> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Juggernaut: Revenge Soveringa [3D] | [Action] Action-RPG from Mail.Ru

Rep: (1116)
Juggernaut: Revenge of Sovering
Version: 2.4.3
Genre: Action
Last update of the game in the header:04.04.2015

Attached Image

More screenshots of the game
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Short description
Action-RPG from Mail.Ru

Description:
It seemed that after millennia of bloody battles the world finally reigned in Haradan. But serene tranquility was not destined to last long - the ancient demon Sovering, awakened by someone from his black dream, brought death, horror and destruction again. Become one of the 6 legendary scorpion warriors to cross the island of Radway, inundated with hundreds of angry monsters, complete many dangerous missions and defend the future of Haradan in the final battle with the powerful Sovering!

CHOOSE YOUR HERO
- you can choose one of six legendary warriors, each of which has unique abilities, its own history and special weapons,
- 12 types of armor,
- a wide range of things and weapons that change the appearance and capabilities of your hero,
- 4 schools of magic and 12 combat spells,
- 30 levels of character development.

UNIQUE FIGHTING MECHANICS
- Use to attack all the possibilities of interaction with the touch screen: press, slice and hold,
- original step-by-step combat: use biases, act quickly, at the time of the attack, make sure that the enemy is not looking at you,
- chilling soul "penalty" of enemies,
- 3 mini-games in battle: collecting mana, a memory game and fighting the "evil eye".

FIGHT FOR THE FREEDOM OF KHARADAN
- more than 100 horrific opponents,
- over 30 hours of breathtaking play,
- 15 unique locations, including forests, deserts and caves,
- 5 special quests,
- 2 mini-games: finding hidden treasures and breaking locks,
- more than 50 achievements available,
- Excellent 3D graphics

Google Play: .
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/JuggerMobileGame

Game Features
Features: 3D
Russian interface: Yes
The program supports installation on SD (OS 2.2+).

References to devices
Recommended:
  • 1. Resolution requirement 480x800, 540 x 960, 768x1024, 720x1280, 800x1280, 1080x1920, 1200x1920
  • 2. OS version requirement OS Google Android 2.2, 2.3, 3.2, 4.0, 4.1
  • 3. RAM requirement Minimum 512Mb RAM
  • 4. CPU requirement Minimum ARM v7, 1Ghz, producers: NVIDIA Tegra, Qualcomm Snapdragon, Texas Instruments, Exyno
  • 5. GPU requirement Andreno 205 and up, Tegra 2 and up, Mali 400 and up, PowerVR SGX530 and up

Download: Version 2.4.3 (mod) : Juggernaut: Revenge Soveringa [3D] (Alex Cross Post # 39208135)
Version 2.4 : Juggernaut: Revenge Soveringa [3D] (Post # 21630268)
Maud : Juggernaut: Revenge of Sowering [3D] (Post # 22756999)
Cheap shop: Juggernaut: Revenge Soveringa [3D] (Post # 15642250)
A note on the Drop bonuses after the battle
Save characters
How to Completely breaking game
Cache
Cache path: mnt / sdcard / Android / obb / ru.mail.games.juggernaut
Juggernaut: Revenge Soveringa [3D] (Post # 15214766)

Past versions

Post has been editedavantra - 05.04.15, 12:23

Rep: (0)
What kind of a hero?

artem147, I would not say. more like a "Hero of Sparta", only without the active bustle.
Take a lookthe official video. Perhaps it's more to say than I: thank_you:

Rep: (15067)
But where is the cash to 400Mbps? And why spoilers removed?

Post has been editedAlien shooter - 24.08.12, 01:05

In general, the game is amazing. Given the fact that she suddenly came out from Mail.Ru. And from them in the convenience store for a long time there was nothing of interest, and, especially, the games.
I could not break away for two hours. : D Honestly. Pump over your character to level 12.
It is a pity that there is no possibility of "friendship" with other players (or I have not found), but because the game was released only today, perhaps this feature will appear.

Posted 24.08.2012, 1:11:

Alien shooter You will swear, but I scanned the entire device up and down. Kesha game, I did not find. :'-( Do not swear
She Market was established about 15 minutes asking you to download 440 MB file. Where to put their game is still being investigated. During the start of the game, no additional files are not downloaded.

And here is the cache
sdcard / Android / obb http://narod.ru/disk/59885946001.b1f3f64de...jugger.zip.html

ARMv6 Please unsubscribe on health
Attached filejuggernaut ARMv6 by Alien Shooter.apk(42.41 MB)

Post has been editedAlien shooter - 24.08.12, 01:56

Rep: (5)
Online?

Post has been editedIAmAlexFreeman - 24.08.12, 01:59

IAmAlexFreeman @ 24.08.2012, 02:58*
Online?

No, reeling alone. battle mode step by step.

Post has been editedAlien shooter - 24.08.12, 02:00

A connection to the Internet is required to run and play?
Just now, there is no way to connect to the phone

Post has been editedIAmAlexFreeman - 24.08.12, 02:04

IAmAlexFreeman @ 24.08.2012, 03:03*
A connection to inrternetom required to run and play?

not

Thank you, test version arm6

Rep: (4)
Robit not on my machine

Rep: (108)
crash during boot, well, just a turn-based system, I did not lose anything)

Rep: (4)
SeFun7 @ 24.08.2012, 03:36*
crash during boot, well, just a turn-based system, I did not lose anything)

The same thing: D

Rep: (47)
Step by step it is conditional, the course is given a few seconds the whole, and you also need to collect Mana, and other things to do. So that the speakers is enough. I liked the game more than DH3 and EW2. (More precisely these "games", I immediately poudalyal)). There developed came to the gameplay with more responsibility and diversity. Music and arts in the game, too beautiful. But with I did not catch the voice acting, the characters speak is not clear on what language, and the boss is clearly in the first chapter in Russian shouted.

Rep: (59)
Sgs departure time start a new game

LG P500 LeWa ROM Ta-kernel 1.3 729 mhz
for arm6 version works fine, but the wild brakes make it almost unplayable
Hopefully, in the future, the developers will add support for the less powerful devices, such as in the case of brothers in arms 2 free +

Post has been editedIAmAlexFreeman - 24.08.12, 03:30

Rep: (0)
people who are beginning to notice the brakes after 30mins where the games?
it is not clear what the problem is, DHD beast firmware IceColdSandwich
and on the game is very addictive, interestnaya, not like in a dull game step by step, there is a lot of variety and it pleases :)

Rep: (50)
On Market free) is set unsubscribe)

Rep: (50)
Brad, on loading a crash with a kettle which as launched, killed a monster. Prosidaniya FPS gone, probably zhelo compatibility ..

Rep: (1)
schA check what it is, on the pillbox reminds strongly: yes2:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/08/20, 05:54