MyShows download

version: 3.1.1

Last update of the program in the header:15.07.2018

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Client for the site myshows.ru (search serials, making a list, etc.).

Description:
Rewrote the client for the site myshows.ru

Opportunities:
1) List your TV shows
2) Search serials, search by rating
3) Ability to mark watched seasons and episodes
4) Separation of serials by status
5) Ability to see new episodes
6) Find out the release date of the following episodes
7) The ability to find out the amount of time spent on the series.

Russian interface: Yes

Homepage: myshows.ru
Google Play Web: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...yshows.activity

Download:
Version: 3.1.1 Message №189 by linus_darkrow
Version: 3.1.1 beta Ad-Free MyShows (Post AVATARA1 # 60967918)

Past versions

Ps. A jamb with the marking of one episode as s00e00 will soon be fixed on the side of myshows.ru

Post has been editedvadeus - 16.07.18, 15:15
Reason for editing: new version
mPolr
Message#2
19.07.12, 17:15
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 197
Check in: 24.01.10
Sony Xperia Z5

about! Migrated from myshows to the kinobazu due to the lack of a client for android, I feel it's time to come back. thank!

--------------------
Samsung Spica i5700>Samsung Galaxy SII>Sony XPERIA Z LTE>Sony XPERIA Z5+ Sony MDR-NC31EM & Sony SmartWatch 3
Wife: Sony XPERIA L>Sony XPERIA ZR>Sony XPERIA M2 Aqua
gb-rus
Message#3
19.07.12, 17:19
Local
[offline]

Messages 162
Check in: 05.07.10
Google nexus 5

mPolrThis version is still under development. The merket has an old version, but it does not work very well. Use, write about the errors that you find and about your wishes. Thank.
maxxxcito
Message#4
19.07.12, 22:44
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 48
Check in: 31.10.08
Leagoo Shark 1

When does not find the series takes off with an error. LG optimus 2x. 2.3.4. Permanent departures in the catalog. After the departure of a new launcher starts, as if the RAM ends.

Post has been editedmaxxxcito - 19.07.12, 23:04
gb-rus
Message#5
19.07.12, 23:20
Local
[offline]

Messages 162
Google nexus 5

maxxxcito, thanks for the feedback. We will treat. In the directory under which scenario flies?
Dialog93
Message#6
20.07.12, 11:34
Local
[offline]

Messages 175
Check in: 14.04.10

gb-rus
Is the version 1.4.4 specified in the program properties - is this how it was conceived? :)
gb-rus
Message#7
20.07.12, 12:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 162
Google nexus 5

Dialog93, this is a manifesto where the old is simple, when publishing to the market I will correct everything.
slats
Message#8
23.07.12, 16:06
Local
[offline]

Messages 166
Check in: 08.04.12
Google pixel 3

In the "soon" tab, the series that starts in March 2013 is on the list earlier than the one that starts in August 2012. Apparently, the month is sorted, excluding the year. Also, at the mark of the scanned series, after saving changes, the list of series is minimized again and needs to be opened again each time. In general, the program is good, I will use it. Thank you for your hard work))
Rubaka
Message#9
24.07.12, 20:35
Don't be evil
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 2573
Check in: 25.03.10
Google pixel 2

gb-rus
Thank you for rewriting the application, but using it from a mobile phone is still not as convenient as we would like, you need to slightly revise the concept of showing the tabs of my series, as it is done on the site itself.http://myshows.ru/profile/
Ideally, there should be a list of serials with separators I look, I will watch, stop watching, look completely ...
Series I see in the list should be with an open list of not watched series, the ability to hide, reveal them and the possibility of quickly marking each individual series (now you need to search for a series among the entire list for a very long time, enter it, then in the series and tick) with rating (not so priority).

--------------------
Pixel 2:Android 9.0 P
Pebble Time:4.4.0-rbl
gb-rus
Message#10
24.07.12, 22:14
Local
[offline]

Messages 162
Google nexus 5

Ideally, there should be a list of serials with separators I look, I will watch, stop watching, look completely ...
Series I see in the list should be with an open list of not watched series, the ability to hide, reveal them and the possibility of quickly marking each individual series (now you need to search for a series among the entire list for a very long time, enter it, then in the series and tick) with rating (not so priority).

Rubaka, thanks for the tip. If you make a list of serials with drop-down series, you get quite a hodgepodge. Now everything, as it seems not only to me, is quite clear and transparent. We wanted to mention the new series, well in the second tab. You want to see all the seasons and episodes, just find the series in the list and click on it, if there are a lot of TV shows, you can use the search button in the action bar, it will filter the list. You understand, it’s just not possible to please everyone. Anyway, I'm glad to hear some suggestions from users.
timzem
Message#11
25.07.12, 09:48
Novice
[offline]

Messages 34
Check in: 22.10.11

Thanks for the update, now you can use the application, everything looks very nice.
There is a small note. In the list of series and on the page of the series, stars have different colors in the ratings. Well, for example, in the list of serials there is a rating of 4/5 - 4 gold stars and one gray, and on the series page the rating looks like 4 gray and 1 colorless. Inspecting the update for the first time this color difference brought down the table.
More wishes. There is a list of TV shows on the pages of friends. On the page of the series, you can add a description, otherwise there is a bit empty, just a picture, release dates and ratings.

