing: 2.0b5 for BB

Rep: (2)
2006-09-12 TOMBO 2.0 beta 3 has released.

Beta1 / 2 is depend on MSVCRT80.DLL on win32 platform. I have fixed on this version.
Some users report bugs and not fixed yet, sorry and please wait fixing.

I fix some problems reported by user, too.
Remove dependency for MSVCRT80.DLL (win32)
Add installer (win32)
Add insert date to context menu
Add Shift + Home, Shift + End, Shift + Ctrl + Home, Shift + Ctrl + End key bindings.

пїЅ _http://tombo.sourceforge.jp/En/history.html#200609120200

Post has been editedEiskalt - 23.09.06, 18:09

Rep: (2)
2006-09-26 TOMBO 2.0beta 4 has released.
4 beta is bug fix version.
FIX: password timeout occures in serveral minutes even though timeout value is 60 min
FIX: "Use random filename", "Sync file name and title", "Keep cursor position" option is not reflected from property settings
FIX: PocketPC's menu is corrupt
FIX: One pane mode is not worked
FIX: Save new note failed when choosing virtual folder
FIX: Cut / Copy / Paste is not worked when choosing from menu (WM5)
FIX: Renaming is not worked on some WM5 devices
FIX: Password timeout is not occured when displaying crypted notes and focus is in treeview.

пїЅ _http://tombo.sourceforge.jp/En/history.html#200609260030

Rep: (0)
The main advantages of this program - speed, simplicity and reliability of storage notes. Use 1 month and Autglyuki climb only to correct the periodic problem. Complete flexibility, that's what I gave Tombaugh. The only significant negative - the lame Russian search. :( I'd like to write about this author, but ashamed of my inglisha: huh:

Rep: (11)
The author is well aware of chrome search in Russian and repeatedly read about it on my forum, but apparently, this is not a priority in its development. Better and simpler programs are not seen, but no search is just killing. Tolerated, condoned, the base has grown - carried by transferring information Keepass.

Rep: (23)
Excellent prog. And PIM is not necessary :).
Are there alternatives?

Drewx, 17.10.06 12:24:49
The author is well aware of chrome search in Russian and repeatedly read about it on my forum, but apparently, this is not a priority in its development. Better and simpler programs are not seen, but no search is just killing. Tolerated, condoned, the base has grown - carried by transferring information Keepass.

Right now, we look for what Keepass. : Search:

As this is not a search? Truncated there! since Fersen 1.9. The truth is a little hromovat - case sensitive :(

Tolerated, condoned, the base has grown - carried by transferring information Keepass.

A bit strange ... nuzheli Keepass suited for this?

Tried everything inForum Mapsavagemessiahzine.comadvise

Tombo really the easiest and most comfortable way of doing its base.

BUT ..;)

can someone tell me something like that
1. with tree
2. Not only with TXT and HTML with images
Search Tomb makes only his TXT files. I'm not talking about vsyakme there DOC and PDF, but at least another html.
3. and cross references between records.
by analogy with Autluk peredranym ragged-but that at BB- any set of categories.
Wood - a class, but it is hard, and one knot (or branch :)) often need here and there, and multiply directories Tunb .. :(

essentially making the first good Tombo 1.5 points

Rep: (371)
tigor , Try to look ADB Idea Library

Rep: (639)
tigor
With whatTreNotes I did not like? ...

AnVn @ 28.10.06 14:16:37
And what TreNotes not like? ...

as a minimum-base separated from formatu- to Rich, to the sound of a pen ... which is good ...

2d0x Thank you, I look :)

Rep: (639)
tigor @ 29.10.06 21:12:41
AnVn, 28.10.06 14:16:37
And what TreNotes not like? ...

as a minimum-base separated from formatu- to Rich, to the sound of a pen ... which is good ...

How to share? Where divided? ... What is Rich?
You, the hour, not to be confused with PhatNotes?

What does the name of one of the tabs in the settings - "SIP"?

Rep: (23)
Maybe someone of Russification vozmotstsa? :)

Rep: (388)
And which version and how to swing? And then somehow confusing. :) And is it possible to create notes on your hands?

Rep: (259)
vitaliy4 , the current stable version - 1.17 (_ http://prdownloads.sourceforge.jp/tombo/18958/Tombo_1_17_pktpc_arm_en.zip), beta versions It is also available, but their work can, of course, bugs (latest beta version _ http://prdownloads.sourceforge.jp/tombo/21893/Tombo_2_0b4_pktpc_arm_en.zip).
I am using the stable version is already a very long time and are satisfied, when version 2.0 will no longer be put to its beta.

Aleksey akimoff , Thanks for the tip. I downloaded and installed. But it is impossible to take notes on your hands! :( Can anyone tell me a good program, that it was according to the type of standard notes (including so you can make entries by hand), but had a more advanced features for saving notes. And that standard is not satisfied with sloppy conservation ... : help:

Rep: (3)
The strange name of this theme:
"Tombo, work with handwritten notes."
With that Tombo only works with text files.

vitaliy4
Can anyone tell me a good program, that it was according to the type of standard notes (including so you can make entries by hand), but had a more advanced features for saving notes.

A TreNotes, which in this thread already called or PhatPad?

TreNotes not suitable because of too big load ... But I have this program stands and uses for other purposes. But on PhatPad and stopped. A very good program. :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/02/20, 12:02