> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

80 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

THEME IS CLOSED
> Prestigio MultiPad PMP5080CPRO - Firmware | Prestigio MultiPad PMP5080CPRO - Firmware
sentinel777
Message#1
23.07.12, 08:27
NP Prestigio EU
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 2977
Check in: 04.07.09
Prestigio Grace S7 LTE PSP7551DUO

Prestigio MultiPad PMP5080CPRO - Firmware
PicturePrestigio MultiPad PMP5080CPRO
Description | Discussion � | Games for PMP5080B (BRU) (suitable for CPRO) | Firmware �

Drivers and Utilities
Android SDK Tools
Driver (it is advisable to install this if the firmware is used with the corrected ADB)
Win8 driverAttached fileRockUSBDrive_3.5r.zip(669.32 KB)
Rockchip Batch Tool 1.4Attached fileTools_1.4.rar(570.21 KB)
Rockchip Batch Tool 1.5 (for 4.1.1 update recomended)Attached fileRK_Tools 1.5.rar(809.71 KB)
New version of software update utilityAttached fileBatchTool_1.7.zip(404 KB)
® Titanium Backupbackup applications need root.
AppMonsterbackup applications, root is not needed.
® Root App Remover
Tool for disassembling / assembling firmware and individual images
Official firmware
Custom firmware

Version 0.1fromsmart-ass_fox
Changed: 1GB for installing applications, battery charge indicator with percentages.
Deleted: Maps
Added by: Root, Superuser

Xteam 4.1 firmware based on Android 4.1.1 Jelly Beanfromsmart-ass_fox
Description
Regarding the basic version of XTeam 4.1, the smart-ass_fox has been changed:
1) added all ota updates from XTeam up to version 4.7 (after applying updates merged system.img image)
As in the updates, some data were intended for the data section, which is not included in the firmware, and two programs are created: youtube and gmdhidebar (program for hiding the lower bar) lack of control and without the lower bar is problematic)
2) added stock kernel from Prestigio 5080pro (if someone doesn’t mind half of RAM and needs Bluetooth, you can return the xteam core)
3) added battery indication indication (services.jar)

Installation:
In the same way as the official firmware
After the first launch, we get into recovery (CWM Touch v5.5.0.4), use the volume buttons to select wipe data / factory reset,
then among the set No, select Yes - delete all user data, after the formatting process is completed, we get back to the main menu recovery,
click wipe cache partition, then confirm - yes - Wipe Cache
Again we get to the main recovery menu and click reboot system now
While there is a launch (and the first launch is quite long), we pull out the microsd memory card.
After launching and setting, a message about a damaged memory card appears in the status bar, click on it, then confirm the formatting,
We are waiting for the completion of the process - now you can insert a microsd memory card.

Known bugs Prestigio_5080pro_Android_4.1.1_Xteam_4.7 fromsmart-ass_fox
1.Connection to PC via USB cable in Mass Storage mode does not work (when you try to connect using this method, the drives are unmounted in the tablet,
To mount them, you will have to restart the tablet) But initially the Media Device (MTP) mode was selected
2.since the core from 5080pro changes: Overclock 204-1200 MHz Supporto Bluetooth Supporto init.d Ram Over Boost are not valid
3.The keyboard stops stretching to the full screen neither a reboot nor a third-party installation helpsReported by Pavlik_666
screenshot
Attached Image

4.Low-quality desktop wallpaper - with compression artifacts (a trifle, but unpleasant).Reported by belpingu

PMP5080CPRO ICS V1.0.5 20130121.154720 new FW
Checksums
File: PMP5080CPRO_ICS_V1.0.5._20130121.154720.exe
CRC-32: 4c2470ab
MD4: 9c4b0e2f5ef1eb179931f8906960db29
MD5: a1e4ca1effe6e79c95cac2970e00a0c8
SHA-1: 90f1d9d6df15102c6bae26e038dd550816f20ae7
Description
Added:
1. The ability to "manually" configure network settings
2. "Engineering menu" item in "Reset and Recovery" for rebooting in Recovery mode
3. Preloaded Chrom
4. New Prestigio Installer, allows you to install regional applications from the network
5. Flash Player installed, no regular browser launch required.
6. Slightly increased performance (without overclocking the CPU)
Attached Image
Attached Image

7. Gig under applications
8. Root rights
9. 7 desktops in launcher.
Disadvantages:
1. There are no "percentages" on the indicator
2. Do not put third-party patches - signed with unique certificates
For those who are itching to disassemble - read thisAttached fileeula_ru.txt(18.09 KB)
Attached fileeula_eng.txt(7.9 KB)

[b] [i] [color = blue] (B) Prohibition on redesign, decompilation and disassembly.

