> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

В® Flash Image GUI | The program allows you to flash .img or .zip kernel images and rekaveri etc.

Rep: (607)
Flash Image GUI
Version: 1.6.7

Last update of the program in the header:30.06.2015

Attached Image
Attached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Short description:
A program that allows you to flash .zip or .img images of kernels and recovery directly on the phone.

Supported devices:
GOOGLE: Galaxy Nexus (GSM, CDMA), Nexus S (4G), Nexus 4, Nexus 7
HTC: EVO, EVO 4G LTE, EVO 3D (GSM, CDMA), EVO Shift, Vivid / Holiday, Amaze 4G
SAMSUNG: Moment, Intercept, Transfrorm, Acclaim, Epic (zImage)
LG: Optimus (S, T, One, V and M)

Developer: joeykrim
Homepage: http://www.joeykrim.com/
Discussion on XDA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1045797
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...m.flashimagegui

Russian interface: Not

Download:
Version: 1.6.7 Р’В® Flash Image GUI (Post Alex0047 # 41190090)
Version: 1.6.1 Rus http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d..._GUI_v1.6.1.signed.apk

Past versions

Post has been editedFashionon - 30.06.15, 19:01
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (24)
EVO 3d gsm everything works for a long time waiting for such a program

Rep: (4)
something like a scary juzat like. can, of course, I'm paranoid, but I think this is another mediator, who can ever thread glyuknut

Rep: (0)
Has anyone tried?

Rep: (607)
JusFly, I tried. In Evo'vodov in the subject she was often referred to more.

anFo @ 22.08.2012, 22:22*
JusFly, I've tried. In Evo'vodov in the subject she was often referred to more.

Those. on Nexus everything is stable? Or is it better to sew the old fashioned way?
UPD
I checked on the Nexus normal flight.

Post has been editedJusFly - 23.08.12, 08:03

Just I shilsya this program, tried to put the core IMM76I - as a result of the phone is dead. nothing on Google responds inscription on a black background and everything. What to do now I'll never know. PC also does not see it.

Lord. Something does not go back to the factory firmware is not updated, and no way to 4.1.2 !!! Maybe that something wrong ((Pomogite..postavil nexus root toolkit. Everything unlocked. Now I want to back a way. I press flashstock + unroot and hrenushki.Vso time gives an error in the command line that you can not download imeydzh. Why ?? already downloaded separate firmware unnecessarily backup was not and still does not go (((((or help to update the camping, at least something ... rekoveri events also do not see the update. What is ((((

madsurface @ 11.10.2012, 03:40*
Lord. Something does not go back to the factory firmware is not updated, and no way to 4.1.2 !!! Maybe that something wrong ((Pomogite..postavil nexus root toolkit. Everything unlocked. Now I want to back a way. I press flashstock + unroot and hrenushki.Vso time gives an error in the command line that you can not download imeydzh. Why ?? already downloaded separate firmware unnecessarily backup was not and still does not go (((((or help to update the camping, at least something ... rekoveri events also do not see the update. What is ((((

UPD: Updated !!! It was in fashion rekoveri. :-)

Rep: (140)
programm refreshed, supported by a large number of devices:
Current Device Support:
Full Kernel, Logo and Recovery flashing: Samsung Moment, Transform, Intercept and Acclaim - the s3c6410 series of devices
Full Kernel (Anykernel and boot.img) Flashing and Recovery (zip file or image) flashing: Nexus 7, HTC EVO 4G LTE, One S, EVO 3D CDMA and GSM, Amaze, Vivid / Holiday, EVO 4G, EVO Shift, Samsung google Galaxy Nexus, Nexus S / Nexus S 4G & LG Optimus

just this topic at the time jumped from the core ville-z RC3 on fusion ..

Attached files

Attached fileFlashImageGUI.apk(573.96 KB)

Post has been editeddesiremiui - 06.11.12, 13:26

Rep: (56)
On Nexus 7 works fine. C it means very easy to install (change) recovery and kerner. Only just flashed CWM 6.0.1.9, in the previous version of me with the help of the kernel.

Post has been editedderkvol - 25.11.12, 17:19

Rep: (978)
Flash Image GUI v.1.5.0

Changes: (v.1.4.5-1.5.0)
Ver 1.5.0 ** Fixed device detection bug
Ver 1.4.9 ** Added EVO 4G LTE Android 4.1 support ** Minor bug fixes
Ver 1.4.8 ** Added Nexus 4 and Nexus 10 support ** Minor bug fixes
Ver 1.4.7 ** Added HTC One XL support
Ver 1.4.6 ** Added HTC One S support
Ver 1.4.5 ** Added Nexus 7 boot.img support

Attached fileFlash Image GUI v1.5.apk(576.48 KB)

Post has been editedartem1701 - 02.01.13, 16:01

Rep: (240)
The new version 1.5.1
What's new:
** Added HTC Droid DNA support
** Added Sprint Samsung Galaxy SIII support

Attached fileFlash Image GUI v1.5.1 apkmania.com.apk(578.31 KB)

Rep: (682)
So he galaxy, sort of like and do not need ...
There's a mobi, rekaveri, cwm.
In general, core and so can be five times a day to change.

after the firmware does not start in rekaveri out. how to return the phone life? galaxy nexus i9250

Rep: (682)
flugell,
In this case it is possible, even without a computer. (Important to lay the necessary files on the map)
In general, it is not in this thread to look for.
And the themes on the device, the firmware thereof.

Rep: (192)
On Droid DNA core usually are supplied with the modules. That is, not only the image of zipe boot.img kernel, but also an archive of modules - they are then individually sewn through rekaveri .. if the author of a program reads a branch, then please answer as the core installer to react to the presence of foreign zipe files? He does not care, or is it necessary to remove them from there previously? :-)

Rep: (170)
Timursonchik @ 2.2.2013, 23:55*
On Droid DNA core usually are supplied with the modules. That is, not only the image of zipe boot.img kernel, but also an archive of modules - they are then individually sewn through rekaveri .. if the author of a program reads a branch, then please answer as the core installer to react to the presence of foreign zipe files? He does not care, or is it necessary to remove them from there previously? :-)

not the author, but the answer - all the same.
before installing the new firmware sew a core of the same file, then I ask itself through rekaveri.

Rep: (617)
Attached ImageFlash Image GUI v1.5.2
What's in this version:
- Added HTC Desire CDMA support
- Added LG Optimus Slider support
- Minor bug fix with boot.img flashing

Attached ImageSet file: Attached fileFlash Image GUI v1.5.2.apk (594.14 KB)

Rep: (51)
People, and it is not checked no one iksperiyah?

Rep: (1362)
Flash Image GUI v1.5.5

What's new : (Updated: May 20, 2013)

Added Sprint HTC One support
Minor bug fix with anykernel flashing
Minor fix for tablet compatibility in Google Play

Attached files

Attached fileFlash Image GUI v1.5.5.apk(682.41 KB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/06/19, 18:12