> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

PiPO Max M1 - Discussion | Tablet, 9.7 "

Rep: (6)
DiscussionPiPO M1
PicturePiPO M1
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware " | Marriage пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
mini FAQ - Tablet PC PIPO M1
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Last update - 07.10.2012
by UTerminatorU
PIPO M1 is charged by USB?
[Color "red"]Not! [/ color]
If you turn tell everyone how :)
What are the characteristics of the charger?
5v - 2,5A
What materials are made by the body and the screen?
The housing, the rear cover is made of aluminum, with a pleasant tactile and texture, perimeter edging plastic screen - crystal, it is usually glued to transport two film.
Which cards support PIPO M1?
Up to 32GB, so someone used a larger amount has not yet heard.
Reads the card formatted likeFat and in NTFS .

Statistics:

16 Gb Genuine Kingston Memory Card AKSTF16G, Grade 4 - never fell off and hangs noticed jambs.
16 Gb Kodak, Grade 4 - were noticed problems.
32 Gb Transcend ultimate, Grade 10, NTFS - is falling off and once she is, does not bother to work does not interfere with recording speed of 3-6 Mb / s.
8 Gb Transcend, Grade 4 - were noticed problems.
16 Gb Transcend, 10th grade - was not noticed problems.
32 Gb AData, class 4 - runs like clockwork.

Information about the non-working cards (I have not personally tested)

Cards do not work in our unit (fall off after waking up)
32 Gb Silicon Power, Grade 10
32 Gb SanDisk,? class
4 Gb SanDisk,? class
8 Gb nokio (?), Class 6
8 Gb Samsung, Grade 6

More will complement.
What are the problems with memory cards?
According to statistics from time to time and not with all models of memory cards is spontaneous otvalivanie memory card,
after which it is usually located immediately itself. Especially live does not prevent, except for some (5-10 seconds) while the screen is turned on.
Yet there have been complaints that the card fell off after waking up (I specifically was not like this).
Are there problems with the touch screen, ghosting, jitter, "dead" zone?
Touch screen is excellent, responsiveness and sensitivity to the mark, there were no problems or complaints.
What performance benchmark results?
The average results:
Antutu benchmarkin the range 7600 - 8100;
Quadrantin the range of 4100 - 4300
How long does a fully charged battery?
From 2 to 5 hours at a maximum (!) Of the processor load, and depending on variations in brightness and on / off WIFI, EEPROM.
At the middle and low load is enough for a long time of 5-9 hours.
For more details, see the details. Battery test results Antutu tester
I have a battery to sit down very quickly from 100% to 80-90%, is this normal?
Yes, this is normal, especially for non-trained battery. According to statistics, nearly all sit down to 80-90% in the first 5-30 minutes, then almost linearly and at the end of 19% to a minimum of a little longer.
Antutu tester - the results of the battery test
What is the best test to Antutu tester?
Until you deal with PIPO M1 power completely, I will lay out for all to see reports of their experiments. By the way very much like, if it is real, do the subsection in the header "Power / Benchmarks"

Due to the fact that the device is really cool, and the community has gathered sufficient for such experiments quantity offer those interested to take part in the test and clarify the nuances of the tablet consumption, at the same time to collect as much statistical data for comparison and analysis.

So I suggest the following procedure:
1. Antutu testerBy default all incl WIFI area, off bluetooth.
Result spread in a number of points and time intervals:
  • Firmware
  • score
  • Start xx: xx = 100%
  • Part1 yy: yy = n%
  • Part2 zz: zz = m%
  • Finish qq: qq = k%
(Mask: time = remaining percentage)

2. Antutu tester, brightness at minimum, including WIFI area, off bluetooth. The brightness should be changed as soon as the start of the test, click on the bottom panel and manually unscrew at least
Results in the same form.

3. Antutu tester, brightness at 30% -50% (comfortable for watching movies, yet to be determined what the appropriate value for me at least is better to specify), including WIFI area, off bluetooth.
Results in the same form.

4. Battery monitor widgetnormally shows the voltage, not round.
With the help of a program, it will be useful to mention the
Voltage 100%
Voltage at the end of the test, when the tablet is discharged.

Time such testing actually takes quite a lot (charge + discharge (2-5chasov)), so it is better to do it at night (0 tablet is not discharged, so you can not be afraid to leave it unattended discharge), then when there is a an opportunity not to use the tablet. I'm going to try every night to spread the results have not yet clarified.

My results:
1. Firmware stock + Root
result1 491
The gaps are not recorded, the test lasted 2:00 minutes 10-20

result2 472
The gaps are not recorded, the test lasted the same 2:00

2. Brightness min.
901 result
The gaps are not recorded, the test lasted 5:00

Voltage
3,9v = 100%
3,6v = 11%
Framed later, it would be even better to a separate branch
And what he has sensor? Lighting, gyroscope, compass, proximity, etc.?
Only gravity sensor.
How to disassemble the tablet? (Thanks volosatiy064)
Look and readhere
How to enter the menu rekaveri / Safe Mode?
1. Log in to safe mode.

