> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Ornaments and modifications for Samsung Galaxy ACE 2 (I8160)

Rep: (747)
Embellishments and modifications for Samsung Galaxy ACE 2

Picturei8160, i8160P

Description | Discussion | Purchase | Accessories | Firmware 2.3.6 | Firmware 4.1.2 | Firmware development | FAQ | Games | Marriage | CM 10 Firmware (4.1.2) | MIUIv4 firmware (4.1.2) | Owners Club

In this thread laid out decorations and modifications for the Samsung Galaxy ACE 2 (I8160). Their performance is also discussed.

RULES OF BEHAVIOR IN THE BRANCH
[list]
[*] Third-party programs, including launchers and widgets, should be searched inSoftware catalogand inSearch programs. There is no need to do this.
[*] The same goes for discussing software, recommendations, etc. - Please implement this in the themes of the relevant programs, not here.
[*] It’s impossible to lay out third-party software in the subject - there are branches for discussing specific programs.
[*] Live Wallpapers for MUH 2 are no different from others. WVGA wallpapers -look for them here. Static wallpapers also live in theirbranch.
[*] If you do not download something and you want the file to be reloaded somewhere, there is such a topic -Perezalete.
[*] Everything posted in the subject, unless expressly stated otherwise, requires ROOT rights
[*] Learn to ask questions correctly, to get answers clearly and quickly, do not forget to indicate what firmware you are installing and what specifically does not work.
[*] Be polite, thank the authors by increasing their reputation (+). If you have less than 15 messages, click on the "COMPLAINT" button and let us know who helped you. Write "Thank you" / "Super", etc. just forbiddenforum rules.
[*] Do not forget, the forum has a QMS instant messaging system and private messages. If you have a private question - it may be worth asking it directly.
[*] Do not make claims for free labor.

Message Design Template
The message carrying a certain semantic load (mod / decoration) requires screenshots, a description, installation method, for which firmware, mod or decoration, etc.
[CENTER] [size = 4] [color = "blue"] [b] [i] The name of the fashion / decoration [/ i] [/ b] [/ color] [/ size] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Main screenshot [/ CENTER] (optional)
[U] Author [/ U]
[U] Firmware [/ U]: Version / Number, Code / Deodex
[U] Description [/ U]: The maximum possible description of the done
[SPOIL = Add. screenshots] [/ SPOIL]
[U] Extras. information [/ u]: (optional)
[U] Installation [/ U]: Installation Method / Method
[U] Download [/ U]: Download Files

Modifications forGB (2.3.6)

[*] Mod SystemUI 9 Icons
[*] 14 button status bar + battery mod and extended Power menu
[*]Mod from kyrillos13 and gidano- battery, icons, notification bar.
[*]Percentage battery i8160- battery, icons, notification bar, progress bar.
[*]OUTcom- battery, icons, notification bar, progress bar, animation, backlight, scrolling effect.
[*]Outbar- battery, icons, notification bar.
[*]update_unlock_screen- patch to get rid of "To unlock, slide your finger across the screen."
[*]update_unlock_screen_vbat - Outbar + update_unlock_screen.
[*]UOTcom_mod.zip - OUTcom + update_unlock_screen.
[*]Google Search Box black mod- An updated version of the search painted in black.
[*]UOT090722542- battery, icons, notification bar.
[*]UOT090820292- framework-res.apk and SystemUI.apk with minimal changes.
[*]OUTBar_Mod- Modified OUTBar: Scrolling color +?.
[*]Contacts- Russian dealer + modified stock graphics.
[*]Photo when calling almost full screen.
[*]Fix bug in caller.
[*]UOT-09-21-15-49-1- battery scrolling effect.
[*]Mod battery.
[*]Change sound notifications.
[*]GB's_battery_icon- percentage battery from Kyrillos13.
[*]Diler with T9 and a patch that removes the 3-second delay after the call, and the increasing volume of the call
[*]Modified Phone- removes the 3 second delay after the call and the increasing volume of the call.
[*]Call log without SMS.
[*]Modified TouchWiz
[*]Lockscreen from 4.1.2
[*]Clock in the middle + the effect of the old TV (Android 2.3.6 XLL2)
[*] Photo in full screen call
[*] Extended Power Menu
Big photo - 2 (rectangular, full screen)
Emoji on Android 2.3.6
Big photo - 3 (rectangular, full screen)

Modifications forJB (4.1.2+)

Fashion from the respected Sergeyl

Bootanimation

Utility

reference Information
Before installing mods it is strongly recommended that you readmini guide

Attention! Changing the density of the display sometimes leads to the collapse of programs, and sometimes firmware!

