> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

5 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »  

> JXD S601 - SkelROM Firmware (OS)
MOPE4ok
Message#1
31.08.12, 15:32
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 16
Check in: 21.03.12
Oneplus 3

JXD S601 - SkelROM Firmware
Picture
Description |Discussion| FAQ | Purchase | Accessories | Marriage |Firmware

Official firmware
Official firmware for JXD S601 v2.1<0723>
  • Fully obtained "root" rights
  • Android 2.3.4
  • GameHub and a bunch of emulators are pre-installed.
  • Installed application to reassign keys (Key Mapping)
  • Powered by 600 MHz (verified by Skelton)

A WARNING:
"After removing GameHub with Titanium Backup, the console (prefix) stopped loading!"

DOWNLOAD
MIRROR_1
MIRROR_2

Unofficial firmware
SkelROM Alternative ICS for JXD S601
  • Based on Android 4.0.3 (includes AndroidGamekey)
  • 800MHz default CPU frequency
  • root rights at the kernel level (ro.secure = o in default.prop)
  • removed all Chinese applications and emulators
  • console id in build.prop changed to Samsung Galaxy 2 for more apps displayed on Google Play
  • deodexed and compressed (zipaligned)
  • Trebuchet launcher added
  • removed duplicate libraries
  • a free version of SetCPU is installed and profiles are added
  • emulators and applications are installed in data / apps for easy removal or update
  • emulators installed: GameBoid, Nesoid, Gensoid, GbCoid, Gearoid, Snesoid, Snes 9x, Tiger Arcade
  • Installed applications: Airdroid, Cifs Manager Chanifire 3d (plugins included), ES File Explorer, Gmail, Lucky Patcher, Maildroid, Mixzing Free, Onlive, Opera Mini, Titanium Backup Free, Tunein Radio, Youtube
  • Fixed problem with AC3 and DTS when playing in hardware mode
  • CIFS support (access to files and folders on a remote computer) (thanks to Naxeras)
  • battery percentage
  • new screensaver and download animation
  • some fixes in build.prop for Wi-Fi, responsiveness, etc.
  • the default is English

ATTENTION:Before installing, save all important information and data from the internal memory of the console, since the firmware automatically makes a full wipe.

THE AUTHOR WARNS:
“This is my last job for the JXD S601. In the future, I will not support the S601.
All files are distributed as is, you use them at your own risk!Installing this firmware is YOUR responsibility!�

CONSIDERATIONS:
Author -Skelton, reports that it has not added any paid applications and will not add applications such as FPSE and n64oid in the future, in order to avoid violation of licensing agreements!
SETCPU is a version for donations, was added with the consent of the copyright owner - XDA.
The first boot is very slow due to the deodex, and also because all applications are installed on the first boot! Subsequent downloads will be normal.
This firmware is not compatible with the TV-OUT application, so if you want to connect the S601 to your TV, do not use this firmware (Android 4 ICS), but use the previous ones (Android 2.3 Gingerbread).

ACKNOWLEDGMENTS:
I would like to thank all the users who made this ROM possible, also a huge thanksDeen0x, naxerasandBitrider(from gp32spain), and suxiaomeng. Also, thank you very much -SNESFANandabhorielfor the work done for the JXD s601.
Special thanks to willgoo.

DOWNLOAD
MIRROR_1
MIRROR_2

Instructions
Installation:
  1. Download the version we need.
  2. unpack the files (Factory_para_update_aml, update.zip, Uimage, uImage_recovery, u-boot-aml-ucl.bin) to the root of the memory card.
  3. Turn off the console and turn it on using the Power + Menu button combination.
  4. Waiting for the end of the firmware process.

Post has been editedMOPE4ok - 31.08.12, 16:11
nilefirst
Message#42
07.08.13, 08:23
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 104
Check in: 02.12.12

The prog is not for nothing that you threw off, see the codes of the buttons do not coincide with those codes that are set for the device and are written in the file, and the other lost buttons do Hom.
Honestly surprised.
Keep the original file from the firmware from the header, replace it and see if the buttons workAttached fileVendor_0001_Product_0001.rar(1.14 KB)

Post has been editednilefirst - 07.08.13, 08:24

--------------------
"You need to be stubborn, but not a ram."
“If in a dispute with an obstinate ram you are armed only with logic, facts and common sense - you have no chance.â€
nilefirst
Message#43
17.08.13, 12:11
Local
[offline]

Messages 104

Firmware from the author of the post Nilerom ICS

Firmware for devices: JXD S601, Func Spider-01, Exeq Net (1st), Smaggi aio smarti android 4.3, ! QU Advance, PGP AIO DROID 43501.
since the rest is clones jxd s601.
Test current CPU valuehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJzIV_pHFE8, the value of the ceiling, as the recorder recording in the background, drives the percent to full.

