> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung Galaxy S III SHV-E210S / K / L, SHW-M440S - Firmware
Vote for the best and convenient firmware
What is the firmware in your opinion is the best for everyday use?
Official Stock 4.3 [ 325 ] ** [57,52%]
QS-i9300 XXUGNA7 [ 30 ] ** [5,31%]
S5 Light ROM [ 16 ] ** [2,83%]
Purelook HD v8 [ 5 ] ** [0,88%]
OCHIE ROM v1.2 [ 1 ] ** [0,18%]
Supernexus 4.0 (CM11) [ 13 ] ** [2,3%]
Dokdo Project (CM11) [ 11 ] ** [1,95%]
MIUI v5 [ 53 ] ** [9,38%]
Android Revolution HD 50.0 [ 9 ] ** [1,59%]
FeiXiang 13 [ 3 ] ** [0,53%]
Launch S5 ROM v1.0 [ 9 ] ** [1,59%]
I have a different firmware (leave your answer in the topic of discussion) [ 91 ] ** [16,11%]
Total votes: 565

Rep: (64)
Samsung Galaxy S III SHV-E210S / K / L, SHW-M440S - Firmware
PictureSGS3 SHV-E210S / K / L, SHW-M440S

Description | Discussion GT-I9300 Galaxy S III » | Discussion Galaxy S III SCH-R530 / SGH-i747 / SGH-T999 / SPH-L710 » | Purchase » | Accessories » | Club lovers » | Modification of software and decorations » | Camera talk » | Games » | Marriage and Repair » | Wi-Fi setup and problems » | EFS Recovery (IMEI) » | Firmware »

Drivers and Utilities

Firmware
Official firmware:
Special thanks for posted ofproshivki express user S3Rbl4 (his fast )
OS tuned for our devices are following websites: sammobile ( SHV-E210S , SHV-E210K , SHV-E210L , SHW-M440S ) | samsung-updates | samsungis

Older versions

Custom firmware based on 4.3
Custom firmware based on 4.1, 4.2
Custom firmware CyanogenMod (4.4. *)
MIUI firmware

Instructions

Custom kernels, modems, patches, codes
Custom kernels
Tools to configure the kernel
Devil Kernel: Attached fileDevilTools + 1.1.2.apk (273.18 KB)

XPure Kernel: Attached fileExTweaks.apk (740.2 KB)

Boeffla Kernel: Attached fileboeffla + config + v2.apk (660.2 KB)

Modems
KT: Attached fileModem + E210KKKNA3.zip (8.47 MB)

SKT: Attached fileModem + E210SKSUGNA2.zip (8.3 MB)

LG U +: Attached fileModem + E210LKLUGML5.zip (10.59 MB)

Patches
Codes for the service menu
To get into the service menu for all devices in the dialer need to dial the following combination -319712358
Require a password for each model is strictly individual:
SKT - 996412
KT - 774632
LG U + - 0821
Simplified service menu - *#9090# , Available on all devices!

Recovery
Latest versions:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CWM Touch Recovery 6.0.4.4 for SHW-M440S, SHV-E210K / L / S
Philz + Touch + Recovery + 6.19.3 + based + on + cwm + 6.0.4.7.tar
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SHV-E210L + Recovery + CWM + 6.0.4.6.zip
SHV-E210L + Recovery + CWM + 6.0.4.5 + Touch.zip
CWM + 6.0.3.2 + for + SHV-E210L.tar
Adapted CWM Recovery v6.4a for SHV-E210K
How to flash custom rekaveri through ODIN, refer to the section: Instructions for insertion through ODIN and CWM Recovery , tab CWM Recovery Firmware
For more information about rekaveri, see: ClockworkMod recovery FAQ

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt - 03.08.19, 08:24
Reason for editing: editing

Rep: (0)
No, it is virtually invisible.
Link to the firmware saw, but could not find SHV-E210TO . There's only like for S.

