> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung Galaxy S 3 SCH-R530 / SGH-i747 / SGH-T999 / SPH-L710 - Discussion | US and Canadian modifications

Rep: (1232)
DiscussionSamsung Galaxy S III SCH-R530 / SGH-i747 / SGH-T999 / SPH-L710
PictureSGH-i747 (M) (AT & T), SGH -T999 (V) (T-Mobile), SPH-L710 (Sprint), SCH-i535 (Verizon), SCH-R530 (M / C / U) (Cricket Wireless, US Cellular, MetroPCS)
Description | Discussion » | Purchase » | Accessories » | Marriage » | Club lovers » | Camera talk » | power usage »

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Cap threads, refer to the section Standards
All important information here .

Useful
Russian language is normally activated through the appMoreLocale 2

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedMgalex - 19.11.17, 12:47

Rep: (10)
Perov73 @ 05.09.2012, 17:50*
Those. how to sew and System cache, if possible more in detail, or a link, I'd like Russified.

From herehttp://samsung-updates.com/device/?id=SGH-I747Mshake BMC I747MVLALH1 BELL firmware for the operator, archiver ALZip remove everything except the System and Cache, then sew Odin, after doing fayp.

Posted on 05.09.2012, 19:57:

X-Truth @ 05.09.2012, 21:42*
Has anyone tried to install CWM on the American?

Now this utility THE SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 TOOLKIT [SNAPDRAGON EDITION] of the cap easier to just put the CWM

And yet, when sewed BMC I747MVLALH1 for BELL operator over rue drain i747 installed from the CWM, I was constantly plugging in ODIN to 80% and more is not passed, freewheeling the drain home through one on your device, and then on top of BMC I747MVLALH1 operator BELL with left, and system cache in one set and did wipe and everything was fine.

Rep: (0)
http://www.gsmforum.su/showthread.php?t=90797who knows this will help ?????????

X-Truth @ 06.09.2012, 18:28*

Great news, I wonder, is leaking or the final and if there is Russian?

Post has been editedlersee - 06.09.12, 16:00

lersee @ 05.09.2012, 19:57*
Quote (Perov73 @ 05.09.2012, 17:50) That how to sew and System cache, if possible more in detail, or a link, I'd like to rusifitsirovat.Ot herehttp://samsung-updates.com/device/?id=SGH-I747Mshake BMC I747MVLALH1 BELL firmware for the operator, archiver ALZip remove everything except the System and Cache, then sew Odin, after doing fayp.

downloaded stitching under 747M removed and all but the System Cache, an outstanding
<OSM>Check MD5 .. Do not unplug the cable ..
<OSM>Please wait ..
<OSM>MD5 hash value is invalid
<OSM>KIES_HOME_I747MVLALH1_I747MOYCALH1_20120814.100513_REV04_user_low_ship.tar.md5 is invalid.
<OSM>End ...
how to be?

Rep: (24)
SGH-I747M Canada (Bell) 2012 September 4.1.1 I747MVLALH I747MVLALI looks like your model is also updated to 4.1.1loading.

Rep: (16)
Russification of the T-Mobile SGH-T999 and the AT & T SGH-I747, version of Android 4.0.4
To start skachachivaem files for the convenience of one-daddy:
Odin3_v3.07_SGSIII.zip
SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones_v1.5.5.0.exe
CWM and RTH for T-Mobile
CWM and RTH for At & t
BMC I747MVLALH1with the support of Russian, and only System Cache for firmware over the drain in one, thanks to the distinguished lersee!
Extract the Odin, drivers and CWM
Translate phone in download mode: (switch off, hold down the volume at the same time, the center button and the Power button), hold up warning appears, then press the volume up, we are all in the download mode. Connect the USB cable to your computer and install the driver. After installing the drivers start the Odin (decompressed). You have left little window should appear the port number, the window itself is painted in light blue color.
Next, click on the PDA button and select from our dad SWM. Next, click Start. It takes note 5 seconds, the phone is rebooted, all we have CWM. These manipulations are necessary only to remove the backup CWM-th. to go in the future if something Nitak get everything back to the original appearance, and at the same time if someone wants to get the RTH.
Make a backup using CWM. To do this, turn off the phone, press at the same time: turn the volume up, the center button and the power as the inscription in the upper left corner will - let go of the power button, we all went into the CWM, key gromkostvybiraem click backup and restore, continue to press the power button, then choose the backup ( I have it right away it was) we press the power button and wait oknchaniya backup. Further, when there was an inscription "Backup compliete!" select reboot system now and press power. As the phone is loaded on your memory card (if there is no internal external) should appear clockworkmod folder - this is our backup, download it on your computer, we can all cause your phone to its original state if you will do so at all.
Further, the fact itself Russification:
Before Russification save all necessary data from the memory card!
turn on the phone in download mode (turn off, hold both the volume down the center button and the Power button, keep up warning appears, then press the Volume Up), connect the USB cable to the computer, run the Odin Odin, click the PDA, select the firmware file BMC I747MVLALH1 and click start .
Further, upon completion of the firmware, the device will restart, turn off the phone, and again we go in rekaveri (volume up, the center button and the power as appears in the upper left corner - let go of the power button), after flashing at us again stands stock rekaveri, click wipe ( there are two of them, I have done both of a wipe), it is necessary to then not there is an error, conflicts with the old firmware. Reboot and enjoy Russian interface.
Description probably large, but everything is done simply, the main thing is not to hurry.

