> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Kairobotica | [Simulation] Once simulator from Kairosoft

Rep: (15103)
Kairobotica
Version: 2.0.4
Genre: Simulator

Last update of the game in the header:26.06.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
another simulator from Kairosoft

Description:
Vanquish villains and lead the Kairobot Corps to glory in this spacefaring saga!
In a galaxy not so far away, miscreants and monsters are wreaking havoc, and it's up to everyone's favorite mechanical mascot to dole out a heaping helping of bot-kicking justice! And he's bringing an army of his Kairobotic brethren to do it.
In this new spacefaring sim, you command the Kairobot Corps, a state-of-the-art brigade of mass-produced guardians of galactic peace. Heed calls for help to patrol planets and vanquish villains to build your reputation as the most elite interstellar security force this side of the Andromeda!
Between missions, upgrade your mobile colony from shields to shops and you may attract inquisitive spacetrotters from unexplored planets. You can even exhibit animals captured on patrol. Can you catch them all?
Join Kairobot's campaign for cosmic fame in this stirring saga of the stars!

Google Play Web: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...id.starkairo_en
Russian interface: Unknown

Download:
Version: 2.0.4 Original (darkhao)
Version: 2.0.3 + Mod Kairobotica (Post Giacomino # 57504601)

Past versions

Post has been editedDreamSpL1nteR - 26.06.19, 16:57
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 2.0.4 Original

Rep: (74)
not always ploho.Kak

Rep: (59)
Just today, in the subway I thought it would be released more then, and then did not play in that. just HELL YEAHHHH: party:: yahoo:

Rep: (1)
Explain what game

Well, at least it is marked that it is not broken (

Rep: (54)
polyline :)

Attached filenet.kairosoft.android.starkairo_en_v1.0.4df.apk(6.4 MB)

Works aliluya :) Long live sleepless night)))

Rep: (4)
aa, I just took the land, and there is. Hello sleepless night :)
ps and when about manga is?

Rep: (34)
you're talking about serious sleepless nights? once the game comes out on them, all write "bye week of life," ter's sleepless nights ... well, good game play make, yes. in the metro to play the most. but where does the sleepless nights and weeks of life? It is on the phone so you can uproar?

Rep: (4)
Well, you know it's an amateur, suck some type of game at all, or ruler, not that games :) And the main thing here is not the graphics and all sorts novoroty, and not that on mobile, then the game itself addictive and horror as addictive.

I'm game if in Cairo before going to sleep I can get stuck with 12 to play two nights and did not notice how time flew by, and then, with eyes krasnyuschimi to work: lol:

A super game, it is better the last 3. Finally, there is no need to build a cafe which has overpowered =)

Rep: (6)
I love their game, thank you: happy:
And yes - bye week of life: D

Rep: (2)
It is very cool! I just read a letter that she had, and then alien shooter has it laid out! the best)

Rep: (125)
Pancake would be at least one game on russ.Yazyke.Na Ogryzko in Russian.

Yes there even without the knowledge of simple English because everything is clear :) corny at random in all the games and the same Interface.

Rep: (5)
Hyde in Englishhttp://kairospot.net/community/index.php?t...iscussion.3421/

Rep: (5)
Initially quite interesting, but the fights are too repetitive.

Rep: (30)
I quietly killed the day.
Tightened like Game Dev Story and some more! Super!
I'll tell you some secrets:
Max level of 15 homes - more and do not try!
If you do not pass the update to the size it will be a surprise! Very nice and useful!
The game, if you really need, is very easy to lomaetsya standard regimen GameCIH program (check on the units and the data glasses)

Rep: (76)
Che do I'm stuck at the second planet was all Amity M
ax all the missions and was the third planet does not open

Rep: (0)
godfather @ 5.8.2012, 8:35*
Che do I'm stuck at the second planet was all Amity M
ax all the missions and was the third planet does not open

you went through all the missions or all raids, and whether you're on the instructions of the doctor on the earth? of ideas you have a job that the doctor should appear killed returned to the planet Oceania, take a job, blow on the planet, conquer the doctor again, and the new planet at your service

And I have a house that is above the 12th did not want to, and higher factory 5th much longer pieces they pulled different :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/04/20, 12:14