Post has been editedart0502ver - 27.07.18, 15:37
Reason for editing: Added a new modification.

Rep: (53)
Mod from kyrillos13 and gidano

Attached Image

Author: kyrillos13 & gidano"XDA"
Firmware: android 2.3.6 XXLD8, XXLG1
Description :
  • Battery percentage
  • Changed wifi, signal, progress bar, sdcard scan, power menu and other icons on AOSP gingerbread.
  • Green 3G / wifi icons when transferring data
  • Transparent notification bar

Add. screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Installation: Flash through the recovery menu or copy the system folder from the archive to the system partition (ROOT)
Download: Attached filekyrillos13.zip(6.02 MB)

Restore interface to standard (drain)(sew the same):Attached fileundo_kyrillos13.zip(5.95 MB)

Post has been editedCOMATOSE - 28.08.12, 23:25

Rep: (19)
Who else has the white icons of the network and wifi after the run of the mod, and who has made them green

Rep: (31)
when you activate the connection (data transfer, etc.), they seem to be turning green

020187 @ 27.08.2012, 23:17 *
Who else has the white icons of the network and wifi after the run of the mod, and who has made them green

Do you have a Play Store? If yes, are you logged in to your account and does it connect normally to the server? Icons turn green after the market successfully sees its servers.

Post has been editedCOMATOSE - 27.08.12, 20:34

LionLeo @ 08/27/2012, 9:21 PM*
when you activate the connection (data transfer, etc.), they seem to be turning green

Chet does not turn green, everything is white, except for the standard gprs / 3g arrows. Well, and to hell with them, just in the picture in the cap looks beautiful

Everything is OK, it was necessary to enter the market, or just on the background mode. Here is such a relationship)) + more

Post has been edited20187 - 27.08.12, 20:48

Rep: (24)
COMATOSE, and with ODEX files (OBEX) what to do? With manual manipulation.

COMATOSE,
copy the system folder from the archive to the system partition (ROOT)

So, I looked there. I found these files, and nearby these ODEX or OBEX files. What should I do with them?

Post has been editedyuriko1158 - 27.08.12, 22:01

yuriko1158,
do nothing with them

COMATOSE, is it like this? in these files there are some data.

yuriko1158,
MediaProvider and SystemUI, as it should be, just copy the apkashki

Post has been editedCOMATOSE - 27.08.12, 22:18

Rep: (2)
I do not put, gives an error:
E: signature verification failed
install_pakage = (2)

Firmware last with Root rights

This week will be a mod sharpened by ICS

Posted on 08/27/2012, 23:03:

TrriGGerR @ 08/28/2012, 1:58*
I do not put, gives an error:
E: signature verification failed
install_pakage = (2)

Firmware last with Root rights

COMATOSE @ 08/27/2012, 10:54 PM*
copy the system folder from the archive to the system partition (ROOT)

Rep: (3717)
COMATOSE @ 08.27.2012, 23:03*
This week will be a mod sharpened by ICS

Good news !!!
Screenshots will be?

I added a smart ... a smart refusal. Well, at least it comes into recovery. I'm trying to flash it ...

Rep: (5)
happened:)

in my opinion looks nicer than before

COMATOSE, and we only mock these files over the kernel? or touch the firmware itself? You need to dig in which direction, what would brighten up the smart.

yuriko1158,
Firmware, or rather the interface, did you try to install through the recovery? Today I will try to make a mod restoring the standard interface.
Now appearedKernel I8160XXLD8 with CWM recovery support, so that before the manipulations we make backup in recovery

Post has been editedCOMATOSE - 28.08.12, 09:01

COMATOSE, I myself am guilty. I forgot permission to change.

Rep: (0)
but I have not been put through either the recovery or the handles (

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/03/19, 19:07