The tablet is turned off.
Pressed the power, then during boot vol- - safe mode

2. Log in rekaveri

The plate was again off
clamped vol-, then the power - entered the lying robot voskl mode. sign.
In this mode, pressing the power and vol + - entered rekaveri 4.1

The order of importance of clicks! just as it is written
Items 1 and 2 are not interconnected.
How does Skype?
Someone interested in how the Skype compared to "Bendova" devices. I take as the standard of samsung galaxy s gt-i9000.
So test tests conducted on the provider will (20-30 megabits + wifi router) within the apartment in a bundle
PC PIPO M1. As a result of my subjective assessment: Video - 4+ or 5, ie enough for quite comfortable
communication, even if not very good light, does not slow down, the sound 4 or 5, with included to enhance programmke
sound on your computer can be heard a slight background noise, the microphone on the tablet itself is quite, because hear the interlocutor well
fine. Overall I would give the plate more than 5 4+. Compared with Ainol Aurora II and Cube U30GT - it's solid 5!
How to get ROOT rights?
Windows 7 (32/64) + Windows XP (32/64)

What do you need:
1). Incl. the tablet.
2). YUSB enable debug mode.
3). Connect to a computer.
3a). Depending on your installedWindows 7 / XP 32bit or Windows 7 / XP 64bit shake Installer Android ADB Interface Driver ->[Attachment = "2080183: PDAnet-32bit.zip"], [attachment = "2080188: PDAnet-64bit.zip"]. (If, suddenly difficult English. Instructions with pictures here )
3b). If it is determined as an unknown device (I did so), download the attached file and install the drivers, choose "Android ADB Interface".
3c). If it is determined as the otherwise - to remove the driver, and see from the manager point 3a), 3b)..
4). Install the program ->[Attachment = "2080209: ZhuoDaSh .... 9-setup.exe"]
5). Next, follow the instructions ->[Attachment = "2080242: Pipo M1 root JB.doc"]
6). first reboot. The device is so slow.
7). Restart the second - all ok. I check the root-explorer - to write works.
Everything!

Drivers -ADB-Drivers

Thank krava33, for the initial instructions.

P.S. Part of the solution has helped thefast.
How to reflash?
For English.
FirmwarePipo Max M1 Jelly Bean TNT Release 2 Firmware Imageandinstructionliehere.
Official firmware
20120913 - standing in a fresh supply of tablets, nothing is known about her, except that a "convenience store less trouble" (not verified), too, have not seen on the network, I do not set.
20120828 - has been forced to set, there is a problem with the market, changes in build.prop yielded nothing. Problems with the reception of files via bluetooth, no!
20120810 - I do not know anything, do not put.
20120806 - was originally on the tablet apps in the Market, after build.prop changes normally staged. There were problems with the reception via bluetooth files.
Who would find - a lighthouse in a personal, it would be good as much as possible to collect them. When it was a link to offsite, there were two of them now is offsite.
Custom firmware
The same, the more we collect - the better it will be plenty to choose from and something to compare with all the pluses and minuses. I will add only proven, either personally or with reviews.
I try to collect as much information together and made into something concrete :)
What is 3G modem can be connected?
3G tehn. Model Model Manufacturer Support Quality
----------------------------------------------------------
EVDO EC122 EC122 HUAWEI ****
EVDO EC1260 EC1260
EVDO EC1261 EC1261 HUAWEI ****
EVDO EC189 EC189
WCDMA E1750 E1750 HUAWEI **
WCDMA E261 E261 HUAWEI ***
WCDMA MF190 MF190 ZTE
---------------------------------------------------------
The tablet is not charging, what to do?
1). Check whether the green LED lights on the charger? If it is not lit, check whether the tester operating it at all.
2). Just found complete with charging, without LED, then immediately tester.
3). Many plug charger lacks and is not fixed in the socket plate. Corrected cutting of gum on the plug so that it sticks to the deeper 1-1,5 mm.
What parameters memory plug?
diameter of 2.5 mm
length 10mm
The internal diameter of 1mm.
Fully discharge PIPO M1, what to do?
To get involved PIPO try the following:
1). Behind rezet button press (of course first necessary to be sure that the tablet is charged). Incidentally surveillance off state if the charging plug the tablet turns on, that is only charged on.
2). If rezet not helped press and hold for a long time (15 seconds) button incl.
3). If does not work, press and hold the ON + gromk.menshe
4). If that fails, paragraph 3). after 2).
5). If does not help, just leave on charge as possible on longer and then see para. 1).
At me after trying different combinations of these actions are all-inclusive and Georgia. In fact, the description of the action rather muddled from not knowing for sure what combination they do.
I have a soft sound, what to do?
put freeSpeakerBoostfrom the market.
Set the gain to 100%
Check that no wheezing at max. volume (I did not wheeze). If there is a wheeze to reduce the volume gain.
Rejoice.
The plate is really hot?
About heating - it is not heated at all. More precisely, under stress the body back, getting a little warm, but apparently
aluminum back cover did not disdained to use a heat sink.
Tablet slows down?
Not!
How does the WIFI?
Good! (Usually)
I have an application from the Market is not installed, what to do?
After the forced reinsertion of the drain in the sink 20120806 2120828, even after the change of build.prop identify rows in a convenience store in some applications (on the old firmware, everything was ok), writes "Your device is not compatible with this version", while in the search for solutions to all contributing will be very grateful to (+)!
Change in Market identification, to improve compatibility (taken from ymdim26 - thanks!)
First be sure to get the right ROOT!

