> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

51 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Digma iDs10 3G - Firmware | Not to be confused with Digma iDs10 firmware
crazy_0530
Message#1
27.08.12, 19:36
Local
[offline]

Topics Curator
Group: Curators
Messages 284
Check in: 15.11.08
Digma iDs10 3G

Digma iDs10 3G - Firmware
PictureDigma iDs10 3G
Description | Firmware

Drivers and Utilities
LiveSuit_1.07.rarThank you dear -mihvlad

Firmware

fw_ids10_3g_20121005thankmcarenko
ids103g_a40_11122012Thank you dear -Kaoni

Instructions
Instructions on firmware using LifeSuitThank you dear -Fantom45
The required files can be found in the header.

Instruction №1thank you Fantom45

Instruction №2

Download LiveSuitPack to a separate folder

1. At the beginning of the installation, select the language "English". The program will be installed in the same folder.
2. Launch LiveSuit. If the drivers are installed, a window will open in which we will be offered to open the instruction. Click "No".
3. Next, in the program window, click the button "Select Img" and select the firmware that you previously downloaded and want to install on our device.
4. Next, turn off the tablet
- connect the cable to the computer first
- !!! CLICK THE VOL “VOLUME” BUTTON AND DO NOT RELEASE BEFORE THE START OF THE FIRMWARE UPDATE PROCESS !!!
* When the firmware is not fully flooded and the machine is not working, you do not need to press the volume button before connecting to LiveSuite !!!
- then connect the cable to the tablet and continue to hold the volume button
- With the other hand, SEVERAL TIMES (5-8) often press the ON / OFF button and hold it until the formatting window appears on the computer. Click "Yes". The process has begun!

After the end of the firmware disconnect the tablet from the computer.

* If the drivers are not installed automatically, after installing Livesuit, then we install manually from the downloaded archive.
** if they were not delivered from there, from the folder with Livesuit installed, we try to start drvinstaller_X86.exe or drvinstaller_X64.exe for 32 bit or 64 bit OS, respectively.

watch the video

installing whatsapp without simka
Simka put on a regular phone, we connect the tablet to Wi-Fi and launch activation. SMS arrives on the phone. We are waiting for the WhatsApp check on the tablet (it may take a long time) and in response to the request to call and enter the code, enter from the received SMS. Enjoy further

miscellanea

Be mutually polite!
On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant. (To do this, click on the button// s.savagemessiahzine.com.to / cByJNqfABdAz2TYyTtePoL12tpEGZaz1NgW0erP2g.gif )
If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the button// s.savagemessiahzine.com.to / cByJ7CewThBZEcj3Rj4nPZhFmOz0NZ6aHvBcnQ9V1Bl7.gif(under reputation).
Because Some people do not show gratitude because they do not know where and where to click!

disassembly photo reportthank acsel1

herevery handy lists that can be demolished, what is not and what is needed. What prog is not in the list, then Google helped. thankOrange_7446448

edit build.prop
In the file system of any Android smartphone there is a file build.prop, which lies along the path /system/build.prop. (You will need root-access to access this file!)
This file stores current firmware data and smartphone settings that are applied after the device is turned on.
The described tweaks allow to slightly improve the performance of the “Google Phone”, to make its work more “comfortable”.
But each device is individual, not the fact that you will earn all the points. I checked it myself (instead of an asterisk * we write the value we need)
1) debug.sf.hw = *. This line is responsible for hardware acceleration. It is needed to speed up the graphical interface. A value of 1 activates it. A value of 0 turns it off. Try it, check it and you will be rewarded. Personally, I have a ripple in the chart (maybe strong!), So I turned it off.

2) wifi.supplicant_scan_interval = ***. This line is responsible for the search interval for Wi-Fi networks. The default is 20. The value is measured in seconds. This means that we have 20 seconds. It is advised to save 180-200 to save battery.

3) pm.sleep_mode = 1
ro.ril.disable.power.collapse = 0 - foreign colleagues also advise to prescribe these 2 lines to save battery power.

4) dalvik.vm.heapsize = * m. This line sets the heapsize value. The point is that in most firmwares a small memory value is set for use by the application, the program expands this value, thereby increasing performance and making the device more stable.
Large value is better not to set, although you can experiment.
The best option is 32m. His way and recommend.

5) dalvik.vm.execution-mode = int: ***. This line is responsible for JIT. The value of jit turns it on, and the value of fast turns it off. The JIT technology also serves to increase the performance of the device. I’ll remind you once again that it may not work for everyone.

6) windowsmgr.max_events_per_sec = 60. Makes the interface more flexible and smooth. This line is not originally there, you need to add it yourself. You can play around with the values ​​and choose the right one.

7) ro.media.enc.jpeg.quality = 100-increase the quality of jpg.And to be more precise, we change the compression ratio of the photos. With the parameter 100, the size of the photos will grow about 2 times.

