> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Star Splitter [3D, G-sensor] | [Shooter] letalka shooter

Rep: (15132)
Star splitter
Version: 1.0.0f1
Genre: Shooter

Last update of the game in the header:23.08.2012

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
shooter

Description:
Explore the limitless expanse of the universe full of mysteries, dangers of alien reptiles and aggressive enemies. Perform tasks of major corporations and secret organizations. Your ship is equipped with the most modern and lethal weapons. Produce artifacts of extraterrestrial civilizations and have the advantage in space combat. After all, you - free mercenaries, experienced the Space Wolves, Rangers universe!
People who are stuck in their own internal contradictions, were not prepared for the sudden intrusion of strangers. And even in the face of impending danger could not unite against the common enemy. As a result, first looked into the abyss of voluntary mercenaries, space rangers, who defied death ...
THE UNIVERSE AND PORTALS
Discover the wonderful world of space adventures and star wars. Enjoy the beautiful views of the universal landscapes. Nebulae and galaxies, asteroids and planets and even black holes are waiting for you, touch the chilling beauty of space. Become a hero of hot battles in a bottomless void. Show what free citizens of the universe are capable of. Win battles and get rewards. Build your dream ship and break into the depths of space. Further and further ... What lies ahead?
MISSION IMPOSSIBLE?
Dozens of different types of jobs from many different customers. To obtain weapons and artifacts, destroy enemies, making space on asteroids, defend merchant ships. You will find more than 60 dangerous missions and tasks. Remember that orders from one can spoil the mood of others - be diplomatically and build the right strategy when performing tasks.
Turn your ship in FORTRESS
More than 80 types of additional equipment and weapons for your ship, armor and more droids satellites capable of how to protect you and attack the enemy. Laser guns, deadly missiles, and even super-weapon that can distort and even destroy the space around you ... Be careful, the universe does not forgive mistakes ...

Attached Image

Google Play Web: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...es.StarSplitter

Features: 3D, G-sensor

Russian interface: Unknown

Download: Version: 1.0.0f1
ARMv7 Attached fileStarSplitter.apk (30.22 MB)

ARMv6 Star Splitter [3D, G-sensor] (Post # 15222842)
Cache
Before installing, please read the topicInstalling games with cache [FAQ]

Past versions

Post has been editedAlien shooter - 24.08.12, 13:16

Rep: (208)
I thought I found than to pass the time before the continuation of Galaxy on Fire, and that some slag, fly along the line and shoot, though the garage clearance made interesting and Russian there, shaking with the Market.

Rep: (552)
In vain you so,wolf065, good game!

Rep: (4)
AMRv6 to be? : Rolleyes:

Rep: (24)
BladeWalker

I think a long time ago it's time to forget about the ARMv6.

Rep: (-14)
1nikitapopov1 @ 24.08.2012, 01:45*
BladeWalker

It is wrong to our younger brothers.

Rep: (6)
1nikitapopov1 @ 24.08.2012, 00:45*

ArmV6 forget, to forget about a lot of people: D

Rep: (0)
perets21 , thank!)

Bladewalker It is likely to be in the next few days.

StepGames @ 24.08.2012, 13:53*
It is likely to be in the next few days.

so long as you will wait: D
Attached fileStarSplitter ARMv6 by Alien Shooter.apk(30.27 MB)

StepGames @ 24.08.2012, 12:53*
perets21, thank you!)

BladeWalker, is likely to be in the next few days.

ABOUT! Are you a developer? I wrote to you on the soap! But you somehow do not readily respond.
Hopefully doing the game. Painfully button in the game you want. Hardovy: lol:

perets21 Yes, the developer :)
and where you are writing?
It is best to write on [email protected], I reply almost immediately.

Posted on 24.08.2012, 16:01:

Alien shooter ,
for you we do not like?) The developers have promised to do today)

StepGames @ 24.08.2012, 17:01*
for you we do not like?) The developers have promised to do today)

Our user I love the most, for them and try. By the way it will be interesting to compare my and your version of ARMv6

StepGames @ 24.08.2012, 16:01*
perets21, yes, a developer
and where you are writing?
It is best to write on [email protected], I reply almost immediately.

Wrote on the soaps that Market [email protected]

I sent a letter to [email protected]

Waiting for an answer ;)

Rep: (36)
Cute toy. But no plot, and the author wants a lot of money.

Rep: (243)
Hmm, with an inscription on the screen - click to continue - flies

Dear pilots and fearless Rangers, brave mercenaries!

Our experts have done so, that now kill enemies even nicer by adding new music and new sound effects.
You can also get more detailed information about the flight, including information about your previous records.
In addition, the game is now available in Korean and Chinese - Save the universe the world!

We try to constantly improve Star Splitter. If you have any suggestions or comments on how to make the game better, please contact us:
VKontakte: vk.com/starsplitter
Facebook: www.facebook.com/pages/Star-Splitter/453932904626803
E-mail: [email protected]

P.S. I remember there was a speech about how to make the game for ARMv6. Unfortunately, this is from the category of "possible but not necessary", on devices with ARMv6 Star Splitter architecture greatly slows down and buggy.

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedStepGames - 27.09.12, 11:19

We are always happy to hear your feedback, suggestions, comments to the game, try to help solve problems, if any, in the course of the passing game, please contact us:
- VKontakte in our group:http://vk.com/starsplitter
- on our forum:http://www.stepgames.ru/star-splitter

Thanks to all who chose our game!

Hello to all fans of mobile games!

Fall on the street, rain and slush, and then it's time to brew a cup of tea or coffee, to crawl under a warm plaid and evaluate Star Splitter 3D update to Android.

So, the new version of Star Splitter 1.1.5 .:
- have the opportunity to get away from the defeated enemy is not only weapons and glasses, but also a "first aid kit". Be healthy!
- integrated Heyzap button. Stay up to date with all the latest innovations from the world of games, play with friends, share your games in real time!
- For your convenience, added button "to restore all purchases."
- Fixed bugs and bugs.

Company StepGames Inc. as always wishes you a pleasant flight in Star Splitter 3D - and good luck!

The game can be downloaded from Google Play:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...es.StarSplitter

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedStepGames - 09.11.12, 16:38

Rep: (18)
Che igrulya excellent

Rep: (33)
Cosmos: blush:
So imagine igrulya
But when not in what will go

Rep: (1)
Guys, four-ton I do not understand .. no .. Kesha read link, figured out where to throw the cache, but the cache itself is not found .. rock it smart? so I do not have enough space on my i9000 .. :(
Any ideas?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 01/05/20 14:12