Development of firmware for Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 GT-I8160 | assemble a team
Core
What kernel are you using?
ChronoKernel [ 274 ] ** [90,43%]
Ace2nutzer kernel [ 29 ] ** [9,57%]
Total votes: 303

Rep: (112)
Development of firmware and kernels for Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 (GT-I8160)

Attached ImageGT-I8160, GT-I8160P

Description | Purchase | Accessories | Discussion | Firmware (OS 2.3.6) | Firmware (OS 4.1.2) | Custom firmware (OS 2.3.6 / 4.1.2) | CyanogenMod 10 / 10.X / 11 (OS 4.X.X) | CyanogenMod 12 firmware | MIUI V4 / V5 firmware (OS 4.1.2) | Owners Club | FAQ | Embellishments | Games and Programs | Marriage

rules

Links and sources

Custom kernels

Useful

Cap updates
  • 13.04.2015 : Recycling caps, added poll
  • 25.08.2014 : Added link in "useful articles" section
  • 23.07.2014 : Minor edits in the "custom kernels" section
  • 21.07.2014 : Added link to post with kernels for all firmware versions
  • 23.06.2014 : Added link to kernel
  • 20.06.2014 : Added article on GPU overclocking
  • 17.06.2014 : Removed unnecessary sections, created new sections, added links, etc.
  • 16.06.2014 : Recycling caps

USB-OTG PACKED APPARATUS!

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedZyomich - 09.04.16, 22:12

Rep: (382)
Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 GT-I8160 firmware development

Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware (OS 2.3.x) пїЅ | Club пїЅ | FAQ пїЅ | Embellishments пїЅ

Status
CWM100%
USB OTGsewn knows where,possible hardware
The ability to create graphic mods100%
Porting nucleus with i8190 (XDA)no news
CPU overclockingthe problem is likely to power_management.bin
CM yet there is nothing to handle

Information
Jelly bean

Similar devices: Samsung GT-I9070 S Advance, Samsung GT-i8190 S3 Mini, Sony xperia P / U / Sola.
CPUST Ericsson Nova Thor U8500, petition with the request to open the source code
Replace power_management.bin fail, the device rejectsJB on this file is tampered with, but it works.
Comparison at the same power_management.bin Beam
WatchDog is likely to do with it.

How can I help?
  • Not flood in this topic
  • Sign the petitionLink
  • Unsubscribe here in the presence of JTag'a

JTag'a owners request to unsubscribe in the subject.

Post has been editedyod - 27.04.13, 10:27
Reason for editing: modified version of the hat STALKER_2010

Rep: (44)
yod,
I'll be capped, but you have to try kernel.img

Solexid, That is just the trick. Than? How?

Damn, I'm blind chicken.Assembly instructions for ANDROID from sources

Post has been editedyod - 17.08.12, 00:30

Today tried portanut MIUI onof this instruction. Unpacked, deodeksnul XXLG1 through dsixda kitchen, everything went to cheer, although it was necessary to substitute the boot.img fake web, unnecessarily home I could not get. Dekompressnul desired jar / apk, put, ran, walked like process. Suddenly
Attached Image

And yet. :( Not exhibiting other rights, not anzip folder on the new - nothing helps ...

yod @ 16.08.2012, 23:33*
Assembly instructions for ANDROID from sources

and hence, as it turned out I could not extract anything useful ..

Post has been editedyod - 17.08.12, 19:32

Rep: (0)
glad that there was a topic that we can poluchutsya Skoura luck

My thoughts on the USB OTG.
ANT__ friend told me very good news, which could not attract my attention.
yod @ 16.08.2012, 15:53*
there is a good chance of usb-otg, unnecessarily from the kernel and all drivers support seem to be realized. The main thing that at the hardware level, nothing has been cut.

I smoked a little documentation we have the chip, and found some interesting pictures.
Attached Image

From the figure it is clear that our NovaThor U8500 chip fully supports USB-OTG. Last Feil, may consist in laying tracks between the chip and the usb connector apparatus, but, you see, like that stupid regret for iron at hardware realization usb-otg, moreover, that all the drivers are ..

