> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

What game to play? | on PSV, PSP and PS1 ...

Rep: (2)
guys, and who ever played this game here
tyk
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedkolkata - 29.08.12, 18:25

Rep: (28)
Igor then there is a 1 ps, right now, the current check.
A swing is better then these: FF9, Duke Nukem Total Meldown, Dinocrisis 2, Hogs War, part 2 medals, Driver, Pitfall 3d

Post has been editedLight crusader - 29.08.12, 18:56

Rep: (741)
Light Crusader
Will simply Sided has not been fully updated. Here in Russia, he is always so Slow updated. Just not tomorrow, they added, it was discounted. :)

Games through search can be found.)

Posted on 29.08.2012, 19:14:

metal gear solid no. :( There are finalka.

Yes, a lot of things gone, terribly

Light Crusader
just do not seem to add anything. Slowly added to the list.)

Rep: (2)
Has anyone found a Silent Hill Shattered Memories? Its like no PSN

Rep: (1045)
D-kor,
she just came out on the disks in the psn not.

Bought yesterday Virtua Tennis on the Vita and the game is just .... yum, smart graphics (I'm not surprised because anche) is not inferior to the PS3, and the box and the same gameplay. Go through the world series, originally quite done, pumping athlete, achievement, rank table, many fields varieties opens in the process of passing, rich equipment, several kinds of view, it is possible to employ agents, signing autographs, perform small tasks, play a great pleasure to advise you to buy for me one of the best games on the Vita.

Post has been editedLight crusader - 11.09.12, 21:36

mgeee
In the US and Japan have. It's a shame. :( In the US only one part, I do not remember what, and the Japanese both.

Rep: (0)
I wanted to download the second resident, and of Stora he had disappeared, no one does not know whether it is possible through the media of his set?

Post has been editedHuntet_01 - 29.09.12, 12:55

Huntet_01,
Through the media of not. Through it, you can buy and then download on Vita via download list. But it's all at your own risk. Probably write can not download this app.

Rep: (312)
What do you think take the LNT asasina or wait?

Post has been editedCube - 02.10.12, 14:31

Cube
I recommend something, and more. The only question that first.) Until the killer is still a whole month.

Rep: (12)
Cube @ 02.10.2012, 15:30*
What do you think take the LNT asasina or wait?

LNT is a very specific game, personally I do not like it at all, although I play almost all of the best games in its genre. And Assassin pop ala boevichek ancharted - it is always possible to play with udovolstvie regardless of affiliation.

Rep: (312)
PriZRak_00 28 days: lol:
I think wait assassin and then change it to the bridge and vanted LNT buy in PSN: angry:

psmike1m LNT sell? if so how much?

Post has been editedCube - 02.10.12, 18:01

Rep: (1045)
mike1m @ 02.10.2012, 18:35*
it is always possible to play with udovolstvie regardless of affiliation
I doubt I personally in this series do not see anything interesting.

But the LNT is quite ok - online (especially maps vzhivanie) very funny, and the editor can be a lot of things to do. The same logic can be done on the orders maynkraftovskih harder - and a calculator with many functions (including trigonometric) proof.

Cube @ 02.10.2012, 18:59*
ps mike1m LNT sell? if so how much?

so I do not buy, then I do not like)

mgeee @ 02.10.2012, 19:15*
I doubt I personally in this series at all, nothing interesting here vizhu.A LNT quite ok - online (especially maps vzhivanie) very funny, and the editor can be a lot of things to do. The same logic can be done on the orders maynkraftovskih harder - and a calculator with many functions (including trigonometric) proof.

But I'm not saying that the LNT bad game, just to me it seemed too specific and the amateur, like Disgeya 3.

mike1m,
Well with disgaey you tzagnul. With this forum disgayyu probably no one bought:. D In contrast to the above mentioned, LBP have a huge popularity all over the world. (With the exception of Japan, as measured by sales in Japan:. D) In ​​disgayu in Europe will play except that anime fans.

Post has been editedPriZRak_00 - 03.10.12, 06:46

PriZRak_00 @ 03.10.2012, 07:44*
Well with disgaey you tzagnul. With this forum disgayyu probably no one bought.

That person I bought and even got platinum: D, which is not a fan of anime, and tactical RPG, in principle, do not like. But Disgeya 3 very, very much due to the almost endless gameplay.
Looking through various forums, and English. including about Disgei no bad does not respond, but that's about the same LNT slips: bored, tired after 10 minutes and so on. Perhaps this is due to the fact that it has purchased a greater number of people (in Disgei like about 100-200k sales), so most likely it is, but the fact that it is possible to give up worrying. And like I said LNT I also do not like it, but I bought it and I'm not.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/07/20, 00:35