Post has been editedtimzem - 25.07.12, 09:58
gb-rus
Message#12
25.07.12, 11:26
Local
[offline]

Messages 162
Google nexus 5

timzemYes, there is such a topic that the stars in different places are different. Who would draw them? )) Okay, I will try the big stars, those that are on the screen page, the same colors to do, I actually tried, but it turned out clumsily, I will try again.
Regarding the TV series of friends, now it’s impossible to implement this feature, but I’ll get into trouble with the guys from myshows, maybe they’ll come up with something. Descriptions of the series will not be yet, it may later appear.
Thank!

Post has been editedRubaka - 25.07.12, 15:23
Rubaka
Message#13
25.07.12, 15:32
Don't be evil
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 2573
Check in: 25.03.10
Google pixel 2

gb-rus @ 07.24.2012, 23:14*
Rubaka, thanks for the tip. If you make a list of serials with drop-down series, you get quite a hodgepodge. Now everything, as it seems not only to me, is quite clear and transparent. We wanted to mention the new series, well in the second tab. You want to see all the seasons and episodes, just find the series in the list and click on it, if there are a lot of TV shows, you can use the search button in the action bar, it will filter the list. You understand, it’s just not possible to please everyone. Anyway, I'm glad to hear some suggestions from users.

Yes, thanks, but I would still like to bring the interface to a better version of the ratio of simplicity, functionality and convenience ...
Let's try to come up from the side of the least resistance: is it possible to make an option in the settings that includes showing on the series page only those series that have the status of watching and not watched the series?

Regarding the fact that you will not please everyone, for this option there is always the possibility of adding new tabs, interfaces and option items in the settings ...
Regarding the New Series tab so that there is no solyanka, you can make everything hidden by default, when you click on the name of the series, a list will appear with not viewed series and the rating buttons and a certain series mark.

--------------------
Pixel 2:Android 9.0 P
Pebble Time:4.4.0-rbl
timzem
Message#14
26.07.12, 22:12
Novice
[offline]

Messages 34

As for the options items in the settings, this is yes. It would be great if in the settings you could not only enable / disable certain pages, but also customize their display order. For example, when you turn on the application, I first need to note the scanned series, and someone can see the news of friends.
I also noticed a bug, although you probably already vkurse. When a single series is marked, it will be displayed as [s00e00] in the 'recently watched' ribbon
gb-rus
Message#15
26.07.12, 22:46
Local
[offline]

Messages 162
Google nexus 5

Timzem @ 07/26/2012, 11:12*
I also noticed a bug, although you probably already vkurse. When a single series is marked, it will be displayed as [s00e00] in the 'recently watched' ribbon

More in detail pozh-hundred. Firstly, there is no recently viewed tape, most likely you mean "new episodes". And where will it be displayed as s00e00? Online? In which place? On what series does it play and with which episode?
Thanks for participating )

Ps. Options necessarily screwed, but later. Now a lot of work.

Post has been editedgb-rus - 26.07.12, 23:07
Gigimon
Message#16
27.07.12, 03:36
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 27
Check in: 03.12.06
HTC Desire S

and why the "Exit" button does not exit the application, but only logs out of it? But in general, thanks for the application, I was waiting.

Post has been editedGigimon - 27.07.12, 03:38
timzem
Message#17
27.07.12, 09:12
Novice
[offline]

Messages 34

gb-rus @ 26.7.2012, 22:46*
There are no recently viewed tapes, most likely you mean "new episodes". And where will it be displayed as s00e00? Online? In which place? On what series does it play and with which episode?

On the site itself in the recently viewed. Here is a link to the profile - myshows.ru/Black_Jack. Series are marked through the application from the 24th. 25 and 26 see this bug.
gb-rus
Message#18
27.07.12, 12:10
Local
[offline]

Messages 162
Google nexus 5

Gigimon @ 07/27/2012, 04:36*
and why the "Exit" button does not exit the application, but only logs out of it? But in general, thanks for the application, I was waiting.

Do you have many applications in which there is a way out? There is no such thing in android. You are welcome ))

Timzem @ 07/27/2012, 10:12*
On the site itself in the recently viewed. Here is a link to the profile - myshows.ru/Black_Jack. Series are marked through the application from the 24th. 25 and 26 see this bug.

Thanks, I see, I think we will fix it soon.
i81
Message#19
03.08.12, 18:38
Guru
[offline]

Messages 9432
Check in: 09.01.07

And please make the numbering of the series in the "New" section, as well as on the website, otherwise the name alone is not convenient ...
boryswark
Message#20
22.09.12, 20:44
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 27.08.10
Nokia Lumia 800

Thanks for the program!

A couple of bugs that would be cool to fix:

Galaxy Spica - OS 2.1 Ecleir

1. On the main after the launch of the program rating climbs on the title of the series completely.

2. After starting, when you try to switch the screen to "New Episodes", it hangs - and the crash, or continues.
gb-rus
Message#21
22.09.12, 21:07
Local
[offline]

Messages 162
Google nexus 5

Throw a screenshot.
The problem with the flight on new episodes seems to be fixed yesterday, see the updates.

10 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 06/24/19 16:57