How to download from the BlackBerry App World applications for any country?

Rep: (1)
Good day to all!

Maybe someone faced such a problem - how to download applications from any BlackBerry App World for any country? For example, if the list of countries supported for downloading the application is missing, for example, Russia, but is it available for download to users from England? How can I get around this limitation and install the application on my smartphone?

Rep: (152)
Avangardfm @ 07/23/2012, 11:37*
... How can I get around this limitation and install the application on my smartphone?

http://dimakornilov.ru/blog/?p=1887

Rep: (1)
Mobi222 @ 07/23/2012, 1:05 PM*

This method does not help to download the desired application ... If you could manually replace the country code in the Router program, then it would probably work.

Rep: (2)
I was tormented for a week, even resetting the device to zero, running app world through the aforementioned router, but I could not download the program. Are there any ways to download the program as a file from a store in another country and install it on your device?

Rep: (0)
HOW TO DOWNLOAD! CHANGE IP over VPN for example the United Kingdom! We connect the phone and install everything in the up world via the browser!

Good evening, do not tell me how to change the VPN IP, given that without the BIS service? Thank you in advance for clarification!

Rep: (15)
Good day.

hideguard.ru - Free VPN. Checked. Works.
I repeat, you need to turn off the mobile network.http://gradovich.by/mo...appworld-from-belarus/

I will describe a little how I swing.

We connect VPN on the computer. We launch the necessary software on the computer (the link above is indicated). We configure the phone’s WiFi on the proxy computer. We go to APP World. Select the desired application. Click download.
It’s dreary, but I haven’t found another way yet.

Post has been editedAdvvokat - 05.04.14, 21:15

Rep: (150)
Advvokat,
there is much simpler one - get a free account on amazon aws (for a year with restrictions) and save it for yourself:crackberry instruction. checked, works.

Xamil @ 05/08/2014, 9:27 PM*
create a free account on amazon aws (for a year with restrictions) and file it yourself: instruction on crackberry. checked, works.

Thank. I will try. But it’s painfully difficult there somehow ...

Post has been editedAdvvokat - 13.06.14, 14:54

Xamil @ 05/08/2014, 9:27 PM*
there is much simpler one - get a free account on amazon aws (for a year with restrictions) and save it for yourself: instructions for crackberry. checked, works.

Eh. It seems to be doing everything according to the instructions, but there is no connection to the VPN. Annoyingly. I tried several cars. Apparently crooked hands.

But for that, it will find a VPN for $ 1.99 a month, or for $ 19.99 a year.
In BlackBerry World, download the VPNme program. And rejoice. So far, I have not seen anything cheaper.http://vpnme.info/- a page on the Internet.

Post has been editedAdvvokat - 28.07.14, 08:30

Hello dear forum users!
I used the program Hideguardvpn in order to download applications for my Z10 directly to the computer
because access to appworld is closed to my region.
So, having received Amer. IP I managed to enter the site, but trying to download the application was
prompted for a BBID on the device.

What is interesting on another body (iphone) you can go to blackberry.com but when you try to get into appworld it asks
the corresponding browser, and through Z10 itself they’re not even allowed to enter the site.

First I tried to set up a free VPN on iphone and distribute wifi through it (configure the same vpn on the subject
I couldn’t, because from the data only server = login = password is indicated there), as a result iphone got an amer. IP, created an access point,
connected to BB and received Tashkent IP on the body (strange, maybe the VPN doesn’t work through WIFI?)

I don’t rush to buy a paid VPN with all the settings, I doubt what will happen.
Then I tried to register a free proxy in a WIFI connection (home router with PPPoE)
I got into appworld (Finally!), but when I try to register with the error ID - there is no network.

Please at least some thoughts !!!

And I just opened Utube and asked how to download blackberry appworld. Everything turned out to be simple. Here is a referencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG2o-XA1TtEWe go into the browser, through google set download blackberry app world. And the boot process begins. Next, the phone needs to be rebooted. And cheers, everything worked out.

How to enter blackbury world id

Rep: (39)
Who cares, I recorded a video, how to download themes, applications from BlackBerry World for old phones, such as 9900, 9930, 9320, etc. on blackberry os 7.1

Rep: (4)
Hello. Good people, help me find the program for BB10, which is no longer in BB World (they removed as well as all paid content). Need an applicationTalk2Watch Pro . Does anyone have this in .bar format? Thank materially :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/17/19, 03:30 a.m.