- Android 4.0.3
- TV out is working
- The firmware is not deodexed, to speed up its loading and performance. (Who needs deodexed and zipalign, knock on the PM)
- Rutovan (I rewired more correctly in the script, and corrected some more errors in the script.)
- Default Rus
- In the menu for holding Power, there is a House (Home)
- In the on-screen gamepad AndroidGameKey there are also triggers: L and R (start the program by holding select + start)
- Changed screen resolution (to more optimal)
- Re-identified as SGSII (gt-i9100) for a larger display of suitable games and applications in the market and other tweaks in build.prop
- Added missing permissions for expanding the available software in the market and for system needs
- Added multifunctional CWM (ClockWorkMod5.5.0.5 with more advanced functionality, nandroid backup, etc.)
- Launcher changed to Go launcher EX
- New logo
(Surse also cleaned of unnecessary software and other stuff in libraries)

Established:
* ES explorer, OperaMobile, ICQ, Qip, Vkontakte

Added by:
- Emulators last. versions: PSP, Super Nintendo RU, Sega Genesis RU (mega drive II), GameBoy Advance RU (downloadBIOSand specify its emulsion), Nes RU (someone is familiar as Dendy), Nintedo64 RU (MuphenPlus 2.3.3 free)
- PS1 * PCSX ReARMed - translated rus + apk added a screen overlay as in the FPse emulator from ZidanCo (thanks to aeromet-u)
(at the first start, do not do the calibration, and check that the video settings are worth it - its frequency with a value of 60. We also throw the BIOS file into the folder with the images of the gamesscph1001.bin)
- Tiger Arcade / Neo Geo / CPS1 / CPS2 / CPS3 (Mame) (BIOSthrow to the rooms).
*** in sega, super nintendo, nes emulators, you can play 2 player (or VS) games with your partner, via WiFi. Verified

Tightened support for Cifs! Is used for:
1. Cifsmanager(Balls, for access from the device to the folders of your PC. For example, watch the video from the computer)
2. Airdroid(Access to your Android device through a browser on a PC)
3. Kainy(Remote access to the games and desktop of your computer) (Before use, patch it with a lucky patcher-ohm automatic mode, and it is better to buy its full version)

Added by:
- ChainFire 3d + plugins (already in the system)
- LuckyPatcher
- Titanium Backup Free 6.1, OnLive, Total Commander, Root explorer
- Numeric game hackers (ala ArtMoney): SBgameHacker (Very Good), GameKiller Full (Rus)

*** Paid programs (or their paid versions) were removed and not added, in order to avoid violations of licensing agreements and copyrights.

INSTALLATION:
Important * Read before installation
- For owners of the funk spider, you must first make a check visually on the pics on the sitehttp://www.dfunc.ru/products/func-spader-0...-goda%C2%BB/faqin order to check the NEW you have a modification or not. Actually the main visual difference is that on the right there are 4 buttons other M, X, A, E, instead of the old forms of figures (ala PS). On the site they write that you have another video accelerator (PowerVR), but as they say "it is also written on the fence," so check the type of your video accelerator with the progAntutu benchmark(Info-Information), if there is a Mali-400 MP, then you can put Nilerom ICS. If PowerVR, then you can not, but you can download the 4 + android firmware from the website of the function at the same link. *** By the way, the second console (son) buttons converted to M, X, A, E. I checked Antuta, it turned out the video was still Mali. I stitched Nilerom ICS on it, it works great. But first check the type of video accelerator, definitely worth it.

- I myself faced with the fact that combinations of buttons for installing firmware may differ, due to different burned u-boot, for example, after firmware 4.0.4 from flash, it is not burned separately by the usual clamping Volume + and Power. And the usual burning of the firmware Menu + Power, replaced by Esc + Power. Actually, these 2 functions are combined in one click, changing the combination to Esc + Power.
That is why the installation process can vary. This insidious firmware changes in bootloader to nand, the call to u-boot-aml-ucl, to u-boot-aml-ucl-20nm. Accordingly, during the subsequent burning of other firmware, he will quickly write that the u-boot-aml-ucl-20nm.bin file is not found, BUT will install the firmware. As a result, we get the installed firmware, with the u-boot-aml-ucl.bin bootloader ignored by it (not stitched by the new yutut).
I coped with this problem (by returning the usual combinations of stitching, normal u-boot), and I post it to you, who can come in handy
Fix Boot (instruction inside the archive)Attached fileFix Boot.rar(3.84 MB)

- Who has fallen off nand (internal memory does not see the computer) we use my Fix Nand (instruction inside the archive). After that, Nanda does not fall off. Except in the future installations of other firmware with badly modified vold.fstab, etc.
Fix Nand (instruction inside the archive)Attached fileFix Nand.rar(3.42 MB)

Bottom line: The computer will start to see both the internal and the SD card. Even then, in the device, the internal memory will be determined as the second sdcard. And your SD card will be defined as the main (first) Sdcard - which is convenient and fixes problems with games (caches, etc.), and with programs.
*** If you wish, you can swap them if you need it (for example, if you don’t have any SD cards, etc.), I’ll upload the file. Just need to replace it in the system and restart.

