> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

Yandex.Search | Search from Yandex

Rep: (1769)
Yandex
Version: 2.50.0.0

Last update of the program in the header:20.07.2012

Attached file1.jpg(48.58 KB)
Attached file2.jpg(118.27 KB)
Attached file3.jpg(180.75 KB)
Attached file4.jpg(26.07 KB)

Description:
Yandex search engine client for WP. All information is displayed for your city.

Opportunities:
  • traffic data
  • exchange rates
  • weather widget, ten day forecast
  • news section with rubricator
  • movie show schedule (with the ability to search in the nearest cinema)
  • tv program
  • proper search

Homepage: http://www.yandex.ru/

Russian interface: Yes

Download:
WP7 Market: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-RU/apps/28e...3c-78e7d1fa76f8
Yandex.Search
Version: 4.21

Last update of the program in the header:30.06.2017

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
New application from the company Yandex. "Search" is able to show not only the usual search results, but also a ready answer to the question. For example, on request [Karelia photo] displays images, and on request [weather in Penza] - a detailed forecast. Users can switch from ready-made answer to normal one click.
Ready-made answers make it easy to search from mobile devices. They allow you to instantly get the information you need without loading a new page. Now Yandex.Search shows ready-made answers to queries that are related to news, weather, pictures, search for organizations and addresses. For all other requests, the application gives the usual answers, which it also optimizes for perception on the mobile screen. For example, if a user is interested in a product, the application will show its image and price range in the search results.
Ready answers are a new solution in mobile search. For the first time they appeared in the application Yandex. Search for smartphones based on Android, which was launched in June of this year.

Russian interface: Yes

Download:
XAP: version 2.25.5219.99
Past versions

WP7 Marketplace: http://windowsphone.com/s?appId=ef6e75d3-f...6b-9a1e65da8197

Post has been editedkirk999 - 20.07.12, 12:42
Reason for editing: v.2.50

Rep: (40)
* i-kotowski,
Yes .. it’s a pity that such a good application does not work at its full potential. And personally, I have not yet found alternatives.

Rep: (0)
Google voice search does not fit as an alternative?https: //www.windowspho... 496c-a656-651a6c0c6518

true to the magnifier button it can not be programmed

Post has been editedTjrn - 14.09.15, 20:23

Rep: (40)
* Tjrn,
Here is the fact that the program is launched by clicking on the magnifying glass button - one of the coolest features.
In general, I have not seen such prog anymore, but it was interesting to see them =)

Rep: (1)
It is a pity that they banged him on January 26. It was a good application, it suited me.

Rep: (2)
Does anyone know how to install Yandex.Search on the Lumia Eurotest without an SD card?

Rep: (22)
Yandex.Search 4.21 .

I pulled it out of the market, in order to put on euro firmware. It was not possible to bind to the "Search" button. Happened? - inform.

Attached files

Attached fileyandexsearch.zip(4.79 MB)

Post has been editediroxville - 10.05.16, 14:49

Thanks for the search. At me he was attached to the button. Lumia 535.

Post has been editednikolaytrubnikov - 11.05.16, 20:38

Thanks for the help! Unfortunately, it didn’t work ... Here is a screenshot. Why do you think such a mistake? System version 8.10.14226.359 is the latest of the WDRT.

Attached Image

Post has been editedbvo79 - 11.05.16, 21:04

Thanks for the search. At me he was attached to the button. Lumia 535.

Do you have a smartphone for which region was released? And in which country did they buy it?

Please write the system version.

Post has been editedbvo79 - 11.05.16, 21:03

bought in Ukraine and for Ukraine. The version is more complicated - the phone came from my son, until I figured out where to look.

Rep: (22)
* bvo79, this .appx for W10M. On WP8, it seems, installation only from memory cards, as you wrote in the question.

Post has been editediroxville - 11.05.16, 21:56

* bvo79, this .appx for W10M. On WP8, it seems, installation only from memory cards, as you wrote in the question.

On the contrary, I’m just looking for a way to put it from the internal memory, since the device does not have a slot for a memory card. Is there such a way?

Bvo79 @ 04/06/2016, 11:09*
Does anyone know how to install Yandex.Search on the Lumia Eurotest without an SD card?

Rep: (4)
How to put this thing on the Lumia 720?

Not the first time, but it was installed and the scanner plows. Lumia550

Rep: (109)
Does anyone work on 10k? Installed, the infection flies.

Post has been editedflurmind - 06.08.16, 08:52

iroxville, thanks! Thanks to your version from the Store, Yandex was able to return after replacing the memory card! Urrra!
Moreover, a link to Yandex.Search in the Store opened with a message that the application is installed and it can be UPDATED. Updated - and voila! Yandex is again attached to the system search button. Cheers cheers! : thank_you:

Post has been editedvelosova - 13.08.16, 22:48

Hello.
Updated his wife's phone to AU. Internal applications are broken. Did a hard cut. Everything worked, only a magnifier now opens a browser with Yandex. The application is gone. I clicked on the store link, wrote that it was no longer supported. I tried to put applications from the attachment in the header, it is not installed, it writes an error.
What to do?
Lumi 640 xl

Post has been editedVGM - 17.08.16, 11:15
Reason for editing: Typo

Rep: (24)
Iroxville @ 05/10/2016, 02:43 PM*
Yandex.Search 4.21 .

I pulled it out of the market, in order to put on euro firmware. It was not possible to bind to the "Search" button. Happened? - inform.

Thanks, it turned out. Lumia 640 xl .Win 10 AU. Plus in karma.

Rep: (24)
* VGM
Previous page, iroxville post with a file from the market. Just installed and it worked.

Rep: (44)
The one that is laid out only up to w10m?
Does anyone have a wp8 har?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/19/19, 10:13