> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung Galaxy S III SHV-E210S / K / L, SHW-M440S - Firmware
Vote for the best and convenient firmware
What is the firmware in your opinion is the best for everyday use?
Official Stock 4.3 [ 325 ] ** [57,52%]
QS-i9300 XXUGNA7 [ 30 ] ** [5,31%]
S5 Light ROM [ 16 ] ** [2,83%]
Purelook HD v8 [ 5 ] ** [0,88%]
OCHIE ROM v1.2 [ 1 ] ** [0,18%]
Supernexus 4.0 (CM11) [ 13 ] ** [2,3%]
Dokdo Project (CM11) [ 11 ] ** [1,95%]
MIUI v5 [ 53 ] ** [9,38%]
Android Revolution HD 50.0 [ 9 ] ** [1,59%]
FeiXiang 13 [ 3 ] ** [0,53%]
Launch S5 ROM v1.0 [ 9 ] ** [1,59%]
I have a different firmware (leave your answer in the topic of discussion) [ 91 ] ** [16,11%]
Total votes: 565

Rep: (64)
Samsung Galaxy S III SHV-E210S / K / L, SHW-M440S - Firmware
PictureSGS3 SHV-E210S / K / L, SHW-M440S

Description | Discussion GT-I9300 Galaxy S III пїЅ | Discussion Galaxy S III SCH-R530 / SGH-i747 / SGH-T999 / SPH-L710 пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Club lovers пїЅ | Modification of software and decorations пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Games пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Wi-Fi setup and problems пїЅ | EFS Recovery (IMEI) пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities

Firmware
Official firmware:
Special thanks for posted ofproshivki express user S3Rbl4 (his fast )
OS tuned for our devices are following websites: sammobile ( SHV-E210S , SHV-E210K , SHV-E210L , SHW-M440S ) | samsung-updates | samsungis

Older versions

Custom firmware based on 4.3
Custom firmware based on 4.1, 4.2
Custom firmware CyanogenMod (4.4. *)
MIUI firmware

Instructions

Custom kernels, modems, patches, codes
Custom kernels
Tools to configure the kernel
Devil Kernel: Attached fileDevilTools + 1.1.2.apk (273.18 KB)

XPure Kernel: Attached fileExTweaks.apk (740.2 KB)

Boeffla Kernel: Attached fileboeffla + config + v2.apk (660.2 KB)

Modems
KT: Attached fileModem + E210KKKNA3.zip (8.47 MB)

SKT: Attached fileModem + E210SKSUGNA2.zip (8.3 MB)

LG U +: Attached fileModem + E210LKLUGML5.zip (10.59 MB)

Patches
Codes for the service menu
To get into the service menu for all devices in the dialer need to dial the following combination -319712358
Require a password for each model is strictly individual:
SKT - 996412
KT - 774632
LG U + - 0821
Simplified service menu - *#9090# , Available on all devices!

Recovery
Latest versions:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CWM Touch Recovery 6.0.4.4 for SHW-M440S, SHV-E210K / L / S
Philz + Touch + Recovery + 6.19.3 + based + on + cwm + 6.0.4.7.tar
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SHV-E210L + Recovery + CWM + 6.0.4.6.zip
SHV-E210L + Recovery + CWM + 6.0.4.5 + Touch.zip
CWM + 6.0.3.2 + for + SHV-E210L.tar
Adapted CWM Recovery v6.4a for SHV-E210K
How to flash custom rekaveri through ODIN, refer to the section: Instructions for insertion through ODIN and CWM Recovery , tab CWM Recovery Firmware
For more information about rekaveri, see: ClockworkMod recovery FAQ

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt - 03.08.19, 08:24
Reason for editing: editing

Rep: (30)
Ruff @ 10-07-2012, 12:14*
In Korea sell 4hyaderny SGS III with LTE. Nowhere can not find what they frequency accidentally 2600, as in MegaFon-Moscow?
And another question, whether there 2hyadernaya version that supports LTE in the frequency Megafonovskoy 2600?

Samsung GALAXY S III HD LTE 16GB SHV-E210
4G Networks: LTE 800, LTE1800, LTE 2100 - respectively, Iota and MegaFon - bummer.
Now Beeline and MTS received frequencies in the 800 MHz band - the question is only when they deploy their LTE network!

Post has been editedcompressor10 - 14.05.14, 21:06

Rep: (0)
lapaev87

Why the video is written that both 4 yaderniki, as originally stated that where 2GB of opera, then goes percent Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8960. But still, where 2GB opera, flies considerably faster and faster.

