> Important

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

186 pagesV  « < 184 185 186 »  

> Google Nexus 7 - Marriage and Repair
Oar
Message#1
22.07.12, 17:09
Unreal
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 2780
Check in: 21.02.12
HTC One M7

Marriage and RepairGoogle nexus 7
PictureAsus Google Nexus 7, Asus Eee Pad MeMO ME370T
Description | Discussion | Purchase | Accessories | Marriage and Repair | Firmware | ASUS Warranty Policy | Google Nexus 7 Owners Club | Upgrade and modification » | Games and programs " | Tips to improve power saving devices on Android OS » | Embellishments | Power consumption (autonomy) Google Nexus 7

necessary to read
Android section rules - Devices

1) All posts violating the FORUM RULES and the RULES of behavior in the topic will bedeleted - without warning.
2) Questions that have answers in the cap, FAQ and guides will bedeleted - without warning.
3) Questions that have been discussed 100,500 times will beremoved. Use search.
4) How to properly arrange your post lookhere
5) The abbreviated version of the forum rules (for those who have no time) ishere
6) You can appeal the actions of the curatorhere

Excerpt from forum rules:
5. The reward system.
5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!".
5.2.On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant. The reputation of other participants can be affected by any user who has typed 15 useful posts by pressing the "+" or "-" button on the button under the avatar. If you do not have 15 useful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button (write text of this type: "I ask you to raise the reputation of such-and-such ... then ... (indicate the reason for the change in reputation).
Dating marriage:
Image delay
It all started with a white Nexus 7, presented to participantsGoogle I / O. It turned out that on the screen of the novelty when changing the image, which was on the display for two minutes, there is a delay of the picture, and it “shines through” the new one. The greatest disadvantage is noticeable when the display is operating at maximum brightness. After working with the tablet, when the screen "warms up", the lack of almost disappears.
Attached Image
Attached Image

It was suggested that this is a feature of the IPS display, but after comparing with Transformer Prime and Transformer Pad 300, also made by Asus and also with such a display, it became clear that only the donated tablet has a problem. True, iPad owners also admit that they have such “ghosts” on the tablet - you can watch the video.
So this is not the most unpleasant, especially if the shortcomings of the new product were limited to the image delay. In the end, this does not happen with every tablet, although in a rather large part of them. But the delay was only the first bird.
Screen lag
The lucky ones, the first to receive a new Android tablet, very quickly found in it a reason for frustration. The screen loosely adhered to the case, creaked, exfoliated from the frame. Video showing how the screen lags behind:http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...p;v=2jDIgiWFPgc
Most wisely handed the tablet back, receiving a refund of its value - or another tablet, hassle-free. Yes, by the way, Google gives 15 days to return a Nexus 7, but for many other sellers this period is all 30. So it is better not to wait for a miracle for a long time, but to run to exchange a marriage.
Dead pixels
The so-called dead pixels have become the new misfortune of the owners of the fresh Android tablets Nexus 7. These pixels (the dots that make up the image on the screen), “forgot” that they should change color. It is clear that the picture of this is clearly not improved. But this is not the end.
Backlight problems
Nexus 7, the long-awaited tablet with Android Jelly Bean, especially upset some reading users. After all, for the same price as the Amazon Kindle Fire, they hoped to get at least the same convenient device for reading. But the photo shows very well how a “good” backlight is offered by a defective tablet. Surely this is due to the lagging screen. The only question is how often this defect is found in Nexus 7 tablets.
Attached Image
Sensor problem
I clicked on the 1st place and the tablet arbitrarily clicks there itself within 5-60 minutes

Video
Flash memory issues
The problem with the sound of the external speaker
The problem is noticed that on the n-th day after the purchase, the speakers began to wheeze, the sound quality of them was decreasing. More often the left speaker suffered. Presumably, this is due to the failure of the audio amplifier for speakers. No problem found in headphones. Video example, wheezing:http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=kw...ature=endscreenA hard case is shown.
How to determine which batch of the device?
A batch is nothing but the date of production of the product. Determined by the serial number of the equipment.
a photo-SSN: first two letters (or a letter and a number)
The first character of the serial number indicates the year of production (1-9 = 2001-2009, A = 2010, B = 2011, C = 2012, D = 2013, E = 2014, F = 2015), the second character - month of production of this device (1-9 - January-September, A-October, In-November, C-December).
Previous polls
Attached Image
Attached Image
useful links
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
1. What is considered a marriage?
hoarse (e) speaker (s), peeling off (peeling off) the screen from the frame, many dead pixels (morehere), not working GPS, not working 3G module, not working touchscreen, not working volume and power keys, no charging from a working power supply.

