Monitors | Everything about monitors, their choice, connection and problem solving

Rep: (518)
Monitors

Attached Image

Attention!

To select a specific monitor model, specify:
  • Purposes that require a monitor.
  • Video card model.
  • Monitor requirements — Diagonal, resolution, response time, matrix type, refresh rate, etc.
  • Requirements for ergonomics - the presence of freedom adjustments legs, USB ports, built-in speakers, etc.
  • Shop, budget, city to buy
useful links
About a bunch of modern video card and old monitor
Attention! Modern video cards starting with GT 10xx \ GTX10xx and AMD R9 290 \ 390, RX 4xx and older do not have support for the analog D Sub interface (VGA).
Usingsuch adaptersdoes not help, in addition, they can damage the video card as the contacts do not match.

If your monitor has only a VGA input, then you need to purchase an active converter.HDMI-VGAorDVI-VGA. This device contains in its designelectronic circuit- digital-to-analog converter for converting digital video signal to analog.
Topics on the choice of components

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 13.09.18, 17:05
Reason for editing: How to choose a game monitor: what to look for and which models to buy

Rep: (4)
* Pavel979 ,
I would consider such options
1. I cut into online shooters and I need 120+ Hz - hp omen 25 (24 ", FHD, 144 Hz, 1 ms, TN) or Acer KG271Cbmidpx (all the same only 27")
2. I don’t care at Hz, I don’t see the difference and this is all marketing, and I want a beautiful picture in wow - acer nitro vg240yubmiipx (24 ", ips, 2k resolution)

Everyone has a price of 15, I don’t know for "up to 10".

ps: all Monica with frisink, yes, nvidia didn’t test them, but the fact that it will work with 1070ti 90%, there are a lot of tuning reviews on the internet (at msi, I was also answered about the request for their monitor)

PSS: with such a video card, it’s better to strain, but to get a more or less normal monitor for games.

Post has been editedPro_metheus1984 - 11.03.19, 15:01

Rep: (0)
Pro_metheus1984 @ 03/11/19, 14:30*
Would it be better with such a budget?

Will bemore))) 27 will not fit, but I do not want to.
Pro_metheus1984 @ 03/11/19, 14:30*
With 1070 ti you need to take 2k, believe me, the games will look much more attractive

there are a couple of games on the computer right now (Fortnight, Tanks, and so on at one time, not permanent. But in fact, the son plays only Fortnight), the rest is on xbox. I just would not want to invest more than 10 thousand in Monique.
Pro_metheus1984 @ 03/11/19, 14:55*
with such a video card, it’s better to strain, but to get a more or less normal monitor for games

And these Samsungs are * ovn?

Pavel979 @ 03/11/19, 16:40*
And these Samsungs are * ovn?

Conventional monitors for its price range, just in your case, I think it was sewn to soap, as they say.

Rep: (3)
Pavel979 @ 03/11/19, 14:22*
so no one will advise or a strange question?

The question is normal, but can you increase the budget?
Your card is suitable, taking into account that it will go for games at 80%, I would take something game with a minimum response time and a large hertz, with FullHD, in principle, it will be enough for 24 "inches.

Rep: (1)
transic @ 03/11/2019, 19:20*
something game with a minimum response time and a large hertz, FullHD

Specify several models, for a minimum budget.

Rep: (3)
If 80% of the game, then you can take a gaming monitor, or already take a monitor on ips and not on va as a sams that you see, what's the point of changing the actual sewn to soap? if you already take a gamer then type XG2402 which was discussed above or take a big one on va, up to 10k on ips purely for games due to low input lag and slow matrix I would not consider

Good afternoon!

I want to choose a 27 "monitor mainly for games (shooters, strategies), secondary for other tasks a la browsing, reading, movies, etc. In general, so that my eyes do not get tired of many hours of gatherings. Of course, I would like a more or less adequate display of the natural color Pictures.

There is a bunch of RTX 2060 + Ryzen 5 2600. The budget is 30 +/- 5 kilo rubles, Moscow. Ergonomics and other "chips" are not a priority. "

Undecided whether I want QHD or FHD. There is no experience with QHD displays to understand the advantage of 2K resolution "by eye", so then in stores I will look live at the screens.

