kvim
Message#21
08.11.12, 20:00
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 22
Check in: 23.09.10

I want to try through the peyoner, now everything is organized.
d3v
Message#22
09.11.12, 04:24
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 26
Check in: 05.11.12
Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500

kvimPayoneer do you mean? You contact the support first, find out through them
plotra
Message#23
13.12.12, 14:30
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 86
Check in: 29.05.10
Asus p527

Guys, tell me plz, I can not register a merchant account to publish paid applications. when registering, they tell me that registration in this region (Russia) is not supported. What to do?
FullD
Message#24
25.12.12, 12:37
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 19
Check in: 25.12.12
DNS S4004M

Tell me. Country Russia. I want to register as a developer and debug applications on the Google Play market:
  1. $ 25 is for 1 year or indefinite?
  2. Applications can only buy Russians? If yes, how to expand the audience from other countries?
uniplayapps
Message#25
25.12.12, 12:50
User
[offline]

Messages 54
Check in: 19.11.12
Prestigio MultiPad 7.0 PRIME PMP3270B

1. $ 25 - perpetual account (one-time payment)
2. Your application can be purchased in any country of the world.
kami0
Message#26
29.01.13, 15:09
ps4
[offline]

Messages 2328
Check in: 14.09.11
Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500

kvim
I understand you are from Ukraine, and during the registration of the developer indicated Russia? Did you manage to withdraw money, if so, share your experience?

--------------------
UI & Web Designer
deathcoretm
Message#27
30.01.13, 13:56
Local
[offline]

Messages 117
Check in: 21.06.12
Oneplus X E1003

Hello. So as not to create a new topic in the same direction.

Himself from Ukraine, the application is almost ready to launch.
I want to post a free version with internal purchases. In the future, a paid version.

So there are relatives from Russia.
What if I’m allowed to register an account for my brother and his bank account.
Ie actually he is the owner of the account.
And I will enter it from Ukraine under my IP.
Will it be legal and will it violate any rights of use ??

I also heard something about the developer console and how you can still legally make a sale there.
Who knows share experience.

--------------------
CM Launcher - Theme Designer, Localization.
OnePlus X 16GB, iPhone 7 128GB, OPPO R11s
AndroidDev
Message#28
01.02.13, 00:32
British scientist
[offline]

Messages 1823
Check in: 02.10.11
Oneplus 3T

deathcoretm @ 01/30/2013, 10:56*
And I will enter it from Ukraine under my IP.
Will it be legal and will it violate any rights of use ??

Everything is fine, at least from Zimbabwe come.

deathcoretm @ 01/30/2013, 10:56*
I also heard something about the developer console and how you can still legally make a sale there.
Who knows share experience.

As soon as you confirm that your account (Google will send the loot, you will have to say how much) - you can immediately sell ups and do inapp purses.

--------------------
rommex73
Message#29
15.02.13, 14:36
Local
[offline]

Messages 356
Check in: 26.12.08
Chuwi hi8

Hello

I am also from Ukraine and I also want to sell a program

Naturally, Google says that the merchant account for residents of Ukraine is not issued
Relatives in Russia, States - no

but I have an account in peypale

therefore such a plan has ripened:

1. I make a website with the Donate button on the paper
2. I hang on the Market a free program with advertising that can dynamically hide
3. as soon as a person pays on a stick from my site, I enter his email into my database within the program
4. program updates - once a week
5. as soon as the updated prog comes to the buyer, it compares its Google mail with emails in the database - if there is, the banner is turned off

so far nothing smarter to the head. If there are more valuable tips, I will be grateful

THX

Threat if someone knows / can advise reliable publishers of mobile programs, too, such info will be useful

Post has been editedrommex73 - 15.02.13, 14:37

--------------------
ZTE Blade>H4300>Thl w6>Dakele BigCola2>>Pipo T8 + Chuwi Hi8>>Chuwi Hi10 + Lenovo K3 Note>>UMI Plus + Ramos MOS1 Max
My program for operators / photographers:Magic Canon ViewFinder Free
varb
Message#30
15.02.13, 17:20
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 23
Check in: 29.09.08
Samsung WiTu SGH-i900

I want to join the discussion.

