> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

5 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 > »  

> JXD S601 - SkelROM Firmware (OS)
MOPE4ok
Message#1
31.08.12, 15:32
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 16
Check in: 21.03.12
Oneplus 3

JXD S601 - SkelROM Firmware
Picture
Description |Discussion| FAQ | Purchase | Accessories | Marriage |Firmware

Official firmware
Official firmware for JXD S601 v2.1<0723>
  • Fully obtained "root" rights
  • Android 2.3.4
  • GameHub and a bunch of emulators are pre-installed.
  • Installed application to reassign keys (Key Mapping)
  • Powered by 600 MHz (verified by Skelton)

A WARNING:
"After removing GameHub with Titanium Backup, the console (prefix) stopped loading!"

DOWNLOAD
MIRROR_1
MIRROR_2

Unofficial firmware
SkelROM Alternative ICS for JXD S601
  • Based on Android 4.0.3 (includes AndroidGamekey)
  • 800MHz default CPU frequency
  • root rights at the kernel level (ro.secure = o in default.prop)
  • removed all Chinese applications and emulators
  • console id in build.prop changed to Samsung Galaxy 2 for more apps displayed on Google Play
  • deodexed and compressed (zipaligned)
  • Trebuchet launcher added
  • removed duplicate libraries
  • a free version of SetCPU is installed and profiles are added
  • emulators and applications are installed in data / apps for easy removal or update
  • emulators installed: GameBoid, Nesoid, Gensoid, GbCoid, Gearoid, Snesoid, Snes 9x, Tiger Arcade
  • Installed applications: Airdroid, Cifs Manager Chanifire 3d (plugins included), ES File Explorer, Gmail, Lucky Patcher, Maildroid, Mixzing Free, Onlive, Opera Mini, Titanium Backup Free, Tunein Radio, Youtube
  • Fixed problem with AC3 and DTS when playing in hardware mode
  • CIFS support (access to files and folders on a remote computer) (thanks to Naxeras)
  • battery percentage
  • new screensaver and download animation
  • some fixes in build.prop for Wi-Fi, responsiveness, etc.
  • the default is English

ATTENTION:Before installing, save all important information and data from the internal memory of the console, since the firmware automatically makes a full wipe.

THE AUTHOR WARNS:
“This is my last job for the JXD S601. In the future, I will not support the S601.
All files are distributed as is, you use them at your own risk!Installing this firmware is YOUR responsibility!

CONSIDERATIONS:
Author -Skelton, reports that it has not added any paid applications and will not add applications such as FPSE and n64oid in the future, in order to avoid violation of licensing agreements!
SETCPU is a version for donations, was added with the consent of the copyright owner - XDA.
The first boot is very slow due to the deodex, and also because all applications are installed on the first boot! Subsequent downloads will be normal.
This firmware is not compatible with the TV-OUT application, so if you want to connect the S601 to your TV, do not use this firmware (Android 4 ICS), but use the previous ones (Android 2.3 Gingerbread).

ACKNOWLEDGMENTS:
I would like to thank all the users who made this ROM possible, also a huge thanksDeen0x, naxerasandBitrider(from gp32spain), and suxiaomeng. Also, thank you very much -SNESFANandabhorielfor the work done for the JXD s601.
Special thanks to willgoo.

DOWNLOAD
MIRROR_1
MIRROR_2

Instructions
Installation:
  1. Download the version we need.
  2. unpack the files (Factory_para_update_aml, update.zip, Uimage, uImage_recovery, u-boot-aml-ucl.bin) to the root of the memory card.
  3. Turn off the console and turn it on using the Power + Menu button combination.
  4. Waiting for the end of the firmware process.

Post has been editedMOPE4ok - 31.08.12, 16:11
MOPE4ok
Message#2
31.08.12, 16:47
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 16
Check in: 21.03.12
Oneplus 3

Script fromSkeltonВнос and making minor corrections to the firmwareSkelrom Alternative ICS.

List of changes:
  • HOME button assigned to physical button
  • console id changed to xperia play

Installation:
  1. copy the archive to the memory card
  2. turn off the console and turn on holding Power + Menu (make sure there are no firmware files on the memory card)
  3. in the menu that appears, select "apply update: sdcard" and select the archive 601_Xperia.zip
  4. after successful installation, select "reboot system now"

P.S.if you do not like this modification, then you can download the original files and install it using the method described above.

DOWNLOAD (modification) [MIRROR_1] [MIRROR_2]

DOWNLOAD (original) [MIRROR_1] [MIRROR_2]

Post has been editedMOPE4ok - 31.08.12, 16:48
AR74
Message#3
11.11.12, 19:40
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 59
Check in: 25.12.07
DNS S4502M

AR74
Message#4
25.11.12, 23:06
User
[offline]

Messages 59
Check in: 25.12.07
DNS S4502M

Made a review.
Func Spider-01 with alter firmware SkelROM Alternative ICS for JXD S601.

