[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 5772
Check in: 08.06.16
Huawei P10 Plus VKY-L29

Attached Image

Useful information

Note!
There are problems with shipping Aliexpress Saver Shipping (track numbers za .... hk).
Such parcels may not be properly tracked; they themselves may be “delivered” to the addressee, although they have not been received. In case of loss, it is almost impossible to find them.
If possible, refuse to accept Aliexpress Saver Shipping in favor of a more reliable option.

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 19.04.19, 16:12
Reason for editing: Solving the problem of detecting the "left" detected traffic in the web version of AliExpress.
AlexSuba
Message#2
21.07.12, 15:05
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 16
Check in: 21.02.12

I do not know where it is better to create a theme, I decided here.

Need help on AliExpress.
The DVR was taken from them, the recorder is turned on, the menu, the settings are all normal, but the recording does not turn on, I ordered 2 identical ones, 1 works norms, the second one does not switch on.

After long negotiations I sent him back to them, now what they say:
hi, received it, pls ask for money back, but i am sorry, i test it can work well

I myself am an English. I don’t know, the translator translates a little crookedly, how do you get money for it as a result?
The dispute was opened immediately, lasts just over a month.
Please tell me who knows?

Post has been editedartem1701 - 11.08.16, 13:44
Shoore
Message#3
21.07.12, 16:19
Guru
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 17916
Check in: 10.04.10
Samsung Galaxy Note9 Exynos

AlexSuba,it says that "it" is received and you can ask for a refund. But the device works well, he checked.
Try to look throughClub lovers overseas shopping
Aliexpress
knoxx
Message#4
26.08.12, 19:07
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 363
Check in: 25.12.09
Pantech burst

Hello, I ordered two vapor4 bumpers yesterday for iPhone 4, with free shipping.
The amount of the purchase is $ 13.52. bought from the Visa youth card (Sberbank). Presumably they had to withdraw 433 rubles (13.52 * 32). And removed 587 rubles.
And here's the question: did they really take an extra 154 rubles for currency exchange? what is too much percentage. What could it be?

Thank.

P.S .: It’s already scary to order something more serious, because it is not known how much else will be removed from above.

Post has been editedknoxx - 26.08.12, 19:09
alex0210
Message#5
30.08.12, 05:59
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2665
Check in: 23.09.08
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 6/128

for exchange took extra 154 rubles

open your tariff plan in savings and read, perhaps they have a commission for conversion ..

ps or nothing to do with it, how many purchases did everything correctly ..
deMax3
Message#6
18.01.13, 15:20
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 850
Check in: 17.01.12
Xiaomi Redmi 3S

Good day.
How does the dispute on aliexpress work?

The product did not arrive, it was lit up as it arrived at the post office and that's it (however, it’s okay - only 1.5 meters go). An hour before the end of the counter opened a dispute (since the seller forgot to extend the time a second time), if you close the dispute after 2 days, will the product automatically transfer to delivered status or will I have an hour for the seller to extend the time? Seller rating 2 crowns 97.8%.
stassis
Message#7
09.04.13, 08:11
User
[offline]

Messages 90
Check in: 29.11.12

After payment of the goods, the processing time is increased at least twice. It is impossible to predict what will be the deadline for shipment in the end, which is very inconvenient, because these terms often reach 1 month. Previously, this did not notice. Payment through kiwi virtual. Tell me what is the reason?
Dimon9600
Message#8
18.04.13, 22:47
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 15
Check in: 14.11.09
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

Such situation. I bought a phone on aliexpress on the stock, it was written that the original. I looked, checked it and confirmed the order. The next day, when I started putting programs, it turned out that it was a fake. And when I started charging, the charge exploded. Question: what should I do, since I confirmed the order and cannot open the dispute. The seller does not go to the contact. If anything, then phone xiaomi mi two

--------------------
siemens a60 ->sagem mye-77 ->toshiba g500 ->lg a100 + samsung i9300 + pipo m6 3g ->Xiaomi N3P 3/32 ->

Xiaomi N5P 4/64 download

deMax3
Message#9
21.04.13, 16:40
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 850
Check in: 17.01.12
Xiaomi Redmi 3S

