Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 2 | [Tabletpc] Windows 8 / 10.1 '' / -GHz / -GB RAM / IPS / NFC

Rep: (623)
Description |DiscussionпїЅ | Purchase В»| Accessories В»| Firmware В»| A source of information
Windows 8 пїЅ | Windows RT Software | Windows 7 пїЅ | Windows xp пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ
Attached Image

Device characteristics
  • Windows 8 pro
  • Intel Atom processor (Clover Trail)
  • 10.1 ", 1366 x 768 pixels, IPS matrix
  • cameras - main 8 megapixel and frontal - 2 megapixel
  • NFC, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, mini-HDMI
  • optional - stylus, 3G and 4G and fingerprint scanner
  • Accessories - keyboard and docking station with three USB ports, HDMI output and Ethernet connector
  • thickness 9.8 mm
  • weight - less than 600 grams
  • battery life up to 10 hours
Recheck on official website
TTX models and their numbering from American comrades
Detailed such review.
Useful information

Wanted topic curator. Application can be left in the subjectI want to be curatoror contact the LAN moderators section.

Post has been editedBlack fish - 30.06.15, 09:41
Reason for editing: useful

Rep: (0)
The first link, the application asks to install drivers, because they do not find the plate (?) VakoumГ©. The second link found wintab (I understand that I need a driver for the pen). At the beginning of the installation comes out the same window "did not match any supported tablet." Can you please tell what kind of drivers at the office. Lenovo website, help me run the pen that came in the kit?

Rep: (1)
No one knows whether it is possible somehow synchronize the tablet PC to use it either as a graphics tablet, or as a second monitor with support for stylus input. Need to work in Ph, because the plate is clearly not pull SS)
Splashtop tried - you need very good internet, cuts the image quality, the stylus itself does not work, although the touch functions properly, and Input Director stupidly did not wound up. I think he has put on the android through Dev to without any crutches associate it with Ubuntu, but there Ph runs through the ass.
Is there a program on the Internet that some will emulate dumb tablet (for example the same Wacom), through which can be synchronized with a PC via bluetooth in the guise of a graphics tablet?
And is there any sense to work through a remote desktop through TeamViewer or other software? Will there be support for pen input?
Advance incredibly grateful.

Rep: (73)
* drawishe,
Bad looking. I forget the name of a program, it is even there in the Windows store (RUR 500), input director also works great. Look better how to adjust.

Thank you very much, that was sent to the right path)
Found in Store prog VirtualTablet, worth $ 3.99, but there is a trial for a week. Moment clings to the main machine for wafer, timely, and does not read the hand pressure that generally bombicheski. In general, if someone will face the same problem - here solyushn)

Advise pliz normal browser on the tablet, and the chrome wild brakes and a standard half sites such as crooked displayed.

Rep: (11)
Gunnac @ 11.03.19, 19:07*
normal browser on the tablet

I put Firefox Setup 40.0.3 and canceled updates nastroykah.On eats little memory and is therefore normally rabotaet.Mozhno and chrome to put old.

Rep: (35)
I can not for the first, but I did not find this question ...
10kA goes without any problems? (Windows 10 home / pro / pro with media center)

Posted on 24/03/2019, 21:21:

grigor_3333 @ 15.01.19, 1:22*
He jumped 10 times the 10 then 8.1. Came to the conclusion that the optimum 8.1.

Okay, and if with dozens of all clean off? Unnecessary?

Rep: (4)
Yes, there was Ericsson. Bought on eBay unlocked Sierra, which for America is for AT & T under the same trail, as a native modem. He fiddles with the wood and it worked. At ten firewood themselves stood.

Can you give the name of the modem models or lot?

* Russanandres,
I repeat, naked 10kA for one language brushed by telemetry, defense counsel and other debris on Hyde from the Internet, and through the addition of Group Policy Editor. Everything flies. And above all the best apps on the top 10 with a convenience store. Perfect tube for youtube, 1080 without lags. FS video box for movies / TV series and so the rest of the little things, pure media device, plus make an outline of the pen, work with documents, popechatat (Ali 2Q Claudia native kupils optical analog trackpoint), mail, calendar, browser home copes. In general I am satisfied. That's how it was.

Post has been editedThe_gold_en - 26.03.19, 05:58

Rep: (35)
* The_gold_en , thank! Huge!

On the ThinkPad Tablet 2 on the main board near the connector battery charge controller burned out - the hole in the chip, it is visible only BQ24 ... Please tell me the full name.

The_Gold_en @ 26.03.19, 05:58*
Everything flies.

In my opinion this tablet is an expression does not apply, whatever the system has not been established<_<

Tell me please, you update the top 10, or still version of 1607?

* forgery999,
I clearly napisal.1607.nikakih updates, and it is configured so as not to see on the next Refresh versii.v ideal was that I cut off the more refreshed and more nimble rabotal.no I still need this service upgrade that would swing parquet / update and the patches are constantly coming to the same 1607

The_Gold_en @ 30.03.19, 03:48*
I clearly napisal.1607.nikakih updates, and it is configured so as not to see on the next Refresh versii.v ideal was that I cut off the more refreshed and more nimble rabotal.no I still need this service upgrade that would swing parquet / update and the patches are constantly coming to the same 1607

All clear. Thank you for glimmers of hope)

* forgery999,
Well, me as a user nouta 2008 satisfied velocity) is not faster but .. It's just that everyone has their own standards and patience. If no browser as multimedia and the perfect popechatat

Posted 03/31/2019, 3:37:

Noticed that when connecting to fullhd Monica even with the rate of expansion does not change the work .. So the problem Nav OS neoch optimization. Well moget percent or damp but made for this system

Rep: (10)
Lord, tell me how that replacement laptop purely for web surfing and movie go? Documents and read books

And tell me where you can buy a docking station with Russian Claudia

The_Gold_en @ 31.03.19, 03:36*
Well, me as a user nouta 2008 satisfied velocity) is not faster but .. It's just that everyone has their own standards and patience. If no browser as multimedia and the perfect popechatat

Posted 03/31/2019, 3:37:

Noticed that when connecting to fullhd Monica even with the rate of expansion does not change the work .. So the problem Nav OS neoch optimization. Well moget percent or damp but made for this system

In short, I was led to your "summer") All I thought - this does not help a washed plate. It remains only to put it on and wait Avito same sucker like me, who will buy it.

* forgery999 I'm sitting on Vindos 8.1 In principle works well

With regard to those who do not like how the OS on the tablet, so it's not a full-fledged computer. It is rather an auxiliary tool

* forgery999,
I fly, MB is not the assembly / not cleaned, there I killed the clock to clean the entire system of garbage and analytics, telemetry and so on.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/04/20, 8:32