Well, actually I remained correct vold.fstab, and check. I went digging this topic ...

Post has been editedyod - 20.08.12, 15:09

Here, promptly inserted several possible working vold.fstab with USB OTG support. The memory cards - the original. (Sdcard - inner, external_sd - outer, OTG theoretically should be called usbStorage). Probably the most, your working version - vold1. The last thing I believe in vold3, but you never know. PS it does not hurt your phone, you can always return to the old version I've found, but do everything at your own risk. I would protest, but that I do not have otg tail ... How to put See the instructions on how to change memory cards in places. Be sure to accomplish your goal. Thank you, let us make a device to better and more functional))

Attached files

Attached filevold1.rar(613 bytes)
Attached filevold2.rar(611 bytes)
Attached filevold3.rar(609 bytes)

Rep: (17)
Usb host did for this skheme.Kartinka not great, but the bottom line is understandable.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (21)
yod @ 20.08.2012, 16:29*
Veteran

[offline]

Group: FAQMakers
Register: 19.02.2008
Samsung GT-I8160 Galaxy Ace 2

Here, promptly inserted several possible working vold.fstab with USB OTG support. The memory cards - the original. (Sdcard - inner, external_sd - outer, OTG theoretically should be called usbStorage). Probably the most, your working version - vold1. The last thing I believe in vold3, but you never know. PS it does not hurt your phone, you can always return to the old version I've found, but do everything at your own risk. I would protest, but that I do not have otg tail ... How to put See the instructions on how to change memory cards in places. Be sure to accomplish your goal. Thank you, let us make a device to better and more functional))

where he was throwing tell me check;)

1) Need Root, В® Root Explorer, vold.rar (517 bytes) Max downloads: 576

2) Extract vold.rar, open root explorer.
3) Copy the file vold.fstab go in / system / etc / push mount R / W. Insert agree on a replacement.
4) Long tap on just copy the files ->permissions ->put a tick letter "g" ->OK.

5) Click Mount R / O, reboot the phone.
In order to return everything as it was, doing the same thing only with this file.
Some, on the new firmware there is a problem with the memory is full. Here's a partial solution.

rash0785 Yeah, in the subject firmware under spoiler about memory change places this instruction ...

Somehow, none of the files are not srabotal.Fleshka not even blink. It turns or something you do not file, either my cable is not suitable.

Post has been editedsilverwind93 - 20.08.12, 19:10

Rep: (21)
yod @ 20.08.2012, 16:29*
vold1.rar (613 bytes

after the first stop at all connected to a computer

rash0785 @ 20.08.2012, 20:07*
after the first stop at all connected to a computer

I, and after the second as bylo.Prosto restart the phone.

silverwind93, The Samsung spared either copper on the tracks (((Now dig into the file again. Thank you all for testing.

Post has been editedyod - 20.08.12, 19:53

So, try this one) should something change.
ps access to the flash drive must be at sdcard / usbStorage

Attached files

Attached filevold1.zip(766 bytes)

Post has been editedyod - 20.08.12, 20:39

yod @ 20.08.2012, 21:29*

Unfortunately, again, nothing (USB flash drive does not blink and no sign of the connected USB drive is not!
Again the phone the first time is not determined by its usb.Prihoditsya restart.

Post has been editedsilverwind93 - 20.08.12, 20:41

silverwind93, usbStorage folder is?

yod @ 20.08.2012, 21:41*
usbStorage folder is?

She's always in my est.Zahodish into it and it's empty.

Rep: (19)
silverwind93 @ 20.08.2012, 21:38*
Quote (yod @ 20.08.2012, 21:29)
Unfortunately, again, nothing (USB flash drive does not blink and no sign of the connected USB drive is not!

And are there any androids, which also did not have the support Usb otg, but got screwed. But interestingly, if they have light or just sunbathe either, ie, can on our devayse hardware is not powered on micro usb inside

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/04/20, 22:26