Please advise which models are worth a look?

* kuzmich008 ,
With such a video card and such a budget of options is the sea.
Use for games means high hertzovka and small response. A picture in 2k (especially at 27+ inches) is much, no, not so, MUCH better and more pleasant than in fhd. You need to look at the matrices yourself in the store, which is more pleasant for you, for everyone, it’s different, someone likes TN and adores Ips and TD.

Pro_metheus1984 @ 03/12/19, 15:08*
kuzmich008,
With such a video card and such a budget of options is the sea.
Use for games means high hertzovka and small response. A picture in 2k (especially at 27+ inches) is much, no, not so, MUCH better and more pleasant than in fhd. You need to look at the matrices yourself in the store, which is more pleasant for you specifically, for everyone it’s different, someone likes TN and adores Ips and TD

The only thing I see plus TN is the high frequency and response, but the frequency is also on IPS, and the response +/- a couple of ms is not important. Cons with color distortion and, in fact, the lack of black greatly outweigh.

While subjectively inclined to choose IPS with a high frequency, for example, Acer Nitro VG270UPbmiipx.

Cons with color distortion and, in fact, the lack of black greatly outweigh.

Look at expensive TN models, for example from dell. There is no distortion there, in the past that's all.

Pro_metheus1984 @ 03/12/19, 17:26*
Look at expensive TN models, for example from dell. There is no distortion there, in the past it's all

I also looked closely at the Dell model like yours, but in the review on YouTube it is shown that the vertical distortion starts from a small angle.

Kuzmich008 @ 03/12/19, 16:01*
The YouTube review shows that vertical distortion starts from a small angle.

I never understood the pros and cons of viewing angles of a monitor, especially a gaming one. I have not met those who work / play at the computer while sitting at an angle, and not directly, and have little idea how this is possible / convenient)) Perhaps if someone watches a movie with the whole family on the monitor? In such cases, I duplicate the screen on the TV. With the reviews the same way, when these angles are written in pros / cons - it is not clear.
I set up a chair to sit comfortably, and set up a monitor for this pose, since now they often spin, spin as you like

There is - RTX 2060 + Ryzen 5 2600 I live in Rostov-on-Don. The budget is up to 15 thousand, but you need to choose a monitor - preferably 27 inches and of course Full hd of course - otherwise I’m not Copenhagen at all on this issue - therefore, I hope for good advice :)

* olddarkman , * olddarkman , * olddarkman ,
For games? Put in the market sorting from 120 Hz, 27 inches, and 15 thousand. There will not be many options)) a little higher, I threw off the models that I would look at with such a budget

Pro_metheus1984 @ 03/12/19, 16:31*
For games? Put in the market sorting from 120 Hz, 27 inches, and 15 thousand. There will not be many options)) a little higher, I threw off the models that I would look at with such a budget

More precisely - not at all)))

Olddarkman @ 03/12/19, 16:40*

With such a card, you need to revise the budget, it will pull almost everything by 144 + FPS. Done 2-3 thousand.

Pro_metheus1984 @ 03/12/19, 17:35*
Olddarkman @ 03/12/19, 16:40

With such a card, you need to revise the budget, it will pull almost everything by 144 + FPS. Done 2-3 thousand.
I don’t have to upset me! There’s no more money! Tookhttps: //www.dns-shop.r...778vq/characteristics/and calmed down

Rep: (2)
Pro_metheus1984 @ 03/11/19, 11:23*
Usually some kind of buzz, but still it’s better of course to remove all electronic devices from the monitor
and what buzz if the monitor without speakers? For a long time I have one column right up to the monitor is standing, is this something dangerous?

Hello guys, tell me, if anyone knows. I bought myself the Acer XB271HU monik, everything is fine, but noticed some artifacts in the form of black squares on a dark background.
Attached Image

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedseiblokhin - 12.03.19, 19:55

Rep: (912)
* seiblokhin ,
Download the programTft test and there fill color check.
Pixels immediately see.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/23/19, 11:08 p.m.