I read somewhere that the people from Ukraine indicate during registration: the country is Russia, the region is Ukraine, and the address is further (for everyone beyond), Ukraine is part of Russia). But I want to know if it really helped someone or not?

Particularly interested in the question of how in this case the confirmation of the address takes place when Google requests it and what does “more or less active activity” mean, after which Google will block the account waiting for this confirmation?

Further, if we follow the algorithm of the first question, then did anyone have a positive outcome in the event of a situation of the second question?

kvim

And, finally, a question to the generator of positive emotions of this topic (kvim): did you manage to deduce from Google Checkout according to the scheme you described here, the sums expressed in kilos and more?
varb
Message#31
23.02.13, 19:20
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 23
Samsung WiTu SGH-i900

Has anyone already asked these questions or did they share their experience?
AndroidDev
Message#32
24.02.13, 19:30
British scientist
[offline]

Messages 1823
Oneplus 3T

Varb @ 02/23/2013, 4:20 PM*
Has anyone already asked these questions or did they share their experience?

Yes, as it were written already. It is impossible to sell aplicus from Ukraine. Therefore, look for either an intermediary or a friend who agrees to provide you with your account.

--------------------
varb
Message#33
25.02.13, 12:36
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 23
Samsung WiTu SGH-i900

AndroidDev

"... look for ... a friend who agrees to provide you with your account"- Did you mean your mailing address? After all, if I understand correctly, can a bank account be at least in Barbados?

... and I just did not find any local scribbling about the situation described by me"... the country is Russia, the region is Ukraine and the address is further ..."

... also did not see where people describedblocking their account after "more or less vigorous activity"

If I'm wrong, send me to the appropriate branches (but I have not found any).
varb
Message#34
26.02.13, 02:05
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 23
Samsung WiTu SGH-i900

Who and what can be said aboutfortumo.com?

And, in general, how effective is the use of SMS billing for the sale of Android applications?

Also of interest is the interrelation of such services with Google Play (namely, sales efficiency - the deviation in percentage of the purchase of paid applications directly through Google Play from the number of applications sold through SMS billing).

And one moment,
Who knows systems similar to Google Play, where there is no ban on the CIS countries? (except for the systems themselves, they are very interested in their popularity among software buyers).
CronoS0
Message#35
27.02.13, 10:02
User
[offline]

Messages 84
Check in: 12.11.10
Apple iPod touch 4G

varb @ 02.26.2013, 01:05*
Who knows systems similar to Google Play, where there is no ban on the CIS countries? (except for the systems themselves, they are very interested in their popularity among software buyers).

I ran across such, but there are 90% of virus programs. Only one GTA ViceCity could have 100,500 pieces ... On such sites, there are no potential buyers, but only those who want to SAVE MUCH, if they failed to hack the prog ... So this is not relevant.

varb @ 02.26.2013, 01:05*
And, in general, how effective is the use of SMS billing for the sale of Android applications?

Google prohibits any transaction of money except through Google itself or the advertiser. This program will be as long as someone does not nastuit, such as competitors. Besides, again, if the buyer wants to buy something, he will look for ways to minimize risk. And access to sending SMS from the application itself already falls into a high risk zone.

Everything else I'm also a novice programmer from Ukraine. I have "almost relatives" in Russia, and one from the USA. Who can agree to help me in selling applications. But here's the catch:
If I incarnate my offspring 100% and put up for sale and I have a very large amount of money, when transferring them from another country, I may have serious problems with the law, in particular with the tax, they say, "Where did you get the money ? ". There is also a law on the regulation of currency and other nonsense. For theoretically - not I will sell my program, but the one who is registered. Accordingly, for him the money will be clean, but for me it is a black market.
I am now picking the Internet for a large amount of transfer on a legal basis. Who understands this - please consult.

