Internet on Blackberry | Discussion of problems with the Internet for all phone models

Rep: (0)
There is a Blackberry Bold 9900 unit, ordered from ebay.
The Internet works fine with wi-fi, Bis did not work out, the operator (I have a Megaphone) does not provide this service for phones purchased not in the office of a megaphone.
Sheer frustration! Is there a solution? I want to read bashorg and habrakhabr in the train)

Post has been editeddred78 - 20.08.12, 14:05

Rep: (12)
Of course, I did not hold this unit in my hands, but did not try to get into the browser settings? Options ->Browser Configuration ->Reviewer

To work through the wafer, the option is put: "Browser of the access point", and for the Internet through the SIM card "WAP Browser".

Rep: (30)
FrauToska @ 08/15/2012, 7:49 PM*
There is a Blackberry Bold 9900 device, ordered from ebay. The Internet works fine with wi-fi, Bis did not work out, the operator (I have Megaphone) does not provide this service for phones purchased not in the office of a megaphone. Sheer frustration! Is there a solution? I want to read bashorg and habrakhabr in the train)

Some nonsense was told to you, it was not the PCT that was bought, and the BIS was quietly placed.

Rep: (1)
* 105 * 1701 # if still relevant.

Good day, do not tell me by means of a PC can you connect your BlackBerry (9520) to the Internet via usb cable?

Anomory, It's not entirely clear, do you want to make a modem from a blackberry? If so, then you can.

No, connect blackberry to the internet via PC (connected to the internet). Tipo wi-fi only by usb cable.
It seems like this only for blackberry OS:

Anomory, how many Blackberry crawls have not heard of this, maybe someone else will tell, but I do not know.

And in what salon they said that the BIS on other devices does not work? Everything works on imported unlocked devices.

Post has been editedKholya - 15.01.13, 16:42

Rep: (1)
Hooray ! In the forum about BBB9000 someone is there! Only I did not understand - can you make a WiFi access point from Bold 9000? It is necessary tablet havingonly FiWi Cube9GT on Android is hooked to the Internet ..... By Bluetooth from another tablet N800 Internet Tablet Linux, everything works out, but I still don’t know with this thing .... Maybe someone else from Amazon Kindle also tried to make friends? Thanks in advance to those who answered!

PS: Bold is unlocked, from China, without Bis, via Wi-Fi comes into the network in its native browser, at the Opera comes through EDGE.

Guys, but do not tell me how to set up the Internet and mms on the curve 9360 blackberry without a BIS connection, you just need the Internet, what can you do and what options do you have? Tell me I will be grateful

Good evening
there is a blackberry 9700
the problem is
I used to have the operator mts Internet worked smartly in general, everything suited me but it turned out that I had to switch to tele2 and the Internet stopped working only through Wi-Fi ... can anyone know how to configure it ??

Blackberry owners with a megaphone, please write in a personal

Bought a z30. I can not configure the mobile Internet. The data of the operator (local communication "Motive") is. I bring them into the settings - network connections - mobile network - APN tab. I click "save", and when I go there again, then all three fields (access point name, user name, password) are empty again. Help, who knows.

Rep: (29)
For those who do not know how to make friends / win Wi-Fi on the Blackberry Bold 9900 (it may work on other models), read my topic on blacberryforum.ru -http: //blackberryforum...primere-bold-990.2534/

Waiting for your comments!

I bought BB 9780, I connected BIS (megaphone operator). The phone works properly only with an EDGE connection (2G), if you turn on 3G, the phone stably loses the network (within 1 minute). Sometimes it is possible to connect to 3G, but for a few seconds. What could be the trouble?

Tell me please. I have 9900 I can not connect to 3G, due to the fact that in my city 3G works at a frequency of 900 MHz (due to the military). I looked at the parameters of my phone, it does not support 3G in this frequency range, but it supports GSM and EDGE current. But I read somewhere that there are 9900 models that work on such frequencies without problems. The question is, can a flashing help 3G on 900 MHz? Or in those models that work normally, the radio modules are different?

Rep: (213)
* _wasyan_,
This is an "iron" problem, rather than a software one.

Question to the experts ...
I bought BB 9780, the seller assured me that it was not broken. It has the inscription Movistar, when turned on, such an inscription on the screen. When buying, I inserted a SIM card, rearranged the localization language to Russian, everything is ringing and working, then I turned on the Wi-Fi, entered the password and did not immediately, but earned the Internet. Opened Yandex listanul and paid off. After that, I never managed to connect to the network via wifi, it is connected, but when opening any address it says: it is impossible to connect to the Internet. Repeat later. Contact your service provider if the problem persists.
Tell me what the problem is, I want to get more from the phone than just calls))

Somehow solved the problem? I have the same situation.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/31/19 13:33