After reading
Unpack the Nilerom ICS archive, and drop all files into the root of your SD card. Now turn off the device and read the steps.
1. We burn separately u-boot, when off. device, holding the combo Volume + and Power (If everything is ok, there will be an inscription about u-boot). If it didn't work, skip this step.

2. We start to burn the firmware, when off. device, holding the combo Menu + Power. If the combo did not work, stop doing it and do the bootloader treatment before.Attached fileFix Boot.rar(3.84 MB)
(Fix boot instruction inside the archive).

3. The Recovery menu will appear (CWM, navigate through the menu with the left D-pad, and Start performs the OK function and back with the Esc button (arrow)),
- First, we make a nandroid backup, "backup and restore" - "backup" (if you don’t like this firmware, then you can easily restore your previous firmware).
- For more stable operation, before flashing it is recommended to make a full wipe:
* wipe data / factory reset
* wipe cache partition
* wipe Dalvik cache (in "Advanced")
- Then select "install zip from sdcard", then "apply /sdcard/update.zip", and in the list select "Yes - Install /sdcard/update.zip".

We are waiting for the completion of the installation process until it is again thrown into the main recovery menu, and at the very bottom it should be written:
Install from sdcard complete. Press Esc and select "reboot system now". Everything.
P.S. Do not worry, nothing will be erased from the SDcard memory card (except for the system android secure)

Download firmware Nilerom ics
P.S. Posted here, as indicated in the post of moderatorcry

Post has been editednilefirst - 01.04.16, 15:58

--------------------
“If in a dispute with an obstinate ram you are armed only with logic, facts and common sense - you have no chance.â€
mifcorp
Message#44
20.08.13, 03:30
Novice
[offline]

Messages 42
Check in: 29.01.10
Qtek S100

something not rolled

--------------------
Magician wm 6.5 cotulla wwe-5 + 4GB_MicroSd_HCHuaweY u8500, ZtEv9C
zaezd
Message#45
20.08.13, 16:01
User
[offline]

Messages 55
Check in: 25.05.09

Plus, in favor of the firmware Nilerom ICS, set, works on 600 MHz apparently, 4 droids are very tolerable, the nand does not fall off.
nilefirst ATP for a detailed description of the procession.
By the way, I asked technical support for func 01 about the further development of the firmware with 4 android, received the answer:
-If it is very slow, flash on 2.3. At the moment, we are waiting for firmware on other devices. About the spider while we can not say anything.
nilefirst
Message#46
21.08.13, 01:44
Local
[offline]

Messages 104

zaezdmonitoring the current processor frequencyhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJzIV_pHFE8. The first application (Antuta tester, it does not monitor) was launched to show that this is NileromICS firmware. And CpuSpy and SetCPU have already monitored the current one, since the video recording program itself eats a lot of resources and drives the percent to full, so the monitoring was under the ceiling. If you start it yourself, the values ​​will be 150 (if you leave the device alone), and start to increase and jump, from your actions on the device.

Post has been editednilefirst - 21.08.13, 02:23

--------------------
kudran
Message#47
24.08.13, 23:50
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 31.07.09
Sony Ericsson Xperia X8

Plus in favor of Nilerom ICS.
First of all, on the skelrom firmware I did not get out of sleep mode, but everything is fine on this one.
Secondly, normal emulators, plus a normal selection of programs.
Well, it seems everything works as it should
DaeMan6
Message#48
26.08.13, 22:14
Guru
[offline]

Messages 5177
Check in: 06.03.11
Pocophone F1 6/128

Screen resolution changed (To more optimal)

In what sense?

--------------------
Xiaomi Pocophone F1; Xiaomi Mi A1;
Nintendo Switch; PS4 Slim; PS3 Slim; PSP
lolekill
Message#49
12.09.13, 18:23
Local
[offline]

Messages 109
Check in: 04.06.12
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 2/16

nilefirstand what is the maximum frequency?