--------------------
... may those who express our thoughts to us be damned ...
varb
Message#36
27.02.13, 14:03
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 23
Samsung WiTu SGH-i900

CronoS0 @ 02.27.2013, 09:02
If I incarnate my offspring 100% and put up for sale and I have a very large amount of money, when transferring them from another country, I may have serious problems with the law, in particular with the tax, they say, "Where did you get the money ? ".

Once on Habré in the comments to one article (alas, I don’t remember more specifically), the issue of the legality of currency operations in Ukraine was discussed and the phrase was soundedsoftware development and payment of it do not fall under the article on illegal activities and money circulation. It is difficult to say how this information corresponds to reality, but once surfaced, what if !?

In addition, what does “where did you get the money from?”:relatives lent; the inheritance has gone and are being sent in parts; and if siblings, thenparents help with our hard life (absolutely nothing of this is taxed). In addition, this is not a withdrawal of currency from the country, but on the contrary, investment, so to speak.

And one moment. I read something about money transfers to our (Ukrainian) banks, so, if the transfer point indicates"charity"then no problems should arise and, by law, this"clean money".

CronoS0 @ 02.27.2013, 09:02
I ran across such, but there are 90% of virus programs.

If my memory serves me, then Google Play is no less a hotbed of viral software. At least, many antiviruses (NODE, Dr. Web, Bit Defender, etc.) swear on most of the software distributed there (both paid and free).
However, this circumstance does not mean at all that the program being tested is really a virus. And all because most anti-viruses are "radical inadequate", although their use is also indisputable.
And immediately a question! What "such" have you come across?

Posted on 02/27/2013, 2:03 PM:

People,

Let's actively build the foundation of Android development (a), which are the ways to implement their blood software to the masses. And then the topic is completely sluggish, although at the beginning such an encouraging jolt was made.

For example, your opinion about such services as:

Post has been editedvarb - 27.02.13, 14:59
AndroidDev
Message#37
27.02.13, 14:21
British scientist
[offline]

Messages 1823
Oneplus 3T

After all, if I understand correctly, can a bank account be at least in Barbados?

If you have a bank account, then there are no questions. But not everyone has it.

--------------------
varb
Message#38
27.02.13, 15:19
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 23
Samsung WiTu SGH-i900

or for example (in continuation):

and so on.

I think there are many similar services. But here are very interesting opinions on them.
All the same, not Google Play (I eat) one.
After all, I want to legalize my activities as much as possible, but in the conditions of Google Play only chemines or free software are visible.
varb
Message#39
27.02.13, 15:43
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 23
Samsung WiTu SGH-i900

AndroidDev @ 02.27.2013, 13:21
If you have a bank account, then there are no questions. But not everyone has it.

Of course, this is a completely open conversation, but nevertheless no one has canceled the Austrian or Luxembourg banks, which are famous for their resistance to disclosing their clients' data to the intrusive intelligence services of their own and other countries. I think abroad at least once in their lives, everyone. And according to the law of Ukraine, any citizen staying behind the cordon has the right to open a bank account there at the time of stay (but no one specifically controls, and cannot, within the countries I have indicated, closing them upon departure). Everything opens after the second or third cash withdrawal transaction in your home. But, if the income from selling your product is significantly high ... Are you still here?

Of course, I’m exaggerating a lot, but as one of my acquaintances, a businessman involved in the distribution of agricultural products, said: "Do you think I could honestly earn my capital with my work, if, for example, in paprika, I had more than 20% pepper ! ".

Zverkhivayus before all members of the forum:
However, all the same, I’m happy and I’ll be vyadny on my eyes for my meals, so vichnichno Vi mate scho tazati. : rolleyes:
CronoS0
Message#40
27.02.13, 16:42
User
[offline]

Messages 84
Check in: 12.11.10
Apple iPod touch 4G

And clarify for me, because the problems in the payment? Google can not pay on the maps of Ukraine. But if I have a bank card from Russia, or even the same Qiwi, then the problem will not be solved? Or is it a matter of principle?

--------------------
... may those who express our thoughts to us be damned ...

176 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19/04: 47