ro.build.tags = release-keys
ro.product.model = GT-I9100
ro.product.brand = Samsung
ro.product.name = GT-I9100
ro.product.device = GT-I9100

ro.product.board = GT-I9100
ro.product.manufacturer = Samsung
ro.product.locale.language = en
ro.product.locale.region = RU
ro.build.version.incremental = XXLPQ
ro.board.platform = rk30xx
# ro.build.product is obsolete; use ro.product.device
ro.build.product = rk30sdk
# Do not try to parse ro.build.description or .fingerprint
ro.build.description = GT-I9100-user 4.0.3 IML74K XXLPQ release-keys
ro.build.fingerprint = samsung / GT-I9100 / GT-I9100: 4.0.3 / IML74K / XXLPQ: user / release-keys
ro.build.characteristics = tablet

Marked lines are responsible for the market, for a complete change of identity of the device is better to change all)
Because the file system, do not be lazy and do backups. Random error in this file can transform our PIPO in conventional "brick". Good luck to all)
P.S. From me, it is checked at the expense of bricks - did so :) + Future Council, a proven way build.prop change - Editor in Root Explorer, otherwise, if you make changes BB, for example, and then copied back to the replacement may occur with problems rights = brick / butlup. We'll have to alter.
Tweaks build.prop (only for root, at your own risk)
Next in theory should slightly reduce energy consumption.

wifi.supplicant_scan_interval = 180 - Increases the WIFI network scanning interval affect the network speed of detection. Value in seconds.
pm.sleep_mode = 1 - instruction that controls power, when we extinguish the device screen. More here .
ro.ril.disable.power.collapse = 0 - in theory allows the phone to go into "deeper" sleep.
I have these three lines spelled out, the tablet is at least as welled up :). As far as it is something I will unsubscribe gives as few popolzuyutsya.
The good news - for the night tablet NEVER coming out of a dream!
Reviews / Reviews
Tablet Disassembly from the author "volosatiy064"
Required tools:
1. More or less normal miniature Phillips screwdriver (shletsy bolt easily rip, so knifes and scissors do not use /
2. What will open the latch - such as the mediator \ plastic card. But no nail files, knives, etc. Metal will leave marks on soft plastics.
Fast
small "ChAVOshechka"
What is best to put a ray launcher?
= The most optimal and beautiful on this day segodneshny Nova launcher

How to change the default font on the device?
= change program :
Font Installer
font Flasher
Type fresh

What firmware is better to install?
= You here -> PIPO M1 - Firmware

How to run NOVA3 and .t.p
= Dance with tambourine (NOVA3) !

Which battery costs in our device?
= In our unit costs Li-ion battery
Polarity of the plug and the information on the battery charger:
The tip: 2.5 mm outer / inner 0.7-0.8 mm / 8.5-9 mm long.
Power Supply: 5V 2A
Polarity of the plug:Attached Image

Caution with the program -Chainfire3D. Install at your own risk!
В® Chainfire3D
Off Site
Characteristic

Model: Pipo M1 Max
Processor: Rockchip RK3066, 1.6GHz, Cortex A9 Dual core
Video processor GPU: Mali 400 MP4 Quad Core
Operating system: Android 4.1.1
RAM: 1GB (DDR 3)
Internal memory: 16GB Nand Flash
Case Material: metal, glass screen.
Screen Size: 9.7 Inch
Type: Capacitive Screen, IPS
Display: LED
Resolution: 1024 x 768 px
Viewing angles: 180 В°
Supports microSD memory cards up to 32GB
Two cameras, two on the 2.0 MPX
Gravity sensor
Multi-Touch: 10 points
Bluetooth: V2.0
WIFI: 802.11 b / g / n
No 3G module: Support for external 3G modems: E1916, ZTE AC2736, HUAWEI E1750, HUAWEI EC122, HUAWEI EM770W
Headphone jack: 3.5mm
Battery: 8000 MAh
Operating time up to ~ 5-8 hours
Interface language: Multilingual

Supported formats:
Video 1080P, AVI / MOV / MP4 / RMVB / FLV / MKV ...
Music MP3 / WMA / WAV / APE / AAC / FLAC / OGG
Ebook UMD, TXT, PDF, HTML, RTF, FB2 ...

Device dimensions: 243 x 190 x 10mm
Unit Weight: 637g

Ports for connecting external devices:
1 x MicroSD card slot
1 x MINI HDMI port
1 x Micro USB port
1 x Micro USB port (Host)
1 x 3.5mm Earphone port

Equipment:
1 x Tablet
Charge 1 x 5V 2.5A
1 x Micro USB - USB cable for connecting to a computer
1 x Vacuum headphones
1 x Micro USB OTG cable
Photo device
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached ImageAttached Image
Games for PIPO M1
Programs for PIPO M1
Additional Information
Overview

The topic is closed. If necessary, you can open a topic. For all questions regarding the topic contact the moderator subsectionEnlightened grandfather at QMS .

