> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Fujitsu STYLISTIC M532 - Discussion | The plate is 10 "

Rep: (879)
DiscussionFujitsu STYLISTIC M532
PictureFujitsu STYLISTIC M532
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Post has been editedvredniiy - 21.04.15, 00:38
Reason for editing: Firmware

Rep: (0)
Hello!!!
Created the theme is mainly for the fact that users have Fujitsu Stylistic M532 shared their impressions and experience with this device.
Personally, I'm interested in, such as on the device to get ROOT rights and everything that concerns this device.
Sincerely Cuprum2

Post has been editedSil-silent - 29.08.12, 22:52

Rep: (879)
M
The topic has been moved to the section.Other.

Post has been editedSil-silent - 29.08.12, 22:56

I'll wait here then can someone otpishetsya

Rep: (44)
I will also need to wait ... Ruth rights

by the way the toy is even nothing !! IPads did not use never a fan of the android itself, so this Blanchett came very much welcome !!

Rep: (1)
A Russian language does it have?

XOPEK72, on this tablet stands fourth android, it has a default language is Russian. stylistic russifitsirovat.

root -

though still all too quiet.

This is what I wanted to know about why this model is so little information on the x-kam is very similar to asusr TF700

http://androidforums.com/m532-all-things-r...root-guide.html

Post has been editedunnameds - 15.09.12, 22:44

Rep: (400)
unnameds @ 15.09.2012, 23:29*
This is what I wanted to know about why this model is so little information

Because for this model made Fujiko Taiwanese ODM manufacturer Pegatron, which until recently belonged to the ASUS and only recently broken away in 2010 began to make gadgets under its own brand ... parallel to releasing products to ASUS, Acer, Dell, Gigabyte, MSI, well, Fujiko. Fujiko except software preinstalled and their logos nothing stuck ... it's the same one in a Pegatron Chagall who gave Fujiko two 32 gigs version ... and all of these devices of the same type as two drops ... so that all the necessary information has been collected for other Topeka related devices ... and HDA why do not rub this topic ...

feropont, Thank you for such a competent answer :)
Will again look towards zazhirevshego asrus

Rep: (400)
unnameds @ 17.09.2012, 02:31*
ridetsya again look towards zazhirevshego asrus

If to take purely as a gadget, it is a quality device that 16 gigs native Pegatron Chagall 3G, that 32 gigs flash Fujiko ... they even have the same, in his native pegatron just pure Android without fudzhikovskogo software on Fujiko loaded with corporate gibberish Market. .. for Fujiko firmware does the same in his fucking Pegatron format ... says it all for what will be dumb with support, time only began to spank, and the device is a hurricane and that and that ... compared with the same Asus easier at 120 grams, the slim and hold in your hand ... but beznapryazhno Pegatron cheaper Fujiko ...

3Q TS1010Cthe theme of his twin brother.

Good evening to all.
Something I can not cope with problemkoy. Insert a sim card, turn on, the settings allow mobile traffic, the device catches the network (I Megaphone). At the bottom of the tray there is a signal level (almost all dashes), but gray, and no internet. I tried to turn off Wi-Fi, leave the Wi-Fi, but disconnected from the access point to reboot. Everything is useless - the Internet over the mobile network is not present. Note that when working Wi-Fi, the bars turn blue, but catches something on the internet it has Wi-Fi.
Tell me, good people, where to dig.

Post has been editedigorfedo - 29.09.12, 20:29

Understood. It was necessary to adjust the APN.

Good afternoon. Another mystery. Periodically, it is not clear what has caused the duplicate folder on your SD card. Card changed, the same garbage. Who can faced?

recently it became possible rutovat device !! I tried without first paragraph and all happened !!

1. reset my whole M532 to factory defaults
2. enable usb debugging
3. connect to my computer
4. install Fujitsu ADB driver
5. download and extract the script Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry_v11 from herehttp://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1886460
6. download and extract the script adb_restore_rooting-v1.2 from herehttp://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=31981511
7. run the script adb_restore_rooting-v1.2 in a powershell with administrator rights
->now follow the instructions
->after a while the script told me that the right to / data / local / ... are wrong
->after a while the script told me fixing rights ->done
IMPORTANT! at this point to not hit any key or something else
->just close the powershell
8. now run the script Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry_v11
9. follow the instructions
->and well done the device is rooted after two reboots

taken from here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...1883&page=6

igorfedo @ 05.10.2012, 11:30*
duplicated folders on the SD card

I read the forum about vyrisovalas picture that duplication is associated with the search for multimedia files, after the operation of the PC memory Fujiko. Demolished nafig native and Cyberlink player, multimedia store cleaned and put BSplayer. Week, normal flight.

Is it possible to include in it a module for making phone calls in the mobile phone

Rep: (26)
Also interested in this question.

chicalo, no, because there is no GSM module. Only calls through Skype.

I am interested in the question, where you can buy the original cover for him?

Chinese buy ... we have in Germany may take the original ... but 50 euros worth ... and China is only 10 euros ... also go !!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/01/20, 13:34