Rep: (244)
BuckyRe,
KT LTE Rooted ROM (SHV-E210K)

Post has been editedmagicm3n - 03.08.12, 12:06

I insert here some of their positions with the i9300 topics

Multitasking with 2GB of RAM:
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

No longer even I found something else to download. Half-gig of free RAM left. And everything works and nothing takes off (if the program itself is of course not so written as SafeWallet such that security closes itself).
I forgot what the closing and reloading the page in a browser. : Clap:: clap:

Post has been editedmagicm3n - 03.08.12, 12:14

Rep: (1)
Began to flash through Odin3.07 Samsung SHV-E210L Galaxy S III firmware for GT-I9300, he reached almost to the end and gave Filed!
Tried various other firmware and everywhere as soon as it comes to the modem (modem.bin) gives Filed!
Now bodies. not loaded, but I am looking for firmware for the SHV-E210L, yet found as close as possible E210S, but it is also not approached.
Phone brought Korea, the Russian language was, but typing in Russian could not, enjoyed only a few hours, and then the backup is not made, and flashed (((
Please help find the firmware for the SHV-E210L or advise what I'm asking ... :(

Rep: (2524)
Neo1024,
http://bluepremium.tistory.com/entry/Жё...#50920; м–ґ
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...amp;postcount=2

http://www.hotfile.com/dl/163599459/bc1123...G4_LGT.zip.html

Post has been editedA.S._id - 06.08.12, 07:58

Rep: (1)
THANKS A LOT!
Earned!
that's just all the same remains, it can be like that russify?
where what is Korean applications as a service are ...
Russian firmware yet for him?

Rep: (80)
there is a machine imported from Korea Samsung Galaxy S III LTE E210s, Ruth received, the Russian language is present, the only problem in the dialer language is English and Korean, and no search in Russian contacts. Is it possible to eliminate the replacement dialer and contacts of the firmware, which is all on a normal Russian language :)? Could anyone strand lay contacts and dialer of the firmware? It was possible to take advantage of third-party dialer and contacts, but then do not work directly call or as it is called, when in contact tray body to the ear and the phone will start dialing))

grafdrakula,
Replace the dialer from 9300 can be even call, but for the Internet, you can forget.
So one option - any dialer from Market to taste. (I use ExDialer with ICS theme)

Rep: (80)
magicm3n @ 06.08.2012, 22:31*
but for the Internet, you can forget.

in what sense? There will be no internet via 3g?

grafdrakula,
Literally. No 3g, 2g either.

Rep: (3)
magicm3n @ 02.08.2012, 03:12*
Attention to those wishing to purchase Korean SGS3 SHV-E210S / K / L!

With all the huge advantages in these phones to a modem at no EDGE support and 3,5G (H / H +). They work only ordinary GPRS and 3G.
Question: What is the danger?

then in Ukraine will not work edge? or is it fixed?

darkinsideus @ 10.08.2012, 21:30*
then in Ukraine will not work edge? or is it fixed?

EDGE does not work for all Korean vehicles intended for the domestic market (any LG, SGS2, SGS3 no exception).
The function is not supported on a modem-level and independent of the operator and the actual location of the country.
On SGS2 solution we found - under the ADB shoved Japanese EDGE modem and worked. On SGS3 such Mulka does not work unfortunately, as all other SGS3, including 9300, the Japanese and US versions are completely different modem that well, does not want to work in Korean SHV-E210S. RaznС–e distributors / modification portion modem hardware evil.
In theory, the solution can only be one thing - someone scratched Korean modem.bin.
However menie Kiev I only use 3G and is not worried the lack of EDGE, since the coating simply remarkable, sometimes even better than 2G Kyivstar. Problems will be just outside the large cities.

If EDGE so critical, I do not recommend to buy Korean. For the 2 gig of RAM better then to take American i747 / i747m, but sacrificing a good sound.

Post has been editedmagicm3n - 10.08.12, 22:59

Rep: (4)
Yesterday the brother of his wife bought a Korean version of the third galaxy 700,000 Vonn at the rate of about $ 650 (we live in Korea), the kit includes two batteries, s / y plus separate z / y for batteries, headphones, yusbi cable, telephone guidance and the phone itself , service pasted protective film ikozhanny Case-knizhka.2Gb of RAM, 32GB of internal memory, a 4-core processor, running networks LTE.Model SHV-E210S, the seller said that is exactly the work in Uzbekistan or Russia.

Rep: (19)
Not a great comparison of our system and the Korean Galaxy S III SHV-E210S
link

Rep: (130)
dooccom @ 18.08.2012, 11:54*

Yes, it is clear that more bright with 2GB of RAM due to the fact that all memory hanging and do not have to restart again.

Rep: (383)
dooccom @ 18.08.2012, 15:54*
link

Yeah, in comparison with the 2GB version of the difference is apparent. but life is not so noticeable.

