> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung Galaxy S III SHV-E210S / K / L, SHW-M440S - Firmware
Vote for the best and convenient firmware
What is the firmware in your opinion is the best for everyday use?
Official Stock 4.3 [ 325 ] ** [57,52%]
QS-i9300 XXUGNA7 [ 30 ] ** [5,31%]
S5 Light ROM [ 16 ] ** [2,83%]
Purelook HD v8 [ 5 ] ** [0,88%]
OCHIE ROM v1.2 [ 1 ] ** [0,18%]
Supernexus 4.0 (CM11) [ 13 ] ** [2,3%]
Dokdo Project (CM11) [ 11 ] ** [1,95%]
MIUI v5 [ 53 ] ** [9,38%]
Android Revolution HD 50.0 [ 9 ] ** [1,59%]
FeiXiang 13 [ 3 ] ** [0,53%]
Launch S5 ROM v1.0 [ 9 ] ** [1,59%]
I have a different firmware (leave your answer in the topic of discussion) [ 91 ] ** [16,11%]
Total votes: 565

Rep: (64)
Samsung Galaxy S III SHV-E210S / K / L, SHW-M440S - Firmware
PictureSGS3 SHV-E210S / K / L, SHW-M440S

Description | Discussion GT-I9300 Galaxy S III пїЅ | Discussion Galaxy S III SCH-R530 / SGH-i747 / SGH-T999 / SPH-L710 пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Club lovers пїЅ | Modification of software and decorations пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Games пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Wi-Fi setup and problems пїЅ | EFS Recovery (IMEI) пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities

Firmware
Official firmware:
Special thanks for posted ofproshivki express user S3Rbl4 (his fast )
OS tuned for our devices are following websites: sammobile ( SHV-E210S , SHV-E210K , SHV-E210L , SHW-M440S ) | samsung-updates | samsungis

Older versions

Custom firmware based on 4.3
Custom firmware based on 4.1, 4.2
Custom firmware CyanogenMod (4.4. *)
MIUI firmware

Instructions

Custom kernels, modems, patches, codes
Custom kernels
Tools to configure the kernel
Devil Kernel: Attached fileDevilTools + 1.1.2.apk (273.18 KB)

XPure Kernel: Attached fileExTweaks.apk (740.2 KB)

Boeffla Kernel: Attached fileboeffla + config + v2.apk (660.2 KB)

Modems
KT: Attached fileModem + E210KKKNA3.zip (8.47 MB)

SKT: Attached fileModem + E210SKSUGNA2.zip (8.3 MB)

LG U +: Attached fileModem + E210LKLUGML5.zip (10.59 MB)

Patches
Codes for the service menu
To get into the service menu for all devices in the dialer need to dial the following combination -319712358
Require a password for each model is strictly individual:
SKT - 996412
KT - 774632
LG U + - 0821
Simplified service menu - *#9090# , Available on all devices!

Recovery
Latest versions:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CWM Touch Recovery 6.0.4.4 for SHW-M440S, SHV-E210K / L / S
Philz + Touch + Recovery + 6.19.3 + based + on + cwm + 6.0.4.7.tar
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SHV-E210L + Recovery + CWM + 6.0.4.6.zip
SHV-E210L + Recovery + CWM + 6.0.4.5 + Touch.zip
CWM + 6.0.3.2 + for + SHV-E210L.tar
Adapted CWM Recovery v6.4a for SHV-E210K
How to flash custom rekaveri through ODIN, refer to the section: Instructions for insertion through ODIN and CWM Recovery , tab CWM Recovery Firmware
For more information about rekaveri, see: ClockworkMod recovery FAQ

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt - 03.08.19, 08:24
Reason for editing: editing

Rep: (129)
MADMAXAKTAU @ 17.10.2012, 20:04*
the seller sells the unlocked version of the I9305 I had ordered

I have this seller said about the release, he told me that the phone Caucasian and made in Europe ....

Rep: (4)
IL_Feel @ 18.10.2012, 06:05*
At least someone leaves himself this mysterious machine?

