> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

SKHexEd | HEX editor from SK

Rep: (259)
SKHexEd
version 1.1.1

Last update of the program in the header15.08.08

Attached Image

Description:
HEX editor for PPC. SKHexEd - a handy tool for advanced users and programmers for viewing and editing of binary files on the Pocket PC PDAs.

Opportunities:
  • View and edit binary files
  • Buffer discard changes
  • Insert / delete to change the file size
  • Search for the file in hex mode, ascii, unicode
  • Copy and Paste
  • Isolation backlight unit
  • Comparing files with the ability to record the result in a separate file
  • Record changes to the file
  • Import changes from the file
  • Currency Converter and Calculator
  • Highlight changes rezkltatov search and comparison of color
  • Setting the font
  • Support Russian
  • VGA support

Compatibility / adaptation: Pocket PC 2002, WM2003 (SE) / 5/6, QVGA / VGA

Homepage: s-k-tools.com

For Russiansfree(Day of week)

Download:
Installation with BB
CAB file

Post has been editedChieftech - 15.08.08, 05:50

Rep: (990)
Barsik, 01.03.06 15:33:46
That it is impossible to download the cab Sergey site - link "dovnoload cab" returns to the programs page. Check it out. Ochchzhal - I fsya memory card is rubbed, that restore prog ... Can someone share kabikom lined? Thanks in advance!

catch :)

Attached files

Attached fileskhexed_cab.rar(85.67 Kb)

Rep: (482)
something fixed a mostly inside, outside seen only given to the general appearance and configuration file open dialogue, even the search dialog does not disappear if nothing is found.

Rep: (165)
Chet did not understand, and now when running vizbare ok / close button in the upper right corner disappears ???
Previously, like this was not ...

Nor can we be responsible for how the wisbar. recompile the program for wm2003 and higher.
Some bugs fixed.
In terms of ok / close buttons, nothing changed.
I do not know how wisbar determines when and which button to show. Native button works. SKMenu also correctly shows ...

Rep: (0)
I have an OK button too with vizbarom disappears, but so far only in the settings, in my opinion. Wisbar kosyachit. Solution - Disable Wisbar on the fly. Appears OK.

SK, Thanks.
None of the HEX editor to close the Pocket is not lying. I've carefully before potestit 2 or 3. Shit - by shit ...
For your complaints there.
Thank you twice.

Rep: (12)
Confirm. Vizbar buggy with an OK button \ Close, EWallet in particular. Because of this, from vizbara he refused. SKHex taxis, only a small request - an opportunity to make even smaller shriftik do to VGA devaysakh very handy to be, and there is little code put :(

Well, just that once, "buggy vizbar" Buggy ... of course, but in this case I think even so the matter is not in it. If the program does not ask to display minimize button, it does not show it, and (
WS_MINIMIZEBOX seem, if not confusing, never under Windows is not a program)
Moreover, the penultimate version of a subject normally all shows. You can still in this place ceto changed?

But in general, I do not care of course, not beneath one's dignity and to go through the menu. Type "gift horse ..." And really no analogues. Respect the author, and with the hope that kogdanit and sabzh time there :)

Rep: (57)
Mike Sinkovsky ,
Hmm, but if the program does not ask to show the button minimize it and others do not show, but here the problem was only with VA.I, by the way, if my memory serves me then more recently in the new beta chendzhloge VA (long since I do not use, but chendzhlog look old habit: rolleyes:) saw that Chris wrote about similar Fix bugs in working with other prog - show close button instead of OK.

yukon_28 If I am not mistaken, the rest of this flag spit, before and vizbar also spat, but with the advent of WAD did his analysis. That in WAD-e was not the close button. It seems that something like that, although I have also a few months do not go vizbarovsky forum.

Thank you for prog. If anyone has questions about Mesnil software, such as maps for the Pocket PC, as long as I have only to America, where the navigator and some biznosy. I have a password and access to the server
200 to make it a little days and Soup are not bad, but if one person bought something you can download all you want, but I would have uploaded almost two gig. Therefore th posmotriti a program, and if you like, I can give access, username and password. called mapopolis.com I crawled for nearly five years, this card, my brother merzher wrote, so that you can mark Marj. Posmotriti, please, I have to upload this utility. I apologize in advance that that is not the topic, just want to express my gratitude for hexEd.

Attached files

Attached fileMapControl_1_0_0_0.zip(236.23 KB)

Post has been editedmft39anton - 22.05.06, 07:24

On registration. For those who do not live in Russia and in the CIS countries. Switch to Russian regions.
Or you can try to write in their own language. :) (The latter did not try)
Font is not present.

Rep: (88)
micar, 26.06.06 15:04:02
Or you can try to write in their own language. :) (The latter did not try)
Font is not present.

lol not in English does not work: D

Rep: (114)
RespectedS-K !
It revealed an interesting problem. Create a shortcut on the BB REPRODUCE streaming radio, copy it to your PDA - and it works. The enclosure that label marked "working." I open it on a PDA a notebook, to insert a different address - then it is on that link PDA ZagГіrzany refuses categorically. The enclosure that label marked "broken." When considering the labels with the help of your program is found that after the opening / closing of the label on the PDA at the end of the file there is an additional point that the normal way can not be deleted because it is at the opening of the file does not show up. It is this point seems blocks and starting playback on Pocket PC, because other reasons, I do not see, the rest of the shortcuts are identical. Remove the extra point data editor is also impossible, because there is no option to delete / insert. And while he is the best available, you always want something more. I brought, estestevenno, very fine, and the special case when the function remove / insert needed. In particular, there is still a problem raskuporki Opera mini file system, which also need to be removed from the first 29 bytes of the file to the lessons of its file system program can work in a normal file system. In general, I believe that the emergence of such a function in the hex-editor for the CPC it would be a real breakthrough.
S_K, could you add to this program remove / insert function?

P.S. Checked his enclosure, it turned out to be exactly the same files, both run. I do not understand how this could be. On the PDA, they are different. Now perezalil directly from the PDA via NetFront.
P.P.S. After perezalivke with PDA extra point at the end of the file, blocking reproduction, survived and enclosure. What I just did not replace it - nothing helps.

Attached files

Attached fileAtt.zip(631 bytes)

Rep: (495)
Dear SK recently started using your program and would like to switch the interface of the program into English (which I in such programs seems to be more appropriate) I saw what buttons OK is not in sight
it can move downward at softknopku (as though it neither of which will not be affected)

Attached images
Attached Image

Vech ,
Duc vizbar close (temporarily), and a button will appear. ONET not friends.

Rep: (495)
Mike Sinkovsky ,
that's just the thing that would change a program SKHexEd not pursue action to close, the opening vizbara
though it has a side, once set it and forget: D

will update, add OK

Rep: (678)
Dear colleagues!
Prompt: not displaying Russian characters - this property is a program or nedoNastroennost my PDA?

Attached Image

Rep: (371)
muza9 , Read the previous page:
S_K @ 07.02.06 14:33:20
Unicode character is two bytes
column character representation
all drawn byte, respectively see what we see ....
You mean it?

Rep: (21)
And you can make the font smaller than 10? For VGA and he - very large.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/04/20, 23:17