Rep: (17)
dooccom @ 18.08.2012, 12:54*

That's what I do not understand ...
If the result was the same, then you can still be surprised
And here clearly stated: one device 1GB, 2GB, anotherclear the stump, the second more feasibly to 2 times
That the author of this video wanted to prove ??? AT)

Rep: (929)
magicm3n @ 02.08.2012, 07:12*
Attention to those wishing to purchase Korean SGS3 SHV-E210S / K / L!

With all the huge advantages in these phones to a modem at no EDGE support and 3,5G (H / H +). They work only ordinary GPRS and 3G.
Question: What is the danger?
Answer: If there is no 3G connection will work only GPRS, which is very well-very slow. In the presence of 3G will always be just him and will not switch to a high-speed modes of H and H +.
In this there are two small plus !!
1. The quality of the reception signal in 3G significantly better than conventional i9300.
2. Because of the absence of switching from the constant 3G (idle) at the H / H + with the active web, no annoying delays. Ie zhmakat link and it opens instantly.

Update: After collecting various information and test speed, it is difficult to say clearly at the expense of support for the H and H +. Rather, it is a lot of confusion in the standards and designations. Generally in the 3G network speed reaches me 4MB / s in the area is not very reliable reception (later tested in other places). In the operator menu has a hidden network settings, where there is a choice of different standards, including HSDPA, which represent symbols and 3,5G or H / H +, and it works. Generally soared over 3G is not worth it. It works very quickly. And most importantly, that there is no delay in the 3G switch ->H / H + in i9300. I like it even more.
But in the 2G EDGE networks do not! Only GPRS, although not all of this is important to all appearances (and me too).

Most likely, you will confuse the concept. Infu took with gongkongskogo site, where we are talking about Support DC HSDPA / HSPAP, one that 42mbit.
As for the normal distribution of HSDPA / HSUPA - this mode is supported. I do not know how to E210, E120 but on display H / H + include light.

Post has been editedogrino - 25.08.12, 15:10

Rep: (35)
Today versed about the possibility of working SGS3 SHV-E210S in our future LTE networks.
I deliver the following:
in the sinter said apparatus is written Secondary_Cellular + Networks: LTE850 (B5)
Fifth is the frequency range
Uplink (MHz) 824 - 849
Downlink (MHz) 869 - 894
a table can be found for example herehttp://bwa.lgp.kz/lte_p4.php
We have the same in Russia were drawn following frequencies
791-862 MHz (only the paired spectrum FDD)
This 20 range. To be more precise the
Uplink (MHz) 832 - 862
Downlink (MHz) 791 - 821

Summary: the ranges are different, though very close (they are even a little cross in the uplink) and to work with us will be nothing.

Versed in this subject please write if there is such a probability that the situation can be corrected by a firmware or usually such things are sitting on the hardware level?
P.S. about LTE came across an interesting little articlehttp://nag.ru/go/text/22391/
In my written intelligently, so that in any case much try not to get upset)

Post has been editedogrino - 26.08.12, 08:48

Rep: (53)
DiscussionSAMSUNG GALAXY S III SHV-E210S / K / L, SHW-M440S - Modifications to the Korean market
PictureSGS3 SHV-E210S / K / L, SHW-M440S
Description | Discussion » | Discussion GT-I9300 Galaxy S III » | Discussion Galaxy S III SCH-R530 / SGH-i747 / SGH-T999 / SPH-L710 » | Purchase » | Accessories | » | Modification of software and decorations » | Club lovers » | Camera talk » | Pentyle - myth or reality? | Wallpaper » | Games » | Marriage » | Wi-Fi setup and problems » | EFS Recovery (IMEI) » |

Request to all! Specify signature profile of the model of your device.
The model can be found under the battery on the label!

This topic only discusses the Korean modification (SHV-E210S / K / L, SHW-M440S), the characteristics of their operation, as well as issues related to the use of runoff and custom firmware!

Messages not related to the topic of discussion will be maliciously deleted!