Flash only through the utility on the PC

Firmware Android 4.0.3 FW1.0.3 mod v0.7fromsmart-ass_fox

Before flashing, I advise you to read the "Small instructions for flashing" and make a backup copy of the applications and system data using ® Titanium Backup

The provided firmware is unofficial unless otherwise specified. In case of unsuccessful firmware installation, the author of the topic and the administration of the site are not responsible! All actions at your own risk.

pass for all pmp5080cpro
A small instruction for flashing
1. Downloading from the header all the necessary Tools_1.4 and driver
2. We unpack TOOL and USB_Driver in a separate folder.
3. Before firmware, it is desirable to save through for example® Titanium Backupbut they need root rights and can be obtained temporarily withz4rootorGingerbreak.
(after the firmware, the pre-installed Prestigio programs and games will be deleted, since the flashing process clears the internal USB flash drive. But this is not scary, you need to connect the tablet to the BB before the firmware and copy the / System / APK / folder from the internal card)
4. Fully turn off the tablet, and hold down the (-) button (turn down the volume) (the charger cable should not be plugged in !!!!) connect the USB cable from the WB and then release the button. WB finds a new USB device. Go to the device manager, we find an unidentified USB device type RK2918, click on it 2 times click the driver tab and update button, then manually specify the path where the pre-unpacked driver lies.
5.If the driver is installed, run RKBatchTool (in RKBatchTool, the unit is green) on the top right click the button and specify the path to the firmware file.
6. Do not forget to make sure that the tablet is charged.
8.We click the "Restore" button and wait, at the end of the firmware process the tablet will start itself.

Note
Firmware via Restore is required if you install the firmware with a re-allocated NAND (the section for installing applications is increased), because in this case, low-level formatting of NAND will occur, if you put a drain, then this method will help to avoid mistakes.

Alternatively, you can use this methodif of course the old and the new firmware have the same partition layout (the method is describedBelii81)

IMPORTANT:
If you have requested some kind of miracle in the device and after that it does not start and does not go into software update mode:
1. Connect the device to the PC and run the software update utility.
2. Press with a needle and hold "Reset" (on the back of the device).
3. Simultaneously with paragraph 2, hold down the "Volume -" button.
4. After about 1.5 seconds, release the "Reset" while holding down the "Volume -" button.
If everything is done correctly, the device will go into the software update mode and the update utility window will turn green.

Instructions from the manufacturer
FAQ
Explanations
FAQ � chahundred askedinpromises.

AT - Question
ABOUT - Answer

AT . Help, I put the pattern key (pin code, face key, etc.) on the lock and forgot. How to enter
ABOUT . Without asking "why?", There are 3 ways
1. After several incorrect input attempts, you can unlock using a Google account - this is the safest way to save all data.
2. Make a reset to the factory settings in Recovery (some call it Wipe, rather because of ignorance of the correct translation into the native language or the desire to seem more significant to yourself). To do this, completely turn off the device, press and hold the "Volume Down" key and simultaneously press the power key. As soon as the boot logo appears, you can release the power key. After the appearance of the droid lying on its back, release the "Volume Down" key. Then at the same time press the power and volume up keys (you may have to do this several times) and you will enter the Recovery menu itself (navigate through the menu with the volume keys, select with the power button). Next, select wipe data / factory reset and wait, when finished, select "reboot system now" and enjoy the clean system (data, installed applications, etc. will be deleted, files on the external and internal card (not to be confused with transferred to SD applications) will be affected)
3. Update FW using the utility on the PC (the consequences are similar to paragraph 2)

P.S.
If you still decide to put a lock on the device, remember a few rules:
a) if you are not sure of your memory - write down (draw, etc.) your unlock code (pin, pattern, etc.);
b) Your Google account is not only your Gmail inbox, but also an electronic key for all Google services. You do not forget the pin code of your bank card (well, or at least write it down), so treat with the same attention to your Google account.

AT . Why, when transferring applications to an SD card, do I not have more space? (as well as "I transfer applications to SD, but they are not there: appear, etc.")
ABOUT . For this you need to understand how space is distributed in Android. Forget all that you know about disks in Windows.

Android �� Windows !!!! download

1. Applications are usually installed in the / data section created by the system when it is first launched.
2. When transferring to the SD card, the application is actually transferred not to the SD card but to a special section created on the internal memory card of the memory card. (The function is called APP2SD as it was originally designed for phones, where, as a rule, there was no internal storage.) In this section, the place is also not unlimited.
3. And in the end, without claiming to be the last resort, the application cache in Android 4.0.3 is saved to the internal memory card. You can get around this by using third-party software or by swapping the mount points of external and internal memory cards. The latter option, again you can not believe, can lead to unforeseen "pleasant trifles."