8) ro.media.dec.jpeg.memcap = 8000000
ro.media.enc.hprof.vid.bps = 8000000 - we increase the quality of audio and video recordings of the camera. Again, you can’t jump above the installed hardware capabilities, but you will reach the ceiling)

9) debug.sf.nobootanimation = 1 - turn off the animation when you turn it on. It speeds up the device a bit.

10)
ro.lge.proximity.delay = 25
mot.proximity.delay = 25 - turns off the black window that appears after the end of the call. I was really annoyed and it helped me personally)))

11)
net.tcp.buffersize.default = 4096, 87380, 256960, 4096, 16384, 256960
net.tcp.buffersize.wifi = 4096, 87380, 256960, 4096, 16384, 256960
net.tcp.buffersize.umts = 4096, 87380, 256960, 4096, 16384, 256960
net.tcp.buffersize.gprs = 4096, 87380, 256960, 4096, 16384, 256960
net.tcp.buffersize.edge = 4096, 87380, 256960, 4096, 16384, 256960 - change the size of the TCP buffer — to put it simply, we can improve the Internet connection a bit. It will be useful for those who have slow Internet.

12)
ro.ril.hsxpa = 2
ro.ril.gprsclass = 10
ro.ril.hep = 1
ro.ril.enable.dtm = 1
ro.ril.hsdpa.category = 10
ro.ril.enable.a53 = 1
ro.ril.enable.3g.prefix = 1
ro.ril.htcmaskw1.bitmask = 4294967295
ro.ril.htcmaskw1 = 14449
ro.ril.hsupa.category = 5 - tweaks to improve the reception of the 3G signal.

13) ro.HOME_APP_ADJ = 1 - a ban on unloading the launcher from memory.

14) ro.kernel.android.checkjni = 0 - fixes some application errors.

15) persist.adb.notify = 0 - disable the debug mode icon in the status bar.

16) ro.config.hw_menu_unlockscreen = false - to enable the ability to unlock the screen using the "Menu" button (double-click), change the value from "false" to "true"

17) I don’t know the exact purpose of the next lines ...

persist.sys.use_dithering = 0
persist.sys.purgeable_assets = 1
dalvik.vm.dexopt-flags = m = y
ro.mot.eri.losalert.delay = 1000

ATTENTION
In connection with the temporary absence of this device I can not discuss new problems ... I will help with the old ones. Maybe there is a wish to supervise the topic? Otherwise stall

Topics Curator - crazy_0530

Post has been editedcrazy_0530 - 17.03.19, 06:20
Reason for editing: temporarily changed the machine
mrdiez
Message#42
16.09.12, 15:02
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 30
Check in: 15.06.10
Sony Xperia Z1

And another question, what are the advantages in the new firmware, is the screen twitching, and if the battery is stitched, should the battery be 100% charged?
aleks7417
Message#43
16.09.12, 16:15
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 52
Check in: 30.08.12
Huawei MediaPad 10 Link

mrdiez
I did not notice the twitching of the screen, it works well even with charging on. There is a market, put Delphine, he is like a better standard. There are certainly decent, I personally do not need prog-know how to remove them without breaking the firmware. And so while the firmware +, and Skype seems to work better.
I reflashed but the battery was 50-60%, it went fine.
mrdiez
Message#44
16.09.12, 16:40
Novice
[offline]

Messages 30
Check in: 15.06.10
Sony Xperia Z1

That is, the battery also holds as before the firmware?
aleks7417
Message#45
17.09.12, 06:57
User
[offline]

Messages 52
Huawei MediaPad 10 Link

mrdiez
Yes, the battery holds almost the same. But I think it is better to flash at 100% charge, then the battery can be better calibrated. And then I have 100 to 20% of the battery discharged about 7 hours. And from 20 to 0 about a minute.
Yesterday poyavilast poser! When some applications are turned on, a red frame about 5mm pops up along the contour of the screen, literally for a moment. And when you connect the mobile Internet, until it connects it flashes constantly. What is the reason and how to fight. It seems to have written somewhere, but I can not find it.
aleks7417
Message#46
17.09.12, 09:04
User
[offline]

Messages 52
Huawei MediaPad 10 Link

Defeated the red frame! Just turn off the "strict mode", turn off the tablet and turn it on again.
crazy_0530
Message#47
17.09.12, 10:31
Local
[offline]

Topics Curator
Group: Curators
Messages 284
Check in: 15.11.08
Digma iDs10 3G

aleks7417,

This is where you need to turn off?
aleks7417
Message#48
17.09.12, 11:09
User
[offline]

Messages 52
Huawei MediaPad 10 Link

crazy_0530
This is where you need to turn off?

