> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

Yandex.Search | Search from Yandex

Rep: (1769)
Yandex
Version: 2.50.0.0

Last update of the program in the header:20.07.2012

Attached file1.jpg(48.58 KB)
Attached file2.jpg(118.27 KB)
Attached file3.jpg(180.75 KB)
Attached file4.jpg(26.07 KB)

Description:
Yandex search engine client for WP. All information is displayed for your city.

Opportunities:
  • traffic data
  • exchange rates
  • weather widget, ten day forecast
  • news section with rubricator
  • movie show schedule (with the ability to search in the nearest cinema)
  • tv program
  • proper search

Homepage: http://www.yandex.ru/

Russian interface: Yes

Download:
WP7 Market: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-RU/apps/28e...3c-78e7d1fa76f8
Yandex.Search
Version: 4.21

Last update of the program in the header:30.06.2017

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
New application from the company Yandex. "Search" is able to show not only the usual search results, but also a ready answer to the question. For example, on request [Karelia photo] displays images, and on request [weather in Penza] - a detailed forecast. Users can switch from ready-made answer to normal one click.
Ready-made answers make it easy to search from mobile devices. They allow you to instantly get the information you need without loading a new page. Now Yandex.Search shows ready-made answers to queries that are related to news, weather, pictures, search for organizations and addresses. For all other requests, the application gives the usual answers, which it also optimizes for perception on the mobile screen. For example, if a user is interested in a product, the application will show its image and price range in the search results.
Ready answers are a new solution in mobile search. For the first time they appeared in the application Yandex. Search for smartphones based on Android, which was launched in June of this year.

Russian interface: Yes

Download:
XAP: version 2.25.5219.99
Past versions

WP7 Marketplace: http://windowsphone.com/s?appId=ef6e75d3-f...6b-9a1e65da8197

Post has been editedkirk999 - 20.07.12, 12:42
Reason for editing: v.2.50

Rep: (8)
She does not snap to the button. Even after updating from the store :(

Rep: (151)
* Lexvel, This is corrected in the registry. True hemorrhoid, I need interop. Plus that you asked for it only under wp8, other versions of the button are hung immediately. Under the top ten is still a universal application.

Post has been editedhqqddy - 27.10.18, 14:23

Where can I download the correct version?

* Lexvel, I wrote to you above) in the first paragraph, then through the registry hang on the button. Search drives.

Search does not steer - I am looking for solutions the second day. I will put Interlup, but what to fix in the registry?

* Lexvel, You are right, there is infa on the forum, but looking for it is still a pleasure. I'll try to write mans later.

And can you ask at least a direction - which branch of the registry to fix? And there maybe I will help with the manual)

* Lexvel, Alcatel IDOL 4S
Everything is in this thread, start with a header there

Rep: (0)
He disappeared from the store, and the search button after the last update was untied, in general, deleted.

* RomeD4k, he has long been removed from the store. You can only pens, but it's worth it.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/19/19, 13:09