Post has been editedlolekill - 12.09.13, 18:24
LYNEX07
Message#50
19.09.13, 13:21
Novice
[offline]

Messages 39
Check in: 28.03.12

Hello, I am not the responsive owner of the "SPIDER-01-" revision 2013 Processor
GP33003 (ARM Cortex-A8 1.2GHz CPU, PowerVR SGX531 GPU)
the test camera gives out 5 megapixels and the resolution of the display is 800-480
Wi-Fi does not work.
If you put the official 4.0 version of the android Syrian number without the SPIDER inscription, then the Wi-Fi does not even turn on.
If you put 4.1 firmware from another revision where there is an inscription SPIDER in the syriynik, then wi-fi is turned on but it does not work correctly and SPIDER itself brakes.
I tried to install the firmware from JXD S602, they are very similar in hardware, but SPIDER does not start after the firmware.
tell me whose clone "SPIDER-01-" revision 2013 and from what you can put the firmware.
avp26rus
Message#51
21.09.13, 23:11
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 15
Check in: 20.04.13
Acer neoTouch

Guys, save help!
The toy has gone out ... When you turn on the red screen with the inscription "func", then the flying android, then the inscription is an anroid, and the robot blinks and everything can ... stand for hours ....
I downloaded the firmware, did everything as in the instructions, but when I hold down the key, turn on the + menu, the blue "power" indicator lights up and everything is black and the indicator lights up ....
Help who what can!?!?!?
Thank!
the_madghost
Message#52
22.09.13, 15:15
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 13
Check in: 18.12.06
HTC One S

In Nilerom ICS PSP emulator worth what?

--------------------
---
HTC One S (S3) CID _A07 Stock Android 4.1.1 Sense 4+
LYNEX07
Message#53
22.09.13, 18:38
Novice
[offline]

Messages 39

Experimentally, I poured the firmware in from game consoles that are similar in hardware to Func Spider-01 "modification 2013".
And here on the next firmware it started the firmware fast without garbage wi-fi and the camera is not working. but maybe everything will work on another revision Func Spider-01 "modification of 2013"
here is this firmwarehttps://disk.yandex.ru/public/?hash=FhFsb6p...BNYx73pFbx84%3D
LYNEX07
Message#54
26.09.13, 20:37
Novice
[offline]

Messages 39

Problems with wi-fi solved.
It turns out that the Chinese did not give one resistor to the wi-fi module RTL8188eiv
Soldered from the old Nokia rezuk and all the problems were solved: happy:
SnezhanaT
Message#55
23.10.13, 16:59
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 23.10.13

Hello! I bought my little children such a toy Func SPIDER-01 I want to flash it, I could not understand it everywhere! Please help for those who know it are easier than ever! Thank you very much in advance!
niyaz84
Message#56
06.11.13, 19:31
Local
[offline]

Messages 169
Check in: 26.03.12
Vernee thor

4 consoles have already passed through my hands: JXD S601 and its analogue EXEQ NET, Func Titan-01 and Func Titan-02

Yesterday I just switched to Nilerom ICS. Some positive impressions. Frequency 1 GHz. Happy for tv out
So far, I have found one minus is the small print (changed to huge), which again becomes small after a reboot or shutdown.
For games, it is the thing, but after 7 inches it seems shallow.

--------------------
»J2me game lovers club«

"There is no knowledge that is not power"
Elfz
Message#57
12.11.13, 09:23
Local
[offline]

Messages 193
Check in: 03.06.13

Hello, I have flashed the prefix with firmware (SkelROM Alternative ICS for JXD S601) and in the main menu all the information is horizontal. How can this be changed?
niyaz84
Message#58
12.11.13, 18:22
Local
[offline]

Messages 169
Check in: 26.03.12
Vernee thor

Need to change the Launcher. For example, on Go Launcher

--------------------
»J2me game lovers club«

"There is no knowledge that is not power"
Pearl
Message#59
16.11.13, 15:07
Android be with you
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 5038
Check in: 19.09.10
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 4/64

M
Topic moves to Other game consoles

--------------------
Not available. Please understand and forgive.
GiANiC
Message#60
18.11.13, 08:19
Local
[offline]

Messages 308
Check in: 29.01.08
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro

There is a console DNS Gyes. I understand that this is an analogue of JXD S601. I have a question: how to install the Play market?

--------------------
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro - my
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Standart 2/16 - Spouses
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A 3/32 - Daughters
megas33
Message#61
10.12.13, 21:28
Local
[offline]

Messages 163
Check in: 09.12.13

Guys for func spider new modification which firmware would be better?

--------------------
Tv-Box XT-Q7-V11 Mod M.I.G. 4.4.2

5 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 20:14