> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung Galaxy S III SHV-E210S / K / L, SHW-M440S - Firmware
Vote for the best and convenient firmware
What is the firmware in your opinion is the best for everyday use?
Official Stock 4.3 [ 325 ] ** [57,52%]
QS-i9300 XXUGNA7 [ 30 ] ** [5,31%]
S5 Light ROM [ 16 ] ** [2,83%]
Purelook HD v8 [ 5 ] ** [0,88%]
OCHIE ROM v1.2 [ 1 ] ** [0,18%]
Supernexus 4.0 (CM11) [ 13 ] ** [2,3%]
Dokdo Project (CM11) [ 11 ] ** [1,95%]
MIUI v5 [ 53 ] ** [9,38%]
Android Revolution HD 50.0 [ 9 ] ** [1,59%]
FeiXiang 13 [ 3 ] ** [0,53%]
Launch S5 ROM v1.0 [ 9 ] ** [1,59%]
I have a different firmware (leave your answer in the topic of discussion) [ 91 ] ** [16,11%]
Total votes: 565

Rep: (64)
Samsung Galaxy S III SHV-E210S / K / L, SHW-M440S - Firmware
PictureSGS3 SHV-E210S / K / L, SHW-M440S

Description | Discussion GT-I9300 Galaxy S III » | Discussion Galaxy S III SCH-R530 / SGH-i747 / SGH-T999 / SPH-L710 » | Purchase » | Accessories » | Club lovers » | Modification of software and decorations » | Camera talk » | Games » | Marriage and Repair » | Wi-Fi setup and problems » | EFS Recovery (IMEI) » | Firmware »

Drivers and Utilities

Firmware
Official firmware:
Special thanks for posted ofproshivki express user S3Rbl4 (his fast )
OS tuned for our devices are following websites: sammobile ( SHV-E210S , SHV-E210K , SHV-E210L , SHW-M440S ) | samsung-updates | samsungis

Older versions

Custom firmware based on 4.3
Custom firmware based on 4.1, 4.2
Custom firmware CyanogenMod (4.4. *)
MIUI firmware

Instructions

Custom kernels, modems, patches, codes
Custom kernels
Tools to configure the kernel
Devil Kernel: Attached fileDevilTools + 1.1.2.apk (273.18 KB)

XPure Kernel: Attached fileExTweaks.apk (740.2 KB)

Boeffla Kernel: Attached fileboeffla + config + v2.apk (660.2 KB)

Modems
KT: Attached fileModem + E210KKKNA3.zip (8.47 MB)

SKT: Attached fileModem + E210SKSUGNA2.zip (8.3 MB)

LG U +: Attached fileModem + E210LKLUGML5.zip (10.59 MB)

Patches
Codes for the service menu
To get into the service menu for all devices in the dialer need to dial the following combination -319712358
Require a password for each model is strictly individual:
SKT - 996412
KT - 774632
LG U + - 0821
Simplified service menu - *#9090# , Available on all devices!

Recovery
Latest versions:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CWM Touch Recovery 6.0.4.4 for SHW-M440S, SHV-E210K / L / S
Philz + Touch + Recovery + 6.19.3 + based + on + cwm + 6.0.4.7.tar
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SHV-E210L + Recovery + CWM + 6.0.4.6.zip
SHV-E210L + Recovery + CWM + 6.0.4.5 + Touch.zip
CWM + 6.0.3.2 + for + SHV-E210L.tar
Adapted CWM Recovery v6.4a for SHV-E210K
How to flash custom rekaveri through ODIN, refer to the section: Instructions for insertion through ODIN and CWM Recovery , tab CWM Recovery Firmware
For more information about rekaveri, see: ClockworkMod recovery FAQ

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt - 03.08.19, 08:24
Reason for editing: editing

Rep: (53)
based custom firmware4.3

QS-i9300-XXUGNA7 Final
QS-i9300-XXUGNA7 Final

Drain based mod4.3 for I9300 . Patches to the kernel and modem for KT and SKT looking tab firmware.
Assembly features:
  • build.prop Tweak
  • Extreme Sound Mod
  • Stock Added a file manager from Note3
  • Added on keyboard Stock Note3
  • Added transparent | cloudy weather widget on Note3
  • Added tweaks to optimize battery
  • Added tweaks to optimize RAM
  • Added tweak to improve the image quality of SONY Bravia Engine
  • Added tweaks to improve performance and customization interface
Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Instructions on firmware:
  • Before installing the wipes are doing everything and format / system.
  • Then we run the aroma-installer and follow according to the sentence of the paragraph, the kernel and install the modem from I9300 does not necessarily!
  • After installing the firmware, without leaving rekaveri, sews patches to the kernel and modem.
  • At the end produced manipulations restart the device.
Latest versions:
KT: mail.ru
SKT: mail.ru
Kernel and modem for your model take out hats section"A custom kernel, modems, patches, service menu codes for firmware-based 4.3" !
Older versions:
v2.2.3:
KT: mail.ru
SKT: mail.ru
Kernel and modem for your model take out hats section"A custom kernel, modems, patches, service menu codes for firmware-based 4.3" !
v2.2.2:
KT: mail.ru | Mega
SKT: mail.ru | Mega
v2.2.1:
KT: mail.ru | Mega
SKT: mail.ru | Mega
v2.2.0:
S5 Light ROM build 3.0
EEPROM modes based on 4.3-styled drain 4.4.2 on Galaxy S5. Version kastomov to KT and SKT.
Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Instructions on firmware:
  • We throw the firmware file on the phone's internal memory;
  • Before installing the wipes are doing everything and format / system;
  • Next, specify the path to the zip-file with the firmware on the internal storage and sewn;
  • At the end produced manipulations restart the device.
Fashion and decorations:
If you want to have the same icon in the curtain with the switches, as in the S5, go to the link below, download a file, and sews it via CWM:
Mod S5 System UI

