Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 2 - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 8 / 10.1 '' / -GHz / -GB RAM / IPS / NFC

Rep: (608)
Description |DiscussionпїЅ | Purchase В»| Accessories В»| Firmware В»| A source of information
Windows 8 пїЅ | Windows RT Software | Windows 7 пїЅ | Windows xp пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ
Attached Image

Device characteristics
  • Windows 8 pro
  • Intel Atom processor (Clover Trail)
  • 10.1 ", 1366 x 768 pixels, IPS matrix
  • cameras - main 8 megapixel and frontal - 2 megapixel
  • NFC, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, mini-HDMI
  • optional - stylus, 3G and 4G and fingerprint scanner
  • Accessories - keyboard and docking station with three USB ports, HDMI output and Ethernet connector
  • thickness 9.8 mm
  • weight - less than 600 grams
  • battery life up to 10 hours
Recheck on official website
TTX models and their numbering from American comrades
Detailed such review.
Useful information

Wanted topic curator. Application can be left in the subjectI want to be curatoror contact the LAN moderators section.

Post has been editedBlack fish - 30.06.15, 09:41
Reason for editing: useful

Rep: (39)
Hmm ... it's a pity that Microsoft did not build a screen keyboard into the OS (so that games like Gta play)

Rep: (17)
Kalashnik @ 08/15/2012, 9:37 PM*
Hmm ... it's a pity that Microsoft has not built in the OS screen keyboard

built in the days of win95. and in win8 there will be a normal keyboard

Rep: (3)
Lenovo done that they decided 3 months earlier to start selling tablets with Win8pro. Only the percent of the ms surface will be better, a comfortable stand and a cool keyboard as a cover, but the ThinkPad Tablet 2 has a much lower weight. And so everything will depend on the price.

During the PepCom event held last week in New York, a Lenovo representative told WP Central about the upcoming release of the new device. As expected, the Lenovo ThinkPad 2 tablet will be available in the US on October 26 on the same day as the release of Windows 8, under which it works. The price of new items included with the docking keyboard will be $ 799. It’s a lot or it’s acceptable - the users have to decide
The tablet is based on the Intel Atom Clover Trail processor (according to rumors, with a clock frequency of 1.8 GHz), equipped with a 10.1 ″ multi-touch IPS-screen with a resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels and the ability to navigate using the touch with both fingers and stylus.
Specifications include 2 GB of RAM, 64 GB of flash memory, front 2-megapixel and the main 8-megapixel camera, the latter has autofocus and LED flash. It is also known about the ports of Mini HDMI and USB 2.0, slot for microSD-cards, support for NFC and LTE technologies. The battery life of the tablet reaches 10 hours. Case thickness Lenovo ThinkPad 2 is 9.8 mm, weight - 590 g

Source - 3DNews

Rep: (5)
walter87 @ 08.21.2012, 00:43*
Lenovo done that they decided 3 months earlier to start selling tablets with Win8pro. Only the percent of the ms surface will be better, a comfortable stand and a cool keyboard as a cover, but the ThinkPad Tablet 2 has a much lower weight. And so everything will depend on the price.

10 inches for work, but for only a little. But with such prices you can rely on other tablets up to $ 1000

Post has been editedVladimir ^ - 03.10.12, 14:50

Vladimir ^ @ 03.10.2012, 15:48*
10 inches for work, but there is little for everything

Lenovo IdeaTab Lynx (tablet and laptop hybrid)

... the ThinkPad Tablet 2 somewhere between $ 300 and $ 500

eventually,$649

Post has been editedespantajo - 10.10.12, 10:21
Reason for editing: upd

Rep: (14)
simius @ 08/20/2012, 15:05*
... and in win8 there will be a normal keyboard ...

The normal on-screen keyboard was in versions of Windows 7 and earlier. In Windows 8 - there is practically no on-screen keyboard, I cannot type at least 90% of my texts on it - stupidly there are not enough characters.

Is there any information on the type of stylus - Wacom, recessive touch or fuflovy?

Rep: (1103)
Very informative review.Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 2

Rep: (0)
I would like to know the exact dimensions, except for the thickness of 9.8 and the weight of other sizes it does not.

Maiklkapitosha, I recently found a comparison with the surface: http://surfaceadvice.com/surface-rt-vs-len...ndows-8-tablet/
dimensions of the subject according to the site: 6.5 x 10.3 x 0.39 inches. or 16.5 x 26.2 x 1 cm

at the office site appeared release date in America: Coming November 16, 2012

simius @ 11/05/2012, 11:29 PM*
I recently found a comparison with the surface:

in my opinion an inaccurate comparison, if we compare it to Microsoft Surface Pro, is it worth comparing with ARM?

Rep: (2)
And what about the stylus? Works together with the Wacom digitizer, recognizes pen pressure?

Post has been editedDzenrei - 11.11.12, 12:47

Dzenrei @ 11.11.2012, 12:42*
Works together with the Wacom digitizer, recognizes pen pressure?

Tablet with built-in pen for digitizer can be used as a pencil and paper.
here is the source

Post has been editedserbur - 11.11.12, 19:59

Specifications appeared:
http://shop.lenovo.com/ISS_Static/WW/EMEA/...blet2_DS_EN.pdf

Kalashnik @ 08/15/2012, 9:37 PM*
Hmm ... it's a pity that Microsoft did not build a screen keyboard into the OS (so that games like Gta play)

Atom GTA well, no it does not pull (third and higher parts) because It has a built-in GPU from the phone, namely PowerVR 545 and which is inferior to AMDshnoy in s - 50, s -60, z - 50 in 5 - 7 times.

It has a built-in GPU from the phone, namely PowerVR 545

It turns out that IntelВ® Integrated HD SGX545 GFx and PowerVR 545 are the same? I do not dispute, just really new information: scratch_one-s_head:

It turns out that IntelВ® Integrated HD SGX545 GFx and PowerVR 545 are the same? I do not dispute, just really new information

That's right, Intel Atom is extremely archaic in terms of the GPU. % does not even pull Half - Life 2 at any graphics quality settings.
ZY It seems to me that the GPU in Atoms is only needed for more or less normal HD video playback.

ansfer23, in general, it is for this that he is needed there :). Atoms were originally created with an eye on the Internet and small media. Difficult games were not included in the plans of netbook developers. And consumption would increase, which was the main cause of the appearance of atoms.
Although it would be interesting to compare performance per watt with an apple or a classic kvalkosoksky gpu

http://www.computeruniverse.ru/family/60003892/

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/09/19, 23:57