The current state of firmware: stock: 4.3 | CM: 4.4.2 | MIUIv5: 4.1.2

Branch on the xda-developers: [OFFICIAL] Korean SGS III (SHW-M440S / SHV-E210S / K / L) Rooting, ROMs, and Kernel + Guide

Theme rules:
Highlights:
Policy removal of posts:
  1. Messages are not on the topic of discussion, as well as the answers to them - deleted!
  2. Messages that do not carry any meaning, and consist of monosyllabic statements: "Good!", "I'll try!", "When?", "Where?" - deleted!
  3. Questions, the answer to which is directly given in the header - deleted without notice or warning!
  4. Referrals to the header are equal to flooded!
  5. Messages of thanks deleted!
5. The reward system.
5.1. If a member of the forum gave you good advice who helped you solve your problem should not put a message with the text "Thank! You are super!!!" . On our forum, thanks are accepted to express by raising the reputation of a particular participant .
5.2. The reputation of the other participants can affect anyone, scored 15 helpful posts . If you do not have 15 helpful posts , ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person to help you through the button "Complaint".

If you did not find your message in this topic:
I assure you that the removal / relocation messages is done for convenience only and increase the comfort of communication among users.
If you did not find your message in this topic:
  • It means your message has been deleted, as a violation ofForum Rules and this theme in particular;
  • perhaps it moved to a more appropriate topic.

However, you can take the opportunity to find their own messages: click on "Nik" (in any of their messages), in the drop-down list ->Find User Posts
In any case, do not speak out in public about this!
In extreme cases, ask the Curator / Moderator in the LAN / QMS, or through the "Complaint" button.

If your posts are deleted / moved very often, think, make the right conclusions, and be careful in the future. Otherwise, it is necessary to apply administrative measures, in accordance Forum Rules .
Forum - a public place! Before turning to anyone specifically, but not through the systemprivate messagesorQMS, Think - and whether your message interesting for other forum members, or whether it will just take up space? Do not turn the topic to the chat!

dictionary proshivalschika (Beginners should read this!):
Odin or one - software for Windows, Service flasher from Samsung, working with the * .tar, * .pit and * .md5.
Version for our devices - 3.07Attached fileOdin307.zip(453.02 KB)
(New version you can always find in the section below)
----------
Kies or kitty or Kies - software for synchronization with your desktop computer, and update the device firmware using * .enc
----------
ADB - ADB he same. (ADB - Android Debug Bus) is a special interface created for debugging based on Android OS devices. It is included in the SDK. It gives access to the phone via a computer even without a loaded / broken OS. To access the phone when running the OS, you must enable debug mode (USB debugging) in the phone's properties.
----------
Of Recovery, rekaveri, ClockWorkMod (CWM) rekaveri - modified the unofficial recovery, which is available for most devices running Android. It has much more features than the native recovery. On some devices installed in place of the native recovery, on the other devices installed in parallel. It allows you to install unofficial firmware, easy to install patches and patches in the form of zip-files, create a backup copy of the firmware and user data, do a factory reset (wipe data / factory reset), the cache cleanup (cache), dalvik Cache (Dalvik-cache ), formatting and partitioning the memory card and more. +ClockworkMod recovery FAQ to study the CWM rekaveri. To call the turn the unit off, hold the volume up button, home button and power button and hold until the display shows a blue screen, then release.
----------
Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) - more advanced CWM, was originally targeted as an analogue CWM with fingertip control. It has a keyboard and a file manager. The menu structure is similar to the CWM.
----------
Modem, modem - specifically a telephone apparatus of the firmware
----------
Download, daunload, download mode / flash - a special boot mode for the device firmware via PC. Login is possible by means of additional commands / scripts / programs, or by a combination of: hold down the Volume Down button and the center button while continuing to hold them down, press and hold the power button after the warning of possible damage to the machine, push the up button, wait for the robot .
----------
Kernel, kernel - the operating system kernel is in the form of * .tar and / or * .md5 for odin, as well as in the form of zip for Recovery. Affects the work of the entire apparatus in the most that is the fullest!
----------
SU, SuperUser, superuser. This is a program through which the desired application can be given / not allow root access. Need for root.
----------
Clear data - rekaveri select wipe data / factory reset
----------
Format the partition - in mounts and storage CWM submenu rekaveri perform format system + format data + format cache
----------
Format the memory of the smartphone - in mounts and storage CWM submenu rekaveri perform format sdcard
----------
Make a backup in rekaveri - the submenu backup and restore CWM rekaveri perform Backup. It creates a backup copy. It is strongly recommended before installing the updates, modifications, patches and other things through rekaveri.
----------
Execute permissions fix - in the submenu advanced CWM rekaveri run fix permissions. Corrects file permissions on the system partition.
----------
Restore from backup - in the sub-backup and restore CWM rekaveri perform Restore
----------
AOSP (Android Open Source Project) - a project with a source code of OS Android, on the basis which makes firmware CyanogenMod, Miui, AOKP, etc .. It does not contain any software from Samsung, Kies is not supported. Russian localization is present initially almost 100%, the exception - MIUI, it needs to be translated with the help of interpreters.
----------
Maud modified firmware - firmware with the changes from the author, which is based on the version of the sink or on the original firmware version AOSP project, ie CM, MIUI, AOKP
----------
Stock, Stock firmware - the original firmware from Samsung, without any changes, sewn by Odin. Because machines for the US market, the Russification is not available in all devices, and if there is, hidden, activated by Morelocale
----------
Revert to the drain - Odin to flash through the drain Single-firmware.
Connecting to a PC, drivers, Samsung KIES, ODIN PC, ODIN Mobile:
Instructions for insertion through ODIN and CWM Recovery:
First, carefully read the instructions completely and only after the realization that you understand it and you have no questions, begin to be sewn!Do not start the process of firmware, if not confident in their actions or not fully read the instructions!
Preparation for firmware:
  1. Read carefully the cap threads.
  2. If you decide to sew - sync your contacts through Google, keep all other required data.
  3. Remove Kies, restart the PC, install the drivers from SamsungAttached fileSAMSUNG USB Driver for Mobile Phones v1.5.23.0.exe(14.65 MB)