2. Sometimes black bars flash across the entire width of the screen (most often in the Google Chrom browser), can this be cured?
cure no

3. Is the squeaking back cover crepe?
No (there were many ways to fix it on the first pages, but there is no definitive solution to the problem)if you decide to eliminate yourself, be sure to read thisandthis. Please note that this is how you lose your warranty and may be SoandSo

4. Does the ASUS global warranty work in Russia?
Yes - valid (the place of purchase does not matter).

5. Need to contact the ASC check, warranty card and packaging?
In Russia there is no(ZoPP 18, p. 5) forbids them to demand, warranty card may be needed if a year has passed since the release, but not yet from the date of purchase.

6. My own glass burst, can I change it under warranty?
Yes, if the SC will give the conclusion that it burst itself (such cases have already been).

7. I read the topic of marriage - is it really that bad?
We readhereandhere

8. Why is there no survey of marriage by lot and vendor?
Answerhere.

9. After the tablet turned off due to the discharge of the battery, there were problems.
GOLDEN RULENexsus7 owner do not allow a deep battery discharge. CAN BE PROBLEMS:Tymts. Solutions in the same place (it also helps if the charge indication is incorrect and if the tablet turns on only when connected to the power supply).

10. Bad charging from the network.
We readhereandhere; discuss and ask questionshere.

11. Where can I buy a screen?
We lookhereandhere.

12. Can I change the glass with that separately from the screen?
can
Attached Image

13. Is there a global guarantee in Ukraine?
Yes, we lookhere.

14. How to check the tablet when buying?
We lookhere.

15. Is "lit" a marriage?
No - this is a feature of highlighting devices with IPS screen (type in the search engine "IPS screen lights" and read).

16. After watching the video screen fades, how to cure it?
Need root and programNVidia Tegra PRISM Toggleorlike this.

17. How to disassemble the tablet?
videoanda photo.

18. The screen flickers with minimal backlight, is it a marriage?
No - the difference between blinking and flickering, and the answerhere.

19. Do I need to make a wipe battery?
No - answer from Google’s lead engineerTymts

20. Gathered in SC - do I need to delete the root?
It is advisable (to flash the stock firmware (if changed), remove the root, return the stock recovery and close the bootloader (if the motherboard is damaged, they can be denied a guarantee). How to do it infirmware theme.

21. How to determine unstick (peel off) my screen?
We lookhere.

22. How to check the speakers?
We go to You Tube - we test the stereo and check it with any program that appears (for examplethis).

23. I have more light (less) than in the photo (and whether it can be judged by the photo)
We readhere.

24. Can I wipe the screen with alcohol?
No - remove the oleophobic coating (although ASUS does not officially indicate its presence).

25. I want to put the missing bolts, where can I get them?
In any repair of cell phones (PDAs, tablets, navigators, etc.), well, or in the next)).pay attention to their length!

26. Marriage occurs in the last series?
Yes - it is found (as with any manufacturer).

27. When using a cover, the tablet spontaneously blocks, is it a marriage?
No, this is how the magnet works in the case (put a piece of thin iron or a coin behind the tablet, or do not bend the cover back).

28. Lost battery charge indication. wipe did not help
Try to fix the battery connector.

29. If the speakers are wheezing, try to immediately restart the tablet, sometimes it helps (example).

30. Is the warranty lost if you remove the back cover of the nexus?
No, it does not affect the warranty.

31. What is the permissible limit for play between the glass and the screen frame?
We lookhere

32. Yellow spots appeared on the screen. What to do?
we readhereandhere

33. Appeared screen detachment. I want to eliminate yourself. What to do?
Replace the tape between the frame (silver) and glass. Scotch 3M (preferably high temperature). Video in p.17

34. Why do yellow spots appear on the screen?
The yellow spots that appear after a prolonged load of a smartphone are the deformed glue that is present when using the OGS technology. Such spots appear if the temperature of the smartphone rises above 45-55 degrees and lasts for a while. So far, it is impossible to get rid of such stains, in the future, perhaps, a method will be found. But you can try to do this: turn on the tablet for charging, turn on some video on it (you can simply turn on the white background at maximum brightness and turn off the screen lock) and leave it for 6-8 hours. sometimes the spots disappear, but not at all.