Here's another link to obtainRootin pictures.

Apple! @ 08.09.2012, 00:52*
well, ie the window to unlock the code or where is not lost it?

when flashing box with a code unlock, unfortunately, will not be lost.
And similarly, when the unlocked device will pereproshivat-
unlock code no longer "pop up" .tak that pay for tedious unlock will only look at a different ebee options for about 15 bucks.

Post has been editedvolandik - 07.09.12, 21:00

Rep: (7)
volandik, yes me the code will be sent officially by the operator that is not me, but a man who I bought it in America

Perov73,
Well, actually I did rutiroval, and then put Kyan and now he's loaded and it is terribly buggy menu and window pishit example galery stop proseced and so on, what to do how to return the native firmware? and can knit to make?

Apple! @ 08.09.2012, 12:32*
Well, actually I did rutiroval, and then put Kyan and now he's loaded and it is terribly buggy menu and window pishit example galery stop proseced and so on, what to do how to return the native firmware? and can knit to make?

Try to do a wipe, I understand you did not put CWM, then you should stock rekaveri,
in general, switch off your phone, pinch cent. button, volume up and Prince. inclusion as short inscription appears in the upper left corner of the release the power button. There will mine four lines of blue text, choosewipe data / factory resetFurtherdelete all user dataHow to select process is completeddelete all user dataand reboot. If you're the drain firmware to roll, you still need to do a wipe. by the wayhereTo register, please download the firmware which the drain is sewn through one.

If CWM put out there, too, you can find these items.

Post has been editedPerov73 - 08.09.12, 12:26

Perov73,
I did data / factory reset and wipe cache of since I do not have it delete all user data and the phone starts and buggy, tepr she will be running normally do not need to set? and ksnati model became I747

Apple! @ 08.09.2012, 14:26*
I did data / factory reset and wipe cache of since I do not have it delete all user data and the phone starts and buggy, tepr she will be running normally do not need to set? and ksnati model became I747

If nothing is buggy is normal, check just in case IMEI, in the dialer * # 06 #

Apple! @ 08.09.2012, 14:39*
The truth is that this reset oschushenie poudalyal something because like the little icons can knit it to install?

That's right, he poudalyal all your installed prog.

Perov73,
The fact that he even removed the native program that is S dropboks memo and others like me tepre install native firmware? through one? I have a piercing in the native format, there is one file tar.md 5 and more what that Faid DLL in the archive that I do with them?

Apple! @ 08.09.2012, 15:53*
The fact that he even removed the native program that is S dropboks memo and others like me tepre install native firmware? through one? I have a piercing in the native format, there is one file tar.md 5 and more what that Faid DLL in the archive that I do with them?

1. Just in the firmware they are absent.
2. You open and one, i.e. push the PDA and choose the file tar.md 5, md5 checksum is, he will check it and if everything is in order the name of this file will appear in the box PDA button with a check mark, then you press start and wait for the end of the firmware, and then I just wrote above doing wipe. And you end up with both the sink store.

Post has been editedPerov73 - 08.09.12, 15:05

Perov73,
And it is necessary to enter Donwload mode?

Apple! @ 08.09.2012, 16:12*
And it is necessary to enter Donwload mode?

Of course, otherwise you will not proshesh

Guys and that the firmware counter and what to dump him?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/01/20, 11:08