AT . Can I get root rights on the stock firmware?
ABOUT . You can get it using the UnlockRoot program or by installing the firmware with root rights or a patch to get Root rights Attached fileupdate.zip (594.07 KB)
(copy to the root of the memory card and follow the system instructions)

AT . Can I roll back to stock firmware?
ABOUT . No problem.

AT . Why is the manufacturer claimed 1024MB of RAM, and the test programs show 746 MB?
ABOUT .In Android, the following memory allocation scheme applies:
RAM:

but)
Bootloader operating system.
Radio module (it refers to the entire set of wireless communication devices in the phone, ranging from a GSM receiver and ending with Bluetooth)

b)
Libraries, operating system frameworks.
Libraries, interface frameworks.
Applications that are registered in autoload.

The rest of which all programs call RAM Free.

That is, RAM = a + b + RAM Free
What is usually considered as Total RAM = b + RAM Free.

AT . Why do I have a quiet sound in movies?
ABOUT . Because many rips use multi-channel sound, which is not decoded by the device into two-channel. Exit - download movies with two-channel audio track.
Quick change sound track AC3 to any other in the film

AT . Why don't Angry Bird, AB Seasons, Ab Rio, AB Space and AB SW work for me?
ABOUT New versions do not work. Angry Birds, AB Seasons, Ab Rio, AB Space and AB SW . Bad Piggies, Bad Piggies HD, Amazing Alex HD - work fine, bye. The old version of Angry Bird came with the device in ThirdPart.
Compatible modem lists
Here will be published a list of modems that are guaranteed to work on the tablet

1. Huawei E173 firmware 2.0.0+. Operator Velcom. Switch to modem only mode is not required. (according toIceB2011works in modem only mode) Thank youPhoner
2. ZTE 627 Beeline & MTS Operators. thankdr_NeMO
3. E1550 Operator MTS Krasnodar. thankIceB2011

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvaalf - 05.08.18, 13:09
Reason for editing: header to section standard
Chingizzka
Message#22
12.08.12, 20:59
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 135
Check in: 09.06.12

Hello, but on our tablet CyanogenMOD does not fit)? (do not scold too much, I don’t know much about android)
Mr.DeZmonD
Message#23
12.08.12, 22:34
Power metal
[online]

Messages 1301
Check in: 01.03.12
Huawei P20 Lite ANE-LX1

Chingizzka
Someone will collect us cyan, too few users of this device)

--------------------
Huawei P20 LiteStock
Andreee
Message#24
13.08.12, 14:58
shPiYo
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 5770
Check in: 24.07.07
Samsung Galaxy A8 + (2018) SM-A730F

M
The curator of the topic is appointed Dearsentinel777
We kindly request to listen and assist in every way.
Enjoy your discussion.
SANT_JA_GA
Message#25
13.08.12, 15:13
Local
[offline]

Messages 219
Check in: 08.06.11
Samsung Galaxy S scLCD GT-I9003

Is it possible to create one on our device?
replacing internal and external memory in some places?

--------------------
FirmwareI9003XXKPU Android 2.3.6 - v13 PDA_BCK_CF-root_universal_beta13with max Overclock 1.2Ghz
Prestigio MultiPad PMP5080CPRO,InFocus M810 / Android 5.0.2
sentinel777
Message#26
13.08.12, 15:20
NP Prestigio EU
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 2977
Check in: 04.07.09
Prestigio Grace S7 LTE PSP7551DUO

SANT_JA_GA @ 08.13.2012, 15:13*
replacement of internal and external memory in some places?

I understand the replacement of the mount points of the external and internal memory cards ?? It is possible, but a lot of things will stop working then - the game is not worth the candle. You can try this way.Prestigio MultiPad PMP5080B - Firmware (Post # 14088722) . But all at your own fears and risks.

--------------------
一个 真正 çš„ 科学家, 在 哪 工作 å¹¶ä¸ é‡è¦ 但是 设备 è´¨é‡ æ˜¯ 最 é‡è¦ 的。
Mr.DeZmonD
Message#27
13.08.12, 15:54
Power metal
[online]

Messages 1301
Check in: 01.03.12
Huawei P20 Lite ANE-LX1

SANT_JA_GA,
Well, personally, I have enough 5 gigs for cash games)) I do not need a replacement here for fuck))

--------------------
Huawei P20 LiteStock
Chingizzka
Message#28
14.08.12, 14:59
Local
[offline]

Messages 135

At the expense of 3g modems, I learned a lot. but since we have android 4. In the settings, the network does not have data transfer, etc., which is described in the instructions for 2.3. Has anyone tried to connect a 3g modem?
Chingizzka
Message#29
14.08.12, 19:21
Local
[offline]

Messages 135

I bought an adapter Converter Digitus micro usb to usb. In general, if you connect to a computer, the tablet works through this adapter, and the flash drive and the modem do not even see, it does not react, nor is a single light bulb on. How to be? I am inclined to think that the tablet is not compatible with these flash drives and a modem, or the whole thing is in the firmware (the other day I was trying to customize from sentinel777, but I don’t think that it was from the firmware) ZTE-MF190 modem model. ?

