> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

5 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 > »  

THEME IS CLOSED
> MegaFon SIM + - Discussion | Smartphone, 4 "
Sergey Ivanovich
Message#1
20.08.12, 22:36
Guru
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 6571
Check in: 03.10.10
Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact

DiscussionMegaFon SIM +
PictureSIM +
Description | Discussion
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Off topic posts removed.
  • ����� ����������� �����������, ������������ � download

Working with Images on the forum.

Firmware
Instructions

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMagnifikus - 21.09.16, 00:27
Reason for editing: Firmware
yuraza70
Message#2
18.08.12, 22:53
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 25
Check in: 31.03.11
Honor 10

Very decent device. The battery keeps well (it charges 3 hours). Under load: 1 hour of talk time, about 2 hours of mobile Internet, about 15 minutes of viewing Google maps and a little bit like - the battery lasts for 24-26 hours. 2G network holds well, 3G periodically crashes.
If you turn off the second SIM card, the battery lasts about 40 hours and 3G works stably. The color rendition of the screen is decent, the screen itself is comfortable for work. Work with the 2nd sim cards is made easy and convenient. Photos are of normal quality in good light, no flash. Bad that there is no backlight touch buttons. When it's dark, it's annoying.

Post has been editedassasa - 03.02.14, 13:29
Reason for editing: Corrected topic name
Message#3
10.10.12, 20:34
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 171
Check in: 05.06.10
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

I wonder who actually does it? And how to cure it from Megaphone?

--------------------
Saddam-Mersovod
koltunov
Message#4
22.10.12, 11:19
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 11
Check in: 17.02.12
Hyundai A7

People tell me, where can I download the firmware for this phone? On the site Megofon and the company developer is not.
koltunov
Message#5
22.10.12, 11:29
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 11
Hyundai A7

Yuraza70 @ 08/19/2012, 3:53*
Bad that there is no backlight touch buttons. When it's dark, it's annoying.

In general, I have a device with the original firmware from Hisense - there is a backlighting even with a reaction to the illumination around
koltunov
Message#6
22.10.12, 11:56
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 11
Hyundai A7

6751149 @ 11.10.2012, 01:34 *
I wonder who actually does it? And how to cure it from Megaphone?

This is Hisense U8 - there is only a whale firmware with English but without bindings to the operator
peterhund
Message#7
17.11.12, 23:41
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 10
Check in: 04.01.11

I got the hesense u8-device in the settings only Chinese and English, but partially Russified using Custom Locale and the GO shell. I’m happy with everything, there are only two problems - the sensor sometimes stops to obey, but it starts working normally after 3-4 reboots (I think the joint in the firmware, but maybe it’s my problem, because I’ve taken used), and there is no standard set of progs from Google , including play market. I shake everything through the programsavagemessiahzine.com, but I would still like to install the play market, can anyone know how to do this ?? and for the rest, the games work smartly, charging takes about a day with very active use. happy with the device)

--------------------
Rover c6, LG KP500, Vobis HighScreen HippoLG Optimus Me
granitmax
Message#8
28.11.12, 02:58
a guest
[offline]

Messages 6
Check in: 02.11.12

Does anyone know how to get the rights to this device? Really needed.
blackzair
Message#9
08.12.12, 13:14
rm -rf /
[offline]

Messages 435
Check in: 24.07.12
Apple iPhone 4S

I join the previous post, how to ruin it and put the recovery caste ??? since summer I suffer mlin
peterhund
Message#10
19.12.12, 22:25
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 10

Blackzair @ 12/08/2012, 6:14 PM*
I join the previous post, how to ruin it and put the recovery caste ??? since summer I suffer mlin

Granitmax @ 11/28/2012, 7:58*
Does anyone know how to get the rights to this device? Really needed.

I need to download some program for hisense, I will try to post it later. That site from which I downloaded I can not find. I understood her metadata of spear, as it is in Chinese, but I got it.

--------------------
peterhund
Message#11
25.12.12, 19:03
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 10

Attached filem44-root_tools.rar(2.73 MB)
- the root on hisense u8 on the Russian brother should also go. I do not remember how I installed it, but it works) who will post it

Post has been editedpeterhund - 25.12.12, 19:05

--------------------
blackzair
Message#12
27.01.13, 15:48
rm -rf /
[offline]

Messages 435
Apple iPhone 4S

Something is impossible = ((The firewood is all there, and it’s not quite clear what to do there any longer.
Why is there such a PC-Suite for this device? And all in Chinese too, dog =)
It would be at least in English, it would be easier to understand much. With the same program, it gives an error, but what the fuck is not clear =))
Vobschem funny situevina turns out, we will continue to dance with a tambourine))
sintar
Message#13
02.02.13, 14:36
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 02.02.13