Settings = For Developers - Disable Strict Mode Enabled.
Chich2005
Message#49
20.09.12, 13:37
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 17
Check in: 07.03.08

Tell me:
1. I requested the firmware from the topic, but it is without root.
2.Ktont solved the problem with the rapid discharge of ak.ra from 20% to 0% in a few minutes.
(I can not calibrate ak.ra because there is no root)
Palmer2222
Message#50
21.09.12, 18:45
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 19.09.12
Digma iDs10

Mihvlad @ 08/28/2012, 1:30 PM*
I stitched today iDs10_3G_20120814 writes the build number 20120719, communication module 1.4, version 4.0.4 android.
It went through LIveSuit 1.7 in windows 7 64bit everything went fine. Instructions for sewing took the neighbors "iDs10".

Tell me, please, if I have the same build number and communication module, well, the android itself is the same, does this mean that I don’t need to flash already and I have the latest version? then I’ll just say that someone was lucky when the firmware problem was eliminated with the firmware for this version, I disconnected by 40% today, but I sin that during the game, because after an hour of charging it shows the battery charge at 30% ( just wonders in the sieve). Just this is my first toy and only the third day so for now everything is alarming !!!
By the way. Wy-fi connected to the cafe yesterday (breathtakingly long!), wrote that it connects IP, then saved something several times, and when it turned on it didn’t load more than one page and didn’t go online, manipulating disconnecting and enabling this wai fayas were repeated, but to no purpose !!!! Am I going to stay without Wı- Fı ??? Tell me who knows what? thank you in advance!
ZSergeyS
Message#51
22.09.12, 20:35
User
[offline]

Messages 51
Check in: 11.12.09
LG G3 S

So I became the owner of this miracle. Immediately sewed on a new firmware from the cap. The market works fine. By communication, I will say that everything is fine. 3G works without problems, WiFi is also normal. One thing I can not win, how to watch videos downloaded from YouTube? I mostly have a flv extension. From the market, a bunch of players have already put all the best. Maxim, only the sound appeared.

Posted 09/22/2012, 20:35:

Palmer2222 @ 22.9.2012, 0:45*
Tell me, please, if I have the same build number and communication module, well, the android itself is the same, does this mean that I don’t need to flash already and I have the latest version? then I’ll just say that someone was lucky when the firmware problem was eliminated with the firmware for this version, I disconnected by 40% today, but I sin that during the game, because after an hour of charging it shows the battery charge at 30% ( just wonders in the sieve). Just this is my first toy and only the third day so for now everything is alarming !!!
By the way. Wy-fi connected to the cafe yesterday (breathtakingly long!), wrote that it connects IP, then saved something several times, and when it turned on it didn’t load more than one page and didn’t go online, manipulating disconnecting and enabling this wai fayas were repeated, but to no purpose !!!! Am I going to stay without Wı- Fı ??? Tell me who knows what? thank you in advance!

I have Wi-Fi with encryption, connected without problems. When connecting asked for a password. Compared to a mobile phone on Windows and iPad, there is no difference.
Serg-w
Message#52
23.09.12, 10:51
User
[offline]

Messages 79
Check in: 11.06.12

Digma iDs10 3G build number 20120719, communication module 1.4, version 4.0.4 android.
- The battery discharge indicator inadequately behaves, the device turns off at 30% charge, with the message - the battery is discharged. Charging starts at 0%, can be removed from charging at 10% charge and further exploited, at 4% as it should be a warning about the need for charging. Full charge up to 100% lasts more than 7 hours.
- I was also very upset that MJPEG files with MOV extension cannot be played from a panasonic dmc-tz5 1280x720 30p camera. More precisely, they are reproduced using the player’s own tools (with brakes), and when hardware acceleration is enabled, a black screen instead of a video sequence. I tried a dozen popular players (bs, mx, dice, mobo, Rock, vlc, buzz, Daroon, etc.), the picture is the same. Regular player shows a black screen. When you turn on hardware acceleration by means of an advanced player (for example, MX player), a black screen, and when you turn on software decoding, the video comes with brakes (do not grab the power of the proc). It seems that the player (s) can not decode the video hardware, while the Neon codecs are installed (for mx and bx preers).
- And a very heavy video with sony hx9v 1920x1080 50 p h264 mts files go bang on any player, including the regular one.
On Digma iDs7 android 4.03 all the files went fine on any player, including the regular one. Processors are the same, tell me how to deal with this.
Sample my mjpeg filehttp://narod.ru/disk/59698908001.f8cd1f612...020339.MOV.html
Orange_7446448
Message#53
23.09.12, 15:47
Local
[offline]

Messages 169
Check in: 20.09.12
Jiayu G4 Advanced

Hello. Also, already 4 days, I am the owner of this tablet :) Firmware 20120709, communication module-1.4.
Firmware did not change. With the battery all good. Holds charge perfectly. Yesterday, 2 hours in standby mode and more than 7 hours of active surfing, installing / uninstalling software, etc. etc. The battery sat up to 10%, after which it stuck the charge. Charges from 0 to 100% overnight.

