> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung Galaxy S 3 SCH-R530 / SGH-i747 / SGH-T999 / SPH-L710 - Discussion | US and Canadian modifications

Rep: (1232)
DiscussionSamsung Galaxy S III SCH-R530 / SGH-i747 / SGH-T999 / SPH-L710
PictureSGH-i747 (M) (AT & T), SGH -T999 (V) (T-Mobile), SPH-L710 (Sprint), SCH-i535 (Verizon), SCH-R530 (M / C / U) (Cricket Wireless, US Cellular, MetroPCS)
Description | Discussion » | Purchase » | Accessories » | Marriage » | Club lovers » | Camera talk » | power usage »

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Cap threads, refer to the section Standards
All important information here .

Useful
Russian language is normally activated through the appMoreLocale 2

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedMgalex - 19.11.17, 12:47

Rep: (220)
Guys, flew American i535. CWM + CM 10. worth unlock pattern to unlock. Which wipes are to be done in rekaveri to reset it?

Rep: (19)
Dismass @ 06.12.2014, 14:55*
Guys, flew American i535. CWM + CM 10. worth unlock pattern to unlock. Which wipes are to be done in rekaveri to reset it?

Dalvik cache and, if I remember correctly ..

DavidovDI @ 06.12.2014, 16:13*
Cache and Dalvik

It did not help :( Maybe even someone tell me?

Rep: (133)
* Dismass
Only a full wipe remains.

Rep: (148)
* Dismass
Google to hand :)http://androidp1.ru/8-...heskiy-klyuch-android/

* Hosten, I already found. ;)
Maybe someone else will come in handy.How to unlock graphic android key. Method в„–5 via GEST.zip program: P

Guys, another question - what CM11 not eating the battery? or may be any other firmware with the Russian language?

* Dismass
Normally eats, well, probably stronger than of., But is not critical for me. From 100% to 5% - a little more than 2 hours of screen on the balanced operation of the processor and frequency of up to 1.5GHz + constantly Wi fi or mobile. Net .. If the Eco mode enable and limit the frequency to 1GHz + Internet only leave the screen for more than 3 hours of work will be. On different devices in different ways, I guess.

Rep: (0)
Samsung SCH R530U Galaxy S3 US Cellular (of locked)
Activation spets.drayverov firmware.
We need a working (used) US Cellular 4G LTE SIM card is inserted into the device at the time of firmware. The phone can be stitched without a SIM-card, the phone will work, but will notice that the SIM must be inserted (as a tablet with no active CDMA).
Android 4.1.2 unlocked
Dial * # 22745927
The Hidden menu screen, select the hidden menu
Select Enabled and click OK
Then take away the * # 7284 #
Select Qualcomm USB Settings
Select DM + modem + ADB or the RNDIS + DM + Modem
Click Back Up Phone
is ready.
(Remember, after flashing, return back MTP + ADB)

Android 4.3 unlocked
Open the dial pad
Dial ## 366 633 #
Go to Settings Options Include DM mode

Android 4.1.2 zalochenny
With the apparatus connected:
Dial * # 7284 # or ## # 3424
Set UART PDA
Select Qualcomm USB Settings
Install the MTP + ADB
Disable USB debugging mode (Menu>Options>Developer Settings)
If you do not see the developer options, you need to activate them by going to Menu>Settings>About your device and press the "Build Number" 7 times. Done.
Now the device should appear in the Device Manager as the Samsung Mobile USB CDC Composite Device
Now .. the phone is still connected, turn off and turn on (Restart the device)
After your phone has finished rebooting, type * # 7284 # or ## # 3424
Make sure the PDA is still selected, and choose Qualcomm USB Settings
Select DM + modem + ADB
is ready.
Android 4.3 zalochenny
Dial ## 366 633 #
Disable DM mode
Disable USB debugging mode (Menu>Options>Developer Settings)
If you do not see the developer options, give them the opportunity by going to Menu>Settings>About your device and press the "Build Number" 7 times. This will allow the developer to see the settings.
To give permission to the driver completely. It can take up to 5 minutes.
Now the device should appear in the Device Manager as the Samsung Mobile USB CDC Composite Device
Now ..
the phone is still connected, turn off and turn on (Restart the device)
After the phone has finished rebooting, we collect ## 366 633 #
Enable DM mode
is ready.
detect
Next, do everything in 15 minutes. otherwise
This can lead to data loss.
Enter * # 22745927 on the numeric keypad
Click on the hidden menu option allows you to include a hidden menu (It will reset every time the power is turned off)
Enter * # 197328640 # on the numeric keypad
On the Tools menu, make the settings below
2-CDMA
1-General
9-NextPage
9-NextPage
8-PREF MODE SET
1-CDMA_HDR_LTE_Only
Menu button
Back
Phone reboot
2-CDMA
4-Control
9-CDMA Band selection
4-Automatic
Programming
Open the dialer
Dial * # 22745927
The Hidden menu screen, select the hidden menu
Select Enabled and click OK
Dial ** 772
Select Edit
Select MDN
Enter the new MDN (10-digit phone number) and press OK
Select MSID
Enter a new min (10-digit number) and press OK
Click the Back button is Done
The phone has powered cycle and programming is complete.

Post has been editedHosten - 09.12.14, 03:58
Reason for editing: Large Text in the spoiler!

as in the standard firmware to remove unnecessary programs and applications?
Sprinta programs, etc.

* bobkli,
Ruth needed, put any conductor with a route-access and Idit in systems \ ann, there is no need to delete and then do a wipe caches in rekaveri.

Rep: (21)
Dismass @ 08.12.2014, 12:01*
Guys, another question - what CM11 not eating the battery? or may be any other firmware with the Russian language?

Look here:http://liquidsmooth.net/very decent battery firmware and keeps excellent.

Hello everyone, I i747m. I began to think about upgrading to 4.3 PF, but unsure as I can not roll away and even on custom bikes prygat..ne to shower they gave me.
Whether to update me? How it works? Now at the office 4.1.2. smooth suffers however.

skinte someone trohfaylovuyu system for samsung i747

to my knowledge there are no such

but as zbrositsya from 4.3 to 4.1 in one

Buryak0088 @ 10.12.2014, 17:47*
skinte someone trohfaylovuyu system for samsung i747

to my knowledge there are none for 747

Posted on 12/10/2014, 19:01:

Buryak0088 @ 10.12.2014, 18:01*
but as zbrositsya from 4.3 to 4.1 in one

imei fly off in any way ..

what firmware to deliver consistently worked

Rep: (19)
Buryak0088 @ 10.12.2014, 18:04*
what firmware to deliver consistently worked

How to - stock. I always advise to all of it.

For those interested - nafurychennaya firmware from the guys from Beanstalk. Lollipop.

Here's courtstyts

Rep: (16)
Such a question after I returned imei, I hear all the bad modem I747UCUFNE4, what could be the problem used to be standards.?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/06/20, 20:25