I updated this device with the official firmware from Megaphone, after which it will not turn on and does not react to anything? Are there any motors to revive it?
granitmax
Message#14
07.02.13, 08:26
a guest
[offline]

Messages 6

Updated, the flight is normal. Very happy, the buttons lit up. ;)
truen1kas
Message#15
13.02.13, 07:14
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 27.01.13
MegaFon SIM +

When updating the firmware, the buttons light up? Are there any other changes for the better? And share, please, a link to the firmware, otherwise I’m braking something)
granitmax
Message#16
14.02.13, 08:43
a guest
[offline]

Messages 6

Especially not rummaging no. Here is the linkhttp://kem.megafon.ru/devices/smartphone/simplus/You will find something interesting write. And it's better on the root of the prov, at least something: thank_you:
blackzair
Message#17
14.03.13, 08:53
rm -rf /
[offline]

Messages 435
Apple iPhone 4S

Oh, the megaphone finally bothered to do a new thing on your device)) By the way, the question to those who have already installed it is the people, and what version of android is in a new thing?
blackzair
Message#18
14.03.13, 09:02
rm -rf /
[offline]

Messages 435
Apple iPhone 4S

Sintar @ 02.02.2013, 15:36*
I updated this device with the official firmware from Megaphone, after which it will not turn on and does not react to anything? Are there any motors to revive it?

Does he not react to you at all? or lights, but stupidly does not load? Describe the problem in more detail
blackzair
Message#19
14.03.13, 14:17
rm -rf /
[offline]

Messages 435
Apple iPhone 4S

Oh, the megaphone finally bothered to do a new thing on your device)) By the way, the question to those who have already installed it is the people, and what version of android is in a new thing?

Updated, 2.3.6 as it was, and remained, at first glance, from the pros, I noticed only the button illumination, well, the inclusion of any bt, wi-fi and gps in the status panel, in short, the comrades from the megaphone disappointed
blackzair
Message#20
19.03.13, 15:11
rm -rf /
[offline]

Messages 435
Apple iPhone 4S

You will find something interesting write. And it is better to root provam, at least something

It may be possible to get a root by analogy with the ZTE V880e, since the iron and the axis are initially similar to our device.
How can I try to write here what and how.

Post has been editedblackzair - 19.03.13, 15:16
blackzair
Message#21
20.03.13, 13:16
rm -rf /
[offline]

Messages 435
Apple iPhone 4S

Found a way to embed cwm recovery in our device (With the root, so far the problem, unfortunately)
The only problem is that it is in Chinese = (In the near future, I will add a post with a description of which line is responsible for what.

We will need firewood for fastboot and the actual recovery itself.
While I posted below the links to the files, I'm just at work.
I will post the houses here (the only thing on this site must first be registered)

For those who are not in the know and to avoid unnecessary questions, I will explain right away - Megaphone Sim + and Hisense U8 are the same device =)

USB FastBoot Driver for HiSense U8

http://forum.china-iphone.ru/download/file.php?id=64032

Flash + CWM Recovery for HiSense U8

http://forum.china-iphone.ru/download/file.php?id=64031

I think that it makes no sense to write that you perform all the actions at your own peril and risk, you yourself understand perfectly =)

So, respectively, further, all actions will follow the standard scheme, but just in case I will describe the general algorithm:

1. Turn on USB debugging (Settings - Applications - Development, put a tick in front of debugging)
2. We put firewood from HisensePhoneUSBDriver archive
3. Overload the comp.
4. Unpack the archive from the recovery to the desktop.
5. Turn off the phone when the screen goes off, hold down Volume +, then the power button, hold it until “Fastboot Mode” appears or something like that
6. Connect the phone to your computer.
7. Go to the folder with the unpacked recovery and run the file recovery.bat
8. Click Enter, number 3, then Enter several times.
9. Well, actually we are waiting, at the end of the process a reboot line will appear in the recovery window, the phone will reboot and the charging indication will appear.
10. Disconnect the phone from the computer, press Volume - and the power button and - Welcome to the recovery =)

A few words about the management in this mode:

use the volume keys or the Menu and Home touch buttons to move the cursor, the position is selected by briefly pressing the on / off button.

Well, for now, in fact, everything. I will be at home - I will add a post =)

If you have any thoughts about getting root rights - write (as long as I could not sew them through CWM), if you have any questions - ask)

Post has been editedblackzair - 20.03.13, 13:19

5 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/12/19 13:36