> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Ployer MOMO8 - Discussion | The tablet

Rep: (0)
DiscussionPloyer MOMO8
PicturePloyer MOMO8, Ployer MOMO8-II (IPS)
Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Characteristics and photos of the device
Attached Image
  • ModelPloyer MOMO8 Speed ​​Edition Inch Tablet PC 8
  • CPU:RockchipRK3066, 1.6GHz, Cortex A9 dual core;
  • GPU:Mali 400Mp4
  • Operation SystemAndroid 4.0.4
  • Ram1GB (DDR3)
  • ROMMemory 8GB Nand Flash Shell
  • Material Metal
  • Screen size8 incch
  • Multi touchYes, 5 points touch
  • TypeCapacitive Screen Display LED
  • Resolution1024 x 768px
  • Visible Angle 150пїЅ
  • Extend Card SupportTF card up to 32GB extended
  • CameraFront camera is 0.3 megapixels
  • Bluetooth Yes
  • 3GNot built in, support external 3G dongle
  • Battery 4000mAh
  • Product size202 x 156 x 10.5mm
  • Product Weight478g
  • ExtendPort 1 x TF card slot; 1 x MINI HDMI port 1 x Micro USB port 1 x Earphone port

Additional photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Off site
Firmware
Chinese custom-firmware, Root, 3GB for user programs + mirror on google.disk | translation changes
New custom firmware
Custom firmware VINCENT ROM FOR MOMO8 (IPS) RK3066 BY DARKRICKPR
by firmware instructions for 5-10 minutes
Ployer MOMO8 IPS Custom Firmware
Getting Root rights
1. Download and extract the driver (if not determined Thu help Moborobo) andRuth.
2. On the tablet, turn on debugging via USB.
3. Connect to your computer and installs ADB driver.
4. From the folder, run the file ROOT_icood70pro root.bat, consistently confirm the action by pressing any key during the reboot is required to wait until the complete download of the tablet.
5. After the third restart Root installed.
Original post

Reviews
useful links

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 10.04.14, 07:10

Rep: (11)
Dim! S @ 27.09.2012, 20:04*
yet I tend to Hyundai Rock X8

Yes, the same hotel.Pochital about problems with the SD card. (Fall off in the course of work)
In short, I ordered on aliekspress Ployer Momo8 Speedhttp://www.aliexpress.com/item/wholesale-P.../642183731.html
Order oplatil.Napisal prodovanu about clarifying the type of display.
MOMO I already tretiy.Nikakih quality claims they have not imeyu.Da and support on their website is very worthy.
Tachem problem with, like, have already decided to iOS

Post has been editedkhromv - 06.10.12, 14:15

Rep: (16)
khromv,
Answered?

. The seller wrote ips

khromv,
He meant 8gb model?

Rep: (79)
khromv @ 06.10.2012, 14:04*
Yes, the same hotel.Pochital about problems with the SD card. (Fall off in the course of work)
So I menzhuyus between Rock X and data Momo8 SPEED ...

In short, I ordered on aliekspress Ployer Momo8 Speed ​​...
And is not expensive? (Via the link) Yes, and pictures like they do not correspond exactly SPEED-version !? (And I have met only version with 8 GB NAND)
Here like and cheaper (for Ukraine), and the pictures match ...

khromv @ 07.10.2012, 05:30*
The seller wrote ips
Well, sell like as not bad, but to say / write kitaezy can do anything to sell a product! (IMHO)

Where / what shipping?
Let's waitREAL nyh reviews! : Blush:

I have prodovtsa asked about the 16GB model, if that.

What is now gadat.Pridet. then we'll see. Issue price of 148 green delivery. Always attach possible.

Post has been editedkhromv - 07.10.12, 14:41

Rep: (1)
This tablet is suitable for the reading. literature in pdf, or should look towards the 9.7 inch?

ooosemaooo @ 08.10.2012, 01:49*
This tablet is suitable for the reading. literature in pdf, or should look towards the 9.7 inch?

in general - a matter of taste. Myung-book 8 "enjoyed reading

Hello everybody! I Momo8 speed, like everything. Before flashing did not like the touch, but the problem was solved! After buying a new sd card stolnulsya a problem that the tablet mixed up the names of the internal card and sd card. The problem I know how to solve, but it requires root privileges. Tell me how to arrange them? Thanks in advance.

Rep: (3)
Hello.
I ordered these things device here
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/FreeShippin.../618844647.html
Today took the post.
Before ordering, I checked with the seller, whether there are two cameras?
He confirmed.
The picture shows that the camera alone. I thought I would come as in the picture, but no.
The rear camera is present (just to the left speaker)
How to determine what kind of device has come?
The box has an inscription MO8 SPD 08G V01

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (347)
WampirS @ 12.10.2012, 09:34*
How to determine what kind of device has come?

Ployer MOMO8 Speed ​​Edition c 8GB Nand Flash, and the screen is not IPS - all the features and photo in the first message.
So they ordered, and then sent.
In the version with 16GB Nand Flash different back cover, one camera and the IPS screen.
Overview 16 gigs version can be readhere(Translated from Chinese, but something is still possible to understand)

Post has been editedMuzzy32 - 12.10.12, 11:00

Rep: (3)
Indeed, the fact that ordered.
I was surprised that nowhere in the description there about two cameras.
And the position of the camera ...
According to my reference to fotah front camera in the middle (like me), and back there. On a review of your link chamber generally in the corner.

Rep: (347)
WampirS @ 12.10.2012, 10:11*
I was surprised that nowhere in the description there about two cameras.

In that link, that you have brought in the table indicated Camera: Front: 0.3MP, Rear: 2.0MP, but oddly enough, in the picture it is really not a single seller has no - or a new revision, slightly modified, or again the great Chinese mystery.

But so momo8 bird looks inside ... In)

Attached files

Attached fileIMAGE00012.jpg(1.25 MB)
Attached fileIMAGE00011.jpg(1.53 MB)

Rep: (29)
Apparently no problems with the tablet once a topic silence?

Owners devaysa, tell me, is worth taking or not the device?

Rep: (29)
momo8 ultimateIt's a different or Bike is called so?

Rep: (242)
Good evening everyone! hereGames for RockChip RK3066- it works at maximum graphics!

Owners unsubscribe where ordered, what impressions after using the tablet, the information is very little ... What do you like, what is not? Maybe a mini review zabatsat. The device is very interested in, I want to order! It is not clear why such scant discussion with such characteristics and price

Posted on 26.10.2012, 23:13:

Ultimate IPS screen is not as far as I understood, and 8 GB

Posted on 26.10.2012, 23:18:

With such characteristics, quality and appearance, and he udelyvaet ondu 811 and the rock x. It is strange that the device is so little interested in (((

Is the screen glass or plastic?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/12/19, 5:49