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 14.07.16, 23:32

[size = 150]PIPO M1 Dual Core RK3066 1.6 GHz 9.7 "IPS Android 4.0 Dual camera Tablet PC General[/ size]

Har-ki:
Operating System: Google Android 4.0.4
Model: pipo M1
Product Type: Tablet PC
Keyboard: Screen
Display Technology: IPS Capacitive Screen (10 point touch)
Screen Size: 9.7 inch
Max Resolution: 1024 * 768
CPU Type: Cortex A9
CPU Manufacturer: RockChip
CPU Model: RK3066 Dual Core
CPU Speed: 1.6Ghz (Overspeed)
/ Technology: DDR3
Installed Size: 1GB
Hard Drive Type: NAND FAST FLASH
Hard Drive Capacity: 16GB
PCMCIA Expansion: T-FLASH (Support 32GB MAX)
Camera: Front: 1.3MP, Rear: 2.0MP
HDMI: Yes
3G: Supporting External 3G modem
G-Sensor: Four way
Audio: Built in stereo speakers / Built in Microphone
Software: Youtube / Facebook / Twitter / MSN / Android market / Skype / Calculator / Google Mail / Google maps / iReader / Quick Office
Language: Multi-language support
Battery Type: 8000mah
Power Device Type: AC Adapter
Item Dimensions / W * D * H: 243mm Г— 190mm Г— 9.6mm
Input / Output Connectors
Ports: 1 x OTG port
1 x Micro Sd Card slot
1 x DC jack
1 x Earphone jack
1 x HDMI
Communications
Networking / Data Link Protocol: Fast Ethernet
Wireless Connection: WIFI
Wireless Protocol: 802.11 b / g / n
Support format
Video: AVI / RM / RMVB / MKV / WMV / MOV / MP4 / DAT (VCD format) / VOB (DVD format) / PMP / MPEG / MPG / FLV / ASF / TS / TP / 3GP / MPG
Audio: FLAC / APE / WAV
Picture: JPG / BMP / PNG / GIF
Ebook: WORD / EXCEL / PPT / PDF / TXT / CHM / HTML

[Size = 150] to make friends with our tablet Play Market, we make the following changes in the build.prop file: [/ size]
[Size = 200] NEED ROOT! [/ Size]

Changes to build.prop
ro.build.tags = release-keys
ro.product.model = GT-I9100
ro.product.brand = Samsung
ro.product.name = GT-I9100
ro.product.device = GT-I9100

ro.product.board = GT-I9100
ro.product.manufacturer = Samsung
ro.product.locale.language = en
ro.product.locale.region = RU
ro.build.version.incremental = XXLPQ
ro.board.platform = rk30xx
# ro.build.product is obsolete; use ro.product.device
ro.build.product = rk30sdk
# Do not try to parse ro.build.description or .fingerprint
ro.build.description = GT-I9100-user 4.0.3 IML74K XXLPQ release-keys
ro.build.fingerprint = samsung / GT-I9100 / GT-I9100: 4.0.3 / IML74K / XXLPQ: user / release-keys
ro.build.characteristics = tablet

[Size = 150] Obtained lines responsible for the market, for a complete change of identity devices is better to change all)
Because the file system, do not be lazy and do backups. Random error in this file can transform our PIPO in conventional "brick". All of success) [/ size] :-)
[Size = 150] producer Sites: [/ size]
http // www.pipo.cn /
http // www.pipo.com.cn /:
Appearance:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Overview Video

[Size = 150] Leave your feedback and questions. [/ Size] Many polazil in foreign forums, I can answer almost all. Himself forward to this))
I'd add that the tablet is really worth. Abroad ipad'om compared with what it even wins. Also good quality) Waiting questions))

Post has been editedSil-silent - 22.08.12, 20:04

Rep: (0)
Interested modelka.Mozhesh respond as build quality, WIFi stable catches, many speakers and their quality, the duration of the work?
There's sort of launcher is worth wondering how it work.

Rep: (10)
goldrush @ 12.08.2012, 20:54*
Interested modelka.Mozhesh respond as build quality, WIFi stable catches, many speakers and their quality, the duration of the work?
There's sort of launcher is worth wondering how it work.

Judging by the appearance - one in a sprinklerCube U9GT3 (v1). We add only the contour of the frame (rubber?) Black.
Performance and system glitches (RK3066) are described in detail in branchU30GT.

It seems that this model is sold with 4.1.1.

Personally, I like the location / connectors design. But somehow CUBE produces neither the format nor Cube U9GT3 (v2) (with three grids under speaker).
Link to a massive return. They offer to take U19GT. Maybe in the metal cover "feature"?

at the height of the build quality)
WIFI catches stable speed by tests showed very good.
Speakers better than Cuba (2 speakers under the side frame assembly).
7800mah battery - at autopsy proved - but claimed 8000mah, the difference is not very large) Keep the battery well)

Posted 13.08.2012, 8:08:

"Chip" in the lid. And in weight (550g). Version 4.1.1 - not officially put, is soon to appear.

Rep: (5)
Apparatus care what OS they write about the stability? Real size?

Posted 13.08.2012, 9:28:

I had read about the battery consumption in the sleep mode, which writes the Internet community?

