20.08.12, 16:16
Veteran
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1649
Check in: 19.02.08
Apple iPhone Xs Max

Samsung GT-I8160 Galaxy Ace 2 FAQ
PictureFAQ | Description | Discussion | Purchase | Accessories | Firmware (OS 2.3.x) | Firmware (OS 4.1.x) | Firmware (CM10) | Firmware (MIUI) | Firmware development | Club | Embellishments | Marriage

Highly recommended for reading, for a better understanding of the material:Android OS FAQ, Glossary, Terms and jargon.

Rubricator- in the 2nd post of the topic.

When creating this FAQ was used material prepared by usersAlexisandoandDacketfor what theythank you so much.

ps To DevFAQ without my knowledge to transfer forbid.

Post has been editedyod - 19.07.13, 19:30
yod
Message#22
21.08.12, 11:31
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1649
Apple iPhone Xs Max

Do I need an antivirus?

Everyone decides for himself. In general, there is no great need if you are an experienced user and install only verified applications, and also read what rights it asks for before installing. If this is too difficult for you, then it is better to put something.

Post has been editedyod - 21.08.12, 11:31
yod
Message#23
21.08.12, 11:56
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1649
Apple iPhone Xs Max

How to flash, make, root, set recovery, change memory in places?

All instructions in the topicfirmware.

Post has been editedyod - 21.08.12, 11:56
yod
Message#24
21.08.12, 11:57
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1649
Apple iPhone Xs Max

Where can I get the firmware?
yod
Message#25
21.08.12, 12:02
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1649
Apple iPhone Xs Max

What can give a flashing?

Simply put, flashing is a phone software update. This is not safe, because the phone can "die." Such cases are few, most often due to the negligence of users. I want to remind you thatnobody is responsible for damaged machines, you do everything at your own peril and risk.
So what can it give? The Russian language, as well as bugs fixed by the manufacturer, or enthusiasts, an increase in the functionality / performance of the phone, as well as the appearance and convenience of the interface. Often, custom firmware are accompanied by glitches and loss of warranty.

Post has been editedyod - 21.08.12, 12:03
yod
Message#26
21.08.12, 12:09
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1649
Apple iPhone Xs Max

Loss of warranty.

We do not lose the guarantee only if it is stitched through kies or through the built-in update on the phone.In allother cases, the warranty is lost. As a rule, the reason for this is the custom firmware counter, the value of which can be seen when entering the firmware mode through odin. (turn off the device, volume down button + home (center) + turn on. Hold the buttons until the desired menu appears, confirm. From here you can exit without any serious consequences by turning off the device). To reset this counter, no 100% working recipes for usnot yet. There is! xda:http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2132670

Post has been editedyod - 24.04.13, 22:01
yod
Message#27
21.08.12, 12:16
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1649
Apple iPhone Xs Max

What are custom firmware?

Cyanogenmod- Probably the most popular and famous. Meaning in a huge number of settings and lotions compared to the official firmware. cyanogenmod.com
MIUI- firmware from Chinese devices Xiaomi. The settings are slightly smaller than on CyanogenMod, but it is much more beautiful and pleasant to the eye. The graphical interface is probably the best among all the android firmware.
LeWa OS- What is the average between CyanogenMod and MIUI.
Repacks stock firmware- This is a modified official firmware. As a rule, they are of good stability, changes at the discretion of the author of the firmware.

Post has been editedyod - 09.02.13, 23:44
yod
Message#28
21.08.12, 12:30
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1649
Apple iPhone Xs Max

How does Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS work?

Everything is fine, it works and is caught. No problem.
yod
Message#29
21.08.12, 12:34
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1649
Apple iPhone Xs Max

I have a proxy on WI-FI, how can I connect to the Internet?

Yes. Are neededroot rights, Iptables, ProxyDroid.

Post has been editedyod - 21.08.12, 12:35
yod
Message#30
21.08.12, 12:41
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1649
Apple iPhone Xs Max

Is there a USB HOST, OTG?

Officially, no. But, the phone has all the necessary drivers, and the chip supports this feature. Currently under development.Porting CM / MIUI to Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 GT-I8160 (Post # 15131382)
yod
Message#31
21.08.12, 12:44
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1649
Apple iPhone Xs Max

What processor do we have?