S5 Touchwiz Launcher, Accuweather Widget S5, original wallpaper S5. Versions of the applications are constantly updated. Clicking on the link below, select the desired widget or the launcher, download I've found and sewn through the CWM:
Mod S5 Touchwiz Launcher, Accuweather Widget S5, Wallpapers
Touchwiz Theme S5 with modified icons and the dialer settings menu
Download:
Latest versions:
Older versions:
E210K: mail.ru
E210S: mail.ru
Android Revolution HD 50.0
a source
Assembly features:
  • Based on Stock Android 4.3
  • Latest Baseband (KKNA3)
  • Device Model to GT-I9300
  • Compatible with International variant Themes & Mod
  • Stock Boot Animation & Power Off Aimation
  • Aroma Installer for Easy Installing
  • Working USSD / MMI Code
  • Working 3G Video Call
  • * Working SMS Delivery Report
  • Enhanced Performance
Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Download:
Launch S5 ROM v2.0 byParadiseL
Assembly features:
  • Boeffla 5.1+;
  • Mobile Bravia Engine 2;
  • Original S5 Touchwiz Launcher;
  • A stylized screen effect unlocking, as S5;
  • Making SGS5 in style (icons in the settings, turn off the menu, color schemes, ...);
  • Added the ability to designate any user application to swipe up from the dokbara;
  • Added applications from S5 (Accuweather Widget, Stock File Manager, S Planner, S Memo, S Voice, S Health, Stock Music Player, Backup, Story Album, etc.);
  • Transparency weather widget is adjusted in the Settings app;
  • Added the ability to customize the interface by setting the order;
  • Added sink Note from keyboard 3;
  • Advanced reboot menu;
  • Operating the service menu * # 9090 #.
Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Firmware:
Latest versions:
Changes:
  • Fixed inability to install the desktop wallpaper;
  • Substituted weather widget;
  • Added more themes for interface customization;
  • Added S-Memo, Walkmate, Clean Master, and other useful applications;
  • Added minor tweaks to improve performance.

Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Download:
E210K: Mega
E210S: Mega
Previous versions:

Post has been editedParadiseL - 07.05.14, 16:23

Rep: (1)
ParadiseL,
And what disadvantages SNAPDRAGON S3? What does not work? Install via CWM without the patch? And on top of a flash? or makes no difference?

yunevg @ 21.02.2014, 04:58*
And what disadvantages SNAPDRAGON S3? What does not work? Install via CWM without the patch? And on top of a flash? or makes no difference?

I sit on her day, cons have not found works well, it does not fall off anything. Sew through all the CWM wipe and formatting the system partition. A little later I add the other file sharing with the version for CT, if someone failed to pull the firmware from the google-drive.

Rep: (34)
Guys, tell me ask any custom with a good nucleus, preferably Boefla, for 210L model. While found on bbs.gfan.com soul mod, but there is wi-fi is not included. I am sitting on 4.1.2

Also, if possible, looking for a modem on the version of 210L to sew through rekaveri.

Post has been editedCrazy ax - 21.02.14, 14:24

Rep: (20)
and for what reason was removed from the caps version CWM_6.0.4.7? ......... but then I had already stitched)
MDA, 6.0.4.4 even do not backup and generally missing itembackup to external sdcard ..... generally returned to recovery_6.0.3.2_e210l_rainbow

Post has been editedCeleronD - 22.02.14, 02:19

CeleronD @ 22.02.2014, 09:52*
and for what reason was removed from the caps version CWM_6.0.4.7?

Unfortunately, this rekaveri unstable. There are problems with the restoration of backups.

CeleronD @ 22.02.2014, 09:52*
MDA, 6.0.4.4 even do not backup and generally lost item backup to external sdcard

6.0.4.4 The memory card is not installed, is available as soon as the internal memory of the device. All backups are stored there.

Post has been editedParadiseL - 22.02.14, 04:23

Rep: (48)
ParadiseL @ 20.02.2014, 18:01*
At the moment, none of the custom bikes not working internet! Everything else is stable. Until the problem with the internet will not be solved by me, I do not recommend sewn!