Dimensions 243mm Г— 190mm Г— 9.6mm - real.
Battery consumption in sleep mode is achieved by specialized software, so you can change the appropriate line in build.prop
So vskidku:

optimization energopotrebeniya
wifi.supplicant_scan_interval = 180
pm.sleep_mode = 1
ro.ril.disable.power.collapse = 0

Interesting design of the back cover, and good build:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

ymdim26, thank)

Posted on 13.08.2012, 10:41:

ymdim26, Lumino cover?

Yes, the cover of aluminum)

ymdim26, so open the truth! Dap autonomously as blutuz works, etc. And when your instance will arrive?

krasutskyy,
Excuse me, but do I hide the truth?

The only thing wrong with the weight:
Weighing
Attached Image

Here is a review of foreign colleagues (tablets has been a long time):
Original
Got my Pipo M1 ... Here are my initial impressions:

1. Build Quality is good. I even opened the device up and internals looks VERY well done. I have seen cheap tablet internals and this NOT that. Everything is pretty solid.

2. I do not like the plastic outer ring design that so many of these devices use but it is well built. I just hate the sharp front face edge they always have.

3. Cameras are surprisingly good.

4. Performance is absolutely phenomenal. This is my first RK3066 device though so I do not have another RK3066 for reference. That being said, this chipset is wonderful!

5. WiFi Range / speed is decent and much better than the Quantum Singularity / Elijah U9 .... however Elixir 2 states that it is connected at 65 mbps to my Wifi-N network which is rated at 150 Mbps. What does this actually translate into? Well ... it means they used a cheaper WiFi chip. As far as actual speed goes ... it is not going to matter much I do not think at 65 Mbps is still plenty fast. It will just mean slower file transfers on the local network which is not something I do very much with my tablet so I do not really care. Range and signal quality are much more important so that the speed does not drastically drop off. I need to do more testing but thus far I am pretty happy with WiFi as download speeds for apps has been very very quick. I also took this device with me to the hospital (recently my daughter was born so I spent a lot of time here with the singularity) and I was always able to get a connection on the Singularity however it would sometimes be slow / weak. I was back at the hospital and the Pipo M1 connected and the speeds for browsing was quite quick so that was a good indicator.

6. Processor speed as reported by Elixir 2 is topped out at 1.6 ghz, however the quickest it ever seems to actually run is 1.4 ghz. I think it can and will run at 1.6 Ghz though if you actually are doing something that needs all that. Most of the time I think it probably runs around 1.0 to 1.2 Ghz tops. I am quite happy though as I was not expecting the max to really be 1.6 Ghz. I expected it to be 1.4 Ghz.

7. Build Quality (sorry we are jumping all about) - Rear panel is VERY nice. It is aluminum and the stylized design looks good. Furthermore, the "PIPO" logo is not just a sticker ... It is actually stamped in (well ... stamped from the inside out) which means it will not be rubbing off.

8. Buttons! - Congrats again go to PIPO. Buttons are excelent, placement is good, no rattle, and they provide the full array ... So Power, Menu, Back, AND A VOLUME ROCKER! WOOT! and reset hole

9. CCC Logo is stamped on the back. Important for me becaues that means I can sell in Europe and in the USA without the FCC coming after my business for selling non-compliant devices! No OEM crap here!

10. Cameras are decent. Not a lot of blur. Image quality is not amazing but they are both very usable. Perhaps the faster processor is why? It can actually keep up with the cameras? Anyhow, they are decent, nothing serious but slightly better than the normal china-tab fare.

11. What else is there to discuss? Oh yes! I was delighted to find out that the Accelerometer is INDEED 3-Axis. Games work beautifully.

12. Speakers - It kind of sucks. The Placement was dumb because your hand goes right over top of it for any game you are playing ... The saving grace here is that the Headphone Jack is standard size, not the smaller size as some have reported. I can put any of my headphones directly in.

13. Design - The black / dark look is very nice and distinctly different from an iPad which is a good thing if you want the coolness factor.

14. Thin ... this device is very thin, 9.6mm which is quite slim compared to the Aoson M11's 10.5mm of bulk. For reference an iPad 1 is a FAT 14 mm, and iPad 2 is a mind boggling slim 8.8mm. Most china tabs are anywhere from 10 mm to 12mm with most being right around 11 mm. So 9.6mm feels quite good.

15. Battery ... I have not tested endurance however when I opened the device up the battery is printed clearly as 7800 mAh 3.7v. I was actually QUITE HAPPY and here is why. A.) I was afraid I would find either 4000 mAh or 6500 mAh even though it is stated at 8,000 mAh. Why? Some sellers have innacurate numbers that say as much. I figured I would be stuck with 6,500 mAh. So 7800 mAh is quite nice. Also, I was happy because the pack WAS INDEED printed on and it does not look like an uber-cheap battery, so the quality is probably pretty decent.