Two-core processor, with a frequency of 800 MHz, (each core is 800), ARMv7, Cortex A9. The maximum frequency during overclocking is 1200. Single-core MALI-400MP as a GPU. Read more here:http://www.stericsson.com/products/u8500-novathor.jsp

And how to understand the two nuclear? What are the advantages and disadvantages?
A lot of controversy about this. I will try to explain everything as it should be.

The most mistaken opinion- multiply the number of cores by frequency, for comparison with a single nuclear solution.(2 cores 800 each equals one 1600)It is not correct, it is the same as folding the speed of two trucks traveling alongside. The truck travels at the maximum speed for it, and how many trucks near it would not go, their speed did not increase. But the total capacity, is another question, but, provided that this load can be divided. (For example, nails can be scattered on two trucks, but a car or a motorcycle will have to be driven by one truck.

SameIt is not correct to divide the total frequency by the number of cores, to get the frequency of each core.(800 MHz, two cores, that is, 400 MHz per core)

Shortly speaking, a stick in two ends, if the application supports a lot of nuclear, then it turns out a lot more powerful and more economical than one nuclear. (There is more cargo on trucks, i.e. it comes faster than one truck drove back and forth) and if not, then we have one 800 MHz core processor. (only one core is involved), (one truck rolls back and forth). Something like this)

Post has been editedyod - 27.04.13, 10:27
yod
Message#32
21.08.12, 12:52
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1649
Apple iPhone Xs Max

Universal problem solving / glitches
yod
Message#33
21.08.12, 12:57
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1649
Apple iPhone Xs Max

I can not upgrade through the phone, writes that there are no updates, although others have it.

You do not have the correct region. Enter the following combination: * # 272 * enter your IMEI # here, IMEI can be viewed by entering * # 06 #. We choose the region we need.When performing this operation, the phone data is reset to factory settings!
yod
Message#34
21.08.12, 12:59
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1649
Apple iPhone Xs Max

The computer does not see the phone, although all the drivers are.

Menu - settings - applications - development - debugging via USB checkbox. Reboot.
It also happenswire problem. We take the phone with the screen to ourselves, and gently "pull" the inserted plug on ourselves, as if slightly breaking it. Only gently, because you can break the connector.
Attached Image

And it is better to go and buy another one, as it is more expensive to flash a device with such a wire. Although you can buy a wire "even better" that will not work at all, so do not take the first available China.

Post has been editedyod - 16.12.12, 15:02
yod
Message#35
21.08.12, 13:03
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1649
Apple iPhone Xs Max

I scatter applications into folders in the TouchWiz menu, and after rebooting everything is reset.

When transferring applications to an external card with a standard “Application Management”, this glitch will appear, put the applications back into the phone’s memory and everything is ok.
Thanks for the tipPhazergon
yod
Message#36
22.08.12, 10:34
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1649
Apple iPhone Xs Max

yod
Message#37
17.09.12, 21:19
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1649
Apple iPhone Xs Max

How to remove Vingo from double pressing the home button?

If Android 2.3:
Need root rights.
ThroughTitanium backupfreeze or delete the "Voice command" process. You can also delete the Root Explorer era from the system / app folder of the VoiceToGo.apk file.
If Android 4.x:
Menu - Settings - Application Manager - ALL - Voice command - Disable.

Post has been editedyod - 21.02.13, 23:59
yod
Message#38
09.12.12, 12:30
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1649
Apple iPhone Xs Max

How to get to jTAG, and why is it necessary?

In short, using a spike or buying a special cable, then soldering it to the printed circuit board of a smartphone, and flashing through a specialized software, you can revive the device that is irretrievably killed by unsuccessful firmware. More onWikipedia.

Pinout look here:Samsung GT-I8160 Galaxy Ace 2 - Firmware (OS 2.3.x) (Post # 17549841)
Video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TTjZgQYRfw

Post has been editedyod - 24.04.13, 22:00
Dacket
Message#39
04.04.13, 11:08
[offline]

Messages 1161
Check in: 28.07.12

Download user manual

Attached filemanual.pdf(6.28 MB)

Guide for service centers here:GT-I8160_Service_Manual.zip (12.5 MB)

Post has been editedyod - 27.04.13, 10:40
Dacket
Message#40
04.04.13, 12:44
[offline]

Messages 1161

Where can I read the reviews?