4. Install custom rekaveri (eg CWM Recovery) and make backups in it, save it to your PC.
  5. Charge the smartphone for at least 30%, it is recommended to flash after a full charge.
Firmware via ODIN .tar / .md5:
  1. Download the firmware file.
  2. DownloadOdin Attached fileODIN v3.09.zip (967.38 KB)

3. In rekaveri dowipe data / factory reset , Remove and reinsert the battery.
  4. RunOdin , Connect the smartphone to the PC mode Download . Odin must identify the cell phone backlit in blue and labeled it 0: COMh, where x - the port number.
  5. In fieldPDA select the firmware file, if the format of the firmware md5 - Odin may hang for a few seconds, there is a verification of checksums.
  6. Tick ​​only have to standAuto reboot and F. Reset Time .
  7. pressesStart , At the end of the firmware device restarts, and then start loading the android. The first boot may take longer than usual. You can disconnect the device.

Flashing CWM Recovery:
  1. DownloadingCWM (Refer to the section: CWM Recovery for Korean SGS III (SHW-M440S / SHV-E210S / K / L ).
  2. DownloadingOdin Attached fileODIN v3.09.zip (967.38 KB)

3. RunOdin , Connect the smartphone to the PC mode Download . Odin must identify the cell phone backlit in blue and labeled it 0: COMh, where x - the port number does not matter what.
  4. In fieldPDA specify the path to the downloaded file CWM in format .tar / .md5
  5. Tick ​​only have to standAuto reboot and F. Reset Time .
  6. We pressStart , At the end of the firmware rekaveri apparatus independently rebooted.

If the boot firmware in rekaveri - and there rekaveri stock, then sew it again, only to remove galachkuAuto reboot one, after flashing remove and reinsert the battery.

SameCWM You can install the device, if you have Ruth. Via В® ROM Manager , in the application Recovery Setup - Install or update recovery - ClockworkMod Recovery , Select your device, and Install ClockworkMod .
Firmware update and mods .zip:
  1. Download firmware file
  2. To installCWM Recovery section: CWM Recovery for Korean SGS III (SHW-M440S / SHV-E210S / K / L
  3. copy toSD-card or internal phone memory zip firmware file
  4. Boot intoCWM Recovery (The unit is off, hold the volume up button, HOME button and the power button, hold until the display shows a blue screen, then release)
  5. To clean user data by selecting thewipe data / factory reset If you sews an updated version of the firmware, which you already have, then do only wipe cache partition and advanced - wipe dalvik cache If another instruction is not the author's application firmware.
  6. ChooseInstall zip from sdcard - choose zip form sdcard / external or choose zip form sdcard / internal (Internal or external memory card) the sdcard - to select the firmware file - select Yes
  7. At the end return to the original menu, selectReboot system .

