Hyundai Rock X - Talk | Tablet / 8 "IPS" / 1.6GHz / 1GB RAM /
Recovering deceased stitch.
Did you recover a touch of prescription specified in the header?
Yes. [ 26 ] ** [60,47%]
Not. [ 17 ] ** [39,53%]
Total votes: 43

Rep: (177)
DiscussionHyundai Rock X
PictureHyundai Rock X
Description | FAQ | DiscussionпїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories В»| Firmware пїЅ | Marriage

Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
All questions regardingpurchasestablet are discussedhereconcerningfirmware - here
Recovery of a dead wheelbarrow!

Results of previous surveys
Attached Image

Characteristics and photos of the device
Attached Image
Attached Image

The official website of the manufacturer (Chinese).

CPU: SoC Rockchip RK3066 (CPU: Cortex A9, 2 cores, 1.6 GHz; GPU: Mali-400MP4, 4 cores, 250 MHz)
RAM: 1 GB DDR3
ROM: 16 GB
Screen: 8 ", 1024 * 768 (4: 3), IPS. 10 touch capacitive multi-touch. (1700, 160 ppi, brightness 350nt (1nt = 1cd / m2=1*10-4cd / cm2), 800: 1 contrast ratio)
Wireless network: Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n, support for 3G USB modems, Bluetooth 2.1EDR +
Operating system: Android 4.0.4 / 4.1.1
Interfaces:
  • Micro-USB (with OTG support);
  • Mini-HDMI;
  • DC
  • 3.5 mm stereo headphone output;
  • microphone;
  • microSD card slot (support up to microSDHC 32 GB).

Battery: 4400 mAh, 3.7 V. Photo here .
Cameras: two, front and rear 2MP
The size: 199.5 * 155 * 8.49 mm
Mechanical buttons: volume rocker, Esc (both on the upper side on the left) and the power button (on the left side side on top).
Weight: 390 g
Tests
AnTuTu Benchmark v2.9.2
Result: 7900 +/- 100 parrots.
Visual comparison with Nexux 7 on Tegra 3:
Attached Image

Details.
GLBenchmark 2.1.5
AnTuTu Tester Battery Test
Attached Image

833 parrots. Apparently, even the developer himself does not know what they mean. : lol: But 4-5 hours of work at maximum brightness with 100% CPU utilization and WiFi enabled tablet gives.

Reviews
Video review with tests and gamesfromKIN
Pandawill Video Review.

Dismantling the tablet and a description of the filling!
Great reviewfrom mp3.zol.com.cn
Small reviewfrom cn.engadget.com
Replacement Batteries
Video reviewfrom Spemall.com ...
-References to Chinese reviews are given through Google translation into Russian, but it is better to read in English - more clearly :)
OverviewfromNicolasG
Photos from the official site
Attached Image
Attached Image
[attachment = "2086723:
06.jpg "]
Attached Image
Problems, Causes, Solutions
Problem with microSD card
Problem : the tablet does not see some class 10 cards with a capacity of 32 GB . Specifically, while we can talk about problems with Transcend Class 10 32 GB and Samsung Class 10 32 GB . At the same time, the tablet is perfectly friendly both with cards of this capacity and this class of other manufacturers (ADATA Class 10 32 GB), and with Transcend Class 10 cards of lower capacity (tested for 16 and 4 GB).
Cause : error in the firmware.
Decision : firmware update. In the version of October 31, these microSD cards are functional.
Sleep of death
Problem : Tablet does not return from sleep mode. It is necessary to distinguish between deep sleep (Deep Sleep) and the sleep of death, or, if anything, lethargy (Sleep of Death). The first mode is the normal mode for Android-devices, which significantly reduces the power consumption of the device in the standby mode - switched off wireless connections stop background applications etc. Periodically, the unit wakes independently - includes wireless interfaces, launches the background application and synchronization processes. If there are errors in the firmware device often goes to sleep of death, out of which it is incapable of not only yourself, but also when the user attempts to turn on the tablet.
Cause : error in the firmware.
Decision : temporarily (before updating the firmware) you can use the application Wake Lock - PowerManager . In the settings, select the PARTIAL_WAKE_LOCK item. You can also try GreenPower Battery Saver Free .
The problem with non-native headphones
Problem : it can manifest itself in different ways - a very quiet sound, only one channel, the complete absence of low frequencies. For all this, the sound after connecting the headphones can also continue to go from the built-in speaker.
Cause : Incompatibility of the TRS connector and the TRRS plug.
Decision : here .
Recovery of a dead wheelbarrow
If it does not charge from the native memory. Probable problem and solution | Revision scheme