And when I started charging, the charge exploded.

advised to buy a normal charge, do not use what was included.
und1n
Message#10
06.11.13, 14:42
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 614
Check in: 04.12.07

Aliexpress
I have been ordering for a long time, but the last five orders are just annoying. The problem is that when ordering and paying for goods, I automatically create two orders of the same product, one paid, the other waits for payment. I tried to pay via kiwi and immediately from the card, pofik, what could be the reason?
und1n
Message#11
06.11.13, 14:47
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 614
Check in: 04.12.07

AlexSuba @ 07/22/2012, 08:00*
And how to "ask" for a refund?

But nothing. I also ordered a phone, I already bought about 5 from one sold and everything was without problems until that time. Without checking the device I gave him a positive review, and then I found out that the body does not turn on, it does not respond to my letters, that there is a brick lying around for 7 rubles, no one can fix it ...

And the story was. I ordered a desktop clock. Sold gave the track code. Everything is expected as expected. The code began to break through, Moscow, and hung, then the delivery time began to expire, I opened a dispute. The seller tearfully begged to close and promised to extend the waiting time for delivery. I believed and closed the dispute, and after a few hours the delivery waiting time has expired. It turns out the sold has been deceived and I can not claim anything to him anymore. And the clock, according to the parcel code, was received by someone from Moscow. It is also sold to the letters that are not responding and the dispute does not open, in short the merchants are still those.

Post has been editedund1n - 06.11.13, 14:48
maratesi
Message#12
23.01.14, 22:58
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 15
Check in: 05.09.10

Hello everyone. Tell me. The seller offered me:

Accept Modify Cancel Dispute Escalate Dispute
Dispute Information
Details

You will receive your order Yes
You want to return the product Yes
Dispute Reason: Different in material, color, size, design, functionality, etc.
Disputes All order: US $ 289.99 (US $ 289.99Product Price andUS $ 0.00Shipping Fee)
Return request: US $ 289.99
Dispute Open: January 18, 2014
Returning goods: Yes
Requesting Item: You can send the item back to us, we will make refund quickly
The attachment:

What does it mean. Do I have to? Does he give me back money or what?

anempadest
Message#13
31.01.14, 13:26
Red
[offline]

Messages 1249
Check in: 30.05.10
Xiaomi Redmi Note

I bought a phone on AliExpress. The phone went for a very long time. The seller has twice extended the delivery time. When it came, the deadline was closed by an automaton. In short, the deal is already closed "with my great pleasure."
But in the process of work, I find a manufacturing defect. Asked the seller - advised to update the firmware. And there is nothing to update: there is only one firmware. I ask them to help fix the manufacturing defect, and in response - silence.
What can be done?
vo1xxx
Message#14
03.07.14, 10:12
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 9
Check in: 23.04.14

I ordered a phone for aliexpress. The seller sent Singapore post. Today I came to the post office to receive a parcel, but it immediately seemed suspicious. Something was hanging loosely, there was no feeling inside. I turned to the head of the department and we opened it in the presence of her. The box was just stupidly wrapped in scotch tape, inside there was shaving foam and 2 old batteries. In one in Russian it says "Made in China", on a bottle with foam a sticker with a Russian translation (the font is almost indistinguishable from old age). Signed a waiver in four copies. They did not give me a copy, but I photographed the contents of the box and the document of refusal on my phone. In theory, the parcel will return to China and it is necessary to open a dispute. But I have big doubts that the Chinese are to blame, but rather the phone was stolen somewhere in our post office or customs. And the money is more likely to simply give up. On the other hand, I paid the money, but did not receive the goods. Now I think I did the right thing? How to be in such a situation and what to do next? Open a dispute by itself, but what to write, what to push?
Onik
Message#15
15.09.14, 11:55
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1002
Check in: 10.07.12
Honor 9

Already several times the seller sends me the wrong track number and explains it for various reasons somehow faster delivery by a company that does not offer these numbers, for example. Is there a clause in Ali's rules that a track number must exist and that it should be correct, or is it at the discretion of the seller and at the request of the buyer? Should I immediately open a dispute and refuse the goods in this case?
karimovrt
Message#16
17.09.14, 11:15
Person
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 3333
Check in: 26.04.11

Onik @ 09/15/2014, 12:55*
Is there a clause in Ali's rules that a track number must exist and that it should be correct, or is it at the discretion of the seller and at the request of the buyer?