16. Screen - This is a very MIXED bag ... okay ... first impression was that the screen is absolutely brilliant. It is VERY BRIGHT and the colors look good. I compared it side by side with the Singularity and the Singularity panel looks dull by comparison. The whites are not as bright. This is definitely as bright / vivid as the Cube U9GT2 which is still the reigning champ of China Tab screens IMHO. HOWEVER ... Screen Bleed is rather bad. I noticed this later on when, for example, a black load screen would come up, and I had the brightness maxed and the room was a bit dark, you can see bleed around the edges. It is noticeable mainly on the side with the ports but it is all around. However .... let this be known .. It is ONLY on dark screens. Not on white ... So like, with the Aurora, that was a horrid IPS screen experience. You had bright bright light bleed on dark screens all the way around the panel and some even had "light spots" in the middle of the screen. Furthermore, on the Aurora, on a WHITE screen you would have DARK areas all around the edges. It was aweful.

The screen on the M1 looks perfect when there is any color or even straight white. The bleed is only visible when you have a black / dark background / image. So, for example, when watching Netflix you can see a bit of bleed on the top or sides depending on how what you are watching is cropped / letterboxed. The bleed is primarily only noticeable when you are in a darkish room with the back-light maxed. It is noticeable though more so than what I would like.

I was a bit concerned at first about the screen, to the point that I was not going to sell this model, however after using it a bit more and realizing it only shows up on black backgrounds in dark rooms with the brightness really turned up and ALSO realizing that items like the Cube U30GT suffer the same issues (perhaps worse?) and I am probably not going to find a perfect panel ... this is actually quite good. Because 95% of the time I do not notice bleed as it is a "light bleed on dark image" only and not a "dark bleed on light image" which is much worse as evidenced by the Aurora which has both issues.

Shew ... The screen takes some explaining ...

17. TOUCH ... TOUCH is very good! 10-points!

18. Bluetooth - It is there, it turns on (and off) and seems to work? I have not tested any devices with it yet though as I do not have very many bluetooth devices to test with ... Actually, I just tested with my Dell Bluetooth mouse! It paired and worked perfectly !! Too Cool! I have never gotten that mouse to work with my Rena3 which also had bluetooth. That's that then ... I am getting myself a nice bluetooth keyboard case to go with this as well and I will have a full laptop on hand!

19. Packaging - Awesome! - They ship in a super thin box for the Tablet Itself and a separate very nice looking box for the charger / accessories. The packaging certainly makes you feel like you are getting a real "product" and not some Chinese Knock-off. I know a lot of people feel that is irrelevant, but it does tend to indicate the quality of other things ... So more to that point ...

20. Pipo ... Pipo really cares about their product, that much is obvious based on several factors not commonly found in China Tab .... A. CCC Marking / Certification (if it is really certified) B.) Good Quality Internal / Design and Halfway decent looking battery pack C. Stamped Logo ... not just laser printed or (worst of all) stickered on ... D. Device has a S / N ... also another good sign ... E. Slightly stylized back panel

21. Accessories ... A point for each as they each deserve one ...

22. Data cable is good quality ... it has the little rounded thing on part of the cable (a fuse perhaps?) Which I have noticed tends to show up on things like Garmin cables and other devices you expect to be good quality.

23. Headphones - The best free headphones I have ever gotten with a China Tab ... which I know does not say hardly anything ... Lets put it this way ... I will not be throwing them away and will probably be using them. Highs are a bit muted but bass is suprisingly good and they do not distort at all even at max volume. Oh yea .... they are in-ear (like the rubberized tip that goes in your ear and seals.) I think paired with an Equalizer to boost the highs a bit and this would be a fine set of ear buds. I was totally shocked by this minor thing. I just do not expect earphones that are even remotely usable to come with a china tab. EDIT: Google Play Music HAS AN EQUALIZIER NOW !! WOOT It is quite good. I boosted up the Highs and these are quite good headphones now!

24. Charger - HELL YEAH! A. I got a USA Charger. B. It is 5v C. It has a bit of heft! It actually feels like more than plastic and solder, I think it is actually a GOOD QUALITY CHARGER !? Miracles do happen lol. I guess I should touch back on this in a few months but initial impressions are that this is one of the better chargers I have gotten with a China tab ... D.) It ALSO has the CCC marking on it! Good indicator!

Okay so the screen bleed is annoying but not noticeable most of the time (I am anal retentive about this stuff, so realize that too) and the 65 mbps WiFi-N is a bit meh but real-world use seems good. I think it is obvious Pipo actually has put some time into creating a real differentiated PRODUCT (like Onda) and NOT just another clone / knock-off / OEM build. I think they actually do CARE surprisingly enough, about their product based on the fact that all of the accessories are actually good quality and the packaging is good quality and the internals are well built and the battery pack appears decent, and the rear stylized panel looks good and the logo is stamped ...

I think much of the above could also be said of the Aoson M11. I was pleasantly surprised it could be said of the Pipo M1 though.

I will spend a few more days with it and write up a better review but thus far initial impressions from the past two days have been positive.

Cheers

Roman

Google translation
Got my Pipo M1 ... Here are my first impressions:

1. Build quality is good. I even opened the device and internal looks very good. I have seen cheap domestic tablets, and it's not. Everything is very solid.

2. I do not like the design of plastic rings, that many of them are using the device, but it is well built. I just hate the face of the sharp edges, they are always there.

3. surprisingly good camera.