I will be faithful to the party !! : Lol:
MADMAXAKTAU @ 17.10.2012, 17:03*
I have a general page does not open with this MUIU, empty all the time who can swing and perezalet

I am now on the internet in general slaboi bad there still opens up :(
Soon there will be a normal Inet try the Korean-ip can go normally open)

Rep: (64)
Says truly respected sergmarin, about our 4G operators in the beginning it was like that at frequencies 4g speed will not be limited, but what we see now is the Limit tariff for a lot of money, so now in the smartphone with support for special needs 4g net.Dalee for example a megaphone operator operates at frequencies just an iota operator, so for example you set Sim card into the smartphone with 4g support, including the transfer of data 4g and quietly opened an Internet browser in order to use it, but all sMS messages, and the rest will come only when s switch to 3g and 2g more simply just the 4G network mode does not mean its registration from the network, the network can not be avoided, as situation in the operator MTS is not znayu.Esli really wants, not the 'Net on mobile speeds, that is output to buy a mobile router 4g iota operator, and use of wi fi.

Rep: (7)
Friends, it seems, managed to elegantly solve the problem of the disappearance of the telephone when the data transfer. Program helped 3g manager, which automatically disables the transmission of data during the conversation, while blocking the phone, and then include it. Incidentally, the solution to my problem - a side effect, because The main purpose of a program - energy savings. Today there was no plugging, will watch next. Phone also not planning to sell. Another would be respected sergmarin helped us with jb before you sell your machine.

Rep: (0)
Waiting, waiting E210. Yesterday felt nout2 - it's not bad, but too big and the stylus again. Waiting for Korean: P
Explain where sawing firmware for our Korean (from ihkachat) and everything that is downloaded to a single file, as I understand it?

Rep: (13)
why still there is a perception that e210l does not support Internet standards H, H + ???
It seems to have the speed in my area 3mbit
what's this?

and why I have hidden menu 319712358 does not open? I enter a room, nothing happens

IL_Feel @ 19.10.2012, 00:58*
Explain where sawing firmware for our Korean (from ihkachat) and everything that is downloaded to a single file, as I understand it?

read this thread and you will find everything and at the same time to learn ....

Rep: (80)
Max_I'm, you need to type in the standard dialer

Post has been editedgrafdrakula - 19.10.12, 13:14

and I do. now I still noticed that SMS does not go away. general niodnoj and anywhere. What to do? previously worked

Posted on 19.10.2012, 13:25:

and I do. now I still noticed that SMS does not go away. generally no one and nowhere. What to do? previously worked

Max_I'm @ 19.10.2012, 15:25*
and I do. now I still noticed that SMS does not go away. general niodnoj and anywhere. What to do? previously worked

Posted Today, 15:25:

and I do. now I still noticed that SMS does not go away. generally no one and nowhere. What to do? previously worked

and you do not exceed the limit of the number of characters in one SMS message Oo

no. I think the case in the SMS center. Where can I check it?

Max_I'm @ 19.10.2012, 17:06*
no. I think the case in the SMS center. Where can I check it?

in SMS settings

It would be nice to cap it all to throw.

to understand sms, mms but not plowing, although it is written in the settings. in what could be plugging?

People wanted to help beg caste that is not got no lock is now as it did not put in the settings and there is no hard reset the settings in the beginning but just a blank screen for a while. that it is already sewn help and drain 3 files

Rep: (331)
nikita12q,
Do not panic. Model and firmware version will write. What and how is pierced and further action.

Update
In short mms only prog go SMS sent. Any standard prog or in handy SMS is sent. All right? Thanks.

Rep: (1604)
just checked mms.vse sends and receives no additional settings. tel 210s

Rep: (7)
lapaev87 @ 16.10.2012, 15:14*
Well, from me to all who wish to present a gift -

E210SKSALJ1 for E-210S
(Yandex. People)
Sewn through CWM-rekaveri. Firmware deodeksirovana, pochikal entire operator's trash. Widget weather migrated from the previous firmware, operating normally.
Not removed the rising call in dialer (!). Russian dialer. Nothing else touched.

Prompt, pliz, if I understood correctly order the firmware.
Already done:
1. Make a backup copy just kies, synchronize contacts with google account.
2. Sew Clockworkmod Recovery of Sergmarin recipe got root in his own recipe.
3. Make a backup through rekaveri. By the way, the backup includes a copy imei? Whether it will be enough to restore if something goes wrong?
4. Make a backup of all user applications and system settings through the Titanium Backup.
Next (still not done):
1. Reset the external card E210SKSALJ1 firmware for E-210S;
2. Boot in rekaveri mode;
3. It is necessary to select install zip from sdcard? Then everything seemed to happen without my participation.
4. Recover contacts through Kies or google.
5. Restore application.
Thank you in advance.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/04/20, 3:21