I'm on the S version of the Internet works. Manually create an access point, and it worked! Snapragon S3 firmware and patch.
For those wishing to spread the patch was supposed to go to other firmware 4.3 I9300Attached filePatch S3 SHV-E210S.zip(48.31 MB)

ParadiseL @ 22.02.2014, 03:22*
6.0.4.4 The memory card is not installed, is available as soon as the internal memory of the device. All backups are stored there.

MDA, the hell needs a CWM does not know how to work with external memory if internal ... how would expect to clean up to the maximum. Faced with the fact that some firmware backups flatly refuse vosstanavlivatsya ... hang yourself on the screen saver, and even bursting ...

CeleronD @ 22.02.2014, 22:06*
Faced with the fact that some firmware backups flatly refuse vosstanavlivatsya ... hang yourself on the screen saver, and even bursting ...

On 6.0.4.4 no such problems.

Jofre @ 22.02.2014, 20:33*
I'm on the S version of the Internet works. Manually create an access point, and it worked! Snapragon S3 firmware and patch.

Accomplish your goal as a whole running custom on S. So far removed from his post.

today 4.3 rutiroval the drain with this programuliKingo Android Root... the same Route Set) ... poudalyal different Knox, shmoksy and other Korean erest ... and more like work)

how to put in the drain dialer (last 4.3 to e210l) + sign and that is not lost, the Service menu (if there is a relationship of course)? In the "international communication code" pops up only digital Claudia, plus assign impossible, no voice, not even via the clipboard. But in the parameters "automatic area code" plus put, but then he always pops up when you call dialer, it certainly can be washed ... in general, it is not convenient

whatdoes the signand how to remove it?

Post has been editedCeleronD - 22.02.14, 19:14

Rep: (48)
ParadiseL @ 22.2.2014, 19:02*
On 6.0.4.4 no such problems.

Accomplish your goal as a whole running custom on S. So far removed from his post.

Custom working properly. Noticed only bug does not work hidden menu. How to overcome not know. Communication is much better than the 19.4 Feyksine

Post has been editedJofre - 22.02.14, 22:16
Reason for editing: correction

Added version kastomov QS-i9300-XXUGNA7-v2.2.0 for SKT, lookhere .

Jofre @ 23.02.2014, 03:37*
raboiaet not hidden menu

* # 9090 # - this works: yes2:

mansurjon @ 23.02.2014, 04:28*
Please give a link to SNAPDRAGON firmware wanted to test on the S

google disk
patch for S (Thanks to the user Jofre )

ATfast as an alternative to the core devil 2.2.0 said core XPure for KT and SKT .

Rep: (9)
ParadiseL @ 23.2.2014, 4:42*
ATfast as an alternative to the core devil 2.2.0 said core XPure for KT and SKT .

And what are the advantages?

berluzkoni @ 23.02.2014, 19:34*
And what are the advantages?

This core is not as powerful as the core of the Devil. But it is better in terms of energy, as for me.
With the rest of the core features of the best available in the developer branch -xda-developers

Rep: (0)
Good day to all! Also became the happy owner E210L. I sew the latest firmware from the drain 12/16/13. Titan removed the Korean prog, like all good ....... But in the Beeline network Internet provides only G. When entering the Hayden menu settings when you switch on the control in the Network settin, the first half hour-hr phone works have 3 G, then connection is lost and it is not at all, although the indicator is full, ie, as if there is a connection there ..... probyval popereklyuchat other communication parameters, but other choices on all GSM or GSM 1800, steadily nothing works. Also when writing SMS limit of 160 characters per se is switched to 70 and they are transformed into mms Who knows tell me what to do? but otherwise the device crediting. Trying to find the answer online at the best to date firmware for my device, but did not find anything .... can anyone have information on this subject?

migell2006,
to turn off SMS to MMS avtokonvertatsiyu recommend using this applets -PUMA (Patch Utility Manager)
Download, run, in the model list choose I9300, then pick the item SMS | MMS and put a tick in the box that says "Disable avtokonvertatsiyu SMS to MMS and pull the necessary I've found through the Root Explorer from your devaysa further indicates where they lie, and patches, as well. then we throw them back.
As for communication, set the settings of mobile networks WCDMA priority only, should help.

Greetings! L version, please drain out of hats, rutoval avtorutom. Through rutbrauzer cleaned Korean agriculture. Communication problems do not watch, 3g works, (ucell) in a hidden menu does not climb. Wawa is also okay .... All top Acknowledgments Thanks! ... Ah yes, the only thing that is a bit annoying error notification which gives supersu after the restart, but it is usually repeated reboot solves this problem ... Sometimes 3 reboot ..
Another New APN access point for Yucel:
Name - ucell internet
Access Point - internet
Authentication Type - PAP
AP Type - default, supl
More in APN I did not change anything, save, reload. 3g works.

Post has been editedBerill1987 - 25.02.14, 00:06

Guys, help out, rutiroval phone (SHV-E210l) through one now does not have to reflash lovit.Dumayu network .... can somebody put on Uzbek faylobmennikov ofits.proshivku 4.3 Jeally Bean? I would be grateful primnogo

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/01/20, 9:24