> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Gmini MagicBook M6HD - firmware

Rep: (392)
FirmwareGmini MagicBook M6HD
Discussion
| Description| Firmware | |Firmware for Sibrary G6 HD and its clones (Ritmix RBK700 HD, Digma E601 HD, Qumo Libro II HD, GMini M6HD, GMini M6FHD

All firmware are sewn from the card !!!Otherwise, we get a brick!

Instruction
We throw the firmware on the micro sd flash drive formatted in fat 16, turn off the book and turn it on by pressing the M button, wait for the end of the firmware and that's it!

Firmware

Post has been editedPicnik - 19.02.13, 13:40

Rep: (7)
dima.bespalov.s @ 07/19/2012, 10:39 PM*
Corrected adapted firmware from 09.10.2012 from skv

On it, the screen always beeps, or only when flipping? And then I, presumably, have already killed 3 batteries with a squeaking firmware

Rep: (17)
Tell me what's the matter, the book began to be cut down. it's unclear why, nepitya how ..
Sometimes it is cut down altogether (on the screen, what was the last left), sometimes it is rebuilt.
When it hangs, it does not react to anything until you pull out the battery.
When rebooting, it is usually from pressing buttons (just does not rebuild)
It is worth 3.0.1 (factory like).
What is it? hardware or software glitch? Try to reflash or the battery does not keep jumps?

Post has been editedDees7 - 12.08.15, 20:45

Rep: (0)
* Dees7, I've had it a couple of times. The firmware was updated, the battery was replaced by Nokia and after that the glitches stopped. But what exactly helped to say for sure I can not.

Post has been editedlittle doxie - 24.08.15, 15:49

Rep: (3916)
* bayzit55
Message moved toGmini MagicBook M6HD

Rep: (1)
Is there anyone alive?
Hello people, I have such a joke! It does not open books from the latest books section (just updates the screen), this is from the desktop! And through the browser a couple of times with 5-6 times opened all the same!
And I also noticed that there was a request here from 9/10/12 (in the cap it is written at least) and in the book it is from 9/29/12 in the infe!
Met someone such glitches?

Help plz.Book Gmini MagicBook M6HD. Stitched according to the instructions, after the flashing, the orientation changed, and the whole screen is now in black squares and stripes. I tried all the firmware

Rep: (11)
Gentlemen and ladies, does anyone have a "Corrected adapted firmware from skv 09.10.2012 from the topic header? In the header of the link is broken, post the current PLZ.

There are only later from skv: m6hd_20121223, m6hd_20121228, g6hd_20130529.

Post has been editedViktory - 20.11.16, 04:38

Rep: (22)
Hello!

I can not flash the book, writes no files for updating (CD in the veil, firmware on it)

what to do (thanks in advance)

Tell the firmware that the threads in the header will fit the model R6HD ???

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 28.06.19, 08:31