Link to video
http://vk.com/dfunc?fixed=1
nilefirst
Message#5
11.12.12, 00:16
Local
[offline]

Messages 104
Check in: 02.12.12

MOPE4ok @ 08/31/2012, 16:47*
List of changes:
HOME button assigned to physical button

What a magic straight button, and not destiny was to write on what kind of physical button ?? The buttons on the device are clearly more than one single.

Post has been editednilefirst - 11.12.12, 00:18

--------------------
"You need to be stubborn, but not a ram."
“If in a dispute with an obstinate ram you are armed only with logic, facts and common sense - you have no chance.”
ruslan-konigin
Message#6
11.12.12, 00:36
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 16.06.08
HTC Artemis

After switching to sleep mode with the on / off button of the device, he does not want to leave it back, only a reboot helps. If it is not difficult to correct someone who understands this, we are all grateful in advance.
nilefirst
Message#7
11.12.12, 02:10
Local
[offline]

Messages 104

Ruslan-konigin @ 12/11/2012, 00:36*
After switching to sleep mode with the on / off button of the device, he does not want to leave it back, only a reboot helps. If it is not difficult to correct someone who understands this, we are all grateful in advance.

Explain, after which it began to happen. 1. By itself? 2. After flashing to Skelton or off? 3. After the Script from Skelton ???

P.S. I installed the script and found out that "Home" is assigned to the "Back" button. And the function of the "Back" button is performed by the "O" button =) It is fun, when in emulsions, etc. you fly back when you press "O", and you should not offer it not to bind)))
Right now I sit bothering, reworking the "Home" to the button "Select", mine is optimal =)

Added: Made) You don't need to upgrade anything, just throw 1 file into the system directory under the root and superuser, replace and reload the prefix. Easy and simple =) "Home" works on the rarely used "Select" button!)
If anyone needs it, I can lay out that the forum should be littered for nothing if only I am a maniac)

P.S. Why such a trouble with the Home button, to the fact that the desired function. If you have an active application, the author of which does not have an exit button, and the screen is fullscreen, and believe me (there is a bright example of MagicPiano), then you can use this "Home" button. She instantly turn the game (application) back to you combat capability.
All the same, if the game screen saver or the game itself is frozen, and does not tell the android that the application thinks too long and does not offer to close it.
Moreover, holding "Home" for a few seconds, the task manager built into Android will open, where this Maliciousness will hang in your memory and you will gladly kill it !!! No need for any third-party Tasker programs that take up memory)

And in general, every self-respecting smart, tablet, etc. There is a button home "Home", and we that "bald" chtoli ??

Post has been editednilefirst - 11.12.12, 02:56

--------------------
“If in a dispute with an obstinate ram you are armed only with logic, facts and common sense - you have no chance.”
NaborBukv
Message#8
13.12.12, 12:43
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 13.12.12
HTC Touch 3G

If anyone needs it, I can lay out that the forum should be littered for nothing if only I am a maniac)
Message#9
13.12.12, 16:17
Local
[offline]

Messages 104

NaborBukv @ 12/13/2012, 12:43*
I need to throw it to me !!!

Attached fileVendor_0001_Product_0001.rar(1.16 KB)
Vendor_0001_Product_0001.kl Extract from the archive and throw in the directory / system / usr / keylayout, replacing the same file. Naturally with the rights of root, through a file manager convenient for you, for example through TotalCommander. After, reboot the console necessarily.
Now "Home" works on the rarely used "Select" button!)

Post has been editednilefirst - 13.12.12, 16:19

--------------------
nilefirst
Message#10
14.12.12, 02:32
Local
[offline]

Messages 104

Script from menilefirstВнос and making minor corrections to the firmwareSkelrom Alternative ICS.

List of changes:
1. The HOME button is assigned to the rarely used Select button.
2. The device wakes up only with the Power button (on / off)
3. Console ID changed to Samsung Galaxy SIII (Works on Google play)

Installation:
1. Copy the 601_sgs3.zip archive to a memory card.
2. Turn off the console and turn on holding Power + Menu (make sure that there are no firmware files on the memory card
3. In the menu that appears, select "apply update: sdcard" and select the archive 601_sgs3.zip

In the script fromSkelton"Home" is assigned to the "Back" button. And the function of the "Back" button is performed by the "O" button =) It is inconvenient when in emulsions, etc. you fly back when you press "O", there are other examples, in the process of use it became clear.
Therefore, I remade "Home" to the rarely used "Select" button, which is optimal for mine =)