• If long hanging on the splash screen or constantly reboots - in rekaveri again make wipe data / FR and flash the firmwareagain!
  • If you are constantly loaded in rekaveri - Sew the drain through firmware Odin and try the operation again!
Firmware update and CM, MIUI, AOKP .zip:
  1. To install CWM Recovery section: CWM Recovery for Korean SGS III (SHW-M440S / SHV-E210S / K / L
  2. Download and copySD-card or internal memory of phone zip and firmware package file gapps to support services from Google (if required Play Market, Google maps, and others.)
  3. Boot intoCWM Recovery (The unit is off, hold the volume up button, HOME button and the power button, hold until the display shows a blue screen, then release)
  4. To clean user data by selecting thewipe data / factory reset If you sews an updated version of the firmware, which you already have, then do only wipe cache partition and advanced - wipe dalvik cache If another instruction is not the author's application firmware.
  5. ChooseInstall zip from sdcard - choose zip form sdcard / external or choose zip form sdcard / internal (Internal or external memory card) sdcard - select the firmware file - select Yes
  6. At the end of viainstall zip install gapps ( if necessary ). make Reboot system .

• If long hanging on the splash screen or constantly reboots - in rekaveri again make wipe data / FR and flash the firmwareagain!
  • If you are constantly loaded in rekaveri - Sew the drain through firmware Odin and try the operation again!
CWM Touch - Description
Homepage - http://www.clockworkmod.com/
Download Page - http://www.clockworkmod.com/rommanager
Discussion page on xda-developers.com - http: //forum.xda-devel...owthread.php t = 2200501?

Control:
Sensory and Physical buttons

Navigation:

reboot system now
  • Load the machine into operation (to the system)

install zip
Install the update:
  • choose zip from / sdcard - Select update from internal sdcard
  • install zip from sideload - It does not work (for custom sm.FAQ rekaveri - adb sideload)
  • apply /sdcard/update.zip - Sets the internal memory only update named update.zip (probably inherited from the OS Android 2.2)
  • toggle signature verification - Enable / Disable the signature verification function ota-update manufacturer
  • When the default setting is off Custom recovery
  • Theoretically, if you disable signature verification and firmware Stock recovery, the signature should not be checked. Not yet tested
  • choose zip from external sdcard - Select update from external sdcard

wipe data / factory reset
  • Delete all user data

wipe cache partition
  • Perform partition cleaning / cache

backup and restore
Backup and restore menu:
  • backup - Make a backup to the internal sdcard
  • restore - Recover from backup from internal sdcard
  • delete - Delete backup from internal sdcard
  • advanced restore - Optional recovery of backup blocks from internal sdcard
  • free unused backup data - Check available backup space
  • choose default backup format - Select the format of the backup. tar, dup. By default, tar
  • backup to external sdcard - Make a backup to an external sdcard
  • restore from external sdcard - Recover from backup from external sdcard
  • advanced restore from external sdcard - Optional recovery of backup blocks from external sdcard
  • delete from external sdcard - Delete backup from external sdcard
  • create image zip - Create a backup of the firmware to be installed through a recovery as the rom.zip. Not yet tested

mounts and storage
Menu for mounting system blocks:
  • mount / efs - mount / efs
  • unmount / cache - Unmount / cache
  • mount / system - Mount / system
  • unmount / data - Unmounting / data
  • mount / preload - Mounting / preload (not used here)
  • mount / external_sd - Mounting external sdcard as usb drive
  • format / cache - Format the partition / cache
  • format / system - Formatting the partition / system
  • format / data - Formatting the section / data
  • format / preload - Formatting the section / preload (not used here)
  • format / sdcard - Format internal sdcard
  • format / external_sd - Format external sdcard
  • format / data and / data / media (/ sdcard) - Formatting the / data section and internal sdcard

advanced
Additional functions:
  • reboot recovery - Reboot into recovery. For example, after flashing a different version of the recovery.
  • reboot to bootloader - Reboot into firmware mode.
  • power off - Turn off the device
  • wipe dalvik cache - Delete the executable part of the application code from / data / dalvik-cache
    For example, if during piercing with The Code on deodeks or upgrade firmware without removing these applications.
  • report error - Report an error CWM developers. It creates a log in the phone's memory, which can be sent via the Rom manager program.
  • test key - Testing the response of physical buttons. Exit test mode - touch back button
  • how log - Display the log of the latest installation on the display.
CWM Recovery for Korean SGS III (SHW-M440S / SHV-E210S / K / L)
Latest versions:
CWM Touch Recovery 6.0.4.4 for SHW-M440S, SHV-E210K / L / S
Attached filePhilz Touch Recovery 6.19.3 based on cwm 6.0.4.7.tar(7.83 MB)