Post has been editedChingizzka - 14.08.12, 19:55
shidakov
Message#30
14.08.12, 21:18
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 41
Check in: 28.07.12
Apple iPad 2

Sentinel777 ... (as I understand it, on your firmware the ROM memory is getting bigger .. and is it possible to do this without firmware .. for example .. a program some sort ???
garik_spy
Message#31
15.08.12, 09:37
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 5
Check in: 03.02.10

Chingizzkaexternal devices require an OTG cable, and you probably just have an adapter. Give it to a skilled craftsman, he will cut the rubber on the tail of the cable, solder the jumper on the 4th and 5th leg, and then everything will work. He himself suffered in search of a working cable, until he spat and soldered on his own.
Chingizzka
Message#32
15.08.12, 12:41
Local
[offline]

Messages 135

garik_spy
Even if the computer connects without problems? then all the same thing in the cable, yes?
Tr0l0l0
Message#33
16.08.12, 07:26
Novice
[offline]

Messages 31
Check in: 30.07.12
Apple iPad 3 Wi-Fi

sentinel777, thanks. I figured it out myself later.

--------------------
About 20% cooler than you are.
BRomikus
Message#34
17.08.12, 00:44
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 28.02.11
Samsung Galaxy S 2 GT-I9100

Hello,

Interested in such a question, did someone manage to launch the Huawei E171 modem on this device?
Firmware stock 1.0.3, the modem flashes first with a double green light, and then just a blue one. In the settings, no additional points in the menu appear.

Thank you in advance.

K
No need to duplicate one message in multiple topics. You have already been answered in the discussion.

Post has been editedsentinel777 - 17.08.12, 05:38
we_st
Message#35
18.08.12, 23:54
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 14
Check in: 04.04.12
Samsung Galaxy Gio GT-S5660

Please tell me where for him in Ukraine you can buy a charger?
Or what parameters are needed for charging?
smart-dogg
Message#36
26.08.12, 19:07
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
Check in: 03.09.09
Sony Xperia T2 Ultra Dual

Can I still get the firmware? In a personal, I have not received an answer for the second day. And why can not you put the link in the header?
Tr0l0l0
Message#37
28.08.12, 17:35
Novice
[offline]

Messages 31
Check in: 30.07.12
Apple iPad 3 Wi-Fi

sentinel777, and with your firmware, modern combat 3 starts? And then people with 5080B run and play, and I have a flight on the drain. : blush: After all, we have similar devices, don't we? I apologize for offtopic

--------------------
About 20% cooler than you are.
Myquest
Message#38
29.08.12, 23:14
User
[offline]

Messages 82
Check in: 10.08.11

And this update.zip didn't work for me. The system refused to accept this file as a system update. I have on my tablet 4.0.3 - updated "by air" immediately after purchase.
Myquest
Message#39
30.08.12, 14:01
User
[offline]

Messages 82
Check in: 10.08.11

It means that they did something wrong, everything works.

Patch for self-acquisition of rights ROOT 5080CPRO_ROOT.rar (592.8 KB) Downloads: 119

Spoiler (+/-)
Extract update.zip. Then simply copy update.zip to the device in the root of the memory card (internal or external - no difference), the system will see it itself and offer to install it.

How can you do something wrong?

P.S. Everything is clear ... For some reason, the archive was partially unpacked in the console file manager without asking for the password .. Then I read about the password, etc. etc.

Post has been editedMyquest - 30.08.12, 14:14
pers1977
Message#40
30.08.12, 17:53
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 793
Check in: 24.11.08
Huawei nova 3 PAR-LX1

I unpacked the archive on the PC, and then threw it on the tablet and everything worked perfectly.

--------------------
Links in the captions and images are prohibited. PikNic.
pers1977
Message#41
30.08.12, 19:46
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 793
Check in: 24.11.08
Huawei nova 3 PAR-LX1

Interestingly, and you can vtulit Windows into it?

--------------------
Links in the captions and images are prohibited. PikNic.

80 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 20/05/19, 01:44