> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung Galaxy S III SHV-E210S / K / L, SHW-M440S - Firmware
Vote for the best and convenient firmware
What is the firmware in your opinion is the best for everyday use?
Official Stock 4.3 [ 325 ] ** [57,52%]
QS-i9300 XXUGNA7 [ 30 ] ** [5,31%]
S5 Light ROM [ 16 ] ** [2,83%]
Purelook HD v8 [ 5 ] ** [0,88%]
OCHIE ROM v1.2 [ 1 ] ** [0,18%]
Supernexus 4.0 (CM11) [ 13 ] ** [2,3%]
Dokdo Project (CM11) [ 11 ] ** [1,95%]
MIUI v5 [ 53 ] ** [9,38%]
Android Revolution HD 50.0 [ 9 ] ** [1,59%]
FeiXiang 13 [ 3 ] ** [0,53%]
Launch S5 ROM v1.0 [ 9 ] ** [1,59%]
I have a different firmware (leave your answer in the topic of discussion) [ 91 ] ** [16,11%]
Total votes: 565

Rep: (64)
Samsung Galaxy S III SHV-E210S / K / L, SHW-M440S - Firmware
PictureSGS3 SHV-E210S / K / L, SHW-M440S

Description | Discussion GT-I9300 Galaxy S III » | Discussion Galaxy S III SCH-R530 / SGH-i747 / SGH-T999 / SPH-L710 » | Purchase » | Accessories » | Club lovers » | Modification of software and decorations » | Camera talk » | Games » | Marriage and Repair » | Wi-Fi setup and problems » | EFS Recovery (IMEI) » | Firmware »

Drivers and Utilities

Firmware
Official firmware:
Special thanks for posted ofproshivki express user S3Rbl4 (his fast )
OS tuned for our devices are following websites: sammobile ( SHV-E210S , SHV-E210K , SHV-E210L , SHW-M440S ) | samsung-updates | samsungis

Older versions

Custom firmware based on 4.3
Custom firmware based on 4.1, 4.2
Custom firmware CyanogenMod (4.4. *)
MIUI firmware

Instructions

Custom kernels, modems, patches, codes
Custom kernels
Tools to configure the kernel
Devil Kernel: Attached fileDevilTools + 1.1.2.apk (273.18 KB)

XPure Kernel: Attached fileExTweaks.apk (740.2 KB)

Boeffla Kernel: Attached fileboeffla + config + v2.apk (660.2 KB)

Modems
KT: Attached fileModem + E210KKKNA3.zip (8.47 MB)

SKT: Attached fileModem + E210SKSUGNA2.zip (8.3 MB)

LG U +: Attached fileModem + E210LKLUGML5.zip (10.59 MB)

Patches
Codes for the service menu
To get into the service menu for all devices in the dialer need to dial the following combination -319712358
Require a password for each model is strictly individual:
SKT - 996412
KT - 774632
LG U + - 0821
Simplified service menu - *#9090# , Available on all devices!

Recovery
Latest versions:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CWM Touch Recovery 6.0.4.4 for SHW-M440S, SHV-E210K / L / S
Philz + Touch + Recovery + 6.19.3 + based + on + cwm + 6.0.4.7.tar
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SHV-E210L + Recovery + CWM + 6.0.4.6.zip
SHV-E210L + Recovery + CWM + 6.0.4.5 + Touch.zip
CWM + 6.0.3.2 + for + SHV-E210L.tar
Adapted CWM Recovery v6.4a for SHV-E210K
How to flash custom rekaveri through ODIN, refer to the section: Instructions for insertion through ODIN and CWM Recovery , tab CWM Recovery Firmware
For more information about rekaveri, see: ClockworkMod recovery FAQ

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt - 03.08.19, 08:24
Reason for editing: editing

Rep: (23)
AzamKhan,
immediately 4.3

Rep: (0)
Good afternoon, during conversation breaks off communication, body 210L.

Rep: (53)
qccmm @ 29.04.2014, 21:48*
Good afternoon, during conversation breaks off communication, body 210L.

The solution to this problem has long been found! If you do not be lazy and learn all of the materials themselves, it will find the answer to your question. To this end, I urge you to use the search by the topic of discussion by using keywords.

Guys, can fill the penultimate MIUI (or last) for 210L to some sort exchanger, and then from here to the office and download site for some reason I can not. thank

Post has been editedpetyhov - 29.04.14, 19:38

Rep: (2)
ParadiseL @ 29.4.2014, 16:10*
The solution to this problem has long been found! If you do not be lazy and learn all of the materials themselves, it will find the answer to your question. To this end, I urge you to use the search by the topic of discussion by using keywords.
I can not find in any page accurate?

Rep: (28)
Stock Firmware 4.0.4 for 210k, Ruth is - before flashing the latest whether to remove the drain Ruth or without a difference? Thanks in advance. (+)

Dear whom it is easy to perezaleyte custom bikes based on the flow (4.3) on the other faylobmennikov (Yandex drive, Google drive, etc.) and the torrents, and then on the link will download the middle of dosing errors which produces something.

Post has been editedAzamkhan - 30.04.14, 07:41

Rep: (23)
AzamKhan,
Ruth does not have to be removed. When firmware Odin himself retire

bourne07,
qccmm,
First, during the conversation with the caller, check that the microphone is muted noise reduction! Second, you need to get into the service menu for all devices in the dialer need to dial the following combination - 319712358. Require a password on runoff firmware is strictly individual:
  • SKT - 996 412
  • KT - 774 632
  • LG U + - 0821

Simplified service menu - * # 9090 #, available on all devices!
The network set the GSM All priority settings.
Or you can setSKT Hidden Menu + through the market and change the same priority networks in the relevant program settings.
The only way to solve the problem with the connection is broken, there are more options.
To find the answer to your question in the search engines was enough to write "cut off communication", that's all.