Not. The seller decides for himself. There were cases when the number was, but it was not hammered in until asked.
Onik
Message#17
17.09.14, 11:32
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1002
Check in: 10.07.12
Honor 9

* karimovrt,I opened a dispute about this. See what happens
A_H
Message#18
04.12.14, 15:15
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2196
Check in: 20.03.09
Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo GT-I9301I

The seller with Ali must return the money to Paypal, sent a request, and he says that it is impossible to confirm, gives the following error. What is the problem anyone in the know?
I also created an account with the yahoo mailbox - it says that the same error, although it does not send a screenshot

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedA_H - 04.12.14, 15:16
APNovik
Message#19
15.12.14, 15:13
Local
[offline]

Messages 117
Check in: 30.04.11
Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830

On the first day of operation, HiMedia Q5q did an upgrade to 1.0.7 and it worked fine. The next day it did not start, I had to re-install the firmware 1.0.7 through the evening and worked fine in the evening. On day 3, applications stopped running 90%. On the forum in the threadHimedia Quad Core (Post # 35614230)advised to install apk optimizing memory. After installing and running Q5.apk (Himedia Quad Core (Post # 36092118)) rebooted and got a brick.
Then I tried to reflash, wrote down the firmware 1.0.7 update.zip file on the external HHD, SD card and flash drive and included everything in the console, then I pressed the reset and power supply in various combinations - nothing helped. The LED on the flash drive is off. The prefix hot, tried to let it cool did not help.

The prefix did not open (there is a seal). Opened the dispute on aliexpress for a refund in full and sending the console back to China.

Your advice, to return the console or open and try to restore the TTL cable? Are there any recovery programs for SOC Hi3798C v100 processor or Hi 3796C v100 processor, ARM Quad Core Cortex A9, GPU Mali 450 8 cores?

P.S. Questions to knowledgeable people who returned a similar product (answers can be in the drug or in the subject, can someone come in handy).
Do I need to mention the firmware upgrade to 1.0.6 from the futeko website (I installed this version before scaling)?
Before sending the parcel to China and getting it there everything is clear, and then can he refuse or go back down in the dispute?
If the seller agrees to return after the confirmation of receipt of the parcel and the prefix in it, the dispute is closed in my favor?

Post has been editedAPNovik - 15.12.14, 15:14

--------------------
Himedia Q5 Quad Core Brick, iconBIT Toucan Stick on Amlogic AML8726-M3, Samsung GT-S5830 Galaxy Ace
ilsurius
Message#20
14.01.15, 21:33
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 14
Check in: 27.12.14
Laude Pulse S800

Good evening, dear forum users.
I am writing to you here as a problem, with the hope of your help and advice. On Ali, I purchased a phone at the request of one friend. If I can add a link to this product and a photo of my question and the answer of the seller. When zakoze it was indicated that the display would be touch-sensitive. But after teaching how I did not poke on the display, zero results, that is, a normal display: (This is where the question arises what to do? Thank you in advance for your help and advice.
Sincerely, Ilsur

Attached Image

Attached Image

http: //ru.aliexpress.c...tml? recommendVersion = 2

if the reference is prohibited. then please delete
forgot to specify, paid through kiwi wallet

Post has been editedilsurius - 14.01.15, 21:47
d -_- b
Message#21
01.05.15, 22:21
interested in
[online]

Messages 3962
Check in: 29.05.10
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact D5803, D5833

not satisfied with the quality of the goods received. opened the argument.
The seller offered a partial refund, I did not agree (why would I have a broken $ 1.5 figure instead of the original $ 10.5)
aggravated the dispute. How long to wait for a decision on such a dispute? in a normal dispute, there is a time counter before it ends, and after an exacerbation it glows only “pending”. How long does it take?

--------------------
let us be prudent

169 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 3:23