> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

.NET Compact Framework | set of libraries for programs

Rep: (287)
Attached Image

.NET Compact Framework

Environment (set of libraries) for running .NET programs on Windows Mobile.
Official site: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/ru-ru/netframew...ult(en-us).aspx
Useful official article on the .NET Compact Framework v2

What are the versions of .NET CF?
.NET Compact Framework 1.0 - version 1.0.2268
.NET Compact Framework 1.0 SP1 - version 1.0.3111
.NET Compact Framework 1.0 SP2 - version 1.0.3316
.NET Compact Framework 1.0 SP3 - version 1.0.4292: Attached fileNETCF1SP3Setup.msi (14.46 MB)

.NET Compact Framework 2.0 - version 2.0.5238:

.NET Compact Framework 2.0 SP1 - version 2.0.6129: Attached fileNETCFSetupv2SP1.msi (37.1 MB)

.NET Compact Framework 2.0 SP2 - version 2.0.7045:

.NET Compact Framework 3.5 - version 3.5.7283:

.NET Compact Framework 3.5 - version 3.5.9198 (Fix KB975281):

.NET Compact Framework 3.7

Determine the version of the .NET Compact Framework installed on the device, you can So or using: Attached fileNetCFVersionEx.exe (4.5 KB)

Configurator. NET CF: (linking different versions of .NET CF to different applications) Configuration.CAB

Post has been editeddmand - 14.05.11, 21:41

gavrila @ 13.04.07 09:29:08
dotnetcf2.0 is only for a WM5 and above devices ..

What do you mean ?! : Lol:: lol:: lol:

Sunset:http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...&displaylang=en
And we see:
* Supported Operating Systems: Windows CE .NET;Windows Mobile 2003 SE software for Pocket PC; Windows Mobile 2003 software for Pocket PCs; Windows Mobile 5.0; Windows Mobile 5.0 software for Pocket PC; Windows Mobile 5.0 software for Smartphone

* Supported Device Operating Systems:Windows Mobile Software for Pocket PC 2003 , Windows Mobile 5.0 for PocketPC and Smartphone, Windows CE .NET 5.0 and higher.

Rep: (0)
2alex590
Also suffered, after reading your post decided to try this program from CeleTask v2.2 (taken from the official. Site, I did not Religion Sources. Kill everything that it showed). It helped !!! : Victory:

Post has been editedHeadhunter - 13.04.07, 14:42

Rep: (5)
http://www.hpc.ru/news/nw/195/19543.shtmlnew cab will be left?

And we have to cap it lies. 2.0 SP2 (in other words 2.0.2). Even online microsoftware latest version is 2.0 SP2 (3 March 2007).

Rep: (15)
I downloaded the latest version, and the file does not open, gives an error, found the name of a file or sborkisystem.windows.forms, version = 2.0.0.0, culture = neutral, etc. What school?

Rep: (91)
Greenn ,
Well, maybe you're trying to run a program on the WB, written in .NET! So do not run it on your PDA.

Rep: (6)
Downloaded .msi - skopirnul on the PDA and how to install ??? it does not open at all and shows no extension
Wm5

Rep: (187)
helpme ,
.msi to run on BB

Rep: (6)
what BB?
What is XP
What is CP

always I forgot to ask
and how it all carry like XP

And here's another question:
How do I reset the PDA? I have a Dell Axim X51v, in general it does not matter WM5 important because that's where there is a reset button?

Rep: (3)
helpme
msi - runs on BB, he is the big brother, he is a PC, it is a desktop computer.
XP - hard reset (cold restart, ie the restart on system level stitched into the ROM manufacturer with zeroing all the current settings and demolition programs)
SR - soft reset (warm restart, ie, banal overload at the level of the current system settings - all settings and programs are stored, the first output of the method hang and stupor)

Use the Search andPocketPC - FAQ + Help Then you discover the secrets.

Post has been editedZaxus - 16.06.07, 09:46

Rep: (175)
helpme @ 16.06.07 17:30:53
what BB?

BolsheyBrat - desktop computer

What is XP

HardReset - erase all data on a PDA (vrzvraschenie to the "naked" OSes)

What is CP

SoftReset - perezargruzka without data loss

Rep: (234)
helpme ,
I have a Dell Axim X51v, in general it does not matter WM5 important because that's where there is a reset button?

Button is located behind the machine, where the sign "V" and the hole. Pressed with the stylus.

helpme ,

M
These vopross offtopic here (hmmm ... out of place).

Next to treat such matters in sectionPocketPC - FAQ + Help

Nu j ne znaiu j skaal dlia 2003 cab i vse normalno rabotaet. Net ni4ego sloznogo

Rep: (234)
Tell, "NET CF v3.5 beta 1 (msi, 34Mb)" - it is for BB or PDA?

Rep: (228)
RedShift @ 25.06.07 15:17:05
Tell, "NET CF v3.5 beta 1 (msi, 34Mb)" - it is for BB or PDA?

For BB.

Rep: (415)
Faced with the problem: mChat program process remains in memory after thecorrect exit the program on my HTC Touch (WM6)
Support forum mChat said it was not mChat problem, and the problem of the correct operation of NCF on moeey zhelezyachke. It is doubtful, but all ...
The question is whether there is any thread debugging tools or test the correctness of the NCF?

Post has been editedjesus_c - 03.08.07, 14:20

jesus_c ,
on their website (mChat) is NETCF - put on their site - can it be any better than to be (they have it seems to be rebuilt to be installed in any directory)

Valid for BenQ P50 nekstavitsya than one version of .NET ... no one who can not tell why and how to fix?

Q-ar ,
1) says that?
2) its there just is not (already)?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/02/20, 12:45