Post has been editedRuff - 28.11.15, 10:36

Rep: (362)
Wash it first 8 "IPS in the RK3066.
Features a blast.
battery capacity, the thickness and weight of the device - just perfect.
The main thing to another device price was delicious.

Post has been editedlubomyr - 01.08.12, 14:49

Rep: (24)
Indeed, if anything as write-ideal !!!! I was always waiting for the IRS to 8 inches!

Rep: (9)
it would be even 1280 x 800 resolution or more, then yes ...

Rep: (362)
pavlo5700n @ 04.08.2012, 18:13*
it would be even 1280 x 800 resolution or more, then yes ...

1280x800 - has a completely different aspect ratio - 16:10
1024x768 - aspect ratio - 4: 3

4: 3 - more convenient for web surfing, reading books.
16:10 - More comfortable for gaming and watching videos.

Ie a different aspect ratio, for different tasks.

Post has been editedlubomyr - 05.08.12, 02:10

Hyundai makes its user interface for tablets ROCK Series -tynts(Gugloperevod from Chinese)

Rep: (0)
Guys, I'm new to this, but after seeing this tablet and reading about its processor, I literally fell in love with it, I want it, and even at that price, somebody tell me how to order, or who can have with Moscow? You can explain everything in detail, and generally how the Chinese to support? update / fix bugs, or released and forgotten?

Rep: (6)
Tell me, this Korean Hyundai, which makes the machine or it is something Chinese?

Rep: (72)
SerG2093, produced in China commissioned by the Korean Hyundai.

SerG2093, Hyundai is one of the largest industrial companies located in South Korea , Hyundai IT Corp. is the subsidiary company of Hyundai Corp.

Rep: (116)
so something like tempting all write, but an error with the weight and size at the office site ...
at the office site 390g, 490g to tmallbox (former amokbuy)
with dimensions of identity is unclear: 229 x 155 x 8.49mm on tmallbox (former amokbuy)

then such a question, the quality he has a Korean or Chinese anyway, who can use their cell phones before?

Rep: (23)
SerG2093,
honde is generally a very common name for companies in Asia, chtto something like acme in America, so it's probably not the hende that you think

Rep: (72)
SerG2093, I had A7HD. It looks good, but the quality of the performance was mediocre.

gurenn Owned it is the corporation "honde" one of the units which manufactures cars.

SerG2093, what you do not like the quality of Chinese electronics? Everything is done in China and iPads, too ... In China quality = price , Ie You can find and cheaper to run but it will be worse and less

PUHH123 @ 18.08.2012, 03:42*
what you do not like the quality of Chinese electronics
By the Chinese electronics I have no complaints in general (I have a Chinese phone), but the reading branch of the plates on the new processors, so there are a lot of stocks (can debug over time) so I thought maybe the Korean hyundaya will be less

SerG2093, Honor branches not Chinese tablets - there is no less than stocks, and a pair or more

PUHH123 @ 18.08.2012, 18:22*
there shoals or less, and a pair or more
I know this, but the Chinese are very well happen unpleasant

Rep: (81)
And one speaker? : o

BOBAH-C, All info - photos from this office. site, they are clearly seen two slots with spider veins from the left side, on the right or what is invisible.

Of. site corrected the Old:
- battery3.7V(Rather than 3.5V) -Who would doubt that :)
- dimensions199.5(Instead of 299.5) * 155 8.49 *
- in the plate Setbluetooth 2.1 EDR +
- promotional pics 0.3MP front-facing camera, 2 megapixel rear, in the plateboth of 2MP

Also I had a second tablet in line Xs:
HOLD X- 7 ", IPS, RK3066, BT, 3700mAh (3.7V), 2Mp front camera, connectors bottom, top button

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/03/20, 11:18