Waking up the device only with the Power button is done in order to avoid the apparently technical glitch that is often found among device owners. Its essence is that the screen has ceased to turn on, and the Power button as well. Such a problem was observed in the owners of old firmware 2.3 android, and modern updates and firmware Skelton, hence the conclusion that the problem is at a technical level. When shamanism turned out that by waking the device with other buttons, a glitch could start with the device turning on the next time. And the same situation developed even when the device was awakened by Power, BUT on the lock screen, instead of unlocking it with a finger, simply pressed any other button with wake-up function (except Power, this situation did not happen to it), and waited for the screen to go out (the device falls asleep), it happens quickly. If you press buttons on the lock screen (which can wake you from sleep mode, turn on the screen), and then remove the lock with your finger, then this GLOOK does not occur.
That's why I removed the wake-up functions for all buttons except Power,
so that even if desired, the owners of the devices do not encounter the problem of not turning on the screen (not waking up).

P.S. if you do not like my modification, then you can download the original files and install according to the method described above.

DOWNLOAD(my modification)Attached file601_sgs3.zip(132.14 KB)
(Those who are not registered on the forum will receive a 404 error, go through registration)
ORIGINAL Second post

Post has been editedbald1984 - 14.12.12, 18:04

--------------------
nilefirst
Message#11
14.12.12, 18:04
Local
[offline]

Messages 104

The script is not harmful and tested. For not registered onsavagemessiahzine.com, link -download

Attached files

Attached file601_sgs3.zip(132.14 KB)

Post has been editednilefirst - 14.12.12, 18:09

--------------------
GilderOS
Message#12
18.12.12, 01:39
Novice
[offline]

Messages 30
Check in: 31.07.12
Asus MeMO Pad HD 7

I can not install the script - the update apgrade zip line flies by and then the full download of the android without the menu recovery takes place ...
AndroidPSP
Message#13
21.12.12, 22:44
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 21.12.12

[quote name = 'ruslan-konigin' date = '11 .12.2012, 00:36 'post = 17719180]
[/ I have the same thing after the update on Android 4.0, the power button does not respond, only press the button for 7 seconds. and wait for off. and there incl. again !!!!! I don’t know what to do if you can help, and if you can’t, then at least tell me the old 2.3 firmware site !!!!!!! Please: offtopic:
GilderOS
Message#14
22.12.12, 23:21
Novice
[offline]

Messages 30
Check in: 31.07.12
Asus MeMO Pad HD 7

AndroidPSP @ 12.21.2012, 21:44*
After switching to sleep mode with the on / off button of the device, he does not want to leave it back, only a reboot helps. If it's not difficult to fix someone who understands this, we are all grateful in advance. [/ I have the same thing after updating to android 4.0; the power button does not respond; only press the button for 7 seconds. and wait for off. and there incl. again !!!!! I don’t know what to do if you can help, and if you can’t, then at least tell me the old 2.3 firmware site !!!!!!! You are welcome

Lower the processor frequency below 800 megahertz.
Links to firmware are in this thread above.
nightwayfaper
Message#15
23.12.12, 17:32
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 12
Check in: 09.08.12
LG Leon

Who does not work link from Sailor, herehttp://www.mediafire.com/?e59ojioe5j2lxql

Posted 12/23/2012, 17:32:

He-he copy-paste detective :)))http://forum.openhandhelds.net/index.php?topic=146.0
allmery
Message#16
26.12.12, 13:40
Novice
[offline]

Messages 47
Check in: 03.09.12
HTC U11 6/128

AndroidPSP the same problem how did you solve it?
DonChikone
Message#17
28.12.12, 07:08
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
Check in: 06.09.08
HP iPAQ 214

Yes. How to solve the problem of absenteeism from sleep mode? It is very necessary, since the firmware is super.
roy_13
Message#18
28.12.12, 19:04
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 437
Check in: 10.09.09
Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300

Nothing you decide. This is not a software issue. The only way not to hang is to lower the frequency to 600, and then put the console to sleep. I have 2 such konsolki and one got with a good process - even at 1000 Hz does not hang, but the second with the same problem as you. Prots initially semi-rejected - the Chinese are not just their frequency of 600 Hz limited. So either lower the frequency, or do not put it to sleep))
nightwayfaper
Message#19
29.12.12, 17:33
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 12
LG Leon

So I accidentally dropped the console on the right stick (garbage is transparent at the corner of the console, the button is not pressed! But I want to play on hard buttons with the help of the firmware from the Skelton. What is the deal?
nightwayfaper
Message#20
29.12.12, 21:33
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 12
LG Leon

Script from nylfest. When you hold on +, the menu pops up aprey zip shaking, then loads the OS. The question is how to install your script?! ??
WPWCOM
Message#21
07.01.13, 11:22
Local
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 158
Check in: 01.01.13
Google Nexus 7 3G

For some reason, no creaking from filefest is being established. Has anyone found another installation path?

--------------------

5 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/01/19 14:48