> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

4 pagesV  « < 2 3 4 »  

> Einstein ™ Mind Training | [Puzzle] personal trainer of your brain
Alien shooter
Message#1
03.08.12, 19:23
Android Game Release
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 6672
Check in: 17.03.09
Xiaomi Mi 5

Einstein� ���������� ��� ��� download

Version: 1.5.1
Genre:Puzzle

Last update of the game in the header:3.01.2015

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
personal trainer of your brain

Description:
Train your brain with a personal trainer!
If you want your heart to be young and your mind sharp, take a few minutes a day to train your brain with Einstein ™ mind training HD.
Sly fox, studioiosus or intellectual genius - how would you rate the state of your brain? Einstein ™ mind training HD is an easy, yet scientific, game. It will help keep the brain in good shape or, if necessary, return it to the previous mobility! Perform a daily test and measure the state of your brain in order to climb higher and one day become the owner of the “State Mind”. Practice regularly and see how your brain condition improves! Remember - consistency and perseverance are important for proper brain activity!
Training for the mind is designed for the whole family; You can play alone or in a company. Albert Einstein will help you complete 30 superb brain exercises. The famous scientist is always willing to give valuable advice and explain what part of your brain is involved in the exercise.
Doctor of Medicine Thomas Knoll, a neurologist from the German city of Munich, says: “Many of my patients complain about forgetfulness in everyday life. In addition to the balanced work and rest schedule, I offer them gymnastic exercises, and for leisure the program for brain training, for example Einstein ™ mind training HD ”. I really like the„ Einstein ™ mind training HD ”because it contains 30 wonderful and varied exercises to stimulate brain activity. Combining extensive statistical skills ozhnosti with functionality, it motivates my patients constantly stimulate the activity of his brain "
In addition to individual workouts, you can practice with your family and friends on your Android phone / tablet in the so-called Hot-Seat mode, when everyone plays in turn.
Many other features such as advanced ranking system, record tables and trophy room will not wait for you in this truly unique brain training game. Successes!
This application is available in the following languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Turkish, Polish and Dutch.
Features:
• Excellent Android phone / tablet program designed to train your brain with a scientific approach
• 30 special exercises to stimulate brain activity
• Flexible difficulty level that constantly adjusts to the player
• Detailed scientific background of each exercise.
• Comprehensive and detailed statistics
• Manage profiles for playing multiple people on one phone / tablet
• Hot-Seat mode (multiplayer mode for phone / tablet)

Attached Image

Google Play Web: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?....bbg.EinsteinHD

Russian interface: YES

Download:
Version: 1.5.1 Einstein ™ Mind Training (Post # 36947645) + cache
Cache
Before installing, please read the topicInstalling games with cache [FAQ]

sdcard / Android / obb: people

Past versions
Version 1.1.6 : Einstein ™ Training for the mind (Post # 24925952)
Version 1.0.5 : Einstein ™ Training for the mind (Post # 15870026)
Version: 1.0.4 breaks down as a lakipatcher
ARMv7 Attached fileEinstein HD.apk (951.37 KB)
+ Cache

Post has been editedAlex Cross - 05.01.15, 22:30
Reason for editing: Version: 1.5.1
kokos1200
Message#62
11.03.19, 15:03
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 64
Check in: 12.01.11
Huawei P10 VTR-L09

The game itself does not start, the screen saver in the application hangs! : helpsmilie:
Goryna
Message#63
13.03.19, 04:47
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 902
Check in: 23.03.09
HTC U12 +

kokos1200 @ 03/11/19, 10:03*
The game itself does not start, the screen saver in the application hangs! : helpsmilie:

I can only advise you to check the cache filemain.509.de.bbg.EinsteinHD.obbon the way... \ Internal shared drive \ Android \ obb \ de.bbg.EinsteinHD \

Post has been editedGoryna - 13.03.19, 04:48

--------------------
- "Do not do as I do, but do as I tell you!"
kokos1200
Message#64
13.03.19, 07:24
User
[offline]

Messages 64
Huawei P10 VTR-L09

Goryna @ 03/13/19 03:47*
I can only advise you to check the cache file

You started the game, it turned out: yes2:
Goryna
Message#65
13.03.19, 09:22
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 902
Check in: 23.03.09
HTC U12 +

Kokos1200 @ 03/13/19, 14:24*
You started the game, it turned out

Yes, I started. Here is how it was -
On the old phone, the program was standing and working. Titanium backup was made. Today on the new phone raised the backup program. It is also worth the screen saver and no longer loaded. Through the market, he deleted the program and immediately reinstalled it. On the old phone I looked at the correct path to the cache. On the new, I created the necessary folder and threw the cache into it. The program has started. Just do not know she is full or how.
* kokos1200, I judge on the topic of SPB Brain Evolution you are also a fan of the brains to push: P

--------------------
- "Do not do as I do, but do as I tell you!"
kokos1200
Message#66
13.03.19, 11:36
User
[offline]

Messages 64
Huawei P10 VTR-L09

Goryna @ 03/13/19 8:22*
It is also worth the screen saver and then does not boot
I installed and deleted two android 5.0 on the tablet twice, I did not have the correct path, a folder with the name. Yes, too, I love it's time to throw brains)))

Post has been editedkokos1200 - 13.03.19, 11:46
Reason for editing: Add-ons
grekozavr
Message#67
25.03.19, 16:08
Local
[offline]

Messages 111
Check in: 07.02.11
HTC 10

sonetmsk @ 03/10/19, 07:49*
1.61 with play market
Cachehttps://yadi.sk/d/Ys5GDeHmLVyhWA

Attached files

einstein_1.61.apk (27.49 MB)

Cool! Thank you. It all worked for me. It would be necessary to raise the cap.

Goryna @ 03/13/19 03:47*
I can only recommend checking the cache file main.509.de.bbg.EinsteinHD.obb on the way ... \ Internal shared drive \ Android \ obb \ de.bbg.EinsteinHD \

Thanks for the advice. Everything is working.

--------------------
I haveHTC Touch Diamond 2, HTC sensation XEHTC 10

4 pagesV  « < 2 3 4 » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19, 07:18