Reviews
Underground worker
Bought SGA2 yesterday .. Satisfied. Heavy toys are not fond of .. After Spica - flies like a beast. Installed Yandex traffic jams in the map rotation mode, everything works as it should. In this case, no compasses are not configured. I did not fully understand the problems discussed here in this connection. The camera is normal, the zoom is not enough, but yes to the mentioned that it is necessary to put. About the headphones I will not say, there is another player just). The screen is quite good.
However, it is possible that this is all well after my old Spica. But nonetheless.
In general, I liked it.

Grey_ukr
He became the owner of this device about 2 weeks ago.
The phone is mainly used for such purposes:
- Calls, sms.
-Reader.
- The Internet.
-Music.
-Films.
-Games.
With regards to communication. Prior to this was Sony Ericsson Satio. I thought he had a good speaker. But Samsung is somewhere 60-70% of the volume. The quality of communication is very satisfied. I can hear the interlocutor well, there is no extraneous noise. It is noteworthy that the line of communication is almost always yellow. In the first days there were moments of loss of communication (only in the battery usage graph). BUT!!! I noticed that at the time when the graph showed the absence of a network, I received calls and wrote SMS. So maybe this is some kind of glitch of the program itself. The operator is MTS, but Simka is still from jeans. I am glad that there are no microsims and apply, but you can use your old card. While there are no problems with communication (pah-pah-pah).
The call is also loud. Vibro hear well. Very pleased with Swipe. Very cool stuff. Quickly helps to “SMS” SMS).
Like a reader, everything is beautiful. There are no amoles and pentails. Eyes do not get tired and read normally. A little upset by the lack of auto-brightness, but it was not so critical. I have enough 30% brightness. The sun has not yet used, because it is not.
Internet works smartly. Torrent downloaded about 1.8 MB / s. Maybe more, but not watched. After installing the flash player, you can watch streaming games. However, some sometimes have friezes, and sometimes everything is smooth. I still do not understand what it depends on.
As a player, I have no complaints, but I am not particularly picky. The main thing that was not whistles and wheezing in the ears. Immediately all right.
Movies are played with a bang, especially through the MX player.
Games are going fine, without lags. But I did not put heavy. Birds, etc.
The battery lasts me for a day with an active load. In the mode of a bit, he called, he clicked a bit for 4.5 days. At 30% screen brightness, the phone sat down by 75% after 5 hours of screen operation. I am very pleased with this result.
Before buying worried that 1GB of internal memory will be small. But as it turned out, this is more than enough for work programs (to me, at least). For gamers, or to download navigation maps to the device, you can swap memory cards in places.
Used Skype. The connection is excellent. The camera is good.
From the camera, I only need to be able to read the photographed text. This machine is doing with a bang.
Zborka excellent. Nothing backlash, creaks, staggers.
One more thing. In life, he is more beautiful than in the photo.
Also, I do not understand the current tendency to release spades. This is my optimal size)
ZY The phone was purchased for UAH 2449, Ukraine, an official (about 9.5 thousand rubles). Buying more than satisfied. I looked closely at Sonya Sol, but that is more expensive for 900 UAH. Did not like reviews about salt in the branch. I also had sony for 6 years. I decided to change something, and as it turned out for good reason.
This is the best phone with such features and for such money. If anyone thinks that 768 RAM is not enough. Personally, I have never had more than 500 MB.
And the main advice: you can choose the phone via the Internet, but be sure to come to the store and feel it.
This is my first Android phone. Functional and a set of applications more than satisfied.

Garazh279
I use the phone the fifth day. The device is very good! Only the screen is very sensitive, which is not very good on the desktop. Holding it with one hand, I touch the sensor with the thumb pad. Navigation works great! And here I am pleasantly surprised. Satellites catch very quickly, not like on the first eis when you wait for a few minutes. The size of the phone is just right, compared with SGS2 and the last one is of course a cool machine, but the dimensions are bigger. 3.8 diagonal and resolution of 480-800 just right, colors and colors are good. And, as it seems to me, the photo seems to do better than cg1.
Dacket
Message#41
09.04.13, 08:53
[offline]

Messages 1161

How to make sure that the smartphone does not wake up from "sleep mode" with the home button?

Attention! For subsequent manipulations neededroot rights.
  1. Download® Root Explorerput rightsR / W
  2. Next, go to folderssystem ==>usr ==>keylayout ==>qwerty.kl
  3. Open with text editor
  4. DeleteWAKEin meaningkey 102
  5. Reboot your smartphone

Post has been editedDacket - 12.05.13, 19:28

3 pagesV  < 1 2 3 > » 

mobile version    Now: 01/05/19, 19:17