4. Performance is absolutely phenomenal. This is my first RK3066 device though so I have no other RK3066 for reference. That being said, this chipset is great!

5. WiFi Range / decent speed and much better than Singularity Quantum / Ilia U9 .... However Elixir 2 states that it is connected to 65 Mbps my WiFi-N network, which is estimated at 150 Mbps. What really is in practice translate into? Well ... it means that they have used a cheaper Wi-Fi chip. As for the actual speed is ... he's not going to matter much, I do not think that 65 Mbps is still a lot faster. It just means slower over LAN files, which is not something I do very much with my tablet, so I do not really care. The range and quality of the signal is much more important not to drop dramatically speed. I need to do more tests, but so far I am very happy with WiFi, as the speed of downloading applications was very, very quickly. I took the device with him to the hospital (the last time I had a daughter, so I spent a lot of time here with a singularity), and I was always able to get a connection on Singularity but it can sometimes be a slow / weak. I returned to the hospital and Pipo M1 and rate to show was pretty fast, so it was a good indicator.

6. Processor frequency, according to Elixir 2 peaked at 1.6 GHz, but it's the fastest ever seems to actually work at 1.4 GHz. I think he can and will be clocked at 1.6 GHz, though, if you really do what you want it all. Most of the time I think it probably has about 1.0 to 1.2 GHz peak. I am quite happy, though, as I did not expect to really be the maximum of 1.6 GHz. I expected that it will be 1.4 GHz.

7. Build quality (unfortunately, we are all about jumping) - on the back is very nice. This aluminum and stylized design looks good. In addition, "PIPO" logo stickers not only ... It is in fact the stamp in the (well. .. inside the stamp), which means that it will not wash.

8. Buttons! - Congratulations once again to go to the PIPO. Buttons available, accommodation is good, do not rattle, and they provide a full range of ... Thus, the Power, Menu, Back, and volume! Woot! and the reset hole

9. CCC logo applied to the rear panel. It is important for me becaues, so I can sell in Europe and in the United States without the FCC to come after my business for sale is not compatible devices! OEM is not shit here!

10. Chambers well. Not a lot of blur. Image quality is not amazing, but they are very comfortable. Perhaps a faster processor is why? This can really keep up with the camera? In any case, they are decent, nothing serious, but somewhat better than the usual fare porcelain tabs.

11. What's to discuss? Oh yes! I was glad to know that this is really a 3-axis accelerometer. Games work fine.

12. Speakers - a kind of sucks. The accommodation was dumb, because your hand is directly above it to any game you play ... The saving grace is that the headphone jack standard size, not smaller, and some of them reported. I can any of my headphones directly inches

13. Design - black / dark look very nice and markedly different from the IPad which is a good thing, if you want a cool factor.

14. Thin ... this device is very thin, 9.6mm which is quite thin compared to 10.5 mm Aoson M11 in volume. For reference IPad 1 FAT 14 mm and 2 IPad incredible thin 8.8 mm. Most tabs porcelain from 10 mm to 12 mm from the rightness of about 11 mm. So 9.6mm feels quite good.

15. The battery ... I have not tested the endurance, but when I opened the device battery is printed clearly as 7800 mAh 3.7. I was actually quite happy and here's why. A) I was afraid to find or 4000 mAh or 6500 mAh, although he said in an 8000 mAh battery. Why? Some sellers have inaccurate numbers that say so much. I figured I was stuck with a 6500 mAh battery. Thus, the 7800 mAh good enough. Also, I was happy, because the package was indeed printed on it, and not like a super-cheap batteries, so the quality is probably pretty decent.

16. Display - this is a very mixed bag ... well ... The first impression was that the screen is absolutely brilliant. It is very bright and colors look good. I compared it side by side with Singularity Singularity and the panel looks dull in comparison. White is not so bright. This is certainly as bright / bright as Cuba U9GT2 which is still the reigning champion China IMHO Tab screen. However ... Bleed The screen is pretty bad. I noticed it later, when, for example, a black loading screen will go up, and I had to exceed the brightness and the room was dark, you can see the bleeding at the edges. Noteworthy is primarily on the side of the ports, but it is all around. However .... let it be known .. It is only a dark screen. In a white ... As with the Aurora, it was a terrible experience screen IPS. You were bleeding bright bright light on dark screens around the perimeter of the panel, and some were even "bright spot" in the center of the screen. In addition, the Aurora on a white screen, you have all the dark areas around the edges. It was aweful.

The screen on the M1 looks perfect, when there is any color or even just white. Bleeding is visible only if you have a black / dark background / image. For example, when watching Netflix, you can see a little bleeding at the top or side, depending on what you look cropped / Letterboxed. Bleeding in the first place is only noticeable when you are in a darkish room illuminated exceeded. This is evident even more than we would like.

I was a little concerned at first about the screen, to the fact that I'm not going to sell this model, but after using it a bit more and not realizing it only appears on a black background in a dark room with the brightness actually turned out to be as well, knowing that items such as Cuba U30GT suffer the same issues (perhaps worse?), and I probably will not find the perfect cover ... it's actually very good. Because 95% of the time I do not notice the bleeding, as it is "light bleeding in the dark image" and not "dark bleeding bright image", which is much worse, as evidenced by Aurora where there are problems.

