> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Windows Phone 7 - Firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

HTC 7 Titan II - Firmware | HTC Radiant (HTC Titan II)

Rep: (1351)
Talk smartphone firmwareHTC Titan II
Attached ImageHTC Radiant (HTC Titan II)
Smartphone : Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ
General : Ambulance for beginners пїЅ | OS FAQ | News Talk пїЅ | Windows phone club пїЅ | GPS navigation пїЅ
Firmware : General flashing questions | Firmware database | Creating and editing firmware пїЅ

The topic discusses the issues of firmware (official and unofficial, if available) for HTC Titan II, the problems of these specific firmware, their shortcomings and other issues related to these firmware, the issues of their flashing, repair via Jtag (other similar equipment), and optimization official firmware and the creation of unofficial firmware for these devices.

Utility for firmware:
Encountering firmware versions:
  • Software: Windows Phone 7.5
    OS Version: 7.10.8112.7
Utility for repair:

Additional utility:

Attention! Hereprohibiteddiscussion of issues that do not fall under the theme (Offtop),
including a discussion on the device itself, the system as a whole, firmware for other devices,
as well as the creation of messages that do not carry useful information (flood)!

Also try to avoid in your messages lyrical digressions and reflections on the meaning of life!
For open conversations we have the relevant sections.

On a note:
Forum FAQ | How to search the forum? | 10 commandments novice | Selection and comparison of PDAs and smartphones
How to clean the image under the spoiler

Dear users, be mutually polite, say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation (Attached Image). If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by pressing the buttonAttached Imageunder the message of who helped you and who you want to raise your reputation.

And do not forget aboutForum RulesandRules section "Windows Phone - Firmware"! : rtfm:

Post has been editedkovalDN - 02.04.15, 12:24
Reason for editing: Links to firmware, MiniFAQ

Rep: (841)
LINKS TO FIRMWARE:

Official firmware:

Model: HTC Radiant (Cingular)
References:
  • Radiant_Cingular_US_1.18.502.01_Radio_8k_2180_20120120
    Firmware info:
    Model: HTC Radiant (Titan II)
    Software: Windows Phone 7.5
    OS Version: 7.10.8112.7
    Firmware Version Number:
    Software Version: 8k_2180_20120120
    Bootloader version:
    Firmware for US HTC TITAN II AT & T (PI86100)

Informal firmware:

Model: HTC Radiant (ALL)
References:
Attention: Informal firmware is presented solely for information on their availability. It is possible to install unofficial firmware on the device if the HSPL bootloader is installed, and there is no HSPL bootloader for this device (most likely it will never be there) and installing the HSPL bootloader on this device is not possible!

Post has been editedkovalDN - 03.04.15, 08:39
Reason for editing: updated firmware links

MiniFAQ

How to reflash the device?
  1. Enter the device in the bootloader mode: hold down the volume down and volume up keys, without releasing them, press the power (on) button and do not release the volume buttons until the bootloader screen appears.
  2. Connect the device to the PC, wait until the drivers are installed and on the screen of the bootloader (Bootloader) the inscription "SERIAL" will change to "USB".
  3. Run RUU with firmware and follow all the steps proposed by the program.
  4. Upon completion of the firmware process, the device will reboot.

List of errors when flashing HTC

The situation with the official Russian firmware and the Russification of the device

The situation with custom firmware for the device

Post has been editedkovalDN - 02.04.15, 09:05
Reason for editing: List of errors when flashing HTC

Rep: (0)
Will the firmware fit the first-generation American AT & T TITAN?
I can not find the firmware on it.

v-kyper not.

Good afternoon, who can tell Titan 2 to flash, the problem with charging the battery was solved with the help of the Fastboot-battery-recharge script, now I came across a problem: It reaches 16% and everything stops by patom writes that the connections are interrupted. How to be in this case, tell me in detail what to do?
Thanks in advance.

Is installing a HSPL bootloader possible on this phone?

Rep: (1043)
VanillaBear91, not at the moment.

saintonotole and then how to install custom firmware? dug up somewhere on Chinese sites (HTC Radiant WP 7.8 8858 Custom ROM v2.0)

VanillaBear91, link please?

saintonotole
herelink to the firmware branch
if understood correctly, then stupidly everyone is waiting for HSPL?

VanillaBear91, correctly understood, hspl no. It is not difficult to assemble the firmware, this process is the same for all phones, the main question is always how to flash it into the phone.

Is it possible to upgrade htc titan 2 at & t to windows phone 7.8 (for Russian to beat)? Now 7.5 unblocking and with Russian interface

After installing the firmware, everything works fine, but the Phone tab in the settings does not open.
I can not change the forwarding and caller ID.
Help who knows.
thank

Posted 02/08/2013 5:15 pm:

Post has been editedaav78 - 08.02.13, 17:15

Good day!
Already the second day I sew my HTC Titan 2 at & t with this firmware, after 5% it reboots, it hangs 16%, after which the ERROR error [262] appears after 5 minutes: UPDATE ERROR. I rebooted the device, started sewing again, everything repeats. I tried on Windows 8, 7, XP.
Advise what to do. Maybe you can do something else?
In the boot comes.

Rep: (5)
and you can russify it?

And where can I get custom firmware, and is it possible to install it on a phone without an installed version of Windows Mobile? Since at the moment the phone is not loaded further than the boot, this firmware hangs by 16%.

Rep: (14)
Yurchik92 @ 03/06/2013, 11:26*
and you can russify it?

Keep the question! can?

Yurchik92 @ 03/06/2013, 13:26*
and you can russify it?

There are looking for the appropriate files:Editing the firmware of all wp7 devices without data loss
Vampir_e @ 03/06/2013, 13:59*
where to get custom firmware and is it possible to install it on the phone

Custom firmware is not difficult to assemble, but there is no way to install and 99% that will not.
Vampir_e @ 03/06/2013, 13:59*
This firmware hangs at 16%

Do you have a profile titan, and this topic for Titan 2, did not confuse?

No, I did not find Titan 2. In Buta writes - PI86100

Rep: (1)
Vampir_e @ 03/05/2013, 13:50*
Already the second day I sew my HTC Titan 2 at & t with this firmware, after 5% it reboots, it hangs 16%, after which the ERROR error [262] appears after 5 minutes: UPDATE ERROR. I rebooted the device, started sewing again, everything repeats.

same problem. what could be the reason that can be done? Help

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/31/19, 11:46 p.m.