LTE (SHV-E210S) =>Samsung SHV-E210S Galaxy S III

Post has been editedmakcunknown - 20.07.12, 04:31

Rep: (1)
A few pages ago, the possibility of using the Korean version of the Samsung Galaxy S III LTE (SHV-E210S) - 4 core + 2 gig ram.
Attended to the subject of questions asked a few owners of this model in the US throughhttp://forum.xda-developers.com
In their words:
1) The European range of GSM 900/1800, UMTS2100 present
2) The Russian is in stock
Proof
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...mp;postcount=28

Rep: (6)
Janos @ 21.07.2012, 12:17*
A few pages ago, the possibility of using the Korean version of the Samsung Galaxy S III LTE (SHV-E210S) - 4 core + 2 gig ram.

and the processor is the same? those. firmware version for the euro must, of ideas, approaches and Korean?

Samsung Galaxy S III SHV-E210S
here such bodies would have been just super ... but right now in Google looked like it while putting the same percent as in the i747! It can still appear version described on the link!

Rep: (178)
shushlev @ 25.07.2012, 23:47*
it was about a Korean version of LTE in which there is also a T-DMB TV. Look Korean version SGS2. There is.

I knew what kind of model in question, as its going to be ordered (shv-e210). So no matter what was in the Korean SGS2. This is the other phone, and no DVB-T is not there!
Under the spoiler presents different versions of wikipedia
Attached Image

But official figures intynts
PS: Neuglyadel: blush:, there DMB, something similar to DVB-T, but the antenna is not present.

Post has been editedCaptain SHOCK - 25.07.12, 23:36

Rep: (2)
Captain SHOCK @ 26-07-2012, 00:28*
I knew what kind of model in question, as its going to be ordered (shv-e210). So no matter what was in the Korean SGS2. This is the other phone, and no DVB-T is not there!
Under the spoiler presents different versions of wikipedia

Refer to data sheet.

http://www.samsung.com/sec/consumer/mobile...E210SMB1SC-spec

There is present DMB

Rep: (242)
Captain SHOCK @ 25-07-2012, 22:28*

DVB-T is not there, there is ATSC - DTV standard for America, Korea and some other countries. In the corner of a smart antenna is extended.
Picture with antenna
Attached Image

Rep: (6)
Happy owners of the Korean miracle c 2GB Memory respond.
Who has got the version SHV-E210s tell me what are the pitfalls waiting for its owner? In terms of eg frequency incompatibility, the Russian language is already in the sink or firmware morelocalom translate (if at all), and what about the Russian keyboard and fonts, and there are no problems with the reception of SMS?
If it is not difficult to throw a couple of screenshots.

To previous post, and more for those looking for Old pro SGS3 SHV-E210 Korean
Russian there ... (for patriotic personalities have even Ukrainian) The efficiency of our GSM networks - ie full 2G-850,900,1800,1900
3G-900,1900,2100 (+ of course LTE network)
Today, the price tag of this device on the Internet from 850 $ -900 $. In general, this device so to speak - "How to start a hierarchy" so to speak of this device. And after it and European Version and AT & T and Verizon, etc. Options can not but rejoice: 2 batteries, glass with a separate battery charging, a separate power adapter, USB host cable. And of course the device is fully unlocked (on the Internet saw a post ... it said that the sale of this device took a local operator * can not remember the name of * .. this is his version of the course are blocked and so the basic version is unlimited)

Posted 01-08-2012, 12:23:

those. those who say that there is no Russian

ps_stamp @ 01.08.2012, 11:23*
To previous post, and more for those looking for Old pro SGS3 SHV-E210 Korean
Russian there ... (for patriotic personalities have even Ukrainian) The efficiency of our GSM networks - ie full 2G-850,900,1800,1900
3G-900,1900,2100 (+ of course LTE network)
Today, the price tag of this device on the Internet from 850 $ -900 $. In general, this device so to speak - "How to start a hierarchy" so to speak of this device. And after it and European Version and AT & T and Verizon, etc. Options can not but rejoice: 2 batteries, glass with a separate battery charging, a separate power adapter, USB host cable. And of course the device is fully unlocked (on the Internet saw a post ... it said that the sale of this device took a local operator * can not remember the name of * .. this is his version of the course are blocked and so the basic version is unlimited)

I subscribe to every word. Also today received your e-210s. Very pleased with the equipment and high-quality assembly.
The first thing that caught my eye: the screen Koreans somehow brighter than my i9300 100% brightness and the same settings. Phone harvested in July.