Attached fileSHV-E210L Recovery CWM 6.0.4.6.zip(6.98 MB)

Attached fileSHV-E210L Recovery CWM 6.0.4.5 Touch.zip(7.55 MB)

Attached fileCWM 6.0.3.2 for SHV-E210L.tar(7.12 MB)

Adapted CWM Recovery v6.4a for SHV-E210K
How to flash custom rekaveri through ODIN, refer to the section: Instructions for insertion through ODIN and CWM Recovery , tab CWM Recovery Firmware
For more information about rekaveri, see: CWM Touch - Description
Official firmware:
Special thanks for posted ofproshivki express user S3Rbl4
OS tuned for our devices are following websites: http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/ | http://samsung-updates.com/ | http://www.samsungis.com/

Older versions
Custom firmware based on 4.3
Custom kernels, modems, patches, service menu codes based on firmware 4.3
Custom kernels:
Tools for configuring the kernel:
Devil Kernel: Attached fileDevilTools 1.1.2.apk (273.18 KB)

XPure Kernel: Attached fileExTweaks.apk (740.2 KB)

Boeffla Kernel: Attached fileboeffla config v2.apk (660.2 KB)
Modems:
KT: Attached fileModem E210KKKNA3.zip (8.47 MB)

SKT: Attached fileModem E210SKSUGNA2.zip (8.3 MB)

LG U +: Attached fileModem E210LKLUGML5.zip (10.59 MB)
Patches:
Codes for the service menu:
To get into the service menu for all devices in the dialer need to dial the following combination - 319712358
Require a password for each model is strictly individual:
  • SKT - 996412
  • KT - 774632
  • LG U + - 0821
  • Simplified service menu - *#9090# , Available on all devices!

CyanogenMod custom firmware
Attached Image

Description
Cyanogenmod (pronounced sayenodzhen modes ) - post-sales firmware for mobile phones and tablets based on the Android operating system from the team Cyanogen Team now Cyanogen Inc . Supports functions not found in the official firmware vendors of Android devices, including the original theme (also known as the В«T-Mobile Theme EngineВ»), a codec for Free Lossless Audio Codec (FLAC), the compressed cache (compcache), a large list of APN, OpenVPN Client, a reboot menu.
The developers claim thatCyanogenmod It improves performance and operating reliability compared with official firmware release.
Work on the final versionCyanogenmod It began after October 31, 2013 the company Google It unveiled the source code Google Android 4.4 . Cyanogen Inc. He has released the first version of its firmware night in early December that have become available for download to smartphones series Nexus . Consistently company launched firmware for other phones. April 23, 2014 was released the smartphone OnePlus One with special versions CyanogenMod 11S . This version features a modified user interface.
Screenshots
CyanogenMod 11
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Firmware
Android 4.4. *
Gapps Modular Full 4.4.2
As new versions of the firmware list will be updated.
AOKP
E210K:
2014-04-29
Custom firmware based on 4.1, 4.2
MIUI firmware
Attached Image

Description
MIUIis a globally redesigned firmware for Android-based smartphones. The code of the firmware itselfMIUIis closed. This is a unique, and most importantly, high-quality firmware, which was developed for a long time by the company.Xiaomi tech. This firmware has many features other than what is offered to users of the standard Android OS. In particular, we are talking about a new camera, an improved dialer, a player and a gallery, as well as other functionality.

You can also say that the new firmware has a modified user interface, which also has no application menu at all. FirmwareMIUI- This is the best solution for those who know a lot about quality and reliability, because this invention includes all the best that was presented to the world of iOS and Android. InitiallyMIUIdeveloped only in Chinese. CompanyXiaomito improve operation of the system such as application included MITalk, MIGallery, MINotes, MIMusic and MIBackup. All updates on a weekly basis (every Friday) received via OTA, then other developers to adapt to different languages ​​and transmitted to the device.
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Download
Modifications and decorations
Instructions
Useful

As for the official update to the 4.4.2 KitKat for our devices!
The exact date of the beginning of the renovation has not yet named!
According to third-party resources, upgrading to 4.4.2, which was promised back in March or April, you may be in May! April 25 has already started Update Samsung Galaxy Note 2 to Android 4.4 KitKat, waiting for our turn!

Carefully read and study the cap Forum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com before asking a question!

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedParadiseL - 14.05.14, 09:04
Reason for editing: Added links to MIUI 4.5.11 for E210K and E210S

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/04/20, 12:56