K
Added to the cap. The "Useful".

Post has been editedParadiseL - 30.04.14, 19:26

ParadiseL
that I can not find the firmware Launch S5 ROM v1.0 by ParadiseL - S MEMO ... :(

Covex @ 01.05.2014, 09:23*
that I can not find the firmware Launch S5 ROM v1.0 by ParadiseL - S MEMO ...

Notes in this firmware has another application - S Note.

ParadiseL @ 01.05.2014, 05:46*
Notes in this firmware has another application - S Note.

Hmm ... damn ... I have to s memo was a bunch of records as they are now :( tear out :(

the main question: what is it all started blunt and can not replace libril.so ... for yussd Napravte ... pliz ... eu conductor says no right to replace :( though Ruth had given him ...
all turned to Ruth esplorerom ... strange why the EU did not want to guide ...

Post has been editedCovex - 01.05.14, 10:24

Dear acquired another e210k, I have 32GB - works 3dzhi and video calls over the cellular network and the other 16GB - catches 3dzhi and when pressed set the field on vidovyzov a warning about roaming and reset. What's the catch, or what the settings should be put?

Covex @ 01.05.2014, 17:31*
I have to s memo was a bunch of records as they are now there to tear

Download both files, copy to a memory card or the internal memory of the phone, and then through Root Explorer to move the system by the way ->app, putting all the permits before or after copying.
Permissions exhibited a similar manner as shown, under spoiler in this post:Samsung SHV-E210S / SHV-E210K / SHV-E210L Galaxy S III - Discussion of the (post # 30685177)
Then be sure to restart your device!
Attached fileSMemo.apk(17.59 MB)

Attached fileSMemoProvider.apk(6.22 MB)

Post has been editedParadiseL - 01.05.14, 20:54

Rep: (29)
Went update 4.4 for the Sprint. Zhdems for us.

flashed Philz Touch Recovery 6.19.3 based on cwm 6.0.4.7, installation kernel zzBoefflaS3 5.1+ SHV-E210K produces dosing errors aborted. What is my dosing errors?
(4.3 Stock + Root)

AzamKhan @ 03.05.2014, 04:21*
Installation nucleus zzBoefflaS3 5.1+ SHV-E210K produces dosing errors aborted

Strangely, I K and sews everything is fine on this version rekaveri. Try 6.0.4.4 of hats.

I updated the post with a custom firmware 4.3 on the basis of:Samsung SHV-E210S / SHV-E210K / SHV-E210L Galaxy S III - Discussion of the (post # 29528470)
A new version of the mod Launch S5 ROM for the E210K and E210S.
For more details you can learn about changes under the spoiler with the latest version of the custom bikes.

Rep: (6)
AzamKhan @ 01.05.2014, 21:47*
Dear acquired another e210k, I have 32GB - works 3dzhi and video calls over the cellular network and the other 16GB - catches 3dzhi and when pressed set the field on vidovyzov a warning about roaming and reset. What's the catch, or what the settings should be put?
Yes, there is only one way to, to alter how the body of a custom bikes, like those in the header.

Rep: (6)
ParadiseL @ 20.02.2014, 19:01*
Launch S5 ROM v2.0 by ParadiseL
Stitching a very successful and very attractive (in my opinion) its multiple "bells and whistles", especially liked the feature "smart scrolling"! However, I was very disappointed with the video call bug, when you click on a video call through the second. pipe freezes that have either a battery pull or clamp the power button for a long time ... In any case, the "porter" thank you!
Wanted to know, someone managed to overcome this problem, or is it just me such a bug ??? bodyshv-e210s

koder71 @ 08.04.2014, 05:35*
Hello everyone! The problem is this: buy a hand machine SHW-M440S Unboxed, enjoy a couple of days, and then came another SMS-ka (ticker from MOE about avalanche danger in the mountains, are we all send in Tashkent) and bodies began to reboot in a circle. I did a wipe, the problem disappeared for a couple of days, then came back, I was again his vaypnul, it worked fine for a week, but the troubled Korean bend, which can not be removed and I decided to make a custom firmware, God damn it. I downloaded from this branch, set but forgot bekapnut are drunk. After loading was found that instead of the indicator circle struck-through antenna, and writes that the limited service. Then another flash the custom bikes with xda-developers.com, that the same result. Now shake the drain (on the link to this thread), but not sure about the result. There are a couple of questions to the people who know: 1. What to do ??? Forget and throw away? 2.Pravda whether that counter is firmware built into the body and how to see it? P.S. Before flashing copied firmware ver, M440SKSLI6 but, as I understand it is the modem version, downloaded it, to flash, does not help.

The problem was solved in SC by reprogramming some of boxing for $ 50, and now the firmware version became M440SKSGML2 and android version 4.3 (byla4.1), everything seems fine, except that sometimes when I use a headset (or headphones, it does not matter)devaysa speaker starts to work as a microphoneand I can hear what's going on in my pocket. After restart passes. Somebody faced?

K
Forum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com:
4.19. Forbidden abuse of quoting (overquoting, overquoting). It is not necessary to quote fully opponent posts - just highlight the main points and click on the "Quote" button.

Post has been editedParadiseL - 05.05.14, 08:09

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/01/20, 7:10