I sew ... The screen takes some explanation ...

17. Touch ... TOUCH is very good! 10 points!

18. Bluetooth - it's there, it turns on (and off), and it seems to work? I have not tested all devices, with him, though, as I do not have much of Bluetooth devices with the check ... in fact, I was just checking with my Dell Bluetooth Mouse! This guy and worked perfectly! Too cool! I will never forget that the mouse to work with my Rena3 which is also Bluetooth. This is something ... I get yourself a good Bluetooth keyboard case to go with it as well and I will be a full laptop at your fingertips!

19. Packing - Excellent! - They are available in a super-thin field for tablet itself and some very beautiful box for the charger / accessory. Packing, of course, it makes you feel like you are getting a real "product" and not some Chinese knock-offs. I know that many people feel that it does not matter, but it usually indicates more quality ... So, more to this point ...

20. Pipo ... Pipo really cares about their product that much obviously depends on several factors, not often found in Table A. .... China CCC marking / certification (if it is indeed certified) b) good quality indoor / design and a halfway decent looking battery C. Stamped logo ... not only laser printing, or (worst of all) stickered at ... D. The device has a S / N. .. another good sign ... E. Slightly stylized the rear panel

21. Accessories ... For each point, each of them deserves a ...

22. The data cable of good quality ... it has a slightly rounded case on the part of the cable (fuse can be?), Which I have noticed, as a rule, there are such things as Garmin cable and other devices that you would expect to be of good quality.

23. Headphones - best free headphones that I've ever received from Tab China ... I know, do not say anything about ... Let's put it that way ... I'm not going to throw them away and will likely use their. Plus a little muted, but the bass is surprisingly good, and they do not distort even at maximum volume. Oh .... located in the ear (e.g., rubber tip which extends into and seals the ear). I think that is paired with an equalizer to boost the highs a little bit, and it will be a beautiful set of headphones. I was quite shocked this small thing. I do not expect a headset that is not even remotely be used to come up with a porcelain tab. EDIT: Google Play music has EQUALIZIER now! Woot is very good. I increased to plus and they are quite good headphones now!

24. Battery Charger - Hell Yeah! And I have a charger US. B. This 5v C. It has a little weight! It actually feels more than plastic and solder, I think it's actually a good charger QUALITY !? Miracles do happen LOL. I think I have to touch back on this in a few months, but the first impression is that this is one of the best chargers I got through tabs, China ... D.) it also has a CCC marking on it! A good indicator!

Okay, so the screen bleeding is annoying, but not noticeable in most cases (I'm anal retentive about this stuff, so I understand that, too) and 65 Mbps WiFi-N, a bit meh, but the actual use seems good. I think, obviously, Pipo actually put some time to create a real differentiated product (eg, Onda), and not just another clone / knock-off / OEM build. I think they really do not care, oddly enough, about their products based on the fact that the accessories are really good quality, and packaging is of good quality and domestic well-built and the battery appears decent, and the rear panel looks stylized good logo and stamp ...

I think a lot can be said about the above Aoson M11. I was pleasantly surprised that it can be said about Pipo M1 same.

I will spend a few days with her and write a better review, but still the first impressions of the last two days have been positive.

Cheers

Roman

My copy of "in flight" to our mail, alas, the exact timing I will not tell)

I read an article. If you believe the author of the apparatus as a whole is good, except for flashes on the screen. And it is not clear at work ...

Glare is on all analogs PIPO, the author writes that PIPO they are least noticeable.
About the problems with the batteries (even such as in CUB U30GT) I have never heard of)

Rep: (1)
About the purchase.
http://uberdeal.ru/deals/pipo_max_m1
a sufficient number of participants in the device costs $ 208

Rep: (2)
In the morning flew to the post office:
http://www.pandawill.com/happy-hour/?current=friday
The price tag on this Friday panda 199.99. The discount is valid one day

Well, we will follow the development of the theme, if che to buy Friday. And no, I'll Aoson M11, with it problems are not normal + YUSB.

Posted on 13.08.2012, 15:56:

HereHyundai called him.

Plus in the direction of PIPO, when compared with Aoson M11:
1) Weight
2) Thickness
3) Aluminum

P.s. USB host 2.0 is also present, as a separate entrance.
In many cases, the use of OTG cable is more convenient than to connect "directly".

If you want to book with pandawill, I advise you to hurry, as this morning was only 40pcs. in the presence of.
Also, a new storehttp://www.dinodirect.com/?d=20121969Prices mildly higher. But there are lots of stocks, if someone is interested, you can learn from the managers "minimum" PIPO M1 price on their website.
Minimum - that is, taking into account all shares.

More photos:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached images
Attached Image

goldrush,
Well, not perfect) will light up all the same, but they are not clearly visible ..
The only thing that scared me when buying, is that the new firm + really has no support.
But fumbled on the Internet: find a program to root, flash, and so.
I throw it all here after a check)

Rep: (0)
Well, all hope for you: rolleyes: I will be very glad to review your tablet and then decide to buy is not al.
And I'm worn out straight with the choice of these tablets. Soon the dream will be: D

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/31/20, 04:08