> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

What game to play? | on PSV, PSP and PS1 ...

Rep: (1)
Advise that it is better and more correct? Buy game in Store or in the garage ?? and what to buy in the first place, what games sooooo cool and mast hev, I think that's about Mortal.

Rep: (115)
Rymar4ik @ 05.10.2012, 22:25*
Advise that it is better and more correct? Buy game in Store or in the garage ?? and what to buy in the first place, what games sooooo cool and mast hev, I think that's about Mortal.

Mast hev buy the game in Side (on Vita do not even know how to give an example, well, GTA for example, if it would have been), and in a couple of games on the exchange pits - and was changed to the other, not to be bored. Mast hev games on the Vita can not advise, because in my opinion they do not, well, that is, they seem to have, but with certain drawbacks, the same MC in addition to not get bored with good graphics and Ancharted and Reiman after a well pair repetition bored.
P.S. of the games bought in Side for the Vita I LBP and ModNation, the latter promised multiplayer network gash, but still not so here.

Post has been editedHelium - 05.10.12, 23:07

Rep: (741)
Rymar4ik,
In my opinion, if you do not have PS3 uniquely Must Have: Ninja Gaiden and MGS Collection story Company for long enough, and in addition there is a heap of extra modes. The truth is they are very complex, especially NG. Still I recommend Rayman Origins, Little Big Planet and Uncharted, but the last two quickly bored. Reiman even one pass is enough for a long time.
From fighting games recommend MK and BlazBlue, but scary in the first graph, if the graphics do not pull over, then a great choice, and the second is not everyone will like. A week out Street Fighter x Tekken, promise in Russian, but SF - this is the worst game in the series and so she went to all that is possible.

Rep: (1)
Helium @ 05.10.2012, 23:05*
Mast hev buy the game in Side (on Vita do not even know how to give an example, well, GTA for example, if it would have been), and in a couple of games on the exchange pits - and was changed to the other, not to be bored. Mast hev games on the Vita can not advise, because in my opinion they do not, well, that is, they seem to have, but with certain drawbacks, the same MC in addition to not get bored with good graphics and Ancharted and Reiman after a well pair repetition bored.
P.S. of the games bought in Side for the Vita I LBP and ModNation, the latter promised multiplayer network gash, but still not so here.

Thank)))

PriZRak_00 @ 05.10.2012, 23:43*
In my opinion, if you do not have PS3 uniquely Must Have: Ninja Gaiden and MGS Collection story Company for long enough, and in addition there is a heap of extra modes. The truth is they are very complex, especially NG. Still I recommend Rayman Origins, Little Big Planet and Uncharted, but the last two quickly bored. Reiman even one pass is enough for a long time.
From fighting games recommend MK and BlazBlue, but scary in the first graph, if the graphics do not pull over, then a great choice, and the second is not everyone will like. A week out Street Fighter x Tekken, promise in Russian, but SF - this is the worst game in the series and so she went to all that is possible.

Thank you))) and about the games on the cards or buy psne ?? Which is better, do not you think?

Rep: (28)
mike1m give disgeyu drive?)) I take do not take, I do not fully understand the game.

Post has been editedLight crusader - 06.10.12, 00:06

Rep: (12)
PriZRak_00 @ 06.10.2012, 00:43*
From fighting games recommend MK and BlazBlue

A Marvel Capcom Sun than not pleased? I have no fighting games on Vita, but purely visual video MvsC more likable.

Light Crusader @ 06.10.2012, 01:03*
mike1m give disgeyu drive?)) I take do not take, I do not fully understand the game.

I took it in Store) for 100 hours, enough for the full, although I'm not a fan of turn-based strategy, but if user set the maximum speed of the game, it looks quite good. In previous disgei also did not play. Assess how the game 8/10.

Post has been editedmike1m - 06.10.12, 00:16

mike1m,
MvsC3 me the gameplay did not like, and there is a huge minus. Download absolutely for each menu and the fight itself is accompanied by an incredibly long load, all discourage the desire to play. Blazblue gameplay is almost the same, but the game is easy and at times fresher and more interesting. MvsC3 like a stupid peretykivanie buttons that do not push the character still makes some sort of twists. Also in BlazBlue schedule looks much prettier, unlike MvsC3 which uprastili backs and made awful low-resolution effects.

Rep: (15)
I have a PS3, but the best for Vita at the moment I think microns, Anch, LNT, Gravity Rush, resistans (glad it online almost normally works).

Bought Crash bandicoot 3 part Afiget fun! memories flooded: D = All advise)

I remember more was for ps1 about Jackie Chan, you do not know whether it will be for PSV?

Rep: (63)
Comrades in PS :)
advise on what is best to spend the money?
Resistance-Unit13-COD?

Rep: (28)
Resistencia in the code and have a cartoon, if you need it, then I would take the RCD, unit 13, I do not really like .Luchshe on something else to spend (Gravity, Anch, NSF, LNT, assassin)

already have a lot of toys (MK, NFS, LBP, Rayman, UNCH, ODD), it is now the shooter choose. Unit13 I have the demo to play it, very much like it. Others have no demos, I can not compare.
I like the first-person action and tactical, shooting from a distance and not rush headlong in a hail of bullets from all sides.

Rep: (12)
Eugene4880 @ 09.01.2013, 14:33*
I like the first-person action and tactical, shooting from a distance and not rush headlong in a hail of bullets from all sides.

If Oddworld Stranger's Wrath HD you have, it is better to wait a normal shooter. Or if you have the opportunity to take these games cheaper 600r, you can buy them. And as the post above you good games posvetovali. Take the best assassin, or NSF.

There ODD :)
written above.
I just now choose a shooter.
I ask your advice of these three games.
COD - Resistance - Unit 13

Rep: (1045)
Unit 13 ...

Eugene4880
We also have a demo Resistencia. But still advise unit 13, though it has no plot, but the other two they also do not shine, and the unit 13 for krayneymere not a bad shooter, besides cheaper.

Post has been editedPriZRak_00 - 09.01.13, 20:24

PriZRak_00,
I ordered in store boxed Unit13. Hopefully I will bring Russian.

By the way is not found Resistanse demos in PSN, it is exactly there?

Rep: (115)
Eugene4880 @ 10.01.2013, 09:23*
By the way is not found Resistanse demos in PSN, it is exactly there?

Should just demos of some games to be found in the "Games for PS Vita", choose a game and a price tag of a link to download the demo

if not difficult to tell the weight of the demo in megabytes?

Eugene4880 Just I do not say I remember took more than 3GB.

Rep: (5)
Eugene4880
you shake your complete game, only content in it will be blocked until you can not buy ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/04/20, 23:15