The problem is only with wifi. In the room in the line of sight of the router shows 2-3 divisions. In the kitchen around the corner 1-2, but barely working inet. Has someone already taken it apart? I do not understand which side to approach him. It would be necessary to re-stick the antenna)) Help someone, tell me how to disassemble it without crushing :)
3g works great. With this full order.

Serg-W,, just checked your video. MX player (with all codecs that were on the market) with the included hardware decoder loses perfectly. The sound, the picture is excellent, no brakes! Without hardware - only sound and black screen.

Post has been editedOrange_7446448 - 23.09.12, 15:48

--------------------
Do not ask how many kilograms in me and I will not ask how many centimeters you have.
Serg-w
Message#54
23.09.12, 16:34
User
[offline]

Messages 79

Orange_7446448
- Strange about the video. I have MX version 1.7.2 player and codecs, I just installed them from the folder, took them here tosavagemessiahzine.com. Maybe what settings are needed, I tried all (maybe not all?) Options in the settings. If there is a daw in hardware + decoder, then there is a black screen.
- My Wi-Fi is fine, 3-4 divisions in 5-6 meters from the router through 1 nekap. wall, 2 divisions in 8-9 meters through 2 nekap. walls. The antenna is re-glued in ids10 without 3G, and our device has not yet been disassembled: (Put the antenna on the router a little more (by 7 dbi), they are usually with a cable about a meter, you can find a better location, the problem of a single apartment will be solved :)
Orange_7446448
Message#55
23.09.12, 16:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 169
Jiayu G4 Advanced

Serg-W,My optimus is 540th better than the wifi clings than this digma. I sit 2 meters from the router in direct line of sight)) In the topic about ids10 I saw that there, too, some people have an antenna properly glued, but most of them need plywood. See it with no luck (((

Zy Now more, with the screenshots I will write about the mh player. MB help :)

--------------------
Do not ask how many kilograms in me and I will not ask how many centimeters you have.
Orange_7446448
Message#56
23.09.12, 17:20
Local
[offline]

Messages 169
Jiayu G4 Advanced

Serg-W,then I remembered that I had demolished the codecs, for lack of a clue what they were for me :) So the video was played on a bare mh player 1.7.2.

I put only one tick in the settings:Attached file20120923175336954.png(260.99 KB)

--------------------
Serg-w
Message#57
23.09.12, 17:41
User
[offline]

Messages 79

Orange_7446448so I tried as well as a cloud of other options :( I also demolished codecs, because the player already includes the built-in NEON codecs (for mali400). Alas, the video slows down in software mode, and if you try to switch the decoding method on the go (MX player allows) on the “Hardware + decoder” message is displayed: “It is impossible to play this video and Hardware + decoder.” I already have the second copy of the ids10 3g, I passed the first one because of another glitch (it sometimes turned off spontaneously), so it behaved The joke is that on Digma iDs7 android 4.03 such files went fine on any player (and on the staff as well) and the processors are the same.

Post has been editedSerg-w - 23.09.12, 17:48
Orange_7446448
Message#58
23.09.12, 17:53
Local
[offline]

Messages 169
Jiayu G4 Advanced

Serg-W,Sorry, I can hardly help with anything :( I don’t know the reasons for this, but I have complete order with this video. The hardware decoder included during video playback.

In general, the tablet is excellent, except for a weak Wi-Fi. But at home, you can also use this, and outside the home, unlimited 3G completely solves the problem with the Internet. MB someone tell me how to disassemble it and I will be happy))

--------------------
ZSergeyS
Message#59
23.09.12, 19:03
User
[offline]

Messages 51
Check in: 11.12.09
LG G3 S

Orange_7446448Mh player helped. But it shows that the codec is software. But it does not matter, there are no brakes when viewing FLV files.
Serg-w
Message#60
23.09.12, 19:24
User
[offline]

Messages 79

ZSergeyS,the software codec helps for the "normal" video, and in my 1280x720, the software slows down, the sound breaks :(
Orange_7446448external antenna such ashttp://www.ulmart.ru/goods/174494instead of the standard for the router, it will help to make a normal wifi in a single apartment.
Orange_7446448
Message#61
23.09.12, 19:35
Local
[offline]

Messages 169
Jiayu G4 Advanced

Serg-W,I have a dir-300. This antenna costs almost half the price of a router))
And that's not the point, but in the receiver of the tablet. Nout, my husband's phones, iphone and ipad girlfriend show all the divisions. I live on the 17th floor, all devices in the apartment catch Wi-Fi from a gas station located across the street behind the house and about a dozen more neighboring points. Digma sees only my router, which hangs in the corridor in the middle of the apartment ((

--------------------
Digma

51 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 18:33