Buddy (..... magicm3n ....)
... and well, tell me with the help of a 'magic' you ordered it? The sense through someone, he went through a kind of resource can be?
I just have not been reading few articles on this phone hardware and compatibility with our conditions so to speak. And Korean E210 fits me more) But with the contacts and the options of its acquisition so far in the search options. I live in Ukraine ... And if not a secret (as + -) how much it cost you?
And what are the differences between the notice in the soft-i9300 or externally?

Post has been editedps_stamp - 01.08.12, 14:36

Korean SHV-E210S. At the moment, I faced with a problem. Immediately it thought that it works, but does not quite work as it should. Namely not work EDGE and H / H +, only GPRS (GSM with compound) and 3G. Speed ​​course are not the same.
How to overcome do not know yet. Not in normal settings, or in the hidden settings menu did not work correct.

Attention to those wishing to purchase Korean SGS3 SHV-E210S / K / L!

With all the huge advantages in these phones to a modem at no EDGE support and 3,5G (H / H +). They work only ordinary GPRS and 3G.
Question: What is the danger?
Answer: If there is no 3G connection will work only GPRS, which is very well-very slow. In the presence of 3G will always be just him and will not switch to a high-speed modes of H and H +.
In this there are two small plus !!
1. The quality of the reception signal in 3G significantly better than conventional i9300.
2. Because of the absence of switching from the constant 3G (idle) at the H / H + with the active web, no annoying delays. Ie zhmakat link and it opens instantly.

Refinement After collecting various information and test speed, it is difficult to say clearly at the expense of support for the H and H +. Rather, it is a lot of confusion in the standards and designations. Generally in the 3G network speed reaches me 4MB / s in the area is not very reliable reception (later tested in other places). In the operator menu has a hidden network settings, where there is a choice of different standards, including HSDPA, which represent symbols and 3,5G or H / H +, and it works. Generally soared over 3G is not worth it. It works very quickly. And most importantly, that there is no delay in the 3G switch ->H / H + in i9300. I like it even more.
But in the 2G EDGE networks do not! Only GPRS, although not all of this is important to all appearances (and me too).

Post has been editedmagicm3n - 02.08.12, 23:28

I am the owner of this device.
Just know already enough information on purchase / firmware / upgrade, etc.
Many questions posed to me in a PM.
Therefore, if the moderators approve this topic, I will share all the information here with the instructions, files, pictures. Well, how I have time.

Rep: (12)
magicm3n,
good afternoon! in connection with the choice between I747 and Korean, I have a few questions:
-Russian language I understood at once is already underway?
-problem with receiving and sending SMS is not?
-proshivki him there with the support of Russian. the language?

Posted 03-08-2012, 9:16:

and another question he has a retractable antenna?

magicm3n,
druid1982,
somebody,
Prompt where to buy this version in the net,

Post has been editedmegas79 - 03.08.12, 10:54

In general, I am a little blunt, flashed the standard firmware (for the international version) course on modem firmware bug climbed the stage, the phone is now empty, ie, when the need to connect to a computer. Actually the question whether the roll as it is, or where to download the standard firmware to the machine possible? And the next question, whether individually may download the modem and firmware for your region? And will they work together?

druid1982 @ 03.08.2012, 08:16*
-Russian language I understood at once is already underway?

Yes, there are in the selection once when you first set up.
-problem with receiving and sending SMS is not?

SMS and MMS are working without problems.
-proshivki him there with the support of Russian. the language?

All I know of the firmware for the E210S including custom are Russian.
and another question he has a retractable antenna?

There is.

Posted 03-08-2012, 11:05:

megas79 @ 03.08.2012, 09:14*
Prompt where to buy this version in the net,

http://www.nexcen.net/71-smart-phone

Posted 03-08-2012, 11:06:

BuckyRe @ 03.08.2012, 09:39*
In general, I am a little blunt, flashed the standard firmware (for the international version) course on modem firmware bug climbed the stage, the phone is now empty, ie, when the need to connect to a computer. Actually the question whether the roll as it is, or where to download the standard firmware to the machine possible?

If the DOWNLOAD mode comes, I ask the native firmware. different firmwarehere

Rep: (12)
magicm3n,
Antenna does not bother, because it does not look like Chinese fakes?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/17/20, 7:15