> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

PocketTV Classic | Player MPEG files

Rep: (259)
PocketTV Classic
MPEG file player
Latest version 1.1.11

Attached Image

PocketTV Classic - MPEG Movie Player -freeprogram for viewing MPEG files on the PDA. It is possible to rotate the screen, in full screen mode, color correction, and so forth.

For the full version you need to register for free on the developer's website.

Changes in the latest version:
- Support for Windows Mobile 5
- Improved support for square screens
- Bugs fixed

Developer MpegTV
Official website

Overview taken on hpts.ru

version for WM2005here

For other operating systems (2000, 2002, 2003 or 2003 Second Edition) try this link:

Attached files

Attached filePocketTVSetup_2000.exe(1.39 MB)

Rep: (81)
IMHO TCPMP the BEST
and the player, in my opinion, just unfinished TSPMP - formats smaller design itd worse, worse and less !!!

Rep: (0)
I registered on the site. Is not sent COD. what the ..

Rep: (134)
Pocket TV Enterprise Edition v1.1.12

Attached files

Attached filePocketTV.zip(1.79 MB)

Do not send your password to the soap .... can anyone help ??? thread

Put cab

Rep: (652)
PocketTV Classic for Windows Mobile Professional (WM5 / WM6 with touch-screen): v1.4.4
Attached filePocketTV.POCKETPC_WM5_COMPRESSED.cab(554.91 KB)

PocketTV Classic is free for personal use.
PocketTV is one of the most downloaded third-party Windows Mobile freeware. PocketTV has already millions of users.

PocketTV can play any standard MPEG-1 video file (extension .mpg or .mpeg), including VCD (Video-CD).

PocketTV can play VCD (Video-CD) movies. Copy the VCD .dat file in your memory card (using your PC) and change the .dat file extension to .mpg to play with PocketTV.

DVD's can be converted into MPEG files and played by PocketTV. There are many tools (both commercial and free) that can convert DVD's into MPEG files.

PocketTV provides you with the unsurpassed video and audio quality and many useful features not found in other video players.

PocketTV takes full advantage of the new features of Windows Mobile 6.2, 6.1, 6 and 5 (on-the-fly display rotation, Soft Keys, VGA resolution, etc).

On the VGA-resolution devices's, PocketTV takes advantage of the video hardware accelerators chips (such as the ATI Imageon 3200 series or the Intel Marathon 2700G), so it can play VGA-resolution MPEG files (i.e. DVD quality) with optimum quality.

Compare PocketTV with Windows Media Player and the other mobile video players.

PocketTV works well with Internet Explorer. You can play an MPEG movie by just tapping a link in a web page. More on using PocketTV from web pages ...

PocketTV is capable of streaming MPEG video files using standard internet protocols such as http, provided that your device has a wireless network connection that supports the necessary bandwidth i.e. the bitrate of the MPEG file that you want to stream. More on Streaming with PocketTV ....

_dyh_ @ 28.9.06, 19:29*
Do not send your password to the soap .... can someone help thread?

I, after entering all the data showed the password immediately, the soap and did not look ... Just rewrote the screen on a leaf.

Rep: (214)
Than it is good? What formats show?

zamahli that their appearance! orange green kakya difference
he grinds?

Rep: (9)
anwimo @ 16.12.09, 21:36*
zamahli that their appearance!

PocketTV is a full-featured MPEG Movie Player and VCD (Video-CD) Player for Microsoft Windows MobileВ® Powered devices such as

Thank you for a program, I am satisfied, does not fly, of course, but quite bearable for the views of small rollers, great movies have not tried

no sound O_O although only audio player that has put, super-sound !!!
and files from the memory card does not want to see, I kind of like this forum has been written postavat ATP Pocket plus, but it is a conductor not work ... although I do not really understand how to do, so that the conductor changed O_O

help me please!!!!!!!!!!! izmuchal already ((

Rep: (1866)
Zuzumbrik @ 12.10.2010, 23:13*
izmuchal already ((

Well, he does not go to you, there are other players, maybe even better and more beautiful ...
Why did you choose this one?
We have for you to choose ...: yes2:
Coreplayer
TCPMP

akoin

choose at random which is easier))

Core with sound but no video O_O TCPMP try a couple of days, have not slept for ten days because of communication device, at war))

ps with a guide to understand. They were my ... on glitches kr.mere Video)

Zzy I can not so set on the Phone? standard players do not play anything) only count the time)

Rep: (1866)
Zuzumbrik @ 13.10.2010, 00:34*
but no video

What expansion in the video? This is an important detail in the report, when you say that something is not working.

Can you ask a question about the program in your subject?Gigabyte GSmart S1205 Cougar - Discussion
The list of players that for you:Software catalogsavagemessiahzine.com(Post # 2964612)
How to configure the CoreGigabyte GSmart S1205 Cougar - FAQ (Post # 4699363)
In general, it is necessary to work hard to check)

akoin
I will look, thanks.

a video like avi ...

... about the link

Gigabyte GSmart S1205 Cougar - FAQ (Post # 4699363)

I was looking for, but I do not have these items in your phone's menu, and even similar not (make allowances for translation at Russification) = ((((((

ps are you so quick targeting. I have every program, every post looking at 10-20 minutes))))

Post has been editedZuzumbrik - 13.10.10, 10:54

Rep: (16)
It is possible to make the player to see other codecs?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/05/20, 00:53