35. Charging began to go slowly (disappeared), indication disappeared (or became wrong) - what to do?
The tablet turns on when you hold the power button for a long time or does not respond to the power button

We try to makeSo

36. After the battery is completely discharged, the tablet does not turn on, charging does not go
Go to the repair of phones and ask to wake up the battery (recharge it with a stationary charger taken from the tablet) or use another battery (remove your own, connect the donor to it - red "+", black "-" and hold for a while).

37. Problems with the work of the tablet began, immediately contact the SC?
Try to first flash the full image of the firmware, if it does not help - SC.

38. How to check the tablet (sensors, screen, microphone, speakers)?
Use itAttached fileSMMI_TEST_V4.0.16 + 4.0.17.apk(12.34 MB)

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedshuric164 - 25.02.17, 22:37
Reason for editing: corrected navigator
markuniwe
Message#3702
15.01.19, 20:31
Local
[offline]

Messages 192
Check in: 11.10.15

Good day. Such a question, if the battery died, the tablet will show almost no signs of life or is there a problem with something else? All the troubles began after switching to 5.1, the battery quickly began to discharge and brakes appeared. I bought a supposedly new battery for Ali, at least for half a year everything worked. Until one day, the tablet simply did not turn on. What advise?
3STARMI
Message#3703
28.01.19, 17:37
Waiting for more custom
[online]

Messages 775
Check in: 26.11.17
Xiaomi Redmi 5 3/32

Hello
Tablet consumes from bp
But the tablet itself does not turn on. There is 3 volts in the battery.
I did not find the answer

Post has been edited3STARMI - 28.01.19, 17:38
wolhov1
Message#3704
28.01.19, 20:29
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 638
Check in: 14.09.11

* 3STARMI,What would the tablet be included in the battery should be 3.7 in
3STARMI
Message#3705
29.01.19, 07:18
Waiting for more custom
[online]

Messages 775
Xiaomi Redmi 5 3/32

* wolhov1so he is
And the barely noticeable heating of the battery cable is well connected
3STARMI
Message#3706
29.01.19, 19:18
Waiting for more custom
[online]

Messages 775
Xiaomi Redmi 5 3/32

Someone had it too
See that the battery was charged, but there is no response to the activation and charging. There is no image on the screen.
But it is defined as Nexus 7; internal memory is not detected; it is firmware bugs
And the firmware will help?
And the processor gets very hot if you connect the computer

Post has been edited3STARMI - 30.01.19, 12:20
user7x
Message#3707
05.02.19, 13:10
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 6
Check in: 25.07.13
Nokia 7610

Such a problem. Tablet Nexus 7 (3g) I used to work on 5.1 lags, I decided to roll back. I rolled back to 4.4 the tablet became lively and began to work faster. Over time, it began to load one time, and lately it stopped loading at all, Google appears on the screen and the download does not continue, rebooting as previously does not help. Who knows what the problem is and how to solve it?
3STARMI
Message#3708
15.02.19, 07:01
Waiting for more custom
[online]

Messages 775
Xiaomi Redmi 5 3/32

Hello
I wrote the problem above as it turned out
This is a problem because of the plume of the dileys that connects from
I changed it then everything worked
Maaloy
Message#3709
11.03.19, 12:57
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 23
Check in: 26.04.09

Video on replacing the micro usb connector with restoring the torn out tracks, who can come in handy:
https: //www.youtube.co...IjQ? sub_confirmation = 1
wizzy
Message#3710
22.03.19, 18:18
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1096
Check in: 04.11.05
Meizu MX4 Pro

Pliz tell me what kind of charge controllers you have cost, i need to buy a replacement !! It is not difficult to find the label of the charging controller: remove the cover, remove one screen with a toothpick and read the name of the chip. The fact is that there are different revisions, but there are no data on them, for sure there are compatible revisions.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Thank you in advance.

--------------------
ILON MASK A GREAT PERSON
alex-z7
Message#3711
30.03.19, 00:29
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 39
Check in: 31.03.09
Wileyfox swift

* user7x, I have all one to one. What did you try to do? Most likely the memory has died, at least I have made such a diagnosis to my device. My recovery comes in, but all attempts at flashing it end with a write error. I put TWRP to sew the kernel that protects the memory, got up normally. But I still can not reflash. Apparently the memory is all.
Google

186 pagesV  « < 184 185 186 » 

mobile version    Now: 04/18/19, 15:18