> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

2 pagesV  < 1 2 »  

> Lingvo RE | Convenient online access to basic dictionaries
SPIDER3220
Message#1
26.07.12, 16:52
just a king...
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 3266
Check in: 27.03.09
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 6/128

Lingvo RE download

Version: 1.0

Last update of the program in the header:26.07.2012

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Convenient online access to basic dictionaries for 20 languages! Use them immediately after installing the application!

Dictionaries from reputable world publishers: Russian Language-Media, RUSSO, HarperCollins, as well as prepared by the lexicographers of ABBYY.

In the ABBYY Lingvo application, 49 detailed general-purpose and thematic dictionaries for the Russian and Ukrainian languages ​​are available.

Russian<->English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Ukrainian, Greek, etc.
Ukrainian<->english, russian, polish

More than 50 dictionaries, including explanatory and thematic, will allow you to find the exact translation of words and phrases, as well as get transcriptions, synonyms and examples of usage.

To work with already installed dictionaries Internet access is required.

The application is compatible with mobile devices on the Windows Phone platform (OS: WP 7 and higher)

Key features:
• ABBYY Lingvo WP7 is a single entry point to many dictionaries simultaneously that are available online;
• licensed vocabulary content from well-known publishers and authors;
• generation of a common vocabulary based on all available dictionaries;
• common dictionary card based on dictionary entries from several dictionaries;
• detailed dictionary entries with various translations, synonyms, transcriptions, voice acting, tables with word forms.

Russian interface: Yes

Download:
Marketplace Web: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-RU/apps/d12...a3-4262086deeed

Post has been editedSergey164 - 06.12.12, 15:58
sensboston
Message#22
23.05.17, 20:07
Guru
[offline]

Group: Developers
Messages 4593
Check in: 01.03.10
Samsung Galaxy S9 Snapdragon

* DEN-LEGOLAS,I will recommend my free (but with advertising)"SilverDict"or paid version (without ads and with improvements)"SilverDict +".

My application at leastnot inferior(and I would say, it surpasses in many ways) the already existing Lingvo product, plus it appeared 2 or 3 years earlier, even under WP7, but it is still supported and works great.

P.S. Yes, Lingvo dictionaries (converted) are also supported;)

Post has been editedsensboston - 23.05.17, 20:07

--------------------
My applications for Windows Phone:
Voice translator | Silver dict | Russian TV

2 pagesV  